The Champion's Companion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trolls closed in through the tall grass. They used primitive but lethal stone axes and spears. Kaarthen kept Lourndai close as they stopped within range. Her posture was similar to dealing with the temple women. The trolls moved to surround them. Marcos and Kaarthen sidestepped apart to keep the trolls in front.

The trolls grew impatient and jumped. The ones on Kaarthen's side were caught in a double swing that crossed their chests and legs. The heavy magical blade didn't bounce or ricochet as it sliced necks, chest cavities, and severed legs. As she brought the blade back, she swung it across her body and then spun around with it. Four trolls lay dead or dying and only two more faced her.

Across from her Marcos was having fun. Four trolls had attacked, two at a time. Fighting in his usual unarmed style, Marcos had brought a knife hand down and knocked the point of the lead troll's spear down and away to the right. He caught the troll's forward hand and swung the troll around and away across his body to the left. He followed with grabbing its upper arm at the shoulder and dealt him a sidekick to crush its knee. The second troll to his left hacked at him with an overhead chop. Marcos leaned back for it to miss and stepped past it on the right, clotheslining the creature with a bent elbow to the throat. He stepped into troll number three and grabbed its axe as he pushed it by the side of the head into number four. He brought the ax into a side arms slash that caught number four in the neck and allowed him from there to then to drop it into the back of number three's head. He spun quickly and took a step bringing the ax through the back of number five's left knee.

Kaarthen killed the last troll by sidestepping and catching its center thrust with her left hand and jabbing Lourndai into its upper chest with her right. She twisted and removed the massive blade when the troll was on the ground. Marcos dropped the ax knowing the wolvers would finish the two he disabled.

"So are you ready? I think those wolvers will be along to make sure theses don't go to waste." Marcos said casually.

"I want to have sex when we get to Grippe." Kaarthen said offhand, as she cleaned the blade in a troll's loincloth. She stared curiously at the odd hairy tab of flesh she saw underneath it.

"Well we'll be there by sunrise. The forest is ending here. A few hills and we'll hit Grippe at the base of the mountains. In fact, we'll be there just after the sun goes down if you quit staring." Marcos replied watching her.

The two set off, and as the sun was going down, they came to the top of a hill and saw the lights of Grippe set in the base of a mountain.

18*********

Ailli stalked her prey along the rocks and among the statues in the early morning hours. Earlier she had hunted with Kassin and found a hunting party of elves. They were settled in for the night and had two small fires. The group of eight was average for what they found. They were settling in for the night, and the fire was just embers when they attacked. Kassin mowed through killing five confused, sleeping, unarmed elves. Ailli came in riding the wave of destruction with her. They had as usual killed everything, and had nothing to harvest. As trophies, Kassin had started collecting the curved double-edged daggers the elves carried.

The two women that day didn't have sex since they had gone so much further then usual. That was the reason Ailli was hunting now. Lately, she needed a little sex to help her to bed. She found it by using the ogress.

Kassin had several days ago brought the ogress into the temple for a ceremony. She had chained it straddling the altar with its ass hanging off the edge. The arms were bound crossing its back and tied wrist to elbow on either side. She had also used a shackle as an o-ring in its mouth, and bound it by the back of the neck to the altar. Another chain wrapped around the creature's waist and snaked though its arms for insurance. All the chains and shackles were magically bonded and reinforced.

The ceremony was quick. It was a modified elven ritual making the ogress a protector of the enclave. Usually the ritual is for bonds with forest magical creatures, stags, wolves, bears, or tigers. The ogress' new focus would now be protecting the enclave and its inhabitants. The other parts of the ritual made the creature just short of immortal by giving it huge boosts to strength and rejuvenation. The ogress was now a phenomenally powerful and loyal creature that fed off energy from the enclave. Kassin had obliged Ailli in a little celebration for the ritual with their new protector.

"She'll suck your dick Kassin, or I will. Let's get her in the mood." Ailli said undressing, Kassin followed suit.

"Alright, what are you gonna do at that end? Your cock can't do much for something like this."

"True enough, but I have my ways. If that doesn't work we'll double team it and I'll fuck its ass."

"Anal? Wow, I see where your confidence from the last day or so came from. I suppose it was you, fucking it when it was on the pole."

Kassin straddled the altar and stuck her cock in the ogress' mouth. The danger was very exciting. The ogress had a blank face and its jaws were stout obviously good at chomping bone. Without the magic in the shackle, even steel would collapse.

"Let me help you both enjoy this more." Ailli said. She snaked in her hand, grabbed the Kassin's cock, and enlarged it to fill the hole. It extended to fifteen inches down the throat of the surprised ogress.

"Don't let her fool you. She did this plenty of times when she wanted food or water out there."

Kassin smiled. "She's doing it. I can feel her tongue, this feels great."

"Good, I'll be back here working her holes"

Ailli got back and extended herself to the nearly two-foot monster that was as wide as her foot, the ogress had become accustomed with. The ogress always shamefully aroused itself for submission around her. It was trained now to get wet by scent or sight. The filthy creature quickly got warmed up and its nasty frothy hole started winking and dripping its invitation. Ailli however, had self-control and she showed it. She showed it by only running her cock around the slit getting her wet. The creature would know after today who it belonged to. She fingered its pisshole surrounded by its donut shaped clitoris. By now, it was getting big enough for two fingers and soon she'd fuck that too.

"Wow, what are you doing back there? She's gotten real excited." Kassin said leaning forward pumping its face with both hands on the ogress' shoulder blades.

"Just wait, you'll be glad this thing's strapped down in a minute." Ailli said and with a half step, buggered the helpless creature.

True to her word, the creature attempted to buck as Ailli burrowed herself in. The anal cavity on the creature was probably also intended for submission. Ailli got into it without any clamping or attempts to push her cock out. The cavity had bumps and it seemed to be bleeding or self-lubricating as she worked herself in and out. She spread the ogress' cheeks to get a good look at her cock-laying claim to the creature's ass.

Kassin came loudly jamming her cock down its throat. The ogress climaxed as well gagging wetly and clamped Ailli's cock so hard it arrested all movement. Ailli was then triggered and a long orgasm spewing buckets of cum made her weak kneed. It was still going when she fell back into the water, cum oozed down her cock onto her swollen slit.

********

Now, hunting the ogress was her morning ritual. Kassin seldom took part, and never let her use the whip when she did. The ogress had learned to be sneaky. The constant hunting had improved her actual hunting and harvesting.

She found it by the noisy waterfalls in the north end of the enclave. She stalked in close and got her whip around its neck quickly. The ogress then dropped to its hands and knees. The loyalty of the bond stopped it from fighting back. It had also quickly learned from the beginning she didn't tolerate struggling. Ailli walked in close, the memory of taking it for the first time was replaying. The monsters constantly wet hole was begging her attention. First, she pushed its head down and fingered its clit. The creature always liked the stimulation. She realized it wasn't constantly being fucked throughout the day. Therefore, these mornings were good releases for both of them.

She left her cock unmodified and hefted it to its pussy. The ogress bounced back when she touched it. She got the ogress hot when she rubbed it, now it was getting demanding. She pulled back and slapped its ass. It mumbled a moan. She rubbed its clitoris more to get it real hot. The ogress leaned into the feeling. The beasts need for a climax was starting to rule it. She gave it one and let it enjoy the bliss. She started giggling as it calmed itself.

She shoved her cock at its clitoris. Its small hole opened up only a little, and the monster tried to jump back. Ailli found stepping, kneeling, or stomping on the backs of its knees or ankles was good for stopping any movement. She shoved again harder and the unmistakable tremor of an orgasm went through its back. Pained moaning was hidden in the confused climax. Ailli didn't give it rest, and with five more brutal thrusts, she was seated halfway in the pisshole of the monster. She gave it more short quick thrusts deepening herself within it. The whole time the ogress' pussy gushed its shame and exploded out over her. By accident, her cock slipped out and they rested for a moment leaning into each other.

She cast her cock to its monster size and mounted the ogress properly. She felt the pussy was much wetter then before. The ogress rocked back into her with resignation, it was already quite well fucked and already exhausted. She grabbed the whip and used it around its neck as reins to force herself deeper until her nearly two-foot cock nuzzled the slack mouth of its womb. With that goal before her, she pushed harder and harder to gain the entrance to that hole. She pushed through slightly as the ogress came. The whole of its vagina squeezed and sucked urging her to climax. The mouth of the womb was closed tight around the tip of her fist-sized cock. She knew that if this ogress could get pregnant, now was the time it would happen. She released her load into it with short deep strokes while lolling her head moaning and sighing.

It was in that position that Caris and the Traveling temple Sisters found them. With Ailli choking a ogress on its hand and knees with her whip around its neck, moaning her satisfaction as she arched herself deep into it. She collapsed on to its back before pushing of it and slapping its ass. The women stared at her massive cock as she unwound her whip and sat back to catch her breath. The ogress dragged itself off into the water.

Alli propped herself up. The blissful feeling of contentment kept her usual nervousness at bay. "And what, are your names?" she asked.

12