The Champion's Companion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned and pursued the female through the brush. He didn't want witnesses spreading the word, vampires gossip too much. As he pulled up to her, he drew his own curved specialty sword. He hacked her as she turned back to look at him and cleaved through her shoulder and out her hip. Her body seemed to spiral as it fell apart before the underbrush pulled it out of sight as he ran past. He slowed and stopped returning for her. That effect was well worth the trip. Marcos knew of other ways to keep oneself entertained with two and a half vampires it had been so long... he had forgotten how good it felt.

"Can you still talk pretty? Where does it hurt?" He called out and stepped in closer. "Hmm? Come along now." He grabbing her wrist and dragging her back to where the other vampires were spending the rest of their lives.

@@@@@@@@@@@

Kaarthen awoke by the Goddess' forceful insistence. It literally tore open a dream, reeled her out, and opened her eyes. The sky was starting to lighten above her through the trees and the moon had set.

She was brought to full wakefulness by a tune being hummed in the distance. She rolled to her feet and pulled Lourndai from her bedroll. Crashing through bushes, she stumbled into a clearing.

A shapeless writhing thing stood in a clearing. Around it was a testament to sadistic creativity. Wooden pikes too many to count suspended the broken body of a man into the air. The way his legs bent under him suggested he was thrown or dropped and impaled onto the spikes, or that every bone and joint in his lower body had been worked to move differently. His body was fully penetrated in several places as he wriggled. Under him, small lights flickered as a small fire struggled to burn the wet wood.

To either side of the clearing body parts of one or two other people were shredded and broken.

A head on a pike caught her attention the open mouth surprised her. Its fangs detracted from its sorrowful expression of agony. Only a mother could be sad for a face like that.

"Marcos," Kaarthen tentatively called. She stood frozen in the edge of this area of repressed hate and cruelty unleashed. "Marcos, what happened?"

**So this is what happens...** The goddess remarked.

She was surprised that was the best she could say. Behind her, the girls had been shocked awake by the nightmare image she was surrounded by.

"Don't worry go back to sleep." Marcos said without turning. His voice was even, unstressed, and devoid of emotion.

The goddess wrapped itself tightly in some unseen shell within her mind and prodded Kaarthen forward. She fumbled with her robe pulling it tighter mimicking what she felt inside her head.

"Marcos, I just want to see if you're okay." Her voice was shaky and sounded as scared and small as she felt.

He turned, he held by the wrist a human upper torso trimmed delicately of fat and skin. It was remarkably bloodless. The firelight picking it up showed the exposed muscles and even some bones clearly where he was a little too forceful with the blade. In his hand, it wriggled like a worm on a hook still alive and trying to escape. His other hand held a short curved knife.

"I'm fine, thank you. These were just scouts checking to see what we wanted." Marcos said wryly.

"What are you doing to th...that?" She pointed with Lourndai.

"Well she," Marcos said drop kicking it across the clearing against a tree. "Was answering the questions the others wouldn't, in his case couldn't." he said pointing at the impaled head.

The fire behind him was picking up and the figure on the bundle of spikes started to wriggle and moan.

"Don't worry I have to destroy the body and the heart and separate the head to kill them. That one up there will survive if I let him. And, I'm sorry, and her too, she'll survive." He said crossing over to grab the pitiful creature. It was pulling itself along and inching into the brush. "They don't know death unless I help them. They play their little games amongst each other. Vampires think they're always the top of the food chain. Dark Mother's night children are lost and bicker among themselves." Marcos finished nearly whispering. Both his hands locked onto the skinless torso's neck tightly trying to choke it. They silently struggled in Marcos' sadistic pointless game.

His appearance was changing as he spoke to her. His long habit of ability repression was winning out and 'normalizing' his appearance. Formless dark swirled into the dark haired tanned man she knew.

The goddess was pleased to see the change. It wasn't comfortable being on the same plane with the presence of his full form. Kaarthen wasn't sure this apparent control was good, it just meant he was consciously torturing these creatures.

"Kill them and be done with it. What have you learned?" She asked finally.

Marcos loudly snapped the torso's neck, spun the head, and popped it off before tossing it into the fire. His hand gouged into its chest dug around plucking out its beating heart and tossing it.

"They just wanted to control their borders. There are others ahead but I know now how to avoid them." He said and walked to the fire. He hacked the pikes down collapsing the man and hacking him to pieces. He snatched a tea kettle from the fire and turned to her with a smile of a child caught being naughty. "I was heating tea. Let me bring it. It'll be good for the morning."

Kaarthen felt the Goddess' love for him explode seeing his look of feigned innocence. The strong feelings hardwired into her from this other half were hard for her to dispute or dismiss.

She gave him smile. "Don't worry, the Goddess understands. I should help you kill from time to time it would help us both." She said turning and leading them back.

They walked back to the campsite and found the girls dressed and the prince ready. They enjoyed tea together and ignored the prince's question of what was cooking. They started traveling as the sun broke over the trees.

*

I hope people enjoy this. People who post these stories are looking for many things. I just enjoy comments, and knowing people enjoy the story.

I would like to know, if you do Jack/Jill off that the stories help. If, as you are enjoying yourself, you peal another layer of the dark onion of desire in the back of your mind, and think to yourself "wow, if only they....".

Leave a comment. You're likely not alone. Honestly, know you're not alone even if you are one percent, there are millions of us. So just know even the comments are free. if you want to PM ideas, questions, or random non related stuff. BTW this is now just over half of what was written, editing is slow...

The idea may not be in every segment, but you will certainly be more likely see your fetish if you request it. I write because I haven't seen enough stories they way I like.

There will be a three part story (called 'Sweat', 'Spit', and 'Tears') about the Spear Mistresses and their rather single minded efforts to purge the elves. you haven't seen the last of them.

Also (restitution of love) is being edited too. It'll be the sequel for dissolution of love.

Look for series 'Victorious' it's a present day work, and more involved. (I hope) It fell out of my head, it works, and I enjoy it. I hope we can share.

So please enjoy and comment freely.