The Champagne Campaign Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what your husbnd is doing to me?" Cassie moaned at Lisa.

"Sure," she answered. "He's feeling your clit. Feels good, doesn't it?"

"God!" Cassie moaned. She could feel how her clit had swollen, how hard it was by the way it rolled back and forth under his finger, and by the delicious sensations that were spreading out from it. "Just give my pics and let me go," she pleaded.

"I'll give you some pics if you'll give me something in return," Jeff whispered softly in her ear.

"What else do you want?" she murmured, trying to retreat from the maddening pleasure of his finger.

"You can have these if you'll do this to me," he said lifting the picture of David's cock filling her mouth.

"I don't think your wife would want me to give you a blow job," Cassie countered.

But Lisa giggled. "We can both blow him, it's his favorite fantasy. Well one of them at least. Come on Jeff and drop your pants."

In a moment he had stripped and Cassie had to admit he had a good bod with hard abs, strong muscular legs, and a hefty cock. His hardened shaft lifted over the generous bulge of his balls and compared favorably with Scotty's 'imperfect penis'.

Her mouth had held Conner's cock, delighted David's, blown Bart's, sucked Scotty's, and loved Leo's. Now Jeff's would be number six in as many weeks and just the thought of what a 'naughty little girl' she had been was a turn on too.

"See," Lisa laughed happily. "There's plenty for both of us. You suck his lobes and I'll lick his shaft." He leaned in to them and Cassie found her face trapped between Lisa's face and Jeff's belly. His huge hot erection was right in front of her mouth pressing against her lips and she could taste him. His finger slipped off her clit, thrust eagerly into the tight tunnel of her twat and she melted.

Instantly the whole weekend with Leo 's 'perfect penis' filling her cunt with endless orgies of fucking swept her away along with all those marvelous sensations from Margo's and Denise's lips, tongues, and fingers on her tits and clit.

And now here she was only a day later in this threesome with Lisa and her husband. Obediently Cassie closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Her first lick was tentative but the next one was really sexy and it wasn't long before she was well into sharing the sensations of licking, kissing and sucking with Jeff's wife, their mouths meeting on his cock, their tongues entwining, their lips merging in quick passionate kisses.

"Feel my balls, Cassie," he ordered. Softly she fondled his globes and then he pulled his cock out of Lisa's mouth and tucked it into hers. She took everything she could of his hot wet head over her tongue and sucked him slowly and deeply until she had him groaning with pleasure. But when she thought she might make him come and get him satisfied so she could go home, Lisa's finger began to caress Cassie's clit, driving her wild with the sensations. "You like to suck my husband's cock don't you, Cassie?"

"Can't you tell," she mumbled over the bulk of his wet shaft filling her mouth.

"Jeffie likes it too, I can tell you that Cassie. Do you like me playing with your cunt?"

"Yum!" Cassie groaned shoving her sex up into the woman's hand.

"You've got a tight little pussy..."

"I know," Cassie groaned feeling Lisa's fingers sliding up into her vagina. "But it's not as tight as it used to be," she giggled with another thrust against Lisa's finger.

"I'm going to give you a good finger-fuck, and then Jeff is going to use his cock on you. Would you like that?"

"Do you want him to fuck me Lisa, he's your husband!" Cassie gasped incredulously over the thumping thrusts of Lisa's fingers in her vagina. "I give my husband what he wants and he wants to fuck your cunt Cassie."

"Do you actually want me to fuck your husband?" Cassie marveled with a gasp of disbelief but when she looked at Jeff's enormous organ it was quivering invitingly beside her sex. He'd felt huge in her mouth, it would be fantastic to have him in her vagina and fuck it with everything she had in her tight wet tunnel freed at last for the fucking it craved. "Come on sweetheart, cuddle up to him", Lisa crooned.

"How do you want me?" Cassie murmured.

"Like this," Lisa said lifting the 'wave of bliss' photo with David and waving it at her. "Sit on Jeffie's lap Cassie."

In a moment Cassie was straddling Jeff's manly thighs with her legs, her tits were in his face, and her cunt was caressing his cock. Cassie leaned back bracing her hands on Jeff's knees and when she did Lisa hands came to her breasts with a flurry of squeezes and fondles.

Cassie glanced at Lisa's eyes focused on Jeff's face as the woman studied her husband's satisfaction with what she was giving him. Again Cassie realized that only a woman would know how to really play with another woman's tits. The sensations that were rippling down to her sex were utterly delicious and Jeff was taking his time letting Cassie get the full benefit of Lisa's attentions.

That Cassie was not only willing but eager for the fuck he knew by the way her slim arms curled around his neck offering her delicious little tits tugged in his wife's hands to his mouth. Lisa's fingers were stretching the girl's big nipples to his lips, the knowing expression on his wife's face acknowledging what he had insisted she give him.

Now when Jeff looked into Cassie's face he could tell that the time had come to make his own contribution to this girl's pleasure. He stroked his hands back over Cassie's bare buttocks lifting her butt and spreading her cheeks so he could get to her sex with his aching erection.

"You've got a big twat for such a little girl," he muttered his fingers feeling for the swollen, puffy, bulges of Cassie's pussy between her buttocks.

"Do you like little girls, Jeffie?" Cassie teased with a knowing glance back at his wife's womanly beauty.

Lisa nodded with a wise lift of her lovely brows. "Just call me 'mommy', Baby," she laughed suddenly.

"Does daddy want to fuck me?" Cassie whimpered lifting her butt so he could dildo her cunt with his hard cock before he actually fucked her with it.

Jeff could feel Cassie squirming against him and moving her buttocks to get the best possible feel of his prick sliding over her twat. The girl was getting hotter all the time and her puffy pussy lips were parting. Now he was into the wet pink space between them and she was panting with excitement. His organ was so thick it was easy to reach her clitoris and massage it with his hard head and Cassie began to moan with each stroke. "You like that don't you, dear?" Lisa whispered. "Yum!" Cassie groaned feeling his organ slide back into the cleft between her buttocks.

"Do you love it?"

"God yes!" Cassie gasped shoving her buttocks into the maddening massage.

"You want him to fuck you, don't you?" Lisa crooned working Cassie's nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. "You're getting all nice and juicy Baby."

"I know, Mommy," Cassie whimpered. What would they think if they knew this was only the second time her cunt had been fucked? Jeffie wasn't as long as Leo but he was as thick and he sure was a lot harder than David.

"You want him to shove that big thick cock right up in to your puffy pussy don't you?"

For an answer Cassie lifted her hips and worked her buttocks until she could feel his head engaging her vagina but it was so tight.

"Let me get on top." Cassie pleaded. Jeff rolled down onto his back leaving Cassie straddling him with his erection poised beneath her craving cunt.

"God, his cock is so thick," Cassie groaned as she leaned forward bracing herself with her hands on his chest.

"Tell me about it. I want to watch him fucking you with it." Lisa laughed wryly and moving so she could hover behind Cassie's butt and stare down at the sight. T

he girl had a big cunt and a tight twat made for a cock like Jeff's. Her juices were bathing his shaft and dripping over his testicles as he aimed his rigid organ up into her slit, and she was spreading her shapely thighs trying to get him into her pussy.

The girl's diminutive lithe little figure stretched deliciously over Jeff's compact muscular body. Her head and bosom dropped to his chest, her arms lifted so she could grip his shoulders with her hands and force herself into the fuck. Her curvy calves splayed on either side of his thighs so his organ could find the depths of her sex glimpsed so lusciously between her taut little buttocks. Lisa leaned forward her hands spreading Cassie's cheeks to reveal the girl's delicious sex and her pulsing anus.

Cassie's clit called to Lisa's finger; she found it and fingered it madly, her eyes fixed on that pulsing pucker between the girl's buttocks that had pleasured those two cocks in the pictures on the coffee table.

A sudden hunger hovered on Lisa's tongue that could only be appeased by dragging it through the crease between Cassie's buttocks, her lips puckering into a flood of kisses over the girl's ass and suddenly Cassie's tight twat was yielding to Jeffie's demanding dick.

Its bulk was spreading Cassie's cunt. Lisa smiled knowingly; for such a little sweetheart she had a cunt and a butt made for fucking. Her large puffy pussy lips embraced her husband's organ disappearing into the taut little crevice of her vagina, and her juices flowed as the girl commenced pumping her bottom excitedly up and down upon Jeff's erection.

Happily bracing himself for this exercise, Jeff stared over Cassie's head on his chest to the twin globes of her shinning buttocks pumping furiously upon his penis, feeling her hands clutching his shoulders and her shapely firm thighs embracing his hips so she could thrust and fuck with all the energy in her slim little body glistening with the sweat of her exertions, her soft tresses splaying wildly over her lovely back and shoulders to caress his face with silky tickles.

"Ohhh... feels good doesn't it?" Lisa intoned over Cassie's groans. "Do you want me to finger-fuck your ass-hole, dear?" Lisa whispered.

"No..." Cassie moaned "I don't need that too. Just let me fuck his cock with my cunt." Glancing down at their mirrored images on the coffee table Cassie could see that his whole penis was in her sex and it felt so good she wanted more. His huge shaft was rubbing right on her G-spot and massaging her clit too and the sensations were exquisite.

Timing her thrusts to his she could feel how strong and big he was, and how her own little body nestled so delightfully over his erection as though he was nothing but cock and she was nothing but cunt, and she was amazed at the strength in her own little body countering his thrusts with hers, until she was utterly lost in this ocean of wild abandoned fucking...and then her orgasms started. The sensations rippled and surged and spread overwhelmingly across her being.

"You're coming aren't you" Lisa whispered.

"Oh God Yes...," Cassie groaned as Jeff fucked her ever more madly. "Your husband... is...a real...fucking ...machine...," Cassie gasped over the pulses of her orgasm.

"I always wanted to watch him fuck you." Lisa murmured.

"Well...he's...doing it!" Cassie groaned, her orgasm surging.

"You don't want it ever to stop do you?"

"No!" Cassie cried, feeling how his big bulky erection was all the way up inside her filling every bit of her vagina the way Barbacchi's had, and she was able to lift her butt and take his full length in and out of her vagina again and again and again.

"You want his hot cum shooting up inside your pussy don't you?" Lisa exclaimed as she stared at the full length of her husband's organ appearing and disappearing, wet and shining with Cassie's love juices, in and out of the girl's taut vaginal opening.

Cassie kept raising her little bottom till the end of his organ appeared and then she shoved furiously down upon it time and again groaning and moaning in the ecstasy of her lust for the satisfaction now thrilling though her vagina.

"Yes!" Cassie whimpered pumping up and down over his cock.

"I'm going to give you a load of my cum now," Jeff rumbled excitedly.

"All right...I want it!" Cassie gasped as she thrust her pussy down ever harder and felt his cock plunge deliciously deeper. "...pleeezzz...," she pleaded.

Lisa was leaning over Cassie's butt so she could watch every nuance of Jeff's cock plunging between the girl's labia. Ordinarily he could fuck forever, but this was special. Lisa reached down, circled his penis with her hand and held his shaft feeling the girl taking him all the way in and out of her vagina time and again.

They were both groaning now, and the louder Cassie and Jeff cried the harder Lisa jacked him. Now her ears were ringing with Cassie's cries and Jeff's groans. His balls were rising under her hand and then she felt his cock leap and jerk as the first pulse of his semen surged up into Cassie's vagina. And then there was another and another and Cassie's cunt was soaked in the convulsions of her own orgasm milking Jeff's cock relentlessly into ejaculation.

His hot strong liquid was bathing the girl's whole vulva and flowing down the shaft of his organ. Lisa curled her tongue in between Cassie's buttocks so she could reach Jeff's cock with her tongue and begin lapping his cum like she always did after he came.

Cassie's ass was soaked and Lisa took her time licking, lapping and caressing the girl's smooth firm cheeks until they glistened with nothing but her saliva. And all the time Cassie was sighing, crying and moaning softly with delight at the sensations of Lisa's tongue tickling her skin ever so deliciously in the afterglow of her climax.

Jeff was still hard and he kept shoving his cock up into Cassie's cunt while Lisa licked away at them both until his cock was flopping at last against Cassie's thighs. Finally for good measure Lisa took his flaccid penis in her mouth and gave it a good suck when Cassie, at last utterly exhausted from her experience, slid off his hips and flopped down on her belly.

Lisa stared at Cassie's cunt bulging between her buttocks still flowing with Jeff's cum. He always had lots of cum but this time he really had a big load, and Cassie's pussy was fairly flooded with it. The girl moaned with satisfaction, her hand curling back to explore the depths between her buttocks, her fingers floating in Jeff's cum returned to her mouth for a long lick, her eyes fixed imploringly on Lisa's.

"You're not done yet, Babe," Jeff intoned at his wife.

"What?" Lisa exclaimed with an excited giggle.

"Well, go ahead, you know what you want to do it."

"I know but that was just sexy talk...fantasies...," Lisa laughed again as she hovered hesitantly over Cassie's curvy buttocks.

"C'mon, Babe," Jeff urged slipping his hand behind Lisa's head and pulling her face towards the juicy feast in front of her mouth.

"Do you want me to, Cassie?" Lisa murmured. "I never did this before."

"There's a first time for everything, Lisa," Cassie murmured, extending her hand back to Lisa's head and stroking her hair, while the memories of her own first oral encounters with Margo's fulsome pussy filled her senses. "Well, maybe..." Lisa mumbled dropping her head and nestling her face to the crevice between Cassie's buttocks. "Jeff always wants me to eat all his cum so if it's all over your ass I guess I have to lick it off no matter where it is don't I?"

"I guess you do, Mommy," Cassie whispered feeling Lisa's gentle hand caressing her pussy lips as the woman worked up her courage.

Then Cassie felt Lisa's lips kissing softly over her buttocks again until her lips touched the closed cleft between her cheeks. Lisa's wet tongue poked into the crease between them and finally trailed down into the valley that embraced Cassie's clit, her pussy lips, and the pale pucker of her anus. An eager moan from Cassie filled Lisa's senses.

The sounds and the sights of Jeff's favorite fantasy coming to life resonated excitingly within him as he watched his wife giving this gorgeous little girl the tonguing that she had promised him. He watched Lisa close her eyes and touch her tongue to Cassie's protruding clit, slide up the length of it to where her little pearl peeped out and then begin to lick it. He saw the breathless anticipation on Cassie's lovely face change to utter delight as a moan of pure pleasure escaped her sexy mouth.

That sound was all that was needed to encourage Lisa in her slow explorations of this lovely little girl's luscious depths. Eagerly now she spread Cassie's soaking pussy lips with her fingers and lowered her tongue to the flood of hot sticky cum that filled the space between them. To Jeff's delight he saw that his wife was warming ever more enthusiastically to her task.

Suddenly lapping and licking down between Cassie's cum covered cheeks she sucked and swallowed every dribble she could find. Her busy tongue worked wildly back and forth until she had the space between Cassie's pussy lips spread with her fingers, pink, glistening, and free of his foaming fluids.

Working her way up between Cassie's pussy lips she found the entrance to the girl's vagina and probed delicately at it. He heard Cassie groan, watched her slip her hand to Lisa's head and pull her tongue ever more firmly into her twat.

Willingly Lisa complied, burrowing her tongue into Cassie's vaginal opening as far as she could shove it, the girl's vagina swallowing its whole length. Cassie had both hands back on Lisa's head now, holding her on her pussy while she fucked Lisa's tongue with quick hard thrusts of her pelvis.

That Lisa was turned on as much as Cassie by this experience Jeff could observe by the way she was giving herself over to the sensations of cunnilingus. Lisa was no longer just lapping up his cum, she was utterly in to pleasuring Cassie's cunt with her mouth, and Cassie was equally excited in presented her pussy for every new sensation from Lisa's eager tongue.

Settling back on his haunches Jeff fondled his limp penis. His wife and the girl were taking their time, savoring all these new sensations while he watched them. He could tell the show wasn't just for him they were both enjoying it immensely.

Lisa's fantasies about women on girls was coming true for her in a way that he had only hoped would take place, and it was surpassing his most extravagant expectations as she began to masturbate herself into an even more excited state while she fucked Cassie's cunt with her tongue. Cassie was feeling her own clit now too, reaching back between her thighs to find it with her finger and fondle is passionately.

That his wife was about to satisfy even their lustiest longing Jeff suspected in Lisa's ever more excited exercises of her finger on her own clit, rousing her self to such utter abandon until at last she lifted her face from the girl's buttocks, her hands spreading Cassie's delicious cheeks to expose the taut little pucker of Cassie's anal opening.

Jeff studied his wife's eyes fixed on the feast below her tongue and then she circled it not once but twice, and then again and again and again.

Pausing Lisa lifted her head to gauge the effect of her caresses upon the beauties beneath her mouth, observing the impulsive plea of that pucker lifting urgently to her tongue her mouth plunged between Cassie's cheeks for such a passionate session of sucking kisses that the girl was instantly in orgasm.

That Cassie was utterly blown away with the sensations Jeff saw in the wild toss of her head, the awe in her widened eyes, and the long moan of delight escaping her marvelous mouth. Clearly this little beauty was now craving a fuck in her bum and he knew full well that Lisa would welcome it too if only his cock was up to their needs.

Impulsively tucking her knees under her hips Cassie lifted her butt to Lisa's mouth and her hand to Jeff's cock not yet up to the demands of her pulsing pucker. But she could feel his prick firming as he watched his wife's tongue working it magic on and around her anal pucker. That Lisa was totally into this novel anal exercise Cassie felt as the craving in her butt rose to match the craving in her cunt.