The Champagne Campaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not putting me on are you?"

"No, honest. I'm of age. You won't get in trouble," she mumbled with irritation at her disgustingly immature appearance.

"You play with your tits a lot don't you?" he said.

"Sometimes," she admitted with some satisfaction that the game was going to continue.

"Like when?"

"Like when I'm pleasuring myself," she whispered.

"And you can come that way?"

"Sometimes. My nipples are awfully sensitive, and if everything else is just right I can have an orgasm."

"Where else do you play with yourself, Cassie?"

"Oh Lord!" she gasped. "You know!" She was amazed that such an admission didn't make her go instantly soft, but if anything she was puckering even more under her fingers.

"Tell me, Cassie"

"Oh God!" she groaned pinching her nipples even harder to give herself the courage of abandon.

"I didn't hear you" Connors pressed.

"On my clit..." she whispered.

"You're gonna show me aren't you?"

"No!" she gasped.

Connors lifted the magnum and poured another glass. When he lifted it to her mouth she didn't just sip it, she took a good swallow, another one, a deep breath, and then another one. The bubbly filled her mouth and her nose with its effervescence and when he tipped the glass again the champagne spilled over her chin and dribbled its coolness delicately onto her breasts.

"Show me how you play with your tits," he muttered, his hand capturing the collar of her jacket, sliding it down her arms and off her hands, leaving her naked to the waist. His hands captured hers, spreading her arms to the full revelation of her nudity, his eyes widening with satisfaction.

"What makes everything just right?" he whispered turning her to face the mirror, his hands savoring the subtleties of her slim bare belly

Cassie squeezed her breast softly. "My mood. What I'm thinking about."

She looked at herself in the glass. Her perky breasts were noticeably more full, engorged with a delicious excitement. She couldn't believe she had just had an orgasm except for the sensations that it had left within her loins and her nipples. Her senses were whirling more than ever now. There was a quaking excitement in her stomach, a tightening in her solar plexus. Her breasts were bare to him, and she kept squeezing them with her hands to ease the aching in them, glancing up at him, waiting for what he wanted next while she massaged the champagne over her smooth tingling skin.

Connors reflected on how lovely she was with her long soft hair spilling over her shoulders that way. In fact the girl was not only lovely she was downright gorgeous. That quality of sweet innocent youthfulness contrasted so delightfully with the sensuality he was discovering in her. This little sweetheart was a far cry from the cool accomplished art-director of the conference room. He had expected a knowing brazenness in her, not this lush sensuous sweetness.

Curiously there was something almost virginal about her too. For an instant he let himself imagine that she had never been fucked. Not possible! She was twenty and too incredibly attractive to have escaped that. But clearly, plumbing this little beauty's fresh depths would be even more rewarding than he had anticipated.

He dipped his fingers into the cold champagne and dribbled it onto her nipples, watching them pucker under the chill. His hand came to her waist and found the closure on her slacks. When he opened it their silky looseness dropped easily to her ankles, and she stepped gracefully out of the cuffs. She was naked now except for her high-heels and the white triangle of her bikini briefs that stretched down in a deep plunge from the angles of her hips to disappear in her loins. His gaze followed the thin cloth panel down over the flatness of her belly to the swell of her mons. Beneath it he could see the generous bulges of her labia and the little valley between them that had darkened with the moisture from her sex. Cassie dropped her hands shyly to shield her-self from his scrutiny.

"You have beautiful hands, my dear, but I want to see your sweet little pussy."

"It's not so little," she returned ruefully. "I'm too big there."

"Are you?" he smiled. "Let me be the judge of that. Pull your panties down."

"Oh Lordy," she murmured helplessly but she slid her hand beneath her waistband.

"Does that feel good, dear?"

"What?"

"To touch yourself that way."

"Oh. I suppose it does," she admitted.

"Is that how you feel your clit. With your middle finger?"

"Oh Lordy," she moaned again.

"Show me."

"No!" she protested, a deep blush suffusing her face and spreading over her bosom.

"Come on, Cassie, finger your clit for me. I want to watch you masturbate."

"God," she groaned, but she knew whores had to do whatever their johns wanted, it was part of the deal, part of her fantasy too. "I will if I can do it in my panties," she bargained. He nodded with a smile and she slid her finger down over her mons to the hood of her clitoris. It was no surprise to her that it was already firm and utterly responsive to her touch. Connors felt her flinch when she touched herself. "My finger is too dry," she murmured.

"Let me wet it for you," he said.

With a sidelong glance at him Cassie slid her hand slowly up out of her panties and over her belly. 'God,' she thought to herself, 'the last thing I thought I'd be doing today is making myself come in front of some stranger. I thought he was just going to fuck me and it would be over, but he seems to be really turned on by me. If that bulge in the front of his pants is any clue he's got a huge cock. He'll want to put it in my mouth for sure before he crams it into my pussy. He's already rubbing his dick with his hand just thinking about it. I wonder what it will be like to have him fuck me! I can't believe I came rubbing my nipple in front of that girl, and that I 'm still so sexed up. It felt really good touching my clit just now. I'll bet he would really like to watch me playing with myself, I'll get my finger all wet and show him how easy it is to get me to climax.'

To Connors delight the girl slid her hand sensuously up her belly, pausing to caress her breast. She glanced speculatively up at him, toyed with her nipple for a moment and then slipped her finger into her mouth to wet it. He saw that her tongue was long and firm and supple, and the thought of her wrapping it around the head of his aching erection would be just another bonus in this lucky day. She was such a doll, such a sexy little beauty, every inch of her a delight, a bouquet of erotic charms to be thoroughly sampled before the final climatic feast lying between those shapely thighs.

"All right, dear, are you going to show me how you do it?" he urged pulling her wet finger into his mouth to lave it with his saliva.

"If I have to," Cassie pouted sweetly up at him.

Step out of your heels," he intoned. Obediently Cassie toed her pumps from her feet. "Just lie down there on the bed, spread your legs and give me a good look. Do you have to do it in your panties, sweetheart?"

"This is so embarrassing," she demurred. "I never did this before in front of anyone. I'll push them a little way down if you'll let me keep them on," she pleaded sliding back on to the bed, and gazing imploringly up at him while she lifted her loins and prepared to pull her panties down.

He nodded and watched her slide her panties slowly down over her hips until they were barely hanging upon her thighs, coming to rest at last in a roll that just covered her sex., exposing everything below her lean little belly to the rise of her fulsome mound of Venus utterly bare of hair. And then her hand slid caressingly down her tummy and over her mons until her fingers disappeared under the cloth.

Connors followed the movements of her wrist that set her bracelet to jiggling, and her breasts to undulating in time to her strokes. Her necklace rolled softly in the valley between her breasts, and he saw her face flush and her lips part for breath. A fine dew of moisture broke out upon her face and bosom, but mostly it was in the fixed intensity of her eyes upon his that he read the mounting arousal that was permeating her being.

He could see that she was mostly fingering her clitoris, but at intervals her hand would slide further beneath the roll of her panties so that she must be playing with her labia and finger-fucking her vagina. Her breath was coming in quick short pants now, her expression even more intense and remote, and he guessed she must be hovering on the edge of her orgasm. He realized then that she was deliberately holding herself there in that delicious prelude so that he could enjoy it with her.

"I want to see your sweet little cunt, Cassie. I want to watch you come," he interrupted. But instead of climaxing she took a deep breath and relaxed. Her whole body was rosy with flush, her nipples shrunken to taut little buds upon her breasts. And if anything her face was even more beautifully seductive than when she first began her sexy masturbations. "I want to see your hot puss, honey," he said lifting the magnum and dribbling the bubbly over her panties until they were soaked and she could feel champagne lathering her loins and flowing over her thighs.

Cassie settled back with a teasing smile, lifting her hips and letting him slowly pull her wet panties down over her thighs to reveal the swollen rise of her hairless sex; her long, full, puffy outer labia; and her inner petals shining with the dew of her masturbations and his libation as the tiny garment dropped from her bare feet.

"Pull your legs up and spread them, Cassie. I want to get a good look at your cunt." She did have a generous vulva for such a petite girl, a lovely pussy, one that fairly begged to be pleasured not only with his fingers, but with his mouth and tongue too before the final banquet on his cock.

She was looking at him with a wide-eyed questioning gaze, and he could see that her nipples were hard with arousal. Her unspoken question of, 'do you like what you see?' prompted his response.

"You're beautiful babe. You've got a pussy made for passion. You play with it a lot don't you?"

"What makes you think so?" she demurred.

"You've got such a big clit and it's so close to your vagina that you must be fingering them all the time" The proximity of the two would make her a fantastic fuck for sure.

Cassie didn't say anything but he saw another rosy blush darken her cheeks. Clearly he had hit the mark. This little sweetie definitely had hot pants! "Lift your legs, Cassie, show me your butt." Wiggling herself down against the bed she obliged, and he could see by the expressions on her pretty face that she was into this peep show now as much as he was. His glance took in the full protrusion of her generous sex between her buttocks, and he could imagine what a pleasure it would be to take her doggie style when he got around to it.

There was no doubt that she was herself very roused by this displaying of her vulva for him. He could read her excitement in the puffy ness of her eyelids, the languor in her eyes, her soft inviting smile, and the surrender in her expression. Making her play with her tits and masturbate for him had not only dissolved her inhibitions, it had roused her intensely. He was suddenly struck by the thought that this little darling had a certain naiveté about her too, as though she wasn't that experienced in casual fucking. None of the other women he had fucked in these circumstances, and there had been plenty, would have found this game so intriguing. They'd wanted passion not posing.

"Roll over and show me your butt, " he said softly. She gathered herself, tucked her knees and slid gracefully over onto her belly lifting her bare buttocks to his gaze. The bed was expansive, its puffy black cover rustled as she nestled her head in her arms and looked back at him.

"Now what?" she murmured.

"How long have you been playing with your pussy?"

"A long time," she murmured settling down so he could see her favorite position from behind with her hand thrust up into her crotch and her fingers curled up into her labia.

"How often Cassie?" He studied her pose, the lift of her luscious buttocks over her hand and the protrusion of her swollen labia between them, the way her fingers worked over her petals, and their suddenly passionate passes eliciting soft wet slapping sounds as she fingered herself.

"Every day, two or three times, maybe more depending on how I feel."

"Do you do it at work?"

"I have, when I knew no one would catch me," she murmured a droll smile touching her lips as those days of working with her sexy graphics and Scotty overcame her. "I just have to have my orgasms. So there Mr. Connors now you know all about my sex life."

"I knew you were one hot little twat Cassie, but you covered it up well. Show me everything you've got down there. Roll over on your back, spread your legs and open your pussy for me."

"Like this?" she responded, staring up into his eyes and reading the depths of his satisfaction there.

Connors had studied many a vulva in his adventures, but this girl had an undeniable advantage in his eyes. Her labia seemed made to embrace a cock and her long full clitoris lay in such proximity to her vaginal opening that it would be constantly stimulated by the shaft of her lover's plunging penis. He licked his lips in anticipation of what a wild fuck she must be. That she must be anticipating it too, he judged by the way her full puffy nipples had shrunken into tight little knobs of arousal, and when she spread her fingers and revealed the depths of her juicy vulva to him, he gazed upon a sex perfectly made for the embrace of those lucky cocks that had plunged into its taut fluid depths in the past.

"Do you like me?" Cassie whispered shyly.

"Enormously," Connors smiled, "roll over on your side and lift your leg." He watched her following his instructions, her every movement a new exercise in beauty.

"Is this how you want me?" she murmured, knowing full well what he was seeing of her. She had spent enough time with a hand-mirror gazing at her nether charms as she masturbated to be fully aware of all that he was studying so intently now. Curiously she had found the sight of her own vulva and her anal pucker incredibly stimulating while she played with them. She had often studied this very view in the wall mirror next to her bed, her fingers exploring all her crevices and reveling in the intense pleasure of climaxing to the sight of her own hand pleasuring herself.

"All right, dear, now I want to look at your ass again. Roll over on your belly, tuck your knees and lift your butt."

"Lordy," Cassie sighed but she complied. Glancing back she could see that he was taking full advantage of the display she was offering him. Her movements pressed her breasts firmly into the bed so that she felt the sensations delightfully not only in her nipples, but in her aching clitoris as well. The longer and more intimate this posing became the more intensely she felt the arousal that had almost climaxed as she masturbated for him. Now she found herself still hovering on the edge of that orgasm that he had interrupted.

Connors studied the way her vulva bulged boldly out between her buttocks, and the way her inner petals were spreading and lifting between her outer labia. He savored their pink moist insides, and while he watched pellucid drops of moisture gathered between them, trickled down to the confluence of her labia and dribbled over her clitoris. The girl was so hot for fucking now that she was dripping with her own juices. He could barely restrain himself from satisfying himself then and there but another of her charms drew him even more compellingly.

Cassie held the pose for him, waiting with a kind of breathless anticipation for what he might want next. She felt utterly vulnerable, yet filled with a delicious sense as well of how much he was excited and pleased by what she was offering him.

Every sense in Conner's body roused feverishly now to enter those lovely labia, plunge between them and luxuriate in the delight of that tight little vagina that had no doubt pleasured how many other penises than his? He rubbed his aching erection with his hand. It arched rigidly within his trousers, straining for release.

The unmistakable sound of his zipper descending, of his buckle opening, and the rustle of his trousers dropping fell upon Cassie's ears, and then she felt his hand touch her bottom. He caressed the backs of her thighs softly with his fingers, letting them curve upwards towards her vulva without actually touching it. She was suddenly filled with a suspenseful sensation, and her labia quivered when his hands spread her buttocks to the full exposure of everything between them.

"What a little beauty you are," Connors said softly. With a soft sigh she cuddled her face in her arms, looking back and up at him. He was naked from the waist down, his shirt open all the way to his loins, his substantial erect phallus palmed in his other hand stroking it luxuriantly into the erection she was giving him with this prolonged revelation of her charms.

"Open your pussy, sweetheart, " he crooned.

Cassie prepared herself for the plunge of his hard turgid penis, spreading her labia with her fingers while her thumb massaged her clitoris. She braced herself, inhaling deeply, firming her thighs for his weight. His erection looked awfully big, the purplish shining head broadly swollen. It might hurt, but the way she felt right now that wouldn't matter.

Connors took in the sight with delight. He considered himself, and was judged in some circles, to be a 'connoisseur of cunts' and the delightful generosity of the vulva in front of him contrasted with the delicacy of this young woman whom he was about to fuck appealed enormously to him. Her whole sex glistened wetly, her petals already soaked with the pellucid opalescence of her coital juices.

"Pop your clit," he crooned.

Cassie glanced hesitantly up into his face. Spreading her fingers she uncovered the long firm ridge of her clitoral hood. Her shaft descended fulsomely between her outer labia. Just beneath the hood he could see the protuberance of her clitoral bud poking out like a shinny little pearl. "Show me how you play with it."

"Haven't I showed you enough already?" she sighed helplessly her finger stroking delicately over the pearly delight.

Connors heavy hand moved to the inside of Cassie's thigh and caressed it. Her flesh was feverish, moist, silky smooth, and tinted rose with the flush of hot blood beneath it. The inside of her thighs were deliciously rounded, her crotch and labia and the crease between her buttocks utterly free of hair, her skin glistening, fresh and flawless, and soaked with the champagne. An excitingly subtle womanly scent hovered about her loins.

"Open your cunt for me, Cassie, all the way."

"Oh Lord," she moaned but her fingers stroked up over the dark slit of her inner labia and she parted them to her vaginal opening. Connors dropped to his knees behind her smooth, hot, silky, thighs, his gaze fixed on the fleshy opening to her vagina and suddenly his eyes widened with surprise. Was this just a tight vagina, or was that a hymen that blocked the opening?

There was a small opening in the center, but no erection had ever broken its way through that membranous edge that might have been stretched but never broken. He couldn't believe what his eyes were telling him. He wanted to touch it, to finger that little curtain that ringed the opening, to feel its virginal tension. He wanted to go through it, to poke his finger into her vagina and shove it all the way in to the hilt, so he could feel how tight, wet, and hot she was behind that narrow little membrane and explore her delicious depths with his finger before his erection opened her to his lust. He inhaled with excitement, with urgency, with need. His penis throbbed imperatively, and he knew now what a fantastic fuck she would really be.