The Champion's Companion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instantly, Kaarthen pounced and they fell back onto Mara as she was rising. Kaarthen wrestled him while he struggled with both bodies. She climbed atop him completely until they were face to face. She smiled widely at him to show her normal flat teeth. Marcos flinched for a second then seemed to relax. Mara underneath him started to stir. Without moving his gaze from Kaarthen, he raised an arm over her, and dropped his elbow on the back of her head knocking her out.

He rolled Kaarthen over with him until he was on top. He straddled her waist and held her down. His hands idly stroked over her body remembering it. He stroked her breasts making her moan lightly and arch herself. His hands slid around the sides of her breasts up to her neck. She breathed deeply under his touch, and lifted her chin to him as she panted. He kept his eyes on her and finally brought his hands up to her face. He stroked over her cheeks with the back of his armored hand. He leaned forward further placing the gauntlet on the ground and rubbed his right hand over her face.

Kaarthen opened her mouth for him. He stuck his fingers in looking for her offending fangs. His fingers pried her lips apart to see into her mouth. As he leaned further and further over her, she moved her hand and softly stroked his cock. She moved deliberately but very slowly. She brought her arm under and across her breasts to squeeze his cock between them. His ten-inch cock was completely hard and was leaking pre cum onto her cleavage. She milked him with her hand urging him softly to fuck her hand and breasts.

Her legs writhed under him stroking the backs of his calves. She never had to worry about getting hot for him. The Goddess had made her hot with every sight or smell of him. Her resistance had crumbled quickly under that awesome and unrelenting internal pressure.

Her hot writhing body and his hard cock got his attention finally. Still, she could see the internal dichotomy that froze him. She knew to go further, embrace him, or move and put his cock in her mouth would provoke him. Therefore, she rolled over under him slowly and crawled forward. She could see through Ein and Rinis' eyes what he was doing and where his cock was. He remained frozen as she raised her ass up slowly. She brought her knees up under her and spread them to get to the right height.

She swung and dipped her ass into him and he guided his cock onto it. He slid himself over her pussy getting wetter along her crack. He reached down, steadied her, and straightened his cock along her gash. Kaarthen gasped as he pushed into her pussy. She tried pushing back but his hand stopped her. He pulled out to her protesting moans and wiggling thrusts. He raised his cock and started prodding her anus and she froze. A blot of warm saliva fell onto her ring. She could feel him smear it with the spongy head of his cock.

Slowly inch by inch he slid down into her. She could feel his steady heart beat in the pulses of his cock. She could hear the Goddess in its corner of her mind celebrating as he thrust into her ass. With tough strokes he didn't back off as he claimed her ass. The thought made her pause, that he was claiming her. Long before spoken word, things like this were how bonds were made. Out under the stars, with the smell of new grass and freshly cut earth marking the occasion. Humanity only recently adopted a new bonding ceremony that was fit for the whole family.

The Goddess was quite pleased with this primal ritual. Kaarthen was quite happy with the lack of pain. The groan that Marcos made as he sank into her ass sounded like he was pretty satisfied too.

He thrust her hard pushing himself deep with full strokes. His clawed gauntlet cut into her cheek and hip as he gripped and tugged her back onto his cock. His sweat dripped from his chin to her back.

She was pushed down under the onslaught of his building speed. She rolled to her right but he held her flat and pushed deeper. He moved his feet to the sides of her. As he pushed down her hips, he grabbed her head bending her body back. As their movements loosened his sweaty hand, he snatched her again at the neck and shoulder with his gauntlet.

The quick biting pain gave Kaarthen a shiver and she came as he pile-drived down into her ass and the grasses below tickled her womanhood.

Marcos squatted over her, holding onto her neck with both hands as he sped to finish. His growling and grunting was turning them both on in the primal way he took her. Finally, with a muted roar he shot his seed into her. It gushed in dozens of spurts, washing over, and flooding her bowels. The Goddess was delighted by this show of maleness and her feminine acceptance of it.

He withdrew and backed off her looking down over her body. Mara crept over out of the shadows and gently spread Kaarthen's cheeks to drink his cum from her ass.

As she kneeled bent over her, Marcos was drawn to the pucker of the petite blonde's ass. His cock hardened as he looked at the tight little pucker. If he couldn't kill her, this would be the next closest thing.

He looked around for the others and saw them naked sitting by the fire. Their pussies glistened in the firelight with moisture that slicked their exposed crotches and spread thighs. Despite being the weakest vampires he'd met, and being several hundred years old, their wet pussies were hairless on their nubile bodies. Ein had hips wider than her shoulders, her stomach was tight and flat, her thighs were firm and slightly muscular. The difference between her and Rinis was the brunette had wider shoulders, a softer look, and larger breasts. The breasts were fitting for her small size and teardrop shaped almost large enough to sag.

He looked at them with open hostility in his eyes and turned to the third girl. He ambled forward and grabbed Mara as they looked on. His cock was dripping with his last spending so he lined up and shoved. He jammed half way into her ass in the first thrust. His repeated thrusts did not seem to get him any deeper. He grabbed Mara's hair snapping her head up and bringing it back. Arching her back, he pushed harder into her.

Marcos rammed into her roughly in jerky thrusts. Under him, he heard the whines and pained sobs he wanted to hear. His cock mercifully slipped out and speared her soaked pussy as he bounced her. He paused and looked at her ass under him. Her red asshole winked and tried to close under him.

He pushed hard into her gushing pussy. Mara squealed as he viciously pumped her and bent her back into him. For what felt like hours, he violated her. He didn't care what pleasure she could irk from him. He didn't care how tight she squeezed, or how wet her pussy gushed for him. For what felt like hours he didn't care. She was a piece of fuck meat, a cock puppet, a little fuckpet. He didn't care how she tensed under him again after countless other times and went completely limp. Her face dragged on the ground and her arms splayed as he pulled her petite frame onto him. He felt his climax approaching and pulled her off. Grabbing her hips, he skewered her ass again, and shot his seed into her.

Pushing her away, he stood up. Kaarthen was sitting up and had been watching. Mara was still cumming, laying face down, panting, and twitching on the ground.

He walked over to the fire, took his tongs, and removed the hot horseshoe. Kaarthen watched as he walked over and imperceptibly paused as he passed Mara's limp form.

He went back to the repair of the horse, hammering and filing into the night.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The next morning he awoke early, he figured they would reach Mavvus that day despite the set back. Nobody was sore despite the late night. One of the benefits of immortality, if they had it, it would work after a good restful sleep. They set off toward Mavvus and it wasn't until the sun started to go down that Marcos gave up on the idea of making it into the city. Dejected, he stopped them in an inn quite late after the sun went down.

He joined them this time for food in a private dining area. The innkeeper himself served them. Marcos ignored everyone and ate quickly before leaving. The women watched and ate much slower. Kaarthen was in unfamiliar territory and that feeling pushed her to seek closeness to him. After getting set for bed and bathing she took a robe from the room. She left the others to fight over the cooling bath water and made her way to Marcos suite. She felt the Goddess push open the lock for her and she confidently opened the door.

Marcos sat on a bench at the foot of a larger bed then she shared in her room. A fire burned to her left in wide fireplace behind an ornate fire screen. A rug was in front of the fire and ended at Marcos' feet to her right. Behind Marcos, at the head of the bed were lamps light sitting on end tables lighting the room.

Marcos sat with both hands over the butt of his curved specialty sword looking at his feet. His robe and the top half of his armor was off and on the bed with his straight sword. His boots were next to him. She knew, he knew, she was there. She thought he knew she was naked under the robe too.

Before either could speak, a knock at the door dragged their attention. She opened it and a pair of servers entered one large and old, the other was quick and mousy. The two brought in and set up a tub on the rug, quickly filled it with buckets of hot water from a hidden valve near the fireplace, dumped in two buckets of cold water, placed a tray of scented oils and scrubs across the top, and left with a wordless curtsy.

With a resigned sigh Marcos stood, removed his pants, and with uncharacteristic daintiness he toed the water before easing in. He settled and leaned back relaxing in the water. He closed his eyes and soaked, finally stirring and placing a wet towel over his eyes.

"So tell me." He said quietly. "Are you happy?"

Kaarthen paused at the question. Inside her corner of Kaarthen's mind the Goddess was rattled. She walked over to him and knelt with her fingertips in the near scalding water.

"I never asked to be sure why, but you suddenly treated me with warmth." Marcos said. "I want to know why you haven't protested being my Companion."

"The Goddess made me love you." Kaarthen said blushing.

Marcos snorted. "Love? She is not the goddess of love. Long ago, she told me how death easily conquers love." Marcos said dismissively. "She meant it. The campaign against that god was very quick. We planned on killing half of everybody but instead we just singled out and killed several lovers and let the changing dynamic among the rest of the followers do the rest."

Kaarthen continued undeterred. "She made me love you by burning my heart with emotion every time I saw you or was near. The sex did the rest. I know. I didn't know love before, since Amazons are condescending about those things. I thought it impossible to have love with a man. The stories of it weren't ever explained." Kaarthen said. Unbidden she picked up the soap and wet her hands. She leaned forward grabbing the scrub and started on his shoulders.

"You don't have to do this." Marcos said gratefully.

Kaarthen smirked as she continued. Using her hands and the scrub over his entire body, she massaged and washed him. When she finished she looked down at him in triumph. He was floating himself, with his hard cock sticking ten inches up out of the water.

"Come to bed Marcos." She said standing. Her robe opened and exposed her from neck to toe. Her nipples were dark ringed crescents that peaked out the sides. She pulled a towel from a drying rack to the side. She wrapped it around his waist as he stood.

As he stood out of the tub, she fluffed and dried him, and replaced the towel. He moved to the bed and cleared it. Kaarthen climbed up on the other side with massage oil. He lay back next to her and allowed her to rub him down.

She neglected his aching cock. He silently protested trying to tug her hands down onto his cock.

Finally, he rolled atop her, pushed her down, and spread her legs. He pointed his cock at her center before placing his hands on her knees and shoving into her. He fucked down into her, rolling her knees back into the bed and raising her ass into him as he thrust. Her hot wet pussy convulsed around him as her body affirmed its bonds to him. Kaarthen felt him climax through the waves of pleasure she was floating on. She gushed and clamped tightly along his cock as he shot his seed into her. With actual tears of overwhelming emotion in her eyes, she rolled over and allowed him to lie next to her.

The next day they assembled down in the stable and set off. The groups had an expectant and relatively lighthearted mood for the day. They quickly noticed the rapid build up of taller and more crowded towns as they traveled. Finally, they reached a tall gate with towers on either side. It was a made of white and grey stone and was more then ten meters tall, and extremely solid looking.

They passed through with a cheer as the city guard wearing maroon fog coats saw Marcos. They continued east, and their road followed a stream into the city. The city's road was smoothly paved with bricks and a gutter ran along its center. The buildings were made of exposed timber and plaster with dark slate roofs. Over hanging shop signs, balconies, and hanging laundry crowded the streets. Several squares, fountains, and markets opened up the street around them as they continued.

They mounted a small rise and saw the Citadel of Mavvus in the distance.

The Citadel sat on a two-mile square plot with one corner clipped by the canal. An iron fence surrounded the square. Two hundred and fifty yards behind it, the stone Citadel had a three-story wall squaring the inner compound. The main structure at the center was a T shape. It was hundreds of feet tall, and made of sand colored smooth stone that was darkened by age near the top. The shape was a thick continuously curved dome. The first four floors were smooth and curved with no windows.

The long leg of the T was a mile and a half long. It ended in a giant tower hundreds of yards in diameter that faced the canal. The tower was cone shaped. It had narrow window slits along the sides. A bundle of five spires came out of the top as if something was growing from within like a sprouting onion.

The two short legs were three-quarters of a mile each. On top of the thick bulwark, a spindly ornate structure lined the spine of the legs with lots of tall windows and a few gardens. The south leg ended in an elegant structure with many stained glass windows that seemed like a cathedral. It looked like a separate structure upon a giant pedestal.

From the far leg to the north, a low stone walkway raised a few meters off the ground and went to the corner of the Citadel's outer square. Where it joined, a large fat circular tower stood. It was a hundred yards at least in diameter. It was cylindrical with a flat top. On the roof, it had yet another tower and gardens with three large old oak trees.

They continued forward and were suddenly upon another giant building. The Goddess rejoiced at the splendor of it and reveled in the awe that the women felt looking at it. It was slightly awed itself at the appearance from Kaarthen's perspective.

"This is the royal black temple for our Dark Mother. You three should stay here." Marcos said quietly.

"Marcos that place won't be good for the girls. They aren't vampires anymore they should stay with us." Kaarthen protested.

Marcos dismounted making her frantic. "Besides these are your slaves for eternity, you should keep them close and protect them. They aren't vampires anymore. They won't have any of the offensive abilities you worry about as they get older." Kaarthen pleaded now following him up the steps.

Marcos stopped and turned to her. "Fine. We'll see. But first, I have business to take care of. Ein stay with Rinis and the horses." He said and spun up the steps. Mara and Kaarthen trailed him up to the entrance.

As they walked into the temple, and Kaarthen immediately noticed the darkness of it. The building intentionally avoided excess light, and accented in black silk. The front room had small chambers on either side. The two rooms were lower by a few steps and had benches running around the wall. The rooms were kept dark with ivy covered stained glass windows in the walls and ceiling. Shady people did business inside the rooms standing in hooded robes talking to people sitting around the walls. Marcos led Kaarthen in and walked around into the room to the right. Kaarthen noticed there were weapons on tables in the center and the people sitting on the edges watched her closely.

"Don't touch anything. If you pick up or set anything on the table they'll think your hiring someone." Marcos whispered. Mara and Kaarthen looked around like children.

Quietly one figure got up and walk to them. Kaarthen noticed it was obviously a female despite the hood pulled low covering her face. Marcos paused and waited for her. She stopped before him and stood waiting.

"Augussi, I'm relieved to see you. Collect your sisters tell them Master wishes to have them for company at dinner."

The figure nodded and turned but was stopped by Marcos who reached his hand to her face. He flipped back the hood. Kaarthen gasped wide-eyed, the woman was stunning and exotically beautiful. She had a dark olive, slightly bronzed, complexion. Her hair was an unreal violet color, and her eyes were a yellow gold.

Marcos grinned watching their expressions. "I see Augussi impresses you. She is also extremely talented. I taught her as much as I knew. She is an expert in several fighting styles and is a master with poison, swords, and daggers." Marcos said with haughty pride, looking back at Kaarthen's shocked face. Augussi smiled unsure. "She also is loyal. Without fear, or threats she follows me, merely because I ask it of her." He let her go and watched her leave. "You talk of slaves but I know you've never had any. What use would I have with those?" Marcos chuckled and led them up the stairs to the outside. Kaarthen could feel the shame in Mara, as she knew in a thousand years she could never compare to Augussi. The women began silently discussing what was seen, and what possible purpose they could serve for Marcos.

They walked out into the light and they were treated with a spectacular view from the doorway at the top of the stairs. It was like they had been borne out into the world again.

Marcos continued and thought aloud as they walked down and mounted. "Besides, would you let me train them? They could be trained to fight like humans, with swords or poison. Perhaps not Rinis or Mara, they would have to be left behind if we had to go fight. I have vampires in the army but they are not permitted in the city either. They guard the borders. They are both excellently trained, and were in the army before being... corrupted." Marcos finished.

As they passed into the grounds of the Citadel, Kaarthen was amazed at the structures. The iron gate of the grounds was fragile compared the substantial bulk everywhere else.

Posted at the outside of the border, were maroon city guards that were no different then the ones who patrolled the city and guarded the city-gates. Inside the gate, palace guards were armored head to toe in thick plate armor enameled in purple with highlights in bronze. The thick plating made them smooth for deflecting attacks. Their helmets were broad wide bowls that came down to their shoulders. Holes on the side, and a slit in front gave them places to see and hear. They wielded all metal halberds with sharp long spears and a narrow elegantly engraved axeface. The weapons were long and skinny compared to the wide armored behemoths.

Beyond the fence, ornate low bush gardens, flowers, and fountains made an elegant display. Several paces into the garden, Kaarthen realized she had vastly under estimated the size of the Citadel. At about two hundred yards the gardens stopped, a steep ramp took them lower until they were another two stories down into what felt like a drained moat. Kaarthen felt as if they were in a dungeon where the sun didn't reach, as they walked up to a low tunnel in the outer walls. They passed under the outer walls that bridged over them and went up a short ramp into the palace courtyard. Within the Citadel walls, they were instantly among the hustle and bustle of a living breathing capital.