The Champagne Campaign Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most definitely!" Leo responded firmly.

"Well I haven't made any secret of my willingness to indulge you in that department. Besides I owe you my maiden-head. Connors was saving me for you. I can see now that letting you take my vaginal-virginity was the condition of getting the Champagne Campaign for the agency, and you can't imagine how close I came to losing my cherry in the last few weeks to the guys at the studio and my partner at work."

"I can assure you my dear that the Champagne Campaign succeeded on its own merits but I shall avail myself of your debt to Connors in any case. Do you think you can keep your maiden-head intact for the next week?"

"Why? Don't you want to fuck me right now?" Cassie cried in amazement.

Leo came to her, lifted her chin with his hand, and kissed her softly upon the mouth. "My dear, the samples you have given me of your charms have been so utterly delicious and satisfying that I wish to savor their effects while I ponder the utter ecstasy of taking your maiden-head. Such a delicious moment deserves leisure and the pleasure of anticipation. We shall conclude this phase of the interview. My chauffeur will take you back to your apartment now and call for you next Friday evening at seven p.m. Goodnight ladies. The pleasure of your company has been utterly delightful, " and with that Leo Barbacchi left Cassie and Margo together by the fireside in his study.

With a gasp of exhaustion Cassie flopped back onto the couch.

"Disappointed?" Margo queried turning to Cassie.

"Well," Cassie shrugged. "I don't see why he couldn't fuck me right now."

"Are you still feeling horny?"

"Well sure! You heard what he said about me. It's true, always has been. I am a nympho! I'm so tight, but I want it to be good for him and me too. He's got such a big cock hasn't he? It felt enormous in my mouth. And now he's going to fuck my cunt too. God that's so sexy," Cassie gasped. It makes me want to come just thinking about it."

"I know, dear," Margo smiled happily as she opened a drawer in Barbacchi's desk, lifted a small package and extended it to Cassie.

"What's this?" Cassie asked.

"The Pill darling. Take one every day starting right now. When Leo fucks you he won't use a condom because he will want to feel every bit of your hot tight little twat on his naked cock."

"Oh I've been on The Pill ever since I started work at the agency. All the girls are fucking all the guys and I wanted to be safe if my boss ever got me cornered and I had to fuck or lose my job. Scotty is really hot after me too and I just about gave in to him before Conner's made me promise not to lose my cherry. And now I have to keep it for Leo. Most of the girls turn tricks for treats like a bonus or a promotion. Some of them are into affairs but most of the guys are married and that's a real bummer. I would have fucked Scotty just for fun if it hadn't been for the Barbacchi account and my boss setting me up to fuck Conners. Well I suppose I'd better get dressed now so the chauffer can take me home," Cassie sighed lifting the dress and panties she had shed during this incredible interview.

Margo watched the girl transforming herself back into the enchanting little teen and pulling her hair back into the demure pony tale she normally wore. At last Cassie picked up her portfolio and was ready when Margo still utterly nude escorted her to Atherton's impressive portal. Outside they could hear the car's engine humming.

"What a day this has been!" Cassie sighed up into Margo's beautiful glowing face.

The woman took Cassie's cheeks tenderly in her hands and they kissed, not briefly but long and passionately. "Kiss my tits darling," Margo murmured drawing Cassie's mouth down to her nipples for a pair of passionate sucks before herding her out the door to the waiting car.

Outside the chauffer stood holding the car door open for Cassie, and when she turned to wave Margo was standing naked in the open doorway and blowing a kiss to her. Cassie settled back into the soft leather cushions and caught the chauffer studying her in his mirror. She smiled drolly into his gaze contemplating the coming week, and what future might hold for her at Atherton.

*****