The Champion's Companion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature had no idea yet that it wasn't just being given more pain. However, Ailli upon discovering the ogress' cunt at just the right height plunged her cock in to its complete surprise.

The hot wet cunt felt marvelous and the ogress under her took her length with another surprised howl. Ailli noted the training was going well since the ogress didn't attempt to stop its violation.

Ailli's oversized cock was also over sensitive, and feeling the pussy in so many more places after the long wait was too much for her. She was only able to get a few satisfying strokes in before she exploded.

The orgasm was toe curling, but the sensation of shooting what felt like buckets of cum was instantly addictive. She froze jammed deeply into her wheezing lover for literally minutes as gouts and gobs of sperm spurted out her giant cock.

Ailli understood in an instant, the instinctive fascination of shooting a load of potent sperm into a vagina. She had normally taken blowjobs from Kassin. She was familiar with the desire at the end to shoot deeply until her warm receptive mouth and watch her accept it in her body when she swallowed. The difference now was exponentially amazing. The urge to thrust in her load deeply was compounded by the knowledge that the cervix she was against was loose and open. She also felt the ogress milk her as the flood went in, which made her want to push deeper and deeper. Those feelings, and the magically enlarged cock, kept her orgasm going for much longer then normal, rolling her eyes and lolling her head back despite the lack of intense pleasure compared to a female orgasm.

Finally, she dismounted. Despite feeling like she had ran a full sprint the whole time, she felt marvelous. A pleasant ache of emptiness told her in one shot she had completely relieved herself of seed in the well-adapted creature's pleasure hole.

She stood feeling the sun and the air on her face with her hands on her hips. A feeling of well being and contentment with the world flooded her. She stared down at her cock as a thing of beauty and wiggled her hips.

Ailli remembered where she was, and walked around to the front of the ogress to share her mood. There was no expression on its face. The plain field of flesh didn't have the features for showing expressions. The ogress was simply two beady eyes without eyebrows, two nostrils and a wide mouth. The whole face was one color of brown except the very edges around the eyes that was pink. The constant smooth color was without lighting or darkening on the nose, cheekbones, or forehead.

Ogress flinched at the sight of her, and stared at her cock. Ailli only felt disgust looking at it. It needed something to remember her by. She sauntered in a circle around it a few times thinking of what to do. Its nipples grabbed her attention, so she played with them idly. Its abused pussy was swelling shut after the workout trapping her spending. She smiled to herself and dipped her right hand into it getting a handful of her essence. She walked to the front and looked at it again. She grabbed a nipple and pinched hard keeping good pressure. She looked at the creature's face, and spread her cum across and down its forehead letting it drip down its nose and cheeks. The ogress' eyes were moving tying to look at anything but her. Ailli reveled in the creature submissiveness toward her and smiled broadly. Once the ogress licked the dripping cum off its lips, the filthy creature just stopped and looked at her in another unreadable expression.

Probably begging mercy Ailli thought.