The Champagne Campaign Ch. 11

Story Info
Lisa's Lustiest Longings.
9.2k words
4.19
8k
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday found Cassie back at the agency catching up on her messages, and day ended well with the echoes of her 'interviews' at Atherton lingering in her mind along with the waning tenderness in her sex.

"Hi Cassie," a voice hailed her and she looked up to see Lisa waiting by the elevator. "Busy day?" the woman queried with friendly smile.

Lisa was printing production coordinator and all the agency's campaigns passed through her hands. "Yup, looks like we might have lots more work for you soon." Cassie nodded. "I think you'll find this job pretty interesting," she finished with a chuckle.

"Is it the Bubbles Account?" Lisa asked as they stepped into the elevator.

Cassie nodded catching the sudden gleam of interest lighting the woman's pretty face and they chatted while the elevator carried them down to the front lobby. She saw Lisa every day and had found her friendly and very helpful. When they reached the street Cassie saw that Lisa's husband was waiting in the car by the curb and she vaguely remembered him from the last office Christmas party. He leaned out of the car window and waved at them.

"Would you like a lift home, Cassie?" Lisa volunteered. "We go right by your place."

"That would be very nice," Cassie smiled. "You remember Cassie don't you, Jeff?" Lisa asked.

"Sure do," the fellow responded warmly holding out his hand. Cassie gave it a quick shake as she settled beside him. In a moment Lisa had dropped into the seat beside her, and Cassie found her own diminutive stature sandwiched snugly between them.

He was a good-looking fellow of average height with an athletic body that spoke of regular hours in the gym. They were a well-matched couple, his dark tan complementing Lisa's blonde beauty, the pleasant scent of her perfume mingling with Jeff's cologne when the car sped out into the evening traffic.

Jeff leaned confidentially closer to Cassie. "You've made a real impression on Lisa," he grinned.

"On me?" Lisa grinned back. "What about you?"

"Thanks. I guess?" Cassie questioned, glancing uncertainly from one to the other. A sudden silence descended for a brief moment.

"Should I tell her?" Lisa said, a quick flush lighting her cheeks.

Jeff glanced across at them. "We've been talking about you, Cassie."

"Really? You hardly know me, Jeff."

"Well. Yes and no. We know more about you than you might think."

"Like what?" Cassie queried uneasily, a sudden suspense filling her.

"Well," Lisa interposed, "I know this guy who's a model. And you know him too, and he showed me some pics with you in them. In fact he gave them to me."

Cassie's mouth went dry and she looked sharply at Lisa as she gasped, "David...?" Lisa nodded. "Oh my God!" Cassie moaned.

"Don't worry," Lisa offered comfortingly. "You can have your pictures back."

"When?" Cassie sighed.

"Right now if you want them. We can stop at our place and get them."

"Yes," Cassie said firmly. "I want them."

"Hey girls," Jeff moaned. "You're taking the joy out of my life."

"Just how much joy do my pics add to your life?" Cassie stammered.

"Lots!" he returned emphatically.

Cassie shook her head helplessly. Heavens knows what David had given them. She could barely bring herself to contemplate the possibilities.

"It was a mistake," Lisa explained. "You see Jeff and I have a little business on the side. I do production work on erotic graphics for the porn market and David wanted me to print handouts of you and him for his portfolio. As soon as I saw your pics I told him that I wouldn't do it, but I didn't return the pics to him. So we've still got them."

"And you've been looking at them," Cassie finished unhappily.

"Yeah," Jeff put in. "You're gorgeous Cassie. You've got a real future in the porn business if you ever need it."

"If those pics ever get out I will need it," she sighed. "Do I have any secrets left?"

"You can tell us when you see them," Jeff chuckled. "You're secrets are safe with us," Lisa said firmly and patted Cassie's damp hand. "We don't kiss and tell."

"But I'm gonna miss those pics," Jeff muttered unhappily.

"Well you can just fantasize about them," Lisa replied. "I have a short memory."

"No you don't. You talk about Cassie all the time."

"I can imagine," Cassie groaned glancing over at him.

"No you can't," Lisa laughed.

Jeff shrugged. "Well a little bedroom fantasy doesn't hurt anything."

"He even talks about you when we have sex," Lisa exclaimed.

"I'll bet that makes you feel good," Cassie muttered.

"Well, as a matter of fact..." Lisa paused and threw an amused glance at Jeff. "It does make me feel good and we've both wondered what it would be like...?"

"What would 'what' be like?" Cassie intoned breathlessly.

"If we were in those pictures with you! There I've said it," Lisa announced triumphantly throwing another glance at Jeff. "He's been after me to proposition you ever since he saw you at the Christmas party. And after he saw your pics he's been impossible." "Tell you what, Cassie. I can't imagine life without your pictures, but you can have them back if you'll humor us," Jeff offered grandly.

"Humor you?" Cassie stuttered in dismay.

"Yeah. You know. Like a threesome?" Jeff questioned with a sidelong smile at her as he eased the car to a stop before what must be their apartment building.

"A threesome!" Cassie laughed nervously darting an incredulous glance at Lisa.

"I'm game," the girl answered simply. "Actually, I like the idea."

"What!" Cassie exclaimed. "You guys must be crazy."

"I think you'd love it," Jeff pursued.

"Oh yeah," Cassie exclaimed "like I'm going to jump right into bed with you!"

"Well come on in anyhow and get your pics," Lisa urged opening the door and extending her hand to Cassie.

The elevator ride up was a silent one. Cassie stood between them feeling her heart tick in nervous beats while stealing a careful look at Jeff. He was presentable enough, good looking in his athletic way, probably a stud really. She hadn't guessed that Lisa was into sex this way, but now that she knew it more or less added up. The woman was certainly beautiful enough to make any man look twice at her, and with that long blonde hair and voluptous body she was no doubt a thrill for her husband or any man.

But they couldn't be really serious about a threesome. And if she did it would they really let her have all her pictures back? The masturbating nudes were bad enough and she certainly didn't want pics of herself with David and Bart circulating around the office or any other place.

The lift coasted silently to a stop and the door slid back on a large vestibule. Jeff gestured politely to the door at the far end, they paced silently out, and in a moment they were in the apartment.

"How about a drink?" Jeff smiled and stepped briskly to the sideboard.

"I'll pass," Cassie murmured with a glance at Lisa.

"The usual, Honey," Lisa intoned. "Sit down Cassie, I'll be back in a minute."

Cassie slid onto the sofa, a soft ample heavily cushioned affair and watched Jeff. He poured, stirred, the ice tinkled in the glasses, and when he came to her there were three glasses on the tray.

"I know you've had a big day, this will cool you out" he said handing her the glass. It was a whiskey sour, and it wasn't light on the booze. She sipped, winced, and lifted her eyebrows, but the libation was welcome after all.

Lisa swayed back into the room. She'd changed her workaday clothes for a shorty white night gown with a deep collar plunging into her cleavage. She had luscious breasts, stunning legs, and in her hand she held a large envelope. Cassie reached for it but Jeff was quicker.

"Give me one last look at my dream girl," he pleaded opening the envelope, and over Cassie's gasp of protest he let the pictures slide out on the coffee table. Instantly she was overwhelmed by one of her tsunami blushes. "I don't know which one I like best," he groaned spreading the shoot out.

Cassie stared down at the revelation of David's cock before her mouth, and then the way she had nursed it to distraction, at the splash of his semen over her nose and forehead and then at the way she had tongued Bart's cock before they both had come all over her face again. And that was only the beginning.

Silently, Jeff laid the pictures out one by one while Cassie slumped limply against the back of the couch and nursed her drink. Every pose forced her into another sip as the shocking revelations unfolding before them and her glass was nearly empty when Jeff laid the last picture on the table.

He finished at last with the sixty-nine she had done with David just before Bart put down his camera and took her anally while David continued to nurse her clit. A heavy silence filled the room as the impressions soaked in.

"You've got such beautiful boobs, dear," Lisa sighed, lifting a shot of Bart teasing Cassie's tits with his fingers.

"I'm outclassed in this company," Cassie murmured over another swallow of the whisky sour and a meaningful glance at Lisa's luscious bosom. "I wouldn't say that," Jeff put in "Yours and Lisa's boobs look about the same to me."

"Oh come on," Cassie laughed. "You must make love with the lights out." Her laugh sounded silly in her own ears but it didn't seem to matter much.

"Well I can only judge the size of a girl's tits by feeling them. That guy sure got a nice feel of your boobs didn't he?" Jeff grinned.

"Well lets give Cassie the feel test then," Lisa giggled suddenly reaching for the front of Cassie's blouse. "Oh come on you guys," Cassie protested but she could hardly squirm away from Lisa's hands without spilling her drink and the more she tried to lean back the farther down she slipped in the sofa. It was either total resistance or submission and they were all giggling by then.

"Come on Cassie," Jeff pleaded, "show us those cute boobs of yours."

"Do it Cassie!" Lisa urged. "I mean, what have you got to hide now?" she giggled.

Cassie blinked dizzily and gaped at the pile of pornographic pictures featuring her self. "I guess you've got me there all right," she mumbled.

"Tell you what Cass," Jeff put in, "if you lift your blouse I'll let you have this picture of you sucking David's cock.

"Well how's this?" Cassie mumbled lifting her blouse over her belly."

"That's a good start, Cassie," Lisa laughed, "but I know you can do better. We know you've got really cute tits Cassie so be a sweetie. You see dear, Jeff is a tit man, so if you give him a good look at your boobs he'll let you have your pictures."

"I'm just not in your league, Lisa," Cassie laughed, "My poor little girl boobs won't impress your husband."

"Size isn't everything, Cassie. Jeff loves variety, you've got just what he wants, and right now he wants your little girl tits."

Cassie pondered her predicament. She was feeling the effects of the whisky on her empty tummy and her head was woozy but she had to have those pictures so maybe humoring them a little would let her get the pictures and she could go home. She rose to her knees on the couch and lifted her blouse over her bare belly.

"Higher..." Jeff muttered.

So with a sigh she drew the garment up over her breasts its crumpled folds still concealing her naked nipples. "There," she said shyly. "See I told you I'm not in your wife's class."

"You've got sweet titties, Cassie," Lisa observed, "Show Jeff how sexy your nipples are."

"OH, all right!" Cassie giggled drawing her blouse all the way up over her breasts. "See, my tits are so little I don't even have to wear a bra. Now gimme my pictures."

"YUM!" Lisa sighed, "Look at those juicy nipples, Jeff."

"Yeah, only we gotta get that blouse off so we can really see them," he groaned circling around behind the couch and lifting Cassie's blouse up over her arms. Naked to the waist Cassie slumped back down onto the seat.

"All right," Jeff exclaimed, "time for the field test."

"You mean 'feel test', don't you?" Lisa giggled

And then Jeff was cuddling his face next to Cassie's his hands sliding softly around her sides and cupping her breasts. With a gasp she felt the sensations suddenly spreading through her depths especially when his fingers captured her nipples and squeezed them softly.

"Okay Lisa, now you got to feel her tits in your mouth," Jeff urged as he reached down to stroked the inside of Cassie knees and parted her legs so Lisa could kneel between them.

Crouching Lisa slid up close, her eyes fixed on her husband's hands working gently but oh so deliciously over Cassie's breasts. And then he captured Cassie's nipples between his fingers, tugging them out into tingling offerings for his wife's lips. With a sigh of excitement, Lisa licked her tongue over Cassie's nipple, pausing with gentle sucks before going to the other one.

"Oh God! You guys, what are you doing to me?" Cassie moaned a sudden surge of helpless delight flooding her being. She stared into Lisa's lovely face, feeling her husband's cheek nestling against her own, his hands stretching her boobs to his wife's hungry mouth.

"She's wanted to do this to you for a long time Cassie. Ever since you first came to work at the agency she's been telling me what a gorgeous little babe you are, and when we fuck how much she wants to suck your tits," Jeff whispered over Lisa's happy mouth bestowing one lingering kiss and caress after another upon Cassie's nipples.

"She said you were a 'tit man'," Cassie gasped. "Are you both tit lovers?" "I guess you know now don't you?" Lisa laughed her mouth closing hungrily over Cassie's nipple.

Impulsively Cassie slid her hand into Lisa's soft blonde hair, "Your sweet, " she sighed savoring the feeling of the woman's lips and tongue working excitedly over her bud before jerking away to her other nipple. Eagerly Lisa sucked it into her mouth, her lips complimenting Jeff's fingers now teasing Cassie's nipples to distraction.

"Okay! Have I earned my pictures now?" Cassie finished imploringly when Lisa at last drew back and glanced happily up into her face.

"You're doing beautifully, Cassie," Lisa affirmed as she lifted a picture showing David's semen lathering Cassie's face and breasts and displayed it for her. "Do you know what my husband's favorite fantasy is?" she whispered.

"No, what?" Cassie returned starring down at the photo of her cum covered features.

"Me licking his cum off your tits," she answered softly.

Startled Cassie glanced up into Jeff's face and then his hands captured her head, his mouth found hers and he kissed her, his tongue sliding insinuatingly between her lips.

"Suck him, Cassie?" she heard Lisa mutter.

A sudden shock filled Cassie and then melted as she considered the proposition. They wanted her to give him a blow-job so they could get off on Lisa licking his cum from her tits, and the easiest way out of this whole predicament could be to satisfy them and get out of here. Lisa and Jeff both felt the sudden submission in Cassie's body as she relaxed into their proposition and her mouth closed over his tongue for a long sucking caress.

It was obvious as well that Cassie was responding to very nicely to the caresses on her breasts and nipples, and as Lisa returned to that delightful exercise she felt a new response in Cassie's shapely little boobs lifting deliciously into her mouth.

Now that Jeff had captured Cassie's mouth with his own, and she had the girl's tit between her lips, Lisa wanted to give her husband her next offering. Her hand slid down to Cassie's waist, fumbled with the button on her jeans and felt for the zipper.

Cassie felt the invasion and the way her button and zipper resisted, a resistance that was not mirrored by the sensations spiraling though her body from Jeff's tongue in her mouth and his wife's mouth on her nipples. "You want to take my jeans off?" she gasped. "You said it girl!" Lisa chortled, Jeff's hands joining hers in opening the garment, working it below Cassie's shapely hips, over her butt, and down the lengths of her curvy legs to trap her ankles while their hands slowly savored the feel of her naked legs and curled around the curves of her ass.

Stripped to her tiny panties just covering her pussy and the crevice between her buttocks Cassie slithered over the cushions, her butt and her cunt now freed to Jeff's busy hands from where he stood behind the couch.

"What now?" she gasped knowing only too well that the huge bulge under Jeff's fly meant that she had given him the erection husband and wife both sought, and that it would shortly replace his tongue in her mouth.

Catching the intensity of their gaze fixed on her loins, and the way they licked their lips as if they were anticipating sharing a feast upon her puffy pussy Cassie closed her thighs, the modesty of her gesture inducing Lisa to slowly lift her nightgown to the full revelation of her beauties and toss the garment aside.

The girl had the most incredible breasts ... gorgeous globes capped with such succulent nipples that Cassie felt her mouth watering for the sensation of pulling them in over her tongue and going to work on them with every ounce of passion that was now suddenly surging through her.

Reading Cassie's enchantment in her face, Lisa cupped her breasts in each hand in an irresistible offering. "You like me, don't you?" she murmured.

"GOD!" was all Cassie could groan.

"She wants you to suck her tits," Jeff smiled.

"I know she does!" Cassie muttered helplessly as Lisa pressed her fragrant bosom up to Cassie's watering mouth and brushed her bulging nipples over Cassie's lips slowly opening to receive these divine blessings. Lisa's hand slipped behind Cassie's head pulling her mouth onto her nipple and Cassie took its shape over her tongue sounding out its firm pulsing contours before sucking it deeply in to nurse wildly upon it. "OH YES!" Lisa cried, "Suck Me! Suck Cassie, I've wanted that darling mouth of yours on my tits for ever."

That's when Cassie felt Jeff's hands slowly stroking its way from her breasts to her belly to find her thighs and spread them. "You have such pretty legs," he sighed, "they're so lovely," he murmured stroking down to her knees and then sliding slowly back up the inside of her thighs all the way to her crotch.

Cassie gasped when his hand traveled over her sex and paused. "You're lovely here too," he whispered pushing her panty panel aside to expose her pussy to his wife's hungry gaze, his finger settling with knowing precision on the one spot that could wipe out Cassie's last bit of resistance.

"God your fresh!" Cassie exclaimed despairingly, and she would have caught his hand except she was trapped between them and most hopeless of all his finger had commenced a quick intimate massage of her clitoris. Cassie stared with disbelief into Lisa's smiling face and read the utter delight in her expression while her husband seduced her for their pleasure. "You want another drink, Cassie?" Lisa intoned.

"I've had more than enough already," she groaned feeling more than a little silly while his hand continued to explore her swelling sex, and when she glanced at Lisa the girl was smiling conspiratorially at her husband.

"She's got a juicy cunt!" Lisa intoned wisely.

"It's like yours Lisa, it's made for fantastic fucking."

Cassie glanced up at Lisa with an incredulous giggle. "What are you doing?" she sputtered helplessly feeling how her pelvis was suddenly lifting into Jeff's maddening massage of her clitoris despite her best efforts at restraint. "God, you guys," Cassie moaned glancing down to the glass top of the coffee table mirroring everything back up at them.

She could see the way her whole pussy was exposed, she couldn't do anything about it, and she could not only feel but see the way he was spreading her puffy pussy lips so that the glistening pink space between them was revealed and his forefinger felt all too good on her clitoris as the sensations radiated up through her solar plexus.