The Champagne Campaign Ch. 08

Story Info
Cassie's Confessions.
7.7k words
4.6
7.7k
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer night had turned cool and there was a blaze in the fireplace when Margo ushered Cassie into Leo's study. They had spent the last hour primping and posing before the mirrors in the artist's suite while Margo readied Cassie with the final touches for the interview with Barbacchi.

At last she had chosen a simple dress for Cassie to wear, simple and girlish. It offered her charms in a short loose high-necked flutter-sleeved little tee and nothing else except the tiniest of bikinis beneath the dress.

Cassie's legs were so shapely, her skin so flawless that Margo decided she should definitely not wear hose and only open toed flat-heeled pumps to grace her shapely feet. With her long light tresses parted in the center, one side falling over her back and the other over her bosom, she presented with an Alice-In-Wonderland effect that Margo knew would enchant Leo.

Margo left to dress herself and Cassie stared at her own image in the mirror while the sensations of this astounding day flooded over her and she marveled at the transformations Margo had achieved with her.

She actually resembled the early teen virgin she once was, only now she was filled with the experiences of her present twenty years, and this is what she would bring to the man who filled her fantasies of 'Mister Right'! Clearly he must favor sexy pubescent little sweethearts if the image she saw of herself in the mirror before her was any clue.

On every side Atherton's erotic ambiance filled Cassie's senses, within her fluttered the sensations of Margo's last passionate caresses over her clitoris, her loins aching yet from that last unfulfilled orgasm in the Jacuzzi.

Her nipples tingled with need from the final caresses Margo had bestowed upon them through the thin fabric of her dress, and when at last she was ushered into Barbacchi's presence her hardened paps budded on her bosom before his eyes like twin plums begging to be sucked.

Leo sized her up with satisfaction, taking in the transformation from his mistress's passionate lover to a modestly innocent little teen except for the tease of her nipples above a waist so slim the chemise lay limp over it, barely embracing the curves of her slim hips, its hem ending at mid thigh to reveal her long naked curvaceous flawlessly tended legs.

"Hello, Cassie," he said offering his hand. "I'm so glad you could join us. Please..." he beckoned her to the huge leather couch before his desk, his eyes devouring her subtle shapes modestly concealed by her loose dress, his mind knowing every detail of the true beauties and passions beneath that enchantingly girlish appearance.

Cassie slid into the couch's embrace, the faint scent of her cologne mingling with the perfume of the leather from the cushions. When she lifted her leg and slowly crossed it over her knee her movement offered him a glimpse of the tiny thong concealing her swollen sex as she sat back preparing herself for whatever he might want to know.

Happily he opened the interview: "Margo has filled you in on the position I'm offering. So what can you tell me about yourself?"

Cassie glanced at Margo. The afternoon had been such an incredible blur of sensations, such an unbelievable surrender to sensuality that this change of pace left her grasping for her center. She took a deep breath and launched into a recitation of her resume.

Leo listened quietly for a few moments and nodded. "Yes, we've had a good look at your qualifications and experience as an artist. I'm sure by now you know that this position has another dimension, a dimension that includes your personal life. Would you care to share certain details with us that could have a direct effect on this offer?"

"What do you want to know," Cassie said a bit breathlessly.

"A husband? Boyfriends? That sort of thing?" Leo queried.

"I've never been married. I've chosen career over marriage, and I don't have any serious attachments here in Chicago."

"Casual relationships?"

"A few...brief ones." Her damned Tsunami blush began somewhere below her collar and washed up into the roots of her hair as the very recent incidents with Connors, Bart and David, and Scotty, tumbled through her consciousness and ended with the sensations from Margo's incredible lovemaking that still glowed within her.

"You will forgive my interest I hope, but I'm sure that you can see that the nature of the work that we are going to ask you to do calls for an extensive acquaintance with the erotic and an intimate knowledge of the sensual," Barbacchi continued.

Cassie nodded. "I understand. Margo showed me your collection and explained your interest in erotica. Naturally I have some acquaintance with these things." Cassie shrugged. "I try to imbue my paintings with a sensual quality, but frankly I've never tried to produce pornography in fine art. So I don't know."

"Are you prepared to make the effort to find out?"

Cassie took a deep breath. This was it! The offer would turn on her response. Did she want a chance at this opportunity...at the man himself...and his mistress?

"I think it could be an interesting challenge," she heard herself say positively.

"You would agree that when it comes to erotica truly convincing art can only be produced by someone who has lived it?"

"Most likely," Cassie nodded. "But my experience with such things has been a bit limited...in the past," Cassie finished, her eyes flicking to Margo to catch the woman's droll smile.

Leo studied Cassie silently for a few moments. "I imagined from your presentation the other day that your sexual experience was, shall we say, quite extensive."

"I have a vivid imagination," Cassie returned, her blush deepening.

"So in fact you're not really very experienced at all."

"Well I wouldn't say that," she countered.

"And of those experiences you have had, what did you enjoy the most?"

"That's awfully personal!" Cassie murmured hesitantly.

"This is a very personal position. Tell me do you like boys or girls best."

Cassie shot a quick glance at Margo. She must have told him about their love-making this afternoon when she left to dress, else why would he think she liked girls at all?

"I haven't had much experience with girls," she murmured.

"But you've had some?"

"Yes," she murmured.

"When?"

Cassie took a deep breath. "I suspect your mistress has already told you all about it...," she muttered dryly.

"And?"

"To be honest I enjoyed it much more than I ever thought I would," she ventured bravely without daring to look at Margo but she felt the woman's gaze on her.

"And would you like to have more of such experiences?"

Cassie hesitated. Another crucial test! "The appetizer was ... delicious. But I'm not a latent lesbian."

Leo nodded and his gaze drifted past Cassie to Margo who was offering him one of her wry knowing smiles. Cassie might not be a latent lesbian but for sure she was a bisexual beauty.

"I trust your experience with guys is somewhat more extensive than with girls?"

Cassie nodded, " But I don't sleep around a lot."

"But from what I gathered at your presentation, and your artistic accomplishments, and your appearance, I would guess that you are very sensual, one might say even very passionate."

She took a deep breath and felt the flutter in her chest become definite thumps as her heart raced and the flush in her face deepened. "Well I do enjoy sex...if that's what you mean."

"So tell me Cassie, what do you do for sexual satisfaction."

"Oh heavens!" she muttered and dropped her gaze. 'Here we go again.' she thought! 'Why do they always want to know about my finger-fucking?'

"You do pleasure yourself don't you?" he said gently.

Cassie nodded without looking at him. Next he would want to know how often she fingered her self, and just how she did it. But the thing that was the most embarrassing of all was that she was supposed to be an adult sophisticated career woman and she was still constantly getting off on her hand, like an adolescent school-girl, instead of on some stud's cock.

She felt suddenly angry, angry with herself for being so nerdy, angry with him for being so pushy, and angry at being so challenged. Now it wasn't so much a question of whether she wanted the job as of proving herself.

Leo caught the flash in her eyes as she looked up at him, the firming of her luscious mouth, and sensed that he was on the right track with this delicious little doll. What Connor's had told him about her was proving out, he had sized her up as hot but inexperienced, just what he himself was looking for in his girls.

And if what Connors had told him about this sweetheart's virginity was true he hadn't spoiled her by fucking her all night like he could have. Leo made a mental note to reward Connors for his foresight and for steering Cassie to Atherton. Barbacchi knew he could have his pick of beautiful women. His looks, his money, his position gave him endless opportunities and he had indulged himself totally to his satisfactions. The numerous girls on his staff at Atherton gave him all the variety he wanted in beautiful faces and bodies and hungry libidos but he was looking for something else now as well.

He wanted a young compliment to Margo's sexual creativity, a doll who had a sense for the erotic akin to their own, a girl who not only liked to fuck but to think about fucking, to fantasize about it, and to share such fantasies with him. Such treasures were not easy to find, and amongst them he was looking for a special gem.

He especially wanted a little sweetheart who shared his passion for the visual, a little doll with an artistic temperament and an erotic imagination who could spark novelty for them, all disguised in the appearance of innocent virginity.

That this young woman might be that girl had struck him and Margo at the agency presentation. He had sensed that Margo had immediately been attracted to Cassie, and Margo hadn't hesitated to tell him so. In fact they had shared a fucking-fantasy that very night that centered upon Cassie in which Margo had seduced the girl repeatedly in just the way she had this afternoon.

That Cassie had been a virgin where other women were concerned he had just seen with his own eyes from the shy and helpless way she had succumbed to Margo's caresses, but once really aroused the girl threw herself into lovemaking with all the ardor of lesbian passion.

So the first question of whether Cassie would have sex with a woman was already settled. The remaining questions were how far would Cassie go in satisfying all his intentions, and how long would it take to get her there?

Women, he had discovered, were often unpredictable in their sex lives. Some of the most promising ones still might have bothersome inhibitions, or soon find other interests. Was Cassie such a girl? He found it hard to believe that this hot young beauty had reached the age of twenty without being fucked silly, so he decided to try to find out.

"So in your search for sexual satisfaction," he went on, "you not only pleasure yourself, you pleasure others as well?"

"Sometimes" she mumbled, appraising the direction the conversation was heading. Clearly he wanted the most intimate details of her sex life and she pondered how candid she should be in revealing her innermost secrets. She knew what she did say would have to be served with the most sensual flavor she could give it. "What do you want to know?" she asked.

"Everything! From the beginning!" Barbacchi intoned gravely. "When did it start Cassie?"

"It started before I was an early teen, but I'm not going to go into that," she replied firmly. "I've been so busy with my education and my job that I've had to satisfy my sex life with my hand, and I've been waiting for Mr. Right to come along too.

"So you never really got a good fuck?"

Cassie dropped her gaze, studied the revelation of her legs beneath her filmy dress and considered her next move. Her most recent adventures with Connors, might better be left untouched. It would never do to let him know that she had been ready to give her virginity to his Marketing Manager to get the Bubbles business. As for that anal interlude with Bart and David it had been a fantastic fuck but too embarrassing to confess in this little girly dress. As for a 'really good fuck' her unyielding virgin vagina left that to her imagination with the man in front of her now. "I expect there's much I haven't experienced," she murmured demurely.

"Obviously a great loss for everyone. I would expect your co-workers must find you utterly attractive and tempting and that office romances are a part of the life of a girl as beautiful and sexually gifted as you."

Cassie, shrugged, lifted her gaze to his and felt the hot blush washing over her face. "I've had some passes made at me recently," she admitted. "but there's a lot of that going on in the agency where I work."

"Who from?"

"I'm not going to name names. There was this guy recently who had me in a difficult position. There was a lot at stake and I had to turn a trick to get what was necessary. He had a terrific case of the hots for me so I did a whore-job."

"A whore-job! Sounds interesting. Tell me about it," Leo insisted. "Did you like it?"

"Actually it was better than I thought it would be, and he was very nice to me. Besides it's a fantasy I've had for a long time, so I just lived it out with him. He took me to a fancy hotel and we spent the afternoon together. He was very good at sexing me up. Obviously I needed that kind of satisfaction more than I realized. Anyway I brought him off with my mouth and I guess he was so satisfied that he didn't want to really fuck me in my pussy. And then he just took off and left me there," Cassie shrugged with a wry smile at Leo.

"Who else made a pass at you?" Barbacchi probed.

"A supplier I work with. I was modeling for him."

"And this is the result?" Leo observed handing an envelope across his desk to Cassie.

Her breath froze in her throat as she dumped the contents and stared at the pile of glossies Bart had shot for the final art of the Champagne Campaign. It was all there, the blow-jobs, cum-shots, Kama Sutra poses, that anal orgy with Bart and David, and she was at the center of the action in every picture. "How did you get these?" she groaned miserably.

"What truly matters my dear, is that you are obviously eminently well qualified for the position I am trying to fill here at Atherton, and these pictures are the frosting on your cake."

Leo studied the way she sat before him now, her lovely flushed face the picture of embarrassed revelation, her gorgeous little body barely concealed by her girlish dress. He lifted a photo of her in the throes of her masturbations, studied it, and handed it to her.

"Do you feel sexually aroused most of the time?" Leo asked.

"I've learned not to show it," Cassie mumbled.

"It shows my dear. In fact, aside from your rather stunning beauty, it is that aura of sexy sensuality enhancing your charming youth that we all find so utterly appealing. And now that I know the extent of your brief sexual history I am even more intrigued with what you obviously have to offer. If you should accept this position with us at Atherton you won't have to hide anything," Leo observed. "In fact I encourage the fullest expression not only all your natural charms but your hidden fantasies as well. And to that end there is only one additional qualification that we must consider.

"What could that be?" Cassie sighed.

"It is the question of your virginity, your vaginal virginity that is," Leo gestured at the pile of pictures with a lift of his handsome brows. "Clearly, my dear, you have recently indulged your penchant for sex not only in that trick you turned with a business associate but with these two guys who enjoyed repeated anal penetration with you,'

Lifting one of the most revealing glossies from the pile he continued: "I cannot imagine these chaps, or any others that you may have pleasured, would be content only with your mouth and your darling butt when you offer such a lusciously inviting cunt as well. So I find it necessary to confirm the presence of your intact hymen before offering you the position of Artist-In- Residence at Atherton."

"This is the most incredible job interview I've ever had!" Cassie moaned.

Rising from her chair Margo came to Cassie, "Just lift your skirt dear," she said softly.

'Well why not?' Cassie thought. 'If he wanted to know about her hidden fantasies this would be a peak at what she had envisioned on first meeting him at her presentation when the sudden thought of his handsome face cradled between her hot thighs had made her blush.'

"Lie back dear and spread your legs," Margo instructed.

With a sigh of submission Cassie complied raising her skirt to shield her flaming face from Barbacchi's view she stretched out on the couch before Leo and opened her legs for him.

Barbacchi rose from his desk and came to her, leaning over the arm of the couch to gaze closely at the revelation of her swollen vulva beneath the brief panel of her panties.

Peaking from behind her lifted skirt Cassie captured the intensity of his gaze caressing her puffy pussy, his eyes wide and bright with interest. She could barely believe her emotions. It was love at first sight when she had met him weeks ago; right now she adored him and if that bulge under his fly was any indication his 'perfect penis' was lifting to her offering.

Beyond him the painting over the fireplace of the nymphs and satyr set the mood perfectly, his whole house was an aphrodisiac of erotic sensuality that had instantly entranced her with its ambiance filling her with excitement and arousal from the moment Margo had met her at the door.

"Lift your butt sweetie," Margo urged, her fingers finding Cassie's thong and slowly drawing it down over her hips, thighs, calves, and feet leaving her naked up to the folds of her dress covering her breasts.

"See what a nice long clitoral hood she has," Margo sighed, her finger stroking sensuously down its length. "And there's her darling clit peeping out from under it." Margo squeezed her fingers pinching Cassie's clit and popping her pearly bud out even further." Cassie groaned, only this time it was with sheer pleasure. "That feels good, doesn't it, dear?" Margo murmured her fingers caressing the length of Cassie's clit "You know it does, " Cassie moaned. . "Would you let Mr. Barbacchi touch it?"

Cassie sighed. 'Touch it!' she thought. 'With any luck he would suck it,' she hoped. When she had first seen him at the presentation it had felt like her clit was aching for his touch, and now that dream might become a reality.

Together Leo and Margo stared down at the luscious pale pink glistening surfaces of Cassie's sex leading to the tight slit of her vagina that remained virginally closed.

"He's going to put his finger in your mouth, Cassie, so you can get it nice and wet for him before he strokes your clit with it," Margo murmured.

Peering up at his handsome visage Cassie focused on his finger descending to her mouth, feeling it touch her lips and savor her shapes before parting them to find her tongue. Would this finger be just the prelude to taking that 'perfect penis' into her mouth? This would be her chance to let him know just how she would treat it if he gave it to her.

That touch on her tongue was so knowing, so eager to discover her talent as she licked it into her mouth to bathe it with the flood of saliva suddenly filling her cheeks and lathering onto his finger. He held it there to feel her long curling caress and when it was glistening and dripping he lifted it to her eyes, her breath coming in a quick pant of anticipation before he touched her clit.

That little moan was only a hint of the sensations thrilling through her when she felt him sliding it up and down over her clitoral hood, feeling how long and firm it was already.