The Champion's Companion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcos walked into the open doors at the center of the building in front. Kaarthen realized that the center area was open all the way up like a small internal courtyard. Four floors of apartments had open areas to look down on them. They went through a sturdy gate and took tight zigzagging stairs to the third floor. Marcos opened the gate and inside was a large open square area. It had a square hole going down to the entranceway with railings around the sides. At every corner were doors and directly opposite the stairway was a balcony.

Marcos led her to the room to the right, opened the door, and removed his weapons and armor, put on a robe. He gave her a robe. She also undressed and felt comfortable in it for the first time in a while despite how Marcos used the time to stare. They continued further and Kaarthen noticed they were in a converted apartment with cooking areas and converted bedrooms. They stood in the main room, that was long and narrow with the cooking area and wash area to the left and two rooms at the end. It was now an armory with some of the weirdest and deadliest weapons she'd seen. The bedrooms also had even more weapons. The cooking and wash areas were changed for weapon maintenance.

"These are all the weapons that I personally owned."

"What about everything outside? Isn't that also yours?"

"Yes, some of it out there is things being repaired or studied. Most, like that dart Ham wanted to test were recovered from this mountain. Others were brought here from all over the world. These areas of mountains don't have earthquakes, so this is a safe place to keep things."

They walked out after Kaarthen had looked and touched everything. They went into the room to the right away from the door. Inside was an identical set up with a feel of comfort for living in.

"This is where I spent a lot of time between cycles. I thought up some of the best features of Menthino or new paintings or sculptures. Those people and their families down there have worked their whole lives in here. Sometimes they go out to see the city and I don't stop them. The people of Grippe are by nature very comfortable underground. Most of what they do is done at night, and they work best outdoors when it is cloudy. The real reason for that is they all at one time came from down here." Marcos explained.

He walked through the room carefully removing dust covers and opening windows. All the furniture was stone, cushioned with plush leather or silk. In place of chairs or tables and desks were stone platforms, benches, and pedestals.

He lay across a bed of silk and gestured for her to come over. Kaarthen lay next to him and allowed her robe to open. The robe was parted by the weight of her breasts and the right breast was exposed as she rolled to face him on her side.

Marcos looked at her. Neither needed candles. In the darkness, her hair was black. Her skin had nothing to reflect and the darkness within won out and absorbed the light around it. She looked almost drow like. Her pupils shone almost as bright as mithril but with their own light. He reached and flicked back the rest of her robe exposing the rest of her body. The unique feminine silhouette of a woman on her side was immensely erotic. Her near silent breathing was only noticeable by the panting heaves of movement. Her legs moved, rubbing her thighs in a manner of a hot woman.

She reached forward and opened his robe. Untying the knot, she focused on exposing no more then his cock. She rubbed and yanked on his hardening cock until it started lubricating. Kaarthen's eyes stayed completely focused on it as she cupped his balls. She leaned in further to it and sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed on the head in her awkward position then reached over with her left and pushed him over. An image of him laying flat with his hands behind his head blocked her vision. She removed her robe and sat on her feet between his legs, and bent forward till her breasts were on his hips and she could suck him.

She slid both hands along his body until one was flat under his balls and the other was palm down against the top of his cock. Sucking him into her mouth, she bobbed with more and more speed and depth. She sucked him deep into her throat and went faster still. She didn't gag even when her nose went to his hairs. She knew the goddess was responsible.

She was by now sitting up on her knees bent at the waist using her whole upper body to take his cock. Marcos was nearly about to cum but his peak slipped through his fingers despite Kaarthen's unrelenting efforts. She gave him one long suck from root to tip and sat back. Marcos was glad for the short breather. He felt her move and straddle him. His cock went from vaguely cold with moisture to hot and wet within her boiling body. Her heavy breasts fell over his face as she fell forward and her pussy lifted into a rhythm.

Marcos thrust up into her as she dropped and for ten minutes, they fucked as Marcos sucked her teats. Kaarthen saw waves of images from Marcos and the goddess. In the images she was there doing various things. She went from pregnant to standing bathed in blood on a battlefield with Marcos. The clothes changed with her armor and weapons in the images. Nevertheless, she always smiled darkly. She saw herself naked many times, in many positions, usually not alone. She saw other pregnant women with her and they all made love to Marcos. They all harvested his seed.

Few people could say sex changed them. Kaarthen was changed from that day forward by what she had seen in the throes of ecstasy. A divine hand had stirred her mind and shifted her priorities.

Kaarthen tensed and exploded with a deep-throated howl and went limp. Marcos was close and rolled them over to be on top. He put an arm around her shoulders and with the other had her right leg in his elbow as he lightly slapped her breasts. Her juicy pussy was so accommodating and despite how relaxed she was, it still tugged and clenched for him. He came and with three tight deep thrusts, he spewed then locked himself in to the mouth of her cervix. Her cervix trapped his cock head and he stayed locked in her as he went to sleep.

Movements around him woke Marcos later. He opened his eyes to feel her rubbing his back and kissing him softly. Her legs had wrapped around him as her hips undulated. Her lips felt like cool clouds on his cheeks and forehead. He found himself hard within her stirring deeply with her movements. He thrust in short deep strokes until she quietly begged more. He raised himself and started spearing her almost violently as she struggled to keep herself open ad aligned under him.

Her mouth lolled open and her tongue rolled out as she grunted with his strokes. Her pussy oozed and her eyes rolled back as his ten-inch cock burrowed deeply making her cum continuously around his cock.

Marcos moved around her left leg, lay beside her, and took her from behind. For ten more steamy minutes, he stroked her with his cock and his hands at a slower reverent pace. He reached for her bud and his bottom arm snaked under her head for a nipple to tease. He pushed her knees up and clutched a breast as he rolled over on top of her back covering her body in his. Marcos came violently bellowing in a long groan of animalistic satisfaction. He rolled to the side still inside her clenched vagina and slept.

19 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hours later, they woke and were refreshed. Both lovers had on silly grins as they covered the furniture in dustsheets. They then returned the robes from last night to hooks before watching each other dress in their armor slowly.

Minutes later, they were back downstairs. Marcos returned the key ring he used to get in, took three keys from the blind man, and placed them into a panel of his gauntlet. The blind man quietly disappeared with the key ring trailing smoke from his pipe.

As they left, Kaarthen and the Goddess studied all the pictures and statues again. A majority were in the images of desire from last night. She felt quietly satisfied seeing this repository of artifacts.

When they left, they went into a restaurant out on the town for breakfast. Street cafes and hotel dining were offered. Kaarthen led them to a small café with two petite blond waitresses. Both were short, nearly five feet tall. One had long hair down her back in ribbons and wore a dress to the knees that had many frills. The other wore a navy halter and black leather pants, she had dark gloves on, and her hair was up. They looked as opposite as possible, one was obviously happy and smiling the other had an obvious tormented streak. The one in the dress seemed filled out with small breasts and hips. The other was desperately attempting not to look boyish. She dressed to emphasize her femininity despite her curveless form.

Marcos could feel that both were vampires. They could also feel him. The one in pants backed away as they moved in and seated themselves. Marcos who wore his swords behind him had to sit reversed in his chair.

The other, obviously younger, vampire approached and stared at him stupidly with childlike interest. She was drawn like a moth to a flame. She seemed aware something was different about him but not what. The girl in pants quickly rushed in, and without a word, hooked the staring blonde by the elbow, and around the waist, hauling her into the kitchen area. Loud whispers were heard from behind.

"Is that normal? Are we disturbing them?" Kaarthen asked confused. The goddess seemed to reach out to the two curiosities as well.

"Those two are vampires. There is one more back there but it's also weak. The one in pants is the leader but likely only a hundred or so. They can feel our power. Soon you'll feel them too. That young cute one was not dangerous, but very young, and was drawn like a moth to a flame. As an immortal, they'll sense our power. As vampires, they usually consider it a threat. That's why the other one grabbed her. Perhaps you were also drawn here." Marcos turned to her considering. "In the future, you should know that pale people with dark blood red pupils are usually vampires. We couldn't see their eyes as we walked in. Nevertheless, in the future be aware of pulls on your attention. They can't really harm you. They are less powerful and relatively fragile. However, they are quick and some old ones have magic and can affect mortals around themselves. Long ago I used to kill vampires on sight, but no one here should know that, they are all too young."

They sat patiently. Marcos noticed that the narrow street and the way the building faced kept the sunlight out of the large storefront windows without the need for curtains. They sat alone in the middle of the restaurant listening to the vampires figure what to do.

Finally, the blondes returned. The one in a dress went to a stove and opened a steam valve in the wall acting busy and normal. The other on in pants came directly to the table but stopped two paces away.

"Hello, we rarely get early customers. Forgive our earlier actions. We are new here. Perhaps coffee today? Or tea?"

Her words were clipped and her mouth barely opened. Marcos knew vampires valued strength and appearances almost above everything. This vampire was very low class and likely never was in a coven. Other vampires would have killed her for her shameful weakness.

"Bring us tea with lots of sugar, bread, breakfast meat, and whatever else you have." Marcos said.

"Yes, very good" She said already backing up before turning and nearly running.

Kaarthen regarded him suspiciously. "Why are you making her nervous?"

Marcos shrugged. "I'm not. I don't have too. Culture says that, for them a stronger vampire can kill them at their own discretion. That girl's actions were overly polite and displayed her obvious weakness. She is a hundred years old but likely never has been around other vampires."

"You think she's running from something?" Kaarthen said with the tone of sympathy.

"Yes, vampires stay the hell out of Menthino because I require it. If they were in Mavvus I would destroy them, but this is an independent city on our border. Fate left them alive here, so they are likely the only ones in the city or nearby."

The girl came back holding a tray. As she placed the cups, Marcos noticed her hands were shaking the tea and almost rattling the cups.

"Please sit." Marcos said quietly as she finished. He gestured a chair with a low back and arms he wanted her to take. To retrieve it, she would not have a chance of eye contact with her friend who watched nervously from the bar.

She froze for an instant but moved very stiffly and brought over the chair. She sat quietly and demurely but away from the table. The other blond watched but didn't move or speak.

Marcos looked her over. Her hands were in her lap, her shoulders looked tight, and her head drooped as she stared at the table.

He reached out studying her face. "Did you know vampires are not allowed in Menthino?" He asked. He lifted her chin easily though she initially flinched. Her body shook like a leaf. Marcos noticed how skinny she was. Her chest was small and sunken under the halter and her arms were rails.

He paused. Her eyes stayed off his and kept to the wall. She reminded Marcos of some nervous dog. He waited for her response letting second go by then continued.

"So why did you bring your children here?" He finally said expecting an answer. Again, she didn't speak but stayed quiet.

"Speak, what reasons do you have to hide here?" Marcos said slightly irritated.

"Sir, this girl once had a master. He was killed by his children who thought to control the coven. This girl was no more than a slave to them. They told this girl to serve. When the coven broke, this girl fled and took Mara. She was a pleasure slave, she knows nothing, she was kept locked in their dungeon, raped and made to serve any who wanted pleasure. We shall serve you if you find mercy for us." She finished with a voice full of emotion.

"Of course, come with us it will be safe for you. We travel to Mavvus, in the city there will be a quiet place for you to live." Kaarthen said surprising Marcos.

The girl was confused. For vampires, the less powerful usually don't decide in another's presence.

She turned to Kaarthen. "Thank you Mistress! This girl is so happy! She will serve you well." She got out of the chair and kneeled taking Kaarthen's hand and placing it around her neck.

Marcos shook himself back to reality. "Vampires are not allowed in Mavvus." He said indignantly.

"Well these two will hardly cause a stir. They can keep up on our travels as well."

"They can't stay in the city I will not permit them in my tower. They are likely unable to travel in the daylight also."

Vampires are famously photosensitive. They might die if left out but it would take a long time. Usually, they suffer a huge drop in energy that debilitates them for hours. Only powerful older vampires can act unaffected.

"You told me earlier you had a pair of tree nymphs in the tower and grew a rock nymph from stone. These would be the same and only require blood instead of the energies of sexual excess. Since they can take care of themselves they may help the city by feeding on the criminals." Kaarthen said optimistically.

"This girl never actually stalked and fed from humans before. This girl was made to drink of cows and horses." The vampire added.

"Well that explained a little of why the two weren't noticed." Marcos thought.

Adventurers are paid lots of money for vampire heads.

"Can they even walk in daylight before passing out? Why should we help these two?" Marcos inquired of Kaarthen. He turned to the girl. "Excuse me, who is the third?"

"Rinis is another slave like this girl but she's been around much longer. She is as old as Mara and this girl." She said looking down still. She was obviously used to her fate being decided by superiors.

"You three are very weak." Marcos said finally, not sure what point he was trying to make.

"But we can protect them. They shouldn't live in fear." Kaarthen rallied. Confident optimism was in her voice.

"They are not pets Kaarthen. Vampires grow stronger with time and blood. They will eventually want to use that strength since vampires value little else. Could you 'put them down' if they threatened the city? Would you fight them if they went berserk or revolted? Will you keep track of them to see when they plot against you? They are proud creatures and these three are poor examples, but given time and they will 'grow up'." Marcos protested. This was shaping up to be a classic reason vs. emotion argument.

"The goddess will aid me. I shall be their night mother." Kaarthen said. If her eyes could grow misty and cloudy with delusions, they would be by now.

"Then they are yours, I hope no problems develop. I will protect my city. My women in the tower are not to be violated. In fact, they may never enter." He delivered his statement in a building loud commanding voice of a father all but announcing his intentions to kill the little dirty things before they entered the city.

Kaarthen squealed in glee and hugged the little vamp. Its small head was dwarfed by Kaarthen's bust and it blushed returning the embrace.

"Just a question, how did you get work here?" He asked. Marcos needed to know how these vampires worked their way in. If they used an ability, compulsion, or a geas he would kill them here and now rather than allow them near those he protected.

"Mara is happy to fuck the owner for rent and a room. We don't ask for any money, the owner pays us for one person. We can't complain really, He knows what we are. Outside the city or anywhere else Warrioresses or adventurers would kill us for sport. We have been here for a few months."

"There, there now," Said Kaarthen gently. "Go and get the others, we will wait for you."

Marcos noted how she took to this mothering role quite easily. It was almost disturbing how quickly things had changed from the comfortable dynamic they had. She was arching her back pushing out her bosoms and smoothing the front of her robe with a warm smile.

"Are you sure about this?" Marcos asked again.

She looked at him smiling. "The Goddess in me will help them with what they need to stay out of trouble." Kaarthen answered with remarkable truth.

"I see. Is that what you're trying to do?" Marcos asked.

He was interrupted by the presentation of three girls. Each was short skinny and pale. Like Kaarthen, they had pale nearly transparent skin. Unlike Kaarthen, they weren't darkened by a gray tan but had a similar dark blush to their cheeks and under the eyes. They looked malnourished, scruffy, and their clothes were ratty.

The third girl had black wavy hair that went past her shoulders. She poked a tooth idly with her finger. Her pupils were extremely dilated and she shivered while staring at Marcos. She wore a simple thin lavender dress with a lace collar and knee length hem.

He had the mental picture of Kaarthen cooing, feeding, and petting three dirty itchy mutts one wearing a purple frilly dress in some alley somewhere. She looked at him strangely when the thought occurred to him but he didn't care.

The skinny girl introduced them. "This girl's name is Ein. We are all almost six hundred years old. This girl was trash from Masil to the far west. Mara was also from Masil we are like sisters we were taken on the same night. This is Rinis. She worked with me in the coven. We all ran away together when our coven went into civil war, our blood bond was broken, and we most likely would have been killed. Nobody would protect us. We are too weak to fight. We will happily serve you with our lives." She had all the pride of a leader of a gang of street urchins.

Marcos considered the silliness of people who fled in fear pledging their lives to anything.