The Champagne Campaign Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh not at all, dear," Rico protested. "Clit stroking and finger-fucking is standard fare between girls. In fact your cunt is so tight it feels like it's never been fucked but I can tell your girl friends have been very busy going down on you."

"Well what do you expect when you do that to me," Cassie groaned as he went to work again on her clitoris with his finger.

"What I expect is that you will show us how much you like cock instead of pussy," Ed rumbled.

"And just how should I do that?" she gasped.

"Well you can start with this," Ed laughed handing her the bunch of bananas from the shelf behind him. "Just get up on the bar baby and show us what you do with a cock ... I'll bet you've never sucked a guy off before have you sweetie?"

Grateful for the diversion Cassie let the guys lift her up onto the bar where she now sat with her skirt up around her hips, her knees lifted and legs spread to the revelation of sex beneath the shreds of her panties.

With a seductive smile she took the bunch of bananas and tucked it into her loins. "Well the first thing I do with a bunch of bananas is take the biggest one first," she teased.

"Oh come on Cassie," Rico laughed, "You've never had a 'bunch of cocks', but you have had a bouquet of pussies, haven't you girl?"

"You would be surprised Mr. Bolen, if you knew what I've really had..." Cassie returned coyly as her history of fellatio flashed in her mind.

"Oh yeah? Tell us about it," he urged doubtfully.

"Well first there was this very young little banana, it wasn't very long but it was very hard all the time, and it was always poking away at me whenever I got too close to it, and it seemed like I had to keep pushing it away from my butt until finally one day I took it in my hand and let it rub under my sun-suit between my cheeks on my bottom for a while and I liked it a lot, but it moved away and I never saw it again.

After that there was a very old banana that was very ripe and it needed a lot of attention to keep it from wilting, and I spent years learning just what it liked the most, and how to keep it in really good shape and it liked me a lot too.

Then for a while I didn't have any bananas at all until one day I was told that I just had to have bananas in my diet whether I wanted them or not, but when I tasted my first one I knew just how much I had missed that special flavor and feeling in my mouth. So now I'm getting reacquainted with bananas again, and they've all been just delicious," Cassie finished with a coy glance at her wide-eyed audience.

"Yeah?" Rico murmured, "like how many Cassie?"

"Well, in the last couple months I've had a diet very rich in bananas, two more than what I've got between my legs right now," she whispered up at them.

"You mean you've sucked seven cocks," Ed marveled.

"I mean I had seven bananas in my mouth," she teased back at him.

"How many in your cunt Cassie?" Rico muttered.

"I don't put bananas in my cunt, Mister," she laughed.

"That's what I thought, you just fuck with girls," he concluded.

"So how do you get these bananas ready for your mouth?" Ed put in.

"Well like I said, I start with the biggest one first and I spend a lot of time playing with it cause I like the feel of it in my hands. It feels good to stroke all the way up and down it over and over again, and if it's a really big banana I have to use both hands, cause my hands aren't very big, and my fingers just itch to curl around it and squeeze, and rub. And the funny thing is that the banana starts to swell up and get real hard the longer I stroke it, and play with it. Why do you think that is?

Anyhow I like to feel down underneath it too, and feel the way it curls up in my hand like it wants to get in my mouth or something! I think that those bananas just know how good it would feel to get in my mouth so I could use my tongue, and my lips all up and down on it, and over the end of it where it is so swollen and bulgy. So when I get it all nice and hard, and it never takes me very long to make it that way, I like to touch my boobs with it cause it makes my nipples tingle, so I rub it back and forth over one tit and then the other, and then I tickle my nipples with it. And then my nipples shrink down and get all hard, and the more I stimulate them with the banana the more I want to do it.

By then my boobs are getting all puffy and achy, and it's like all they want is to feel that banana in between them, so I slip it between my boobs and squeeze my tits over it so it can slide up and down between them, and then I see this juice oozing out of the end of banana so I just have to stick my tongue out and lick it off, and the more I taste it the more I want to swallow a lot of it.

The funny thing is that some bananas don't need to be peeled, but others do. I love both kinds, and its fun to peel the ones that need it so that the meat inside pops out where I can really get it into my mouth and work it over while I'm sliding the peeling up and down the fruit.

The ones that come ready peeled are really delicious to look at too. The shapes just call to my mouth to take them in and suck, and lick, and kiss, and then pull it all the way back into my cheeks so I can really feel the fruit and savor all the delicious flavors and feelings in my mouth, and even sometimes all the way back in my throat. It really surprises me how big a banana I can take into my throat without gagging on it" Cassie laughed.

Rico stared up at this lovely little sweetheart sitting so temptingly before him on the bar, his mind wrestling with the booze and his impressions of her in the past when he had tried so often to grope her butt in his gallery and she had brushed him off. How often had he stared at that painting of hers on his wall and marveled at the beauty of the model's delicious buttocks that hinted at what he might find under Cassie's skirts if she would only have cooperated with him in the past.

Now his hand had explored what he could feel of her bare ass for the first time, sounding out its luscious firm shapes and savoring her silky smooth skin, and then he'd felt the impressions of her sex under her panties bulging down between her buttocks when she had let him lift her far enough from the stool so he could feel her pussy lips.

She had a luscious cunt for being such an innocent looking youngster, and the sample he had of it just now whetted his appetite for a lot more. Her clit had fairly popped up under his finger when he had touched it. And then the way she had yielded to his fingers exploring and massaging her pussy lips, by letting Ed feel her tits and French-kiss her, had telegraphed the arousal in her lithe young body. He stared up at the girl squatting on the bar before him, her banana history ringing in his ears, and he wondered if what she had told them was really true. Had that sweet little mouth of hers embraced all those cocks; had those cute tits been fondled to by all those guys; had that hot swollen, wet, cunt of hers been fingered, sucked, and fucked to distraction by guys as well as girls? Cassie could tell her little tale had captivated her audience. Rico was staring open mouth up at her and Ed hovered over her equally entranced by her little history of cock sucking. "So you guys," she teased, "you can see that I just love bananas and always have from the time I was a just a girl."

She could see her image in the mirror behind the bar and she knew she looked really seductive, and that she had both these guys hungry as hell for her, but within she was still in a turmoil of confusion. Her clit and her vagina still ached from the fingering Rico had given them, her nipples tingled from Ed's fondling through her blouse, and her tummy roiled with sexual arousal. She had just fled from that model's steaming sex only to confront these huge hard bulges she could see under Rico's and Ed's flies, and now she had to prove to these guys that she was hungrier for cock than cunt.

Rico's hands on her bare butt had felt fantastic, especially when he had found her sex and fingered it, and now she could see Ed's eyes roaming hungrily over her tits. Should she strip for them just to show them that she liked to tempt guys more than girls? There was no doubt she would at least have to give them both blow-jobs to get out of here and God knows what else, so maybe a good look at her naked charms would be the best way to start as proof of her interest in guys. The sound of her snaps popping open riveted Rico's and Ed's eyes on her hands slowly shoving her skirt down over her hips and then she flopped down on her back to pull it off over her ankles, lifting her naked legs into their entranced gaze, her own eyes fixed on her sensual movements in the bar-mirrors beside her.

Sitting up she slid her hand up to her belly and lifted her top to uncover her tits for the first time to their view. Both guys licked their lips as they stared at her nipples and she knew only too well how bad they wanted to suck them.

With a soft smile she lay back on the bar and picking up a banana she peeled it and mouthed the fruit sensually between her lips observing in the ceiling mirror that the shreds of her torn panties lay limply over her pussy lips.

Settling back she slowly worked her mouth over the banana and then she slid it down between her breasts to her belly to her twat, her pussy lips parting to its bulk gently massaging her pink.

The sensations were stunning with the guys ogling her like that, with the mirrors reflecting her movements and entrancing the guys into total absorption with her tease. Sensuously she stroked the banana down to her sex opening by some magic to embrace its bulk, but then when she shoved the banana broke.

"Oh," she crooned, "This banana doesn't have a hard on!"

"This one does and it loves Banana-splits, " Rico announced his hand freeing his cock, his gaze riveted on her swollen sex and the space between her pussy lips. In an instant his head had plunged into her loins and his tongue was savoring the banquet of banana flavored with her pussy juices.

Lifting her eyes to Ed she studied the longing in his gaze riveted on her mouth. "It's time for the 'temp-test' dear," he announced mounting the bar to kneel on his knees and before her face

"What's the 'temp-test?" Cassie laughed in mock horror.

"It's a way to take your temperature, dear. To see if you're as hot for cocks as you are for cunts," "Why are you so sure I'm hot for twats?" Cassie pouted.

"Let me get my thermometer out and we'll see," Ed laughed unzipping his pants.

Cassie glanced down at his cock when he pulled it from his fly and stroked it before her. "I never saw a thermometer like that before," she muttered.

"It takes oral, anal, and vaginal temperatures. But it doesn't work with lesbians. Let me put it in your mouth and see if you can make it go up."

The sensation of this new cock sliding into her mouth along with the constant massage of her clitoris by Rico's tongue was more than enough to excite her and she took Ed's organ softly and sensually between her lips working her tongue and lips over his lobes and in seconds he was firming and swelling in her mouth. "There," she said at last drawing back to view her accomplishment, "how's that for a hard-on?"

"Well Rico, I have to admit she's got a really hot mouth," Ed gasped as she massaged his rigid cock while he pulled her blouse off her shoulders exposing her tits and turgid nipples.

Cassie moaned when Rico lifted his mouth from her quivering clit and dropped his shorts from the bulk of his craving cock.

"Now I suppose you want to take my temperature too," she murmured at his penis lifting before her face, her mouth freeing Ed's organ for the moment.

"No doubt about it sweetheart, I think I'm coming up with something. Just lie back and put that sexy little mouth of yours to work on it." Rico urged excitedly'

"Well I've got just what the doctor ordered," Cassie complied stretching her body on the bar and taking him into her mouth.

Between massaging Rico's and Ed's cocks with her mouth, and trading one for the other she soon had them both groaning with satisfaction. Gauging their arousal by their groans and ever stiffening erections in her hands and mouth, and adding her own sighs and cries of excitement, she quickly brought them to verge of their orgasms.

"Now are you satisfied that I like boys?" she laughed palming their cocks in her hands.

"I can see you like cock Cassie, show me how you love cum," Rico gasped spreading her legs, and sliding between her thighs until she could feel his erection working its way up between them and probing not for her pucker but for her pussy.

"Am I getting warmer?" he muttered.

"God!" Cassie groaned as his pecker-head found her vagina and pushed demandingly for entry. All she could do now was spread her legs even more and tip her pelvis for him. The plunge made her gasp, but then his hands were rocking her buttocks until his cock was sliding in and out with ease.

"Your girlfriends can't do that to you can they?" Rico gloated.

"No." Cassie moaned over Ed's saliva soaked cock quivering before her mouth while Rico fingered her clitoris into ecstasy upon his plunging prick.

"Is she feverish down there Rico?" Ed probed.

"Hot and humid," Rico grunted "It's time for another oral temp, dear" he crooned. "I always thought you had a hot mouth but that it was for girls. Are you going to show me different?"

"Will this prove it?" Cassie muttered leaning forward and slipping her hand around the base of Ed's wet cock. She jacked him a few times just for the feel of it and then she slipped him in her mouth.

"Let's set her up so I can get to her mouth better with my cock" Ed grunted and Cassie felt herself lifted in his arms to position her loins over Rico's erection.

Ed stared down at her shapely back while they rearranged themselves, taking in her slim waist over those luscious little buttocks and when she lifted her ass to position her cunt over Rico's cock he saw how full and swollen her pussy lips were below that utterly inviting pucker between her butt cheeks.

Soberly and intently she glanced up at Ed, taking in the way he was ogling her body and its reflections in the mirrors beside her. Her gaze captured his as Rico's cock lifted to the embrace of her cunt swallowing his bulk, her vagina eagerly posting over the length of this utterly delicious banana and driving it to the brink of explosion with a cascade of sudden thrusts.

When she turned her face to Ed's organ it was welcomingly rigid and so inviting that she had to work her mouth down his shaft dragging her tongue over his length, but it felt especially good to just suck the head of his organ. She held him there her tongue licking madly over his lobes filling her mouth.

Ed felt the girl's whole body bouncing now with the vigor of Rico's fucking but she seemed absorbed in the business of giving him a good blow-job. If she was trying to prove something she was doing a good job of it he marveled.

With sheer satisfaction Ed felt how soft, luxuriant, and fragrant her hair was, and how eagerly she held his cock in her hand as she pulled it into her mouth for a good suck and settled her cunt down on Rico's cock. In the mirror he could watch her firm girlish breasts bouncing boldly as she posted her bottom upon the guy's cock, and he saw how her tits were engorging and the way her nipples were hardening with excitement.

She was an utterly lovely girl, her features finely shaped and full of tempting expression, her skin fresh and luminous and there was a hot flush of excitement beneath it. Her sexy little body was so adolescently youthful he could hardly believe she was a working girl, but in her face he read wisdom of experience beyond her apparent youth.

Rico lifted her hips and shoved the full length of his organ up into her pussy again, pummeling it with a maddening energy, and in a moment her mouth was working equally hard over Ed's throbbing cock. The guys were both so strong and Cassie felt so captured and helplessly caught between that hard cock thrusting up into her vagina and the one in her mouth that all she could do was give herself over to the sensations of excitement filling her being. Her clit was tingling, her nipples aching, spasms of arousal filled her belly and Rico's hands were spreading her buttocks.

"There," she said at last pulling away from them to catch her breath. "This ought to show you that I like boys!"

"I love your little tits," Ed responded and in a moment his hand was fumbling over her breasts and tugging at her nipples.

"It feels good to have you play with them like that," she groaned.

"Does it feel good being fucked in the cunt? This is not the way the girls do it is it?" Rico gasped over his exertions and renewed his plunges

"Noooo!" she groaned. "Besides girls don't have that kind of thermometer," she added with a giggle.

"What do girls have?"

"Fingers and tongues."

"Which is better?"

"Oh God. I don't know," she moaned.

"You love cunt, don't you Cassie?" Rico mumbled in her ear, "and you've eaten pussy haven't you?"

"Yes," she murmured so softly he could hardly hear her.

"How many girls have you had?"

"Three," she moaned.

"And you want more don't you?"

"Maybe," she smiled with a sidelong glance into the mirror.

"Do you dream about cunt lapping?"

"Yes," Cassie sighed helplessly pulling Ed's throbbing penis into her mouth to lick it luxuriously.

"You love pussy juice don't you Cassie?" Rico grunted over his penis plunging up into her pussy, and watched Cassie's head nod in silent passionate agreement upon Ed's organ.

"How's the temp down there, Rico?" Ed laughed.

"I can feel a real heat wave coming. You just keep on sucking Ed's cock, Cassie while I get you into your heat wave."

She felt his cock thrusting and plunging even more deliciously than before. Ed's organ still filled her hand and felt enormous in her mouth.

"She's getting really hot now. She's all wet and juicy in her cunt," Rico announced.

"Are you hot Cassie. Is your temp rising?" Ed grunted. For an answer she just sucked him even more furiously. "You're getting hot aren't you?"

"Can't you tell?" she moaned.

Rico's hands had captured her buttocks and stilled her pelvis for the endless plunges of his penis aching for the release of her own orgasmic climax upon it. Ed planted himself behind her, his wet cock glistening with her juices and quivering before her butt, and as she stared at its reflection in the mirror he had another request.

"Show me how you finger your pussy," he ordered gazing down at her her long bulging pussy lips embracing Rico's plunging cock. "Why do you guys all want to watch me touching my twat?" she gasped breathlessly.

"We want to see your temp go up."

"Yours too," she pouted but she slid her hand back between her thighs to find her clit and push it against Rico's plunging cock. The sensations were exquisite! She wanted to come so bad, but she knew it would be even better as she sat up on his thighs and hissed: "Fuck my butt!" Rico grunted, his cock slid eagerly out of her convulsing cunt and plunged into the embrace of her welcoming pucker.

Cassie moaned but she knew what to expect, and she knew how to take him too after the way Leo, and Jeff, and Scotty, and her 'old guy' had all fucked her there. She let Rico shove himself in and when he began pumping wildly away at her she looked into his face beneath hers.

"You're really good at fucking my asshole, Rico," she gloated. "Have you had lots of practice with boys? I'll bet you're gay aren't you?"

"Touche'," Ed laughed uproariously as Rico pumped ever more madly until she was bouncing wildly on his waist.

"Do you like that Cassie?" he muttered grimly.