The Champion's Companion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight tug on his left distracted him, as he looked down and saw Mara's little fingers pulling long strands of black hair from his gauntlet.

"Your insight into our country's problems is illuminating and exhilarating. We would like to hear what we could work on together and fix." The Queen gushed. He knew that some screwball plot was going to come out of this. She was doing the polite thing and buttering him up for the inevitable request.

Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Mara sniff the hair before tasting it. She put the strands in her little wet mouth and chewed lightly. Her wide pale blue eyes seemed to record the event as a wondrous experience. Watching her gulp it down seemed to click with all the weirdness of the last day.

'I really need to get the hell out of here.' Marcos thought while watching his fuckpet eat hair.

Leave a comment save a tree. It's free, take advantage of your free speech. There are children in china that can't even read this right now...