The Champion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you witch, I slowly squeeze the life out of you with my bare hands!!!!"

Though they were now yellow encrusted and bloodshot, she saw that he could now see somewhat out of his rapidly blinking eyes. He leaned close and leered at her.

"Yes, I can see some, lassie. Though my eyes burn like someone is holding flames to them, I can see that pretty face of yours! Those big sexy green eyes all big and tearing up as you realize you're about to die! Hah hah!!"

Tori kicked futiley, but it was no use. She fought to remain conscious, fighting the blackness. His grip was growing tighter....and tighter........

And then it was gone.

With a loud gasp for air the young mage lifted her head and found Yator being lifted off of her. His eyes were bulging and his mouth was open but no sound came out. Then she realized that around his neck was a biceps and forearm of immense proportions. Then the Champions face appeared over Yator's head, and he grinned down at the girl.

"Not a moment too soon, eh?" Then his grin vanished as he saw the white semen that still dripped from her face.

"FUCK!!!!" the Champion roared. Then he leaned in close and whispered into the ear of the man who struggled weakly in his iron grasp, held completely immobilized by the larger man's expert chokehold.

"You raping bastard! Can you guess what comes next? You like to strangle little girls to death eh? Now you can see what that's like!"

A muffled whimper sounded from the trapped man's throat, and then the Champion began squeezing in earnest.

Tori turned her head away, wiping at her mouth as feet away Yator wheezed and struggled as the Champion slowly strangled him.

More than 30 seconds went by as the Champion slowly kept the naked assassin just on the edge of consciousness, letting him think over the fact that he was about to die as the long moments dragged on.

Then with a final piteous choking whimper the muscular assassin's arms went limp. The Champion didn't move, however, and kept squeezing.

Several long seconds passed, and then Yator's body began writhering and jerking involuntarily, and a loud squelching sound filled the air as the dying man shit himself.

The Champion threw the corpse aside with disgust and then leaned down and picked up the now crying girl.

"There there, lass, it's all right. He won't hurt you again." He carried the naked mage over to the fire and sat her down on the saddle, and as she sniffled and fought to regain her composure he covered her with the blanket he pulled from the ground.

Pulling a ram's horn from his belt, the Champion put it to his lips and gave it a strong blow, the blast reverberating through the forest around them. Then the quickly found Tori's clothes and brought them to her.

"Put something in his eyes, did you?" he asked gently as he helped her dress, trying to take his mind off the fact that despite the situation, the sight of her gloriously naked form had caused his penis to lengthen inside his breeches. A hard 3 days chase it had been, and after the feast of feminine companionship the previous week the few days of famine had given his organ time to fully recuperate, and now it began pulsing insistently against his thigh.

"Vordrakian root powder." Tori said as she stood before him now as he put her cloak on and adjusted it around her shoulders. "It's for stoking a fire when you do magic, and I had some in one of my pockets. But I knew if it got in someone's eyes......"

And then she crushed herself to him, crying, loud sobs filling the glade as the Champion put his arms around her and held her tenderly, letting her get it out.

At that moment Octorious, Selvinus and some men in the armor of the Brythunian Horse Guard burst into the clearing on their horses.

"Ho! Got the bastard I see!" Octorious called as he swung down, going immediately to the naked corpse near the fire. "Shit himself, did he? Hah! Some warrior! And, by the Gods.......he's the twin of the man you killed in the Princess' room not a fortnight ago!"

As Tori clung to him, the Champion moved to the body, which Octorious had rudely kicked face up with his foot.

Selvinus let out an oath. "If I didn't know better, Lord, I'd swear that was the same fellow who's neck you broke."

"H-he said," Tori ventured, fighting to keep her voice calm, "that it was his brothers you killed yesterday on the hill."

"Maybe that's why they all look alike. Somethin' for us to check when we go past those other dead men on the way back to town." Octorious and Selvinus picked up the body and threw it over a horse.

"Selvinus, you and the Guardsmen take Tori back to town under guard."

"No!!!" Tori protested, hugging him closer to her. "I want to stay with you!"

The Champion hugged her back. "You'll be fine. I have some things to do. You need to be home surrounded by friends, girl. Where I go, there are no friends."

The Champion kissed the sobbing girl on the forehead and watched Selvinus and an armored knight lead her away.

"Quite a fright she had." the Champion said as Octorious, after catching hold of his horse by the reins, came over to him. "He raped her and no doubt was intending to get rid of her soon because she slowed him down."

"Fucking barbarian." Octorius muttered. "Even when at war Brythunia doesn't tolerate raping the women captives.

"I wish many other countries were as enlightened as that." Turning the Champion headed back to where he had tethered his horse deeper into the woods. "What a mess things have become."

Behind them, Selvinus and the Balmouth knights formed a ring around Tori as she sat on Charger, whom they had brought with them, and moved off through the woods.

"Why say you that?" Octorious asked as he trailed the larger man.

"Three days lost on this chase, another two at least to return to Balmouth, and then there will only be 10 days until we sail." The Champion sighed as he reached his horse. Octorious had already swung to the back of his own mount.

"Oh, you mean those gorgeous wenches back at the castle? You had 14 to go and now only 10 days to test them? Tell you what, I'll fuck some of them for you. Would that help?"

The Champion laughed as he swung onto the back of his horse. "Thanks for the offer, but no."

"Oh well, Yana probably wouldn't let me anyway." Octorious groused as they cantered off in the direction of Balmouth, now a good two days ride off.

"Southron girls are like that." the Champion said. "They see a man they like, and they instantly adopt him practically as a member of the family."

"Had some experience with them, have you?" Octorious prodded.

"Well, does having fucked around 500 of them count?" the Champion laughed.

"Hmmmphhh!" was all Octorious replied, and then the two men put their horses to a gallop once they found the road and took off at a fast pace.