The Champagne Campaign Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kept stroking it gently until she just had to thrust softly up and down, and then he held his finger there so she could masturbate her tumescent clit against it.

He would think she was just a hot little twat and he would be so right! The sensations were so exquisitely compelling that she suddenly seized his arm with both hands so she could work her clit even more passionately against his moving finger.

Quickly her coital thrusts against her finger became ever harder. Her graceful round thighs opened even more excitedly as she spread her legs and pleasured her clit on his finger until she had to pause for a breath and read the satisfaction in Barbacchi's face at this ready arousal of her orgasm.

Margo was gazing down at her too with that knowing smile on her lovely mouth, her lips shaping into that pucker that Cassie now knew was the prelude to a kiss on her clit. And when the woman lowered her face Cassie's hand captured her head pulling her mouth to Leo's massaging finger.

Margo's tongue licked so knowingly and with such perfection accompanying Leo's finger that Cassie could only cry with delight and stare in wonderment up at Leo and his mistress giving her this exquisite pleasure.

Then she felt the sensations of Leo's fingers spreading her petals and Margo's tongue licking her pink down to the wet opening of her virgin vagina.

Leo knelt to her then his face between her knees, his mistress's fingers probing at her entrance and spreading her opening. Cassie studied their faces and the meaningful glances passing between them as they studied the shining membrane of her hymen encircling her opening.

Leo gazed fixedly upon this treasure, knowing now that there was no way he would let this luscious young lovely escape the total experience of Atherton Estates.

Peaking up at them from the folds of her dress burying her flushed face Cassie knew they were studying her hymen, and then she felt Leo probe ever so softly at it with his bulky finger pausing on its opening and pressing gently to measure its resistance to penetration.

He felt it stretch slightly, but no tumescent erection had ever broken its way through that glistening ring of membrane. Its tension teased him irresistibly and he had to respond with his tongue.

Cassie felt the touch, that long sensuous lick around her entrance, and then that delicious probe into her encircling center and the lingering licking kiss greeting her maidenhead.

She groaned with anticipation, craving the moment when his perfect penis would supplant his tongue. For sure it would happen now, and when she looked up at Margo the woman was nodding in agreement.

"Do you finger-fuck yourself, Cassie?" Leo asked wonderingly,

"Yes," she sighed. "All I need is one finger to come on, and my vaginal opening is so sexy sensitive that I don't need to go all the way in."

"Show me, but be careful," he said,

Sighing softly Cassie slowly circled the end of her slim finger around and around the opening to her vagina. "See, when I masturbate I use the heel of my hand on my clit like this... and then I can finger my twat like this."

The tip of her finger slipped within the taut little opening and curled around to find what must be an intense ring of pleasure because her arousal flared instantly in her face.

Leo smiled with satisfaction. "Finger your cunt, Cassie, I want to watch you come." It was the moment he had been waiting for, a perfect view of that tight little twat that no one had fucked yet. He licked his lips in anticipation, knowing also that there was nothing Margo wanted more right now than to put her own mouth on Cassie's hot sex weeping with juices for both of them.

Indeed Margo craved to kiss that sweet sex again. "Do you want me to come with you, Cassie? I could you know," Margo laughed.

Leo smiled down at Cassie. "We haven't discussed your sexual history with girls."

"There wasn't any history before today with your gorgeous mistress," Cassie giggled.

"Perhaps we don't need to discuss it, it will be enough if you simply showed me how you feel about lesbian love," he smiled persuasively.

So this would be another crucial test. Cassie sighed, her finger working insistently over her clitoris as she watched Margo peeling out of her dress to the full revelation of her gorgeously naked body. No doubt Barbacchi would want her to go down on Margo now and give his lover head just the way she had in the spa, use her tongue on the woman's clit and bring her to orgasm with her mouth.

Gazing up at the revelation of Margo's succulent tits Cassie tugged at the folds of her dress hiding her bosom. Barbacchi hadn't seen her boobs yet, not the real thing anyway, just all those sexy pics Bart had taken of her tits.

Suddenly Cassie felt the back of the couch falling away until it rested by her side. Leo had pressed a button, the couch had become a bed and Margo was pulling the folds of Cassie's dress off over her head leaving her utterly naked to Leo's roving hands taking the measure of her breasts and nipples.

For a moment Margo let him explore the girl's nakedness savoring the pleasure Cassie was experiencing as the girl gazed adoringly up into Leo's handsome face, her finger working ever more passionately within the wetness of her vaginal opening as his fingers tugged her nipples into ecstatic arousal.

At last with a hungry sigh Margo lowered herself to the couch-bed spreading her heated thighs over Cassie's face and stretching her length over the girl's figure until her face was posed over Cassie's sex and they were in a classic lesbian sixty-nine.

When Cassie tipped her head back the woman's vulva was poised over her mouth again and she could see that those long full labial lips that she had nursed so passionately in the spa were once again weeping for her caresses. Her gaze flicked up to capture Barbacchi's eyes fixed intently upon her next moves.

Clearly he was fascinated to discover how willing she was to bring his mistress to orgasm knowing that this was virtually a new set of sensations for her self. Reaching up with both hands she captured Margo's buttocks and slowly spread them to the feast of her lips, tongue, and fingers. The sight was sensational with him watching her like that.

It was so sexy to see how fascinated he was with what she was going to do to his mistress's luscious cunt already wet with those juices she had savored in the spa, to say nothing of that pale pucker beckoning between the woman's fabulous cheeks.

With an enthusiastic nod of encouragement Leo slid his hand beneath Cassie's head lifting her mouth to the petals unfolding before her lips. For a moment she paused taking in this view suddenly so appealing to her senses and then, to his delight and Margo's, the girl's long lithe tongue extended to search for the slit between his mistress's petals that his tongue now knew so well, found it and probed between them into the woman's wet juicy pink.

The session of cunnilingus that followed between his mistress and the girl was long leisurely and extensively explored by both of them. Margo's cascades of kisses, long lingering licks, deep sessions of sucks on Cassie's clit inducing the girl into returning the favors with all the enthusiasm she was receiving from Margo, until they were both intensely aroused and hovering on edge of orgasm.

Leo leaned back happily studying these two naked beauties so rapt in their lovemaking before him. All the girl's inhibitions seemed to have vanished over the afternoon of Margo's seduction and his interviewing session that had touched on the girl's sexual history. Now she had little to hide, least of all her passionate nature that she was obviously so willing to share with him and his mistress. Inwardly Cassie gaped in wonderment at herself, at this crazy shameless turn-on that had come over her, but that didn't lessen the excitement or the pleasure at all, especially with her heartthrob so turned on to what she was doing to his lover.

Margo stared down at Cassie's sex. How she loved to kiss that sweet pussy and how she loved to have her own mouth even busier on the girl's clit. Suddenly Margo's ecstasy bloomed into her climax as Cassie's orgasm still trembled beneath her tongue.

Passionately she nuzzled her face in Cassie's vulva, her tongue slavering wildly over the slit between the girl's petals with all the energy of her orgasm streaming with utter deliciousness through her whole body, fading at last into an afterglow that left her hungering for more.

In response Cassie's back arched lifting her sex ever more eagerly into Margo's mouth, her darling curvaceous legs quivering with excitement opening her crotch utterly to Leo's view. Now her generous sex lay revealed all the way to where the bulges of her buttocks began, and her clitoris, swollen into rigidity from Margo's caresses peaked out at him so temptingly that when his mistress lifted her face and winked invitingly at him he simply had to lower his own mouth to the feast she was offering him

The sensations of the ecstasy Cassie was to experience next flowed into her being from the kisses Leo was bestowing upon her flushed inner thighs. She felt his head between them, his mouth turning from one to the other to bestow a flood of caresses from her knees all the way up to her sex. She felt his fingers spreading her labia, opening them caressingly while he worked his mouth over the fulsome folds opening under his tongue, searching for every nuance of pleasure for himself and her.

He had his hands under her buttocks, cradling them in his strong palms and lifting her out of the cushions so he could explore every aspect of her nether regions with his hungry lips and tongue.

Now she felt him spreading her legs and draping them over his shoulders, the movement offering full access to the cleft between her buttocks and what lay between them; his tongue working eagerly over that sensitively fulsome space between her sex and her pucker before finally encircling it with a cascade of caresses sending shivers of delight rippling into the depths of her being.

The girl's clitoris bulged provocatively between her petals. Leo drew it into his mouth savoring its tumescent bulb with his tongue, and applied himself to sucking it into a lather of pulsing sensations that had Cassie groaning with every caress.

His thumb found the entrance to her vagina and settled within its space even as his finger stroked to the taut circle of her anus and plunged within. Instantly her orgasm crested in a cascade of convulsions simultaneously rippling through her anal pucker and her vaginal opening caressing his fingers with the strength of her responses, and rewarding his ears with her keening cries of satisfaction.

Leo smiled with anticipation. He'd watched the spasms of climax rippling through Margo's voluptuous body and felt the convulsive tremors of orgasm wracking Cassie's sublime little figure. Now it was his turn. He opened his fly and pulled his rigid erection from his trousers, stroking it lasciviously over their faces turned to greet his offering.

In the afterglow of her orgasm Cassie moaned with abandon at the sight. His organ was everything she had dreamed it would be from their first encounter in the conference room to this very moment.

It loomed magnificently before her face, the living incarnation of 'The-Perfect-Penis' that she had created with her airbrush and her fantasies, an erection worthy of the god Eros himself in his most grandly randy state.

Her eyes widened with delight, her mouth gaped with anticipation, her hand ached to take the measure of this phallus that outstripped all the others in her life. That first unmentionable organ had shocked and seduced her early years, Connors had delighted her, Bart and David had captivated her, and Scotty's penis had inspired her to this phallic vision before her. Now she craved the realization of her grandest fantasy at last.

She was sure that Barbacchi would fuck her to distraction, that Margo would lift her and hold her over his marvelous phallus and that the woman would guide his organ up into the constriction of her virgin vagina.

He would rend her hymen at last; stretch her vagina to take his bulk up within those wondrous convulsions that surged through her tunnel hungrily embracing his cock. She would climax fantastically upon this god-given erection, and then she would be ever-after open to that world of phallic delights awaiting her, though she would have broken her promise to Conners and have to kiss the Champagne Campaign goodbye along with her job and everything else.

Indeed Margo was reaching for Leo's penis, drawing it to them, and holding it before their faces to admire and caress. Bright eyed and excited Margo held him for Cassie to suck. Eagerly Cassie plied her mouth over his ruddy lobes, feeling how he filled her cheeks and sensing how he would stuff her virgin vagina.

Together they worked their hands up and down his shaft and cradled his testicles. Together they plied their lips up, over, and around his organ: their mouths mingling in kisses, their tongues twining together, their lips savoring each other upon the glowing handsome perfection of Barbacchi's perfect penis.

"Suck him Cassie, suck him really hard, baby," Margo whispered passionately and Cassie needed no more urging to give him everything she had ever learned in all those wondrous times with those other erections in her mouth.

Leo's groans of delight now filled her ears with the same satisfactions his penis was offering to her mouth, and she began to pummel his prick with her delicate eager hands, working wildly up and down his shaft and pumping for that explosion that she craved in her cunt even at the loss of her job with the agency.

But she felt it then, those first surges of his orgasm thundering up his organ and spewing a huge gob of cum into her mouth, and then another one so fast she couldn't swallow but only let it drool out of her lips and over her chin. There was so much of it, more than she had ever known before, and she had to pull away and catch her breath while his semen splattered on her face.

Knowing what he craved she didn't hesitate to return to him, to close her mouth over him once more and take those surges of cum into her cheeks and work her tongue over and around that throbbing head with its pulsing opening spewing the last squirts until there were only dribbles left to lick up and swallow.

Breathless and excited beyond belief she collapsed onto the couch without ever relinquishing her grip on his organ. She held him tightly in her hand still measuring his bulk with her fingers as he slowly ebbed into a state of semi-softness.

Cassie wiped her hand over her mouth and stared at his organ, even without an erection he was magnificently firm, and she knew she could ride him in that state to her own orgasmic satisfaction again by simply masturbating on his grand sausage.

Then Margo stroked a gob of Leo's semen from Cassie's cheek and stroked it over Cassie's nipples making her sigh breathlessly when the woman's fingers brushed another glob over her exquisitely sensitive clitoris coating it with his cum. "Did you have a good orgasm on my tongue?" Margo whispered, bending down to suck Cassie's cum covered nipple.

"Oh God Yes!" Cassie gasped, writhing with delight at the touch of the woman's lips on her clit. Margo was touching her so delicately that the sensations were utterly lovely already. Cassie often gave herself multiple orgasms when she masturbated, so she was not surprised when the surges of her arousal started all over again.

Barbacchi stood above them holding his subsiding erection in his hand. To his satisfaction he saw by the way Cassie was gazing up at him that she was quickly returning to a state of sensual excitement.

This girl was unusual indeed. Clearly multi-orgasmic she was incredibly beautiful and unusually highly sexed even when judged by his standards. That she was still a vaginal-virgin meant that grand vistas of erotic experiences must open ahead of her. At that moment he made up his mind with certainty to lead her into them.

Blissfully Cassie lay naked beneath Margo's tongue caressing her clit, her hand savoring the heft of Leo's limp organ, her mind measuring her virgin vagina's receptivity to its bulk when her mouth had restored it to the 'perfect penis'.

Leo dropped his hand to Cassie's head and gently stroked her hair with his fingers. "I take it from your oral responses upon my cock that you are interested in being my 'artist-in-residence' and all that goes with it."

Cassie looked up at him with a long lick over the head of his alluring phallus. "I would love to, but there's are problems."

"And what are they may I ask?" Leo's eyes widened with surprise,

"I know now that Conners set me up with you. When he discovered that I am a vaginal-virgin he sent me your posting for the Artist-In-Residence' and I bit big-time. But the truth is that I love my job at the agency as an art director and I wouldn't give that up for anything right now. Besides I'm sure you have other applicants for the job here at Atherton and they're all cute little cuddle bunnies."

Leo smiled. "Three of them are and the other one is almost Margo's twin, but not quite."

"I would love to indulge my free time as your 'artist-in-residence' but there's another problem."

"Really?" Leo questioned, "it appears you are the leading candidate at the moment."

"Well truthfully sir, it depends on how fuck-able I really am despite my hot-pants. As I am sure Mister Conners told you he couldn't get his cock into my cunt no matter how bad I wanted it at that moment, neither could Bart and David at the studio, but they were all practically strangers to me.

When I did the cock-shoot with Scotty I gave him a blow-job to get the pics I wanted. I really like Scotty, he's nice to me and he appreciates my talent but he wanted to fuck me too so I told him that I had to keep my vaginal-virginity because I had promised Conners that I would keep my cherry if he got me the Barbacchi account. So I sucked Scotty into another erection and let him fuck my butt the way I had Bart and David. And then I got so excited that I tried to shove his cock into my cunt. I kept pushing and pumping but it wouldn't go in.

Actually all those other guys tried to fuck my cunt too but they couldn't get their cocks into me because for some reason my vagina clamped down when they tried to penetrate me. Maybe its because my cunt won't fuck for treats but only for love. I don't know. Time will tell.

All this time I was giving blow-jobs and butt-fucks to save my vaginal virginity for Mister Right's perfect penis. So if you want me for your 'artist in residence' you may have to be satisfied with my mouth and my butt and not my cunt. Actually your beautiful mistress is the only one who has ever been able to even begin to penetrate my vagina and I had a fantastic orgasm on her finger in the shower," Do you think I would fit in here now?" Cassie finished with a droll smile at Barbacchi.

"The early physical signs are very encouraging. Your interviews with Margo and myself have been most promising. Your responses to her advances have been delicious. It is apparent from our discussion of your sexual history that you have the erotic imagination to weave an enchanting story and illustrate it with your bodily charms most effectively. We have all witnessed your love of masturbation and of oral sex whether it be fellatio or cunnilingus. Obviously you are very anally erotic, and capable of anal orgasm. Your orgasmic response is apparently of the prolonged streaming variety, which we find ideal for our purposes. There remains only one question." Leo lifted his handsome brows. "How will you respond to vaginal intercourse?" Cassie couldn't help but giggle. "And you want to be the first one to find out!"