The Champagne Campaign Ch. 13

Story Info
Serendipity Sarah.
5.4k words
4.5
5.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie made a resolution over the weekend. 'Just stop thinking about it' she kept telling herself as settled down to work in her familiar office on Monday, stop thinking about this new unfamiliar person who had pushed her way into the forefront of her being.

The only problem was that passionate persona was always there and the more she tried to forget her the more she insisted on being acknowledged. Even at work the nympho in herself wouldn't be ignored. That moment in life-class when the model's dripping twat teased her tongue so temptingly just wouldn't disappear, it haunted her heavenly.

She dawdled over her drawing table reflecting on her predicaments. Lisa seemed to sense her preoccupations, and every time they looked at each other there was this sudden jolt of tension between them. Lisa's face would go soft whenever her eyes caught Cassie's and Cassie would feel her own belly tighten with excitement, and her palms dampen, and her breath catch in her throat.

And always there was Scotty and Freddie to rouse those sensations of that crazy fantastic Friday fuck with Rico and Ed raising the anticipations of the next time she would find herself in another threesome with a couple of hunks like Bart and David. When she was alone in her apartment after her bath she found herself staring at her image in the mirror. Looking at her body the way others had looked at her when she was naked in front of them. She posed for herself, and found a new fascination with her own body. She fondled her breasts, cupping them in her hands, squeezing them and lifting them the way Margo and Denise and Lisa had, the way Leo had, the way Connors had, the way Scotty and Bart and David and Jeff and Rico and Ed, all had. She loved her nipples.

When she settled back in her couch and looked at herself in her mirror she could see what they saw, and feel what they felt when they touched her. She could feel in her own hands the pleasure of touching a woman in that special way, of adoring her in the way she herself had adored touching Margo's and Denise's and Lisa's breasts. And not only could she feel what they felt but she could feel what she felt in herself.

There was a whole new pleasure and wonder as she spread her legs and stared at her own sex, at the slim bulge of her clitoris pushing its way down between her labia. With her hand-mirror she stared at the dark opening of her vagina and the pale pucker of her anus beneath it, marveling at her capacity to accept the huge cocks that had penetrated them both and had filled her with such pleasure, to say nothing of the utter delight she had experienced when Margo and Lisa and Denise had laved their tongues and fingers into her depths.

She would look at herself for many long minutes before she began her masturbations, and then even as she fingered herself into orgasm find more pleasures just in the sight of her shadowed vulva and the thought of the known tongues and cocks that had pleasured themselves with her pussy lips and the tight tunnel of her vagina, and the unknown ones to come. When she readied herself for bed at night she undressed slowly, staring at herself in the mirror as she dropped her bra from her breasts and pulled her panties off over her legs. She luxuriated in the sight of her own nipples and the rich swollen folds of her sex, and she could see and appreciate her own beauty and what her lovers had found so delightful about her body.

Memories of the way Margo and Denise and Lisa had caressed her charms with their quick tongues and soft mouths washed over her and mingled with the sensations of the men whose rough faces and hard cocks she had known between her thighs. She would spend hours at night recalling the feel of Margo's sensuous tongue, and Leo's hungry mouth, working its way between her labia to the tight tunnel of her vagina and up to the glorious ridge of her clitoris.

She posed so she could look at the way her luscious smooth round buttocks lifted and parted so that the full folds her sex could be glimpsed between her cheeks. This was a view she had not imagined before. She had not realized how inviting a women's sex looked in that aspect. But now she knew how tempting it was.

It was no wonder that a man would be mad to thrust his cock between those juicy wet folds of hers or that a woman might be wild to bury her face between her cheeks and lick to distraction. And then when she had done all those things and every sense was heightened to fullest she would lie back and touch her vulva.

She loved to close her eyes, spread her labia with her hand, and cuddle Teddy Bear over her nipples, rubbing him softly back and forth until her paps rose hard and tingling. Then her clit would swell under her fingers into a hard little ridge and she could stroke it until her juices would begin to run so that she could finger fuck herself into the ecstasies of fantasy time.

With a sigh of yearning Cassie returned from her musings to the familiar scene over her drawing board. Beyond the windows of her office the lake heaved under the wind like her musings. Just thinking about masturbating made her want to do it. She knew she was sex-obsessed and repression, her old standby, had failed her. And now self-pleasuring seemed only to heighten her need for fulfillment.

The more she masturbated the more she craved the real thing. She'd had a rich diet of sex in the past weeks since that first trick with Connors. The memories of the men and women she'd fucked only filled her with craving for more, and now thoughts of another woman filled her fantasies like the foam breaking on the waves before her.

She glimpsed her in every crowd and caught her gestures in the models in the agency when she wasn't wondering what it would be like to go down on the luscious dripping cunt of that creature who had posed before her in life-class.

She knew she was in a state, a state filled with craving and frustration, a state of confusion and bafflement. Cassie knew that Lisa was available; that all she would have to do is give in to the subtle overtures the woman was always offering her. But then a real affair with a woman at the agency would only lead to more complications than she really wanted to think about now, and besides Jeff would always be part of that equation.

She wondered if word of her escapades had gotten around, if there was gossip about the shoot with David and Bart? Lisa was discreet enough and Scotty had enough sense to keep his mouth shut too. He groped her whenever he could but that wasn't very often because they were rarely alone, and she didn't give into his requests for fucking because it wouldn't be long before everyone would know and then they would all be after her.

As for her Atherton weekends no one knew about that. But inwardly she was in perpetual heat and she didn't want it to show. She dressed her hair into a modest pony-tail, wore loose sweaters and slacks under her smock, and even hid her eyes behind sun-glasses. She was 'Marion the Librarian' with a terrific constant case of the hots and that Friday fuck with Rico and Ed had just kindled more heat, only this time she knew she wanted a woman.

Margo was always in the forefront of her thoughts, but like Lisa, Margo came with a man, Leo. Another fuck with both of them would be a delight. But what Cassie wondered would it be like to have a fuck with an unattached young woman who was totally in to girls on girls?

There were the lesbian bars of course. Was she too timid and inexperienced to venture into that scene? Cassie sighed and shrugged her shoulders helplessly as she turned back to her drawing board and submerged her libido in the work before her.

The light drained away from her windows at last and as the city lights heralded the evening she emerged from her work to face her cravings. It was dark when she left the building and as usual there was a cab idling at the curb. When she dropped into the seat she took a deep breath and muttered, "Anastasia's....it's on."

"I know where it is," the cabby answered. Cassie glanced into the mirror and caught the driver's eyes fixed on hers for a moment before they turned into the traffic. They rode in silence for a few minutes while Cassie absorbed the fact that beneath that cap and leather jacket her driver was a young woman.

"You go to Stasias often?" the driver threw back at her.

"No," Cassie replied . "This is my first time."

"Meeting friends?" the girl queried.

"I hope so." Cassie laughed rather too abruptly. "Is it nice?"

"It can be very nice...if you meet the right people."

"Are you a regular?" Cassie probed.

"You could say that. You looking for some action?" the girl threw back at her.

"I might be," Cassie offered casually. "Why, do you know where I could get some?"

"What's your fancy, dykes or femme?"

"Beautiful girls...."Cassie murmured.

"Like yourself, huh?" the girl tossed back at her.

"Like you, Sarah," Cassie replied impetuously after reading the girl's name from her cabby's license on the seat back. A silence descended between them in the rush of the traffic as they studied each other in the mirror.

"I've seen you before. Your name is Cassie, isn't it? "

"Yes. You have? Where?"

"At the Art Institute, in life-class. I model when I'm not driving this heap and going to school," the girl said glancing back and offering her face to Cassie, her beautiful features stricking Cassie as much as the open glance she threw at her.

"Oh my God," Cassie groaned. "Of course I remember you. You were modeling last Friday night."

"That's right, and you left right after I shed my panties so I asked Eric who you were. Didn't you like what I was showing you?"

"I couldn't concentrate on my drawing."

"Why not?"

"Because I was concentrating on you, on your luscious cunt to tell you the truth."

"I know you were. I could tell. Mostly everyone just glances at my twat, but you were devouring it with your eyes."

"You've got a beautiful pussy, girl, and you were really showing it to me."

"I got so wet I was dripping with you starring at me like that."

"I know," Cassie moaned, "I couldn't help it."

"Well I've been waiting by your building every night since on the chance I could get you for a fare."

"So when do you finish your shift?" Cassie whispered leaning forward over the seat.

"Your place or mine?" Sarah quipped, pulling her cap off and shaking out her hair.

Minutes later they drew up before Cassie's apartment building and Cassie sizing the girl up as they rode the elevator up to her flat, took in her shapeless jumpsuit, her face free of makeup, and her hair freed from under her floppy hat flowed down over her shoulders in the soft luxuriant sable cascade that had entranced Cassie in the life class.

Sarah's drab costume thoroughly concealed her gorgeous figure, not even hinting at her delicious breasts, her luscious thighs and curvaceous calves, her shapely buttocks, all her charms hidden for her own protection from the gaze of her too inquisitive passengers.

But Cassie knew what bounteous beauty lay within and she hungered for the taste and feel of it as she led the way to her apartment and opened the door for Sarah. The girl stepped in, Cassie followed, and when she turned she was instantly in Sarah's arms.

Her hands flew to Cassie's sweater, lifting it and tossing it from her shoulders. She buried her face in Cassie's neck smothering her with passionate kisses, her hands wild with Cassie's slacks loosened them and shoved them down over her hips.

"Oh God!, how I've wanted you," Sarah moaned. "I've been finger-fucking myself all weekend thinking about you, dreaming about going down on your sweet twat. I wanted you the second I saw you, wanted that gorgeous mouth of yours hot on my creaming cunt."

"I know, I know," Cassie cried. "I couldn't stop craving that sweet pussy of yours either. Nothing I did satisfied me. All I could think about was you, the way you looked at me. I could tell you wanted me. I wanted to crawl up there on the stand on go down on your weeping sex and suck and lick you into bliss. Now I'm going to spread that hot twat of yours and drive you crazy with my tongue. Would you like that Sarah? My sweet luscious Sarah?" Cassie exclaimed sliding the zipper down the girl's jump-suit and shoving it off her shoulders.

Seizing her hair Sarah forced a passionate French Kiss into Cassie's mouth. And Cassie took the girl's took tongue eagerly, sucking it over her tongue and nursing it while she stroked her hands luxuriantly over Sarah's buttocks as the girl fondled her hair. Sinking down on the couch Sarah pulled her bra off her breasts and tugged at her panties.

"C'mon Cassie I want you down on my cunt. I want that sweet mouth of yours kissing my pussy lips. This is what you want too isn't it?" Sarah whispered sliding her hand down over her vulva and rubbing over her clitoris.

"Oh God, Yes!" Cassie cried throwing herself into Sarah's arms and covering her mouth with passionate kisses. Stripping Cassie's shirt from her shoulders Sarah returned the caresses, running her wet tongue deliciously up Cassie's neck while she tortured her nipple with her fingers.

"Yum," Cassie groaned giving herself over to the girl's lovemaking. "Suck my tits," she pleaded and Sarah came to her bosom working her mouth lingeringly and passionately over her breasts kissing, nuzzling under, over, and between them before she settled on Cassie's nipples, moving from one to the other with long delicious tugs and love bites that collapsed Cassie's nipples into hard tight buds of delight.

With a sigh of satisfaction Cassie pushed her belly into the softness of Sarah's breasts while the girl cradled her buttocks with her arm. Their fingers clasped intimately on her hip as Cassie pushed Sarah's hand back to her cheeks so the girl could feel her ass and slide into the crevice between her buttocks. Wrapping her arm passionately around Sarah's head she held the girl on her bosom stroking her soft hair . "Oh Sarah you're so good at making love to me, I love it!" Cassie moaned.

"Are you ready for my hot weeping cunt now, sweetheart?" Sarah crooned.

"Oh God yes," Cassie moaned letting the girl push her face down between her legs. "I've been wanting to do this to you from the moment I saw you," Cassie murmured laving her tongue in its first soft touch over Sarah's sex. The girl had a delicious taste, her aroma filled Cassie's mouth as she buried her tongue between her labia and began to lap up and down and back and forth, uncovering her clitoris and catching it between her lips. She kissed, and pushed and probed until she had Sarah crying with delight. The girl had her head in her hands and was pushing her from one pleasure spot to the next.

"You've sucked cunt before haven't you Cassie?"

"Yes, but not enough," Cassie gasped between caresses. "Come down on my face so I can give your beautiful twat the loving it deserves," she moaned.

With a groan of pleasure Sarah settled her crotch over Cassie's face feeling the girl's tongue slide wonderfully up between her labia to the entrance of her vagina and then plunge within. "You're so good at tongue fucking Cassie, you must do it a lot."

"When I have a cunt this delicious that's all I want to do," Cassie cried as Sarah stretched out on her back giving her loins to all of Cassie's explorations. Spreading Sarah's labia Cassie found her vagina with her finger and began to play with it. She circled, and probed, and plunged into the tight little opening with her finger-tip while her tongue worked madly over Sarah's clitoris. Curling her fingertip up she found the girl's G-spot and massaged it until Sarah was gasping with the need to climax. "Keep doing that, Cassie. It feels soooo good I could come any second now."

"Go ahead and come. I'll lick your lovely pussy all night long and make you come as much as you want me to tonight," Cassie gasped returning to her passionate clit sucking and finger-fucking as Sarah collapsed into throes of her first screaming climax. "Now its my turn to go down on you," Sarah laughed when her orgasm subsided as last and she lifted herself to Cassie's breasts. Seizing a nipple she tugged it passionately and took her time making love to Cassie's sex. She spent long intervals licking and sucking from every position, never tiring of finding new ways to delight Cassie with the skillful ministrations of her tongue, her fingers, and lips. She probed and parted and sucked and lapped and when she had Cassie begging for an orgasm she turned her over and took her from beneath so she could really get to her clit and give it the attention with her tongue that it needed.

"You really love my pussy, don't you Sarah?" Cassie groaned as the girl continued to hold her on the edge of her climax with just the right amount of stimulation to keep her delirious with excitement while the surges of her orgasm mounted in her vagina.

"Yummmm!" Sarah sighed drawing her tongue in another long lick over Cassie's labia. "I love your juices too, Cassie, you're dripping all over my face but I can't get enough of your sloppy wet cunt to satisfy me."

"When are you going to let me come? I want to come and then go down on you again my sweet sexy lover."

"How do you like to come the best?"

"On my belly," Cassie groaned as she rolled over, and Sarah snuggled her face up between her thighs, her busy tongue finding yet another delicious way, along with her educated fingers, to pleasure Cassie into the throes of her orgasm. The throbs of ecstasy from Sarah's tongue rippled in every stronger cascades over Cassie's body.

The girl was so good at her pleasuring, and so excited herself in giving satisfaction that Cassie could only lie there and let Sarah indulge herself. She had Cassie moaning and crying shamelessly as the delight mounted through her being.

Sarah seemed to know just how to milk every throb of Cassie's orgasm into another climax of pleasure. Her surges of ecstasy mounted and crashed one after the other until she thought they would never end, and her climax was still surging when Sarah left her vulva and came to her lips with her mouth.

They kissed and tongued endlessly and Cassie could taste her own juices in the girl's mouth and on her breath. Her familiar aromas were doubly exciting to sense them in Sarah's mouth. She marveled at how perfectly their bodies fitted together, at how Sarah's luscious curves melted into her own as if they were made for each other, at the constant passion of Sarah's embraces, at how long Sarah would hold her and at how hungrily she would kiss her mouth, lingering with her hands in her hair as she molded her lips to hers.

Cassie delighted in the feel of the girl's full breasts against her own, at the touch of her firm pointed nipples, her slim waist and taut belly, the luscious curves of her buttocks and round thighs. Sarah was a cuddle bunny like herself and she felt so simpatico with the girl that she couldn't get enough of her.

"Roll over," Cassie whispered passionately, "I want to go down on you again." Ever so willingly Sarah rolled upon her belly as Cassie leaned over her back and spread her buttocks. The girl had a large full vulva, her pussy lips swelling invitingly as Cassie pulled her cheeks apart and slid her tongue down into her crease.

Sarah groaned with delight while Cassie licked her way down through Sarah's crease, kissing and sucking with her mouth, her hand finding the girl's clit and massaging it relentlessly. Eager for more of the feast Cassie worked her face deeper between Sarah's curvy buttocks so she could tongue the girl's vagina before slipping beneath to nurse her clit.

They tongued each other with mutual passion for long intervals, each bringing the other to climax time and again as they changed positions. Cassie found herself on top at last her face buried between Sarah's thighs, while the girl writhed with delight under the unrestrained action of her tongue. Moaning and crying with excitement they settled at last into another passionate sixty-nine, the mutual tide of their orgasms rising and falling together as they continued the endless stimulations of their clitorises and labial lips.

12