The Champagne Campaign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unaccountably his eyes fell on her fingers. They were lovely, her glossy natural nails carefully tended. Patiently she held herself open for him so that he could see everything that he wanted to. He had never fucked a virgin in his life and there was no doubt this one wanted it. He knew if he touched her sex the opening gambits would be over they would be immediately into the endgame. He could see she was totally turned on, sensuously eager, and undeniably hot. Clearly she enjoyed playing with her sex for him.

All he wanted to do right now was put his face in between those curvaceous thighs and go to work on her luscious labia with his mouth. He wanted to feel her hot smooth buttocks embracing his cheeks, and to slide his finger over that swollen clitoris and drive her wild, to shove his pulsing penis into her virginal vagina and fuck her to distraction. He glanced down at her face and read the eager and willing anticipation in her eyes.

Cassie was looking up at his erection and wetting her lips. She had a lovely mouth, and there was an impish expression on her face smiling up at him. Her large bright eyes shown with excitement, and her long soft golden brown hair framed her lovely features in enticing disorder.

"You're hot aren't you?" Connors said thickly. She nodded, her gaze moving between his face and his phallus. "You want cock now don't you, Cassie?"

Her mouth opened and her tongue moved sensuously just behind her lips. "I want your cock," she gasped following his cue.

"What do you want with it?"

"I want to fuck it, but first you want me to suck it don't you!" Her words struck her ears with as much conviction as they did his. She reached back to encircle his shaft with her hand. His circumcised shape nestled neatly into her palm, his purplish glans flaring enticingly above her fingers.

Flopping down and turning back to him Cassie nestled her head into his crotch, opened her lips and took the measure of his organ with her mouth. He was a lovely fit and it felt so good to nurse on him like that. A few good sucks and licks to get him really going but not too much or he would come in her mouth. That's why she'd never been fucked. Giving a good blow-job had always saved the day and her hymen for Mister Right!

But now it didn't seem to matter, her loins, her clitoris, her vagina, her breasts, her belly ached for release. Now all she wanted to do was stroke her vulva and play with her clitoris while she sucked this delicious big penis. She could feel him swelling in her mouth, and when she had him as hard as she could make him she would climb on this incredible erection and fuck it to distraction.

He smoothed her hair back so he could watch her head pumping under his hand as well as on his cock. Her gorgeous mouth was fully engaged on his rigid penis, and it was clear she was no virgin where cock sucking was concerned. Her beauty and her surprising skill were already almost too much for him. The last thing he wanted now was to come in her mouth, not when that virginally tight little vagina was just waiting for his cock. He caught her hair in his hand and gently arrested the passion of her head. His pulsing penis popped out of her mouth and they both looked at it.

She was breathing hard now and her eyelids were heavy and puffy with excitement. Her mouth ached from its exertions, but not like that incredible ache in her vagina. Her own hand was rousing her clitoris to a fever pitch and all of her excitement seemed now be flowing down to that tight little tunnel in her sex. It was telling her that it craved to be fucked at any cost. This cock would do! In fact it would be perfect! Cassie looked up into Connors eyes.

"What do you want, sweetheart?" he crooned seductively.

"I want your cock in my cunt!" she cried stroking her tongue up the full length of his erection. Her abandoned words fell on her own ears with astonishment, but right now she didn't care any longer, she just wanted satisfaction.

"You've never been fucked before have you, baby?"

"No...!" she gasped taking another long lascivious lick up the length of his erection, closing her hand over his testicles and feeling them move seductively beneath her fingers.

"What have you been waiting for?"

"Mister Right! The guy every girl dreams of," Cassie whispered lifting herself from his penis and rising to her knees on the bed. "But you've made me want to be fucked so bad I can't stand it. Do it to me!"

Never in all his years of philandering had he encountered a more beautiful girl. Her figure was perfection itself, her demeanor utterly enticing, her face a vision of loveliness. She dropped onto the bed on her back and raised her arms to him, her fingers making silent come hither motions while she spread her thighs to reveal the full delight of her beckoning vulva. Reaching under her buttocks and lifting her pelvis with utter seduction she used both hands to stretch her labia apart so that he could see the small dark circle of her vaginal opening and the fine membrane of her encircling hymen. ." "There," she said. "I want your big hard cock right in there!"

Connors stared hungrily at the little slit opening between her spreading petals. He knew his cock would rend it asunder. It was what she wanted. She was fed up with being a virgin. She wanted to be fucked. Her pussy was wet with desire, her labia swollen with passion. Even her anus pulsed with need. Connors licked his lips hungrily, staring at the feast before his eyes.

"Put your pussy up here, baby," he ordered dropping onto his back on the bed beside her and rolling her up onto his chest so her vulva presented to his mouth. His hands slid under her buttocks and he drew her wet glistening swollen labia up to his lips and tongue.

"Oh Lordy, Lordy," Cassie moaned feeling his tongue sliding in between her petals and beginning to stroke up and down between them. "Do my clit", she begged.

Instantly his tongue found the hard little bulb protruding from beneath its hood sending wild streaks of electric excitement shooting through her belly. She wiggled her butt on his chest, opening her legs even more, shoving her wet pulsing vagina up to his tongue. He pushed it in, licking passionately, savoring the taste of her juices cascading into his mouth as her warm female aroma filled his nose deliciously.

"That feels so good," she moaned. "I love it but I want your cock. I need to be fucked."

He marveled at how excited she was. She'd already had a mini-orgasm before the maid, and now she was hotter than ever. He decided to tease her, holding her captive with his tongue and his hands on her waist until she was writhing with excitement and passion. Working his tongue down between her labia he found the entrance to her vagina again and began thrusting the tip against her hymen, licking, and exploring the opening that was too small to let him in.

"Fuck me....fuck me...." she moaned deliriously pushing her vulva into his face and pinching her nipples passionately with both hands.

His tongue aching he had to let her go at last. Freed, she slid her bottom down over his chest until she was straddling his loins with her thighs. Eagerly, impulsively she reached back and seized his erection with her slim hungry hand and drew him to the opening of her vulva. She rubbed his hard swollen glans between her puffy outer lips and worked him back and forth between her buttocks, bruising her labia deliciously with his juicy head before bringing him into the tight little tunnel of her vagina just below the shinning bulge of her lengthy clit.

Conners stared up into the absorption on her face as she made everything just the way she wanted it before she began the thrust that would take her maidenhead. She was a feast for his eyes. In the mirror behind her he studied her gorgeous back and buttocks above his legs, the wild sweep of her hair down her back. From the front he could ogle her breasts and her hot hard nipples, enjoy the flare of her hips below her slim waist, and look down at her swollen wet vulva caressing his shinning rigid shaft between its lips.

The bulge of her clit entranced him. The succulent shapes of her full luscious thighs, curvaceous calves, and slim ankles thrilled him. The whole inventory was there, everything and so much more than he had imagined weeks ago when he first laid eyes on her. And now she was right where he wanted her, doing just what he wanted with her hot little cunt poised over his throbbing cock.

"Rub your clit on my cock," he muttered grimly.

Cassie sighed with need, with impatience at his endless games! All she wanted right now was to lift her hips and shove down upon that rigid erection. She ached to feel the thrust of him go inexorably, and deliciously up within her. But obediently she spread her labia with one hand, slid his organ up between them with her other hand and began working the head of his penis over her clitoris. She gasped with the sensation, with its utterly compelling power to make her want to lift and rub up and down upon him again and again.

Connors seized her firm round buttocks in his hands and worked her labial lips furiously up and down over the shaft of his erection. Staring up at her he would have never guessed that she had only fantasized what it would be like to fuck a man. What Conners did know was that the girl was wild on him now. All her inhibitions that had made this game so intriguing had vanished. She was panting with her exertions, her hair tossing upon her shoulders and falling over her face. A deep flush had spread over her whole body, her face shone with moisture, trickles of dew wound down the luscious curves of her breasts as she lifted herself and masturbated her clitoris up and down over his organ again and again.

A deep rumble of pleasure escaped Connors as Cassie began a cadence of pants and thrusts and moans that had an even more electrifying effect on him. Every gasp of hers brought him closer and closer until at last he was hanging on the edge of his own orgasm, desperately holding back. In the mirror behind her he could see her deliciously round firm buttocks rising and falling with her exertions. Her skin was flawless and the crease between her buttocks shown with wetness. The tight little pucker of her anus pulsed above the stretch of her vulva in its hard massage of his shining phallus.

He felt his shaft throbbing with excitement. His testicles lifted and jerked with need. She was leaning forward on his chest now, her breasts dangling deliciously over his face, and he heard her gasp when the head of his penis at last engaged her vagina, caught, and held there. She began pushing, and shoving with her hips, working down over his glans. She was moaning with pleasure and crying with pain, and then she gave a gasp of frustration as his organ slid back between her buttocks. Her vagina was so tight she couldn't get him in.

"Oh my God!" Cassie cried in wild anguish.

Connors grunted with surprise, his organ leaped out of his control and his orgasm surged beyond restraint, convulsing in spasms of ejaculation.

But Cassie was relentless in the pursuit of her own need, feeling him slipping away in the flush of his semen. She was so soaked with his wetness that the ride was even better now. She kept on posting him, hoping he would penetrate her until he began to shrink, and then she rode him winded and limp to exhaustion.

Still there was no way she would dismount, not the way her clitoris was aching over his softening organ, nor the way her vagina was throbbing. Even his limp penis felt good as she tightened down upon him. If he'd wanted to watch her masturbate he'd get his chance to see the real thing now. Cassie dropped her fingers to her labia and began the delicious ritual of bringing herself to orgasm in the flood of his semen lathering her clitoris.

Her play with herself was a marvel of sensuous fondling and lusty massage right in Connors' face. For Cassie the pleasure was oddly intensified by her display for him. He was so transfixed by her passion with herself, and so totally in her control, that she held herself off from her climax just to enjoy this power that she had over him.

But then even that was adding to her irresistible pleasure. At last she had to give in and let herself go, to let herself climax utterly into the abandon of release. And this time when her orgasm quaked within her it came with a dynamic remorseless cataract of spasms that flooded his loins with her own hot ejaculate.

Her bosom heaving, she slid breathlessly off his legs and flopped on her back on the bed beside him. Her whole butt was soaked with his semen. It flowed over her vulva, coated her crotch, and dribbled over her anal pucker.

Her nipples were still hard from the afterglow of her orgasm, and her vagina ached incredibly yet with need. For a time she lay limply on her back catching her breath and re-entering herself. At last she raised her head and brushed her hair back from her face. Was he satisfied she wondered? Did he want more? Cassie looked into herself and realized with satisfaction that she could give him more, lots more, if he wanted it. Her whole body was still signaling a need for pleasure, but her virgin-vagina was just so damn tight.

"How was it?' she sighed rising to her knees "You're my first trick," she added wryly lifting her arms and gathering her hair behind her head. The movement lifted her breasts and her succulent nipples.

Groaning with dismay Connors perused this lovely girl. She was gorgeous, smart, talented, sensual, and totally hot to fuck. Incredibly, on top of everything else the girl was a virgin! Suddenly his future expanded sumptuously before him. "Tell me something. Have you got a boyfriend?" Cassie shook her head. "And you've never been fucked?" he added incredulously.

"No. Not even by you," she smiled, "...but it's only seven-fifteen."

Picking up the champagne towel Connors began to wipe his semen covered penis while he stared speculatively down at her. "I've got a proposition for you."

"Another one!" she giggled up at him.

"I'm going to pitch your campaign to Barbacchi and I'll sell it to him, but you've got to promise me one thing. Nobody gets their cock in that sweet little cunt of yours."

"Nobody but you?" she asked with a wry smile.

"Nobody at all," he said firmly.

"Nobody has yet," she muttered staring up at him in disbelief. "I'm just so damn tight," she added apologetically.

"Well keep it that way," Connors returned soberly. "It's important. Vital I might add. And one more thing, I want your tits and your ass in the finished art."

"Why?" she protested incredulously.

"Cause you're gorgeous, sweetheart. Just humor me," he sighed disconsolately. She still looked delicious to him. Her cum covered vulva beckoned and he knew this sexy little cuddle-bunny could soon rouse him for another go, and this time he would take her cherry.

Cassie wiped her hand over her sex and it came away coated with his wet thick semen. His strong male scent filled the air when she lifted her finger to her mouth. Her long pink tongue lapped sensuously over her finger before she slipped it into her mouth and sucked it softly. "I could use a shower," she moaned, "...unless..." She looked at him meaningfully but left her sentence unfinished. Connors got her meaning as she rose gracefully to her feet and stood before him. "Maybe I'll need a douche later," she added petulantly.

"Enjoy yourself, but be careful," he responded wryly his limp penis settling into a generous state of satisfaction.

Cassie glanced at his limp bulk, offered him a tempting smile, turned and went into the luxurious bath. She knew that he would be more than ready for her by the time she got back and then she would nurse his organ into a returning tide of tumescence no matter how long it took.

In the bath she had her choice of a shower or the tub. Choosing the latter she eased herself under the swirling waters from the faucet. Wanting to rinse off his semen before she filled the tub she pushed her vulva under the flow from the faucet. Instantly the hot current pummeled her clitoris sending a whole new wave of arousal surging through her loins and the waves of her orgasms awakened subtly again. In moments her vulva was pulsing with pleasure and her nipples were aching with need.

Cassie bathed leisurely and when she emerged at last she was fresh, radiant, fragrant with her choice of floral scent from the selection on the counter, naked, and hungry for whatever Connors wanted. She really expected to see him in the Jacuzzi but the suite was empty. His suit-coat was gone from the closet. She was alone except for his business card lying on her jacket. Under his name he'd penciled:

If you keep your cherry you get the account ... deal?