The Champagne Campaign Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long sigh of delight escaped Cassie and she threw her head back, her hands working madly now over Margo's tresses telegraphing the excitement she was feeling in the depths of her sex to the woman's tongue now so wildly and expertly driving Cassie up to the brink of her orgasm.

"Oh my God!" Cassie yelped, "You're making me come. I'm going to have my orgasm in your mouth," she screamed into the tide of spasms funneling through her vagina, spewing her lather over Margo's face until they were both crying out with the intensity of the pleasure overcoming them.

When the spasms faded at last to a tingling afterglow Margo lifted her face to Cassie's bosom and began tenderly kissing and tonguing her nipples coming to her mouth for more until she had Cassie moaning with delight and returning to her mouth for wet kiss after wet kiss.

Now Cassie couldn't believe how good it felt to hold Margo this way and to mingle her tongue with Margo's and to taste herself within this gorgeous woman's mouth. Her vulva was still tingling with pleasure and a whole new world of excitement had kindled within her. She could see how pleased Margo was, and how excited she was too.

The huge mirror threw their images back at them and Margo reveled in the sight of this petite little darling cuddled in her arms savoring the afterglow of her orgasm, its reverberations melting into the flush of pleasure in Cassie's countenance, the girl's ripe young nakedness such a delightful counterpoint to her own womanly slim curvaceous figure. Indeed Leo would be utterly charmed with Cassie's contribution to his mother/daughter fantasy fuck if they ever brought it to reality for him.

He had suggested the possibility that Cassie could serve as her daughter several times in the last weeks of planning for his next film, and Margo found the notion not only amusing but intriguing as well. Studying the girl's diminutive naked beauties in contrast to her own lusciousness they would be the perfect pair.

Also she saw that Cassie's countenance now revealed much more than mere submission to her advances in return for gaining the position at Atherton. The girl had utterly enjoyed the experience. Her face glowed in the soft repose of sexual satisfaction.

In fact she looked positively alluring, as though she would welcome even more of such pleasures. Her darling breast with its fulsome nipple still beckoned and Margo started to slide her hand down over Cassie's hip to her sex to see if she could excite her again. Not many girls would be roused so easily so soon after an orgasm, but something told her that Cassie was different. Her face expressed more than receptivity, it still shown with desire.

Benumbed with pleasure Cassie luxuriated in Margo's attentions. The woman's beauty, her touch, her knowing ways, the exoticism of her lesbianism, her soft feminine sensuality, the irresistible sweet charm of her seduction along with her own helpless surrender to it all exerted their magic upon Cassie. She felt overwhelmed by Margo's spell.

A few hours ago the woman had been little more than a business presence in her life and now, unaccountably and incredibly, she had let the woman suck her clitoris into orgasm. It had been necessary she told herself at first, a pragmatic prelude to the interview with Barbacchi, a fling on the casting-couch so she could have a shot at the title role, just a reprise of her afternoon with Conners, only this time with a woman.

Except now the nagging realization that she had utterly enjoyed her seduction couldn't be denied. Her eyes fell upon the painting Barbacchi had chosen for this suite. It was a Bougereau titled "Young Girl Defending Herself From Eros"

How perfect she thought, and how defenseless she felt. She might explain her sexual surrender to Margo by all those pornographic images they had viewed together and by the sensual ambiance of Barbacchi's Atherton, but truthfully the woman had tapped that hidden well of lesbian love that must have simmered just below her consciousness, emerging only in her fascination with painting the female nude.

Everywhere she looked Barbacchi's lubricious art works had stimulated her, permeating her with their erotic messages until in their presence she must have become as susceptible to lesbian love as to being pleasured by the perfect penis.

Margo's hand slid sensuously over Cassie's hip and captured her hand. Lifting it to her mouth Margo kissed Cassie's fingers still wet with the fluids and aromas of her vulva, and then sucked each of her fingers free of the appetizers she so relished. "We've got a couple of hours before dinner. How about a soak in the Jacuzzi?" Margo kissed in Cassie's ear.

"Why not? We're dressed for it!" Cassie murmured

*****

12