The Champion's Companion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seconds later when he exploded. His back arched, his head flew back, and his body twitched. His eyes were sightless, opened, and bugged out. His nose started running slightly, he is mouth opened wide making a flat toneless moan and his entire lower abdomen pulsed his load. Her cervix massaged the back of head that it enveloped while her entire canal clamped down on him to become a rigid sperm-sucking tunnel.

They both fell into each other back on the bed and relaxed but remained joined as her pussy kept weakly suckling him. Finally, their senses returned and she smiled and offered her other breast, which he took.

11****************************************

Ailli opened her eyes on what felt like a great new day she felt relaxed like never before.

Her eyes adjusted and she looked at the temples ceiling in wonder there was a beautifully rendered mosaic showing an old story back when the Sisters were enemies of the Empire. In it, the citizens of some town lost to time pleaded on banks of a river for their mothers and daughters to come back. On the other bank the new Sisters and Sisters of legend looked on impassively. People pointed in awe at the middle of the river as a rich noble woman and her husband both drown while fighting. At the edge of the water nearer the Sisters, a mother drown a man in waist-deep water and the daughter stabbed him with blades.

It was an inside look at a vengeful god and a story about the origin of Sisterhood few heard. Later those same women would formalize the structure of the Sisterhood and the one who died would be honored with the two who killed.

Ailli looked around reflecting on this. She felt Kassin licking her and she looked down.

Kassin was sucking her cock.

She never had one before but it felt marvelous. Enclaves have male slaves and she knew girls enjoyed playing with their things. But Ailli always thought them weird and oddly shaped. She had a thick one herself now.

"Six inches," she thought, "maybe six and a half or even seven."

She let Kassin suck her off, and her orgasm was not as strong as normal. She had an urge to dive deeper into the warm orifice as she released and both girls were surprised.

"It comes with its own instincts." Her analytical mind thought.

Her lack of testicles didn't stop her ejaculation, a feeling like mild pulsing cramps helped her shoot her first load, the first Kassin had seen, tasted, or swallowed. She grew soft quickly which didn't bother her. Ailli usually got too sore after climaxing once.

She pulled Kassin up and spun around then inspected to see that the change happened with her also. Her clitoris had been enlarged it was recessed but slightly thicker than a thumb. It included the piss hole in the bottom. Since it was recessed, the tip looked just like a normal hooded bud. Ailli gave it licks and sucks until it stuck out like a giant engorged bud that was an inch long and larger than her thumb. She teased it more then started sucking and pulling it with her teeth slurping its length until it stood rigid and tall slightly longer and thinner then her own.

"Seven, perhaps seven and a half if mines seven. Maybe I'm seven and a half..." She wondered idly quite proud of both phalluses.

She rolled them both over and moved up unto Kassin who had her eyes closed she worked her hands over the cock and stared at the miracle shared between them. She clumsily straddled Kassin who was moaning and slid the cock into herself. Ailli rocked her lover and enjoyed the feelings as she came again unaware that Kassin came also. She was surprised when the cock shriveled within her and looked expectantly at Kassin who sat mute with a silly grin and a dazed faraway look.

"Good job," Kassin exhaled, "I'll expect some of that every day from now on, with dinner."

The two lesbians giggled and got out to dry off they would need food because everybody would be hungry soon.

******************************************

Kaarthen was raging in her mind pretty good. After nearly vomiting on Marcos and trying to kill him, she had been made to seduce him. She understood that she was sharing her body now. It was obvious a majority of her thoughts weren't hers. However, all this happened so suddenly she wasn't sure where she stopped and this other part began.

Passing out after 'The Sex' left her revolted, angry.

Suddenly pulled into a void where she and the Being from the field faced each other, she let her mouth go off. The Being almost ignored her while it reclined into nothingness and watched her fire burn out.

"Let us speak simply," It started after she grew quiet. "I'm aware of your emotional conflicts, but I had wanted to help you in your need. Your drow blood sings for a companion just as your maternal needs call for its babe. Your pain was too severe to let such an excellent hunter suffer. We are alike, in time you will see why I love my champion for you will feel as I do. You will see your children grow and their children and their children's children. It will bring pride you only guess about to kiss the cheek of your descendants in their sleep as I do. I will be able to do great good through you. And, despite your immortality it is safer for you to accompany my Champion."

"You already saw the good in him after you submitted. Just believe it is a sign of your growing fondness for him that is separate of my desire." It continued. "Now return and feast, it is an important day." It finished, looking off and away.

The conversation ended before Kaarthen could ask what good she supposedly saw.

She woke up and could already smell great food and many voices. In the center of the dorm was an enclosed outdoor cooking area the rooms encircled it with paper covered sliding doors. Overhead the sun was already setting on one of the longest days Kaarthen ever had.

Ailli had cooked rice served with Kassin's Oofi stew. Everyone was naked and had huge portions. They all ate as if they were late. Kaarthen's stomach growled at the site of food and quickly dug in. It seemed everyone decided to speak after finishing and everyone had miracles to share.

Kassin started. "I feel different, healthier I looked closely at Ailli and our eyes have darkened with Dark Mother's touch becoming unreflective dark voids."

They looked around.

"Kaarthen, your eyes are different." Caris pointed out. She leaned in to stare at her.

"Some how you still have pupils. They appear to be floating discs of silvery metal. Like drops of quicksilver or heated lead rolling in a pan. They also look vertically split and viciously catlike." Caris reported.

Kaarthen was surprised at that description and noticed no one made any connection, not even Marcos batted an eye.

"Avoid looking mortals in the eye, the fear your appearance causes will slow and complicate everything around you." Marcos told them.

Ailli sat writing the events of the day, the blessing of the pole arms that Kaarthen and Kassin called elven 'Lourndai', and the covenant that made the Kassin's Lourndai barer the Head Sister.

"I think that obviously makes Kassin the Head Sister." Ailli said quietly.

"I agree." Marcos said.

Around the eating area, they all agreed.

"I would be called the 'Enclave Mistress'. It was an old title from when only Amazon Huntresses were around. I think this enclave deserves a title from a harder rougher time." Kassin said

"While I was out worshipping with the Champion, the Goddess spoke to me and blessed me in the wonderful massaging water that caressed and supported my love making to the Champion." Vellina said enthusiastically.

"I don't know if I'll be able to find a relevant reason why that should be added."

"I know, and 'felt it' as I was impregnated with triplets in those very same waters. That was a miracle. This is more than a feeling." Vellina claimed.

Kaarthen suggested, "Just write it all down and let the Sisters' figure out what to do with the information."

She knew from the Goddess' whispers that Caris and Vellina were pregnant and only Marcos' seed would get them pregnant again. When they give birth, Caris would have twins, Vellina triplets. The combination of being sired by an immortal in the belly of a mortal who ascended while carrying would make the children little more than monsters in human form. An easy bet would say they would be legendary Sisters. Kaarthen figured they would be some kind of immortal demi-gods.

Caris added. "I was witness to 'a miracle of fertility' that made a creek turn white even upstream. You should write that down. I think it compares to that Sister from legend that made a whole village orgasm."

"Kaytess the filler? Caris you do know she also made money doing that right? And it wasn't all at once, but a few at a time. They called her 'the slurper'" Vellina said skeptically

"Well forget that part. But remember to say I witnessed it. Vellina was passed out, in fact I saved her." Caris said looking between Vellina and Ailli. "We also took part in the invocation chant and the pledges and Covenant. We could see what you did to those ugly little elves."

"I suppose that could be written down then." Ailli said warily.

"Write down everything that happened in the temple." Kassin said in a quiet voice.

"What does that mean?" Caris asked leaning in.

"Nothing. A great many chants and such happened. Kassin and I have a responsibility to the Sisterhood to make sure our miracles are all recorded." Ailli said blushing.

Kaarthen drew a blank when it was her time to speak until a jovial voice told her at the very least she was a companion now.

Marcos was also quiet.

Ailli timidly asked "What is your name at the very least as a witness."

"Marcos Panthi and if you all ever come to Menthino look for me and I shall aid you." He said leaning back.

"Before we forget, the goddess wants me to go to Mavvus. Is that where you travel?" Vellina said self appointing herself.

"Yes, and you can likely find a Traveling temple to escort from there on you way back." Marcos replied.

Traveling temples are nomadic sisters who fulfill a majority of religious functions for villages and small towns. A majority of the sisters in traveling temples are priestesses with a few shield maidens and Huntresses, or Warrioresses to protect them. Unlike the tribal enclaves, they usually don't keep or train the young. They also don't have a built in support structure. They survive solely on the love of the people. Mostly they travel fixed circuits or wander a little. They keep the insular enclaves connected to cities and each other in this manner. New enclaves haven't been established in years, so traveling temples that move in the area would need a guide.

Kaarthen could feel the push given to alter events so Vellina would be safe. It felt like her head was nudged as something pushed out from it. It made her smile knowing Vellina would be safe, she was a picture of fertility with her heavy breasts and wide swaying hips. She announced she was going to bed and Marcos decided it was a good time too.

12**********************************************

The next morning found everyone up. Marco was retraining everyone.

"Look since I won't be here you all can't forget to train."

"But we can't be killed we'll never lose."Caris said simply.

"If I were mortal I would simply bury you and your pride in a deep hole. That would stop you." Marcos said making Caris pale.

"The idea you must understand is you're still vulnerable. If a dragon eats your arm and flies off you'll be armless for quite a while. Lots of old immortals die because they never get better despite being bored throughout eternity. Elves don't suffer those illusions, and the ones you all hunt may have a hundreds of years of experience." He said after catching their attention. "Caris, Vellina, and Ailli will be given spears to use. I'll cut the shafts down from ten to eight feet. The idea is to have quickness and reach."

Marco cut them from ten feet of shaft to eight then another half-foot. That gave them the quickest reach. Vellina was just given the six-foot spear.

As they sparred, they could see how on equal a field someone with only a little experience could hold off someone slightly faster or stronger with limited reach. They also received a lesson in immortality when Ailli was cut, she watched in wonder as blood floated off the spear into her wound and it healed closed. All this in less time then it took to say she was okay.

Kaarthen and Kassin were taught unarmed techniques. Kaarthen completely bested Kassin in speed and agility. While Kassin tried hard, and learned fast, she couldn't keep up to Kaarthen who seemed to only be limited by thought. When she challenged Marcos, she was in turn beaten soundly by his overwhelming experience to where she couldn't touch him or even predict what was happening. They received another lesson in immortality that they can still be knocked out. Marcos admitted however, the amount of force he was using could break boulders as he demonstrated.

By lunchtime when everyone was tired, they stood out upon the flat rock in the shallow water.

Marcos launched into a tirade about the stupidity of single edged short swords and resolved to have them use a full sized single edged sword such as the either the standard straight sword of Menthino or the slightly curved specialty swords said to slice a man from shoulder to crotch.

"If you can't find, buy, or steal the swords, your enclave will need to learn a double-handed technique. The 'blades' in their current form are a flaw to the whole fighting style. As I said earlier there is no reason to expose yourself to fight. 'Spear Mistresses' in the old days were comparable to Warrioresses. They wore armor and used heavy weapons and projectiles. They also wore heavy armor and had magical augments and magical offensive spells." He concluded.

They returned to fighting after the break and everyone fought unarmed. Ailli in her clumsy way was able to trade a punch with Marcos and hit him twice by accident. They barely counted since one was her stepping on his foot and another was her elbow hitting his shoulder as she was thrown. Kassin was quick to give her the points despite the fact they were only training. Caris and Vellina told him to stop being a bully.

Kaarthen found him brooding later when they ended for dinner. She had to suck the aggression out of his balls before she could have him lay his head in her lap and suckle her milk. While they lay there, she told him her need to be off soon and he agreed.

That night at dinner, they made their plans asking Kassin first if she would be okay until more sisters arrive. The agreement broke down over if they should continue to go north and get some horses from a border fort then continue south and east to Mavvus, or go south the way they came and go directly east once clear of the mountains. Marcos learned that none had ridden horses but Kaarthen and Vellina especially wanted to see as much as possible so he convinced them to continue north.

**********************************************

The next morning all the women said farewell in their own unique way standing in the temple's water naked holding hands praying for each other's strength and bravery. Marcos waited outside, but the girls came out and hugged him for his presence, and to say farewell if nothing else.

They were surprised by the change in temperature as they stepped out into the valley. The trail they had traveled on was noticeably colder in the early morning.

Two days of traveling got them through the long barren valley. The valley ended and Marcos explained a small mountain pass off to the side heading east gets them further into the mountains. They would have to climb out using convenient but steep trails to finally reach the high hilly cliffs to the east. By Marcos' estimate, it would be two day still until they reached the cliffs of the Ort and another week at the slowest to get into Mavvus.

At the start of the mountain pass, they saw the remains of a camp of men. There were a few carts and shredded tents and hitching for horses but nothing dead or living was around. What gave them pause, were the spears identical to what they had broken around the camp. Black shafted arrows were also spread in rocks and littered throughout the area. It was already twilight so they allowed themselves to pick over the site and use a ready fire pit on the far side.

"What did this?" Vellina half wondered aloud looking around

"Astrokos sends men down the glacier they then double back to come out the east and hopefully under our noses. It's a suicide mission. They either die on the way in, or get trapped in Menthino." Marcos turned from the site to the two women. "Taking the route through this land of chaos is insanity. If they take too many men, or to few they'll attract equally deadly attentions."

"So why do they have the same spears as us?" Vellina asked.

"At night when you all slept on the trail I went ahead and cleared the way. In an area like this boring is healthy." Marcos explained gesturing to the site.

"So you were already here four or five days ago." Kaarthen asked. Inside of her, wonder was mixing with anger. "Well no more, we all go at night now!"

"Don't be silly, it was two days ago. Despite how superior you feel you can't actually see at night. There are plenty of other things around here besides lonely travelers like me, and the elves your supposed to kill that would love to find you two. Unlike most women your bodies would heal and you would live through all the worst parts." Marcos pointed out.

"Well we'll have to ask for a little favor and hope the Goddess hears us." Kaarthen said and stomped off into the center of the site. Inside her, the Goddess was curious as to what she was doing. She pleaded for it not to make her look a fool. It felt pleased with the scene of death around her and she hoped it would help.

"O Goddess, O Dark Mother of night," She began dramatically once dropping to her knees. "We, your most humble servants would spread death before us. We would visit our strength upon those who deny your maternal love. Please, since we are blind in the times of your strength please grant us from your warm bosoms the eyesight and vision to see the world in your light."

Marcos had seen a lot of Sisters do dumb shit just like this over the years, but was impressed by the shamelessly strung together selfless groveling.

"Nice try but you weren't even speaking her..." He started.

A green light barely visible in contrast to the darkening red sky came down in waves over Kaarthen. A pulse broke off and slammed into Vellina beside him.

**WE ACCEPT. SPREAD DEATH THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT**

Kaarthen was surprised to feel her lips move for the words but was ecstatic that it all worked out. Since she had her back to everyone, it wasn't a big deal to be used like that. She felt the Goddess was also happy for doing some thing so trivial for the first time. It did however ask her a small favor to which she agreed. Kaarthen stood and turned giving Marcos her smuggest grin.

"Wow it went from night right back to day! That's amazing can everything see like this?" Vellina asked in wonder staring at things with better detail than at high noon. She could fix her eyes onto things and see all the detail, from cracks in the rocks, to grains in the wood, and smudges of dirt. Marcos saw her previously black non-reflective pupil less eyes now had a white outline and they reflected light like a cat or vampire from deep within the sockets.

Many miles away in a watch post Kassin was suddenly struck by her ability to see clearly to the horizon in all directions, she could see moving dots of previously hidden creatures. Some she saw, that were smaller then most and traveling in a group headed south along a parallel ridgeline to the east were mountain elves. With focus, she could see everything from the dirt in their hair to their scared beady little eyes. Grabbing her Lourndai, she vaulted out of the tower and slinked along south to cut off the group with words echoing in her mind to spread death throughout the night.