The Champion's Companion Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaarthen knew it was time, and pulled at Salenne's shoulder. She pushed the image of Salenne rising and dropping her sheet on the ground before mounting Marcos. The push was different from when the goddess did it, it felt more naked and raw. She felt like she shouted in closed space, instead of hearing noise from the room next door.

When Salenne rose, Kaarthen did too. She watched as Salenne dropped her sheet to pool at her feet. Salenne stood statuesquely for perhaps a heartbeat longer then she should, but moved in precisely. Her legs folded under her as she mounted him. Kaarthen stepped in and placed her heavy breasts on Salenne's shoulders for Marcos as she reached between the two and rubbed Salenne's bud.

She quickly realized Salenne hadn't been penetrated yet. Salenne had followed the image exactly like water drops sliding down a string, and Kaarthen had missed that action. She placed his cock at her hole. The Goddess mentioned from its corner, how doing this would mean she was taking charge of Salenne's sexual pleasure.

Marcos tenderly sucked her teats, Salenne started to pump them as she rose, and fell onto him. Kaarthen stood behind them leaning in. She climaxed almost as often as Salenne as she felt the rise and fall of their bodies with the almost painfully intense pleasure in her suckled breast. For a while the three were in a tiny world filled by breathing, moaning, and the smell of raw sex.

Finally, Marcos came with an explosive exhale. He stiffened, relaxed under them, and leaned back into the sofa closing his eyes. Kaarthen stayed behind Salenne stroking her breasts, and the front of her body. She rubbed away the sweat that cooled on Salenne who started to shiver. Finally, she helped her off. Kaarthen's strength helped, since Salenne wasn't to steady on her legs at first.

Salenne grabbed her sheet and pulled it around her self. She had changed from the proud posture to one of acute self-conscious awareness. The change didn't look good on her at all. The posture dissipated all the mystic of her feminine form.

Her breasts drooped and belly bulged as she tucked her chest and hunched her shoulders. Kaarthen tried to quickly send another image. She knew to try linking the thought to sex, and imagined Salenne naked, smiling, and standing proud with her shoulders back and her hands on her hips. Salenne looked startled as the thought hit her. She straightened up and dipped a finger between her legs before tasting what she found. The taste seemed to make her very happy and she straightened further and beamed at Kaarthen. She turned and left content and appearing happy. When she looked back closing the door she locked eyes with Kaarthen staring at her with wary dark eyes.

Kaarthen followed Marcos to bed. She tried to think about and understand the changes in how she moved Salenne, and almost more importantly the changing of her eye color.