The Champion's Companion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was in the inn with another Sister named Drein she was the one who..." Kaarthen nodded and patted her and gave her a hug. She smelled of the forest's pine and green mint. "That stupid girl came in and gave us her line. We went out ready to save the world again." She paused. Behind her Marcos was standing tightly behind her, presumably, to keep her warm between them. Kaarthen could tell from his self-satisfied grin that excuse was a misnomer.

"It's okay we're here." Marcos cooed in her ear. "Tell us everything." He whispered insidiously.

"The...I..." Behind her, Marcos had started stroking her back softly to calm her. "We went up the road and were ambushed. I was netted. I had a short sword, shield and decent set of armor but... I..." Kaarthen felt her wiggle her hips. Marcos' hands were straying.

"The net caught you." Marcos prodded. "It's okay, tell us what happened to your friend."

"I...Uh, Drien, was carrying a bow and had a short sword. But, they were too close and on her too fast. She got knocked out between them." The short robe Metacari wore was pushed up to her waist for Marcos. Metacari turned into Kaarthen as Marcos openly grinded his cock up against her naked ass.

She leaned in against Kaarthen's chest, and quietly, she bravely continued. "They came to me then. I was stuck in the netting. My sword and armor were useless. They didn't need anything, they just sat on my shield pinning me down and pulled off my pants..." She gasped as Marcos reached around to stroke her bud.

"The big man came down. I couldn't see much, but I knew the first one was him. He was huge. Me and Drein shared men, but he was something else..." She groaned and shivered. Despite her lack of control over the situation, one of her hands had found its way under Kaarthen's robe behind her back. The other softly rested on the naked side of her breast. "He fff... He fucked me..." She lowered herself, nuzzled Kaarthen's bosom, and pushed back her hips in a invitation for Marcos.

"So deep..." She groaned as he plunged into her. The wet air smelled of clean rain and moving air as the storm's lighting broke. Metacari's story broke down after that, but it didn't matter. Around them, the rain had picked up and had gotten quite loud.

Behind her, Marcos was building up a good rhythm of fucking her. Kaarthen could tell she wanted it rough. She wanted to remember that feeling of being helplessly taken. Marcos would help her body and mind forget the memory and learn a new one to tingle her in her cold nights.

Her unrestrained breasts bounced and flopped with Marco's hard strokes and slowly started to come out of the lose garment. Kaarthen raised her hands to catch them as they finally fell free and Metacari hugged her tighter when she felt the warm hands.

Kaarthen let herself fall into Metacari's illusory fantasy. She was still hugging her but also making love to Drein one final time. When Metacari pleaded silently for a kiss, Kaarthen acquiesced. She kissed her lightly as her lover did. Her hands glided around her breasts while one hand pinched hard onto her rubbery nipple just as her lover did during their intimate embraces.

Metacari's crinkled prickly areole relaxed in her warm hands. Metacari gasped and came as her eyes shot open. She stared Kaarthen in the eye with an aghast look, wondering if perhaps Drein really was with her.

At that moment, the Goddess emerged from the corner of Kaarthen it usually resided and moved to trap her. Metacari froze stuck under its magic in the middle of her climax. Behind her, Marcos squealed in surprise and grunted loudly fighting for control as her pussy went into a frantic seizure during the prolonged climax. Kaarthen slowly wrapped her arms around her shoulders pushing back her hair. As Marcos was distracted trying to extend the pleasure of her suddenly wild mushy fuck hole, Kaarthen drew fangs and bit her along her neck.

As she pulled back, Metacari came back to normal and sagged as her body was released from the Goddess' grip. Behind her, Marcos loudly lost the battle as her intense snapping pussy suddenly relaxed and churned with him. Kaarthen caught them both and her fangs shrank away as Marcos propelled the suddenly limp Metacari into her. His cock swelled as the sperm traveled up and erupted out in a hot flow into her as it shot out excitedly. His entire lower abdomen pulsed as the forceful stream shot into and bounced off of her vault. He lost himself in the feeling of his enclosed cock pulsing its release into her clenched core. He sagged across her back trying to slow his heart rate. Her pussy was well and truly flooded and dripped around his still leaking cock.

Marcos spoke first between heaves. "She's a keeper. I don't think Mara will be able to replicate that." He said blowing her hair back.

Kaarthen smiled and the two women tightened into each other as Metacari's pussy came to life milking his cock with renewed vigor. "Yes, then we shall keep her."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Janis had left the two Amazons as the rain had started. Saucrem didn't do violent weather very well.

After the rain cleared, the pair continued along their path. Picking along they came to a lake that fed the stream they crossed earlier. On either side, tall sheer walls of a ravine enclosed them and the trees towered over them. Doubling back along the ravine, they found a place of large flat weathered rocks and a cave nearby. The cave was high on the west-facing wall above the flood line.

The ground was disturbed so they couldn't see the actual tracks anymore. They would have to get closer to see if there was a bear in there.

Darkenma got excited. "What do you think?"

"To hunt bears, you need spears." Vieona said drawing her sword. "We'll need sticks to get in there. Come on."

She led them back up and around to the trees and hacked down limbs. With two long thick poles, they sharpened the tips of both spears and tied a sword to the back end of one.

"Why do that?"

"This poker won't kill them. Unlike a boar, the bear will take a swipe if you get close. Remember that." Vieona hefted her weapon and Darkenma took the other spear.

As they came down the water in the ravine was rising.

"Think it'll fill?" Darkenma asked nervously.

"I hope not, we gotta get in there quick." Vieona shrugged.

They crept low over the rocks Vieona led them up to the cave. The stench was warm and over powering.

"Definitely a bear. Wait here, I'll shout if you can come in. If I come out be ready for a fight. If I don't come out, keep the bear in. Stab it and whatever happens don't let it out, it'll be plenty pissed off." Vieona cautioned. The strain was starting to show in her eyes but her mouth was fighting off a grin.

Vieona crept into the tunnel. The wide hole opened up on top and she slowly stood in the chamber. Around her, the domed interior slanted up before coming to a large chamber that opened at the top with a small leaf covered hole and thick tree roots that descended the far side.

The floor was flat and platforms of large rocks were along the edges. It seemed people had once lived here before the current resident.

In the dark, she could see into the full depth. Slowly she brought her wooden pole around along the floor feeling around. Vieona had to step out of the entrance tunnel to let in light. Seeing better, a bear was just out of sight its back was turned as it slept curled up. It was a waist high four-foot wide black furry ball that slowly pulsed.

For what seemed like forever, Vieona stared at it. It always paralyzed her to see them. Finally, her eyes adjusted to the dark and saw its backbone under the fur. She spun the pole around and brought out the sword end. She made a mental note not to bind her blade next time as she negotiated it up overhead.

She had to step forward into the entrance tunnel to gain clearance. Finally, she stood frozen and ready her eyes recorded its unchanged breathing. She nervously flicked around to see anything else. Content, satisfied, and only aware of what was in front of her, Vieona rose up and stretched both arms holding the spear.

She brought the weapon down intent on puncturing a lung or even better severing the spine.

The bear actually screamed a surprised growl. The blade had buried nearly to the hilt in it. Vieona pulled back and stabbed again quickly. Behind the creature, a head popped up and the bear rolled over breaking her spear.

Vieona looked at the half-sized spear she had left. "Oh fuck me."

The other bear gave a roar and stood while the other writhed in death throes. Vieona ducked out into the tunnel and slid back out.

"What happened?" Darkenma asked as she backed out. "Did you get it?"

"I...one's coming." Vieona blurted looking around wild eyed.

"What?" Darkenma clutched her spear to her chest and looked at her scared.

The cave entrance filled with ominous low growling from the bear just out of sight. Dust clouds from its huff started coming out of the tunnel as it tried to intimidate them.

"Keep it in the fucking tunnel!" Yelled Vieona, getting behind Darkenma and taking off her cloak.

After a moment of waiting, Darkenma asked. "Is it coming out?"

"Here." Vieona got up to her and guided the point into the hole.

For a moment nothing happened, then, the bear got a hold of it.

"Shit." Darkenma yelled as they were violently wagged at the end of the pole.

"Pull it out! Pull it out!" Vieona shouted now and they heaved back.

She inspected the pole and saw it had been gnawed and clawed. She risked a look down the tunnel and still didn't see the bear.

She stooped and waved to Darkenma. "Okay put it back in. Slowly." Darkenma pushed into the cave again as Vieona guided her. "Angle up...Good. Keep... Come on..."

The bear tore into the spear again.

She stood up. "He's biting it. Shove it in there! Give it to the fucker!" Vieona grabbed the spear and very nearly shoved Darkenma in with it.

A squeal of surprise lit up from inside and they pulled back the spear to find blood mixed with the spittle around the pole.

Vieona clapped Darkenma's back staring at it. "Great. It may not die from that, but we got it."

"What now?" Darkenma asked.

"We wait." Vieona shrugged. "That trick won't work again."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back on the east side of the forest Metacari had made her kill.

The trio had slipped around stumbled on a small group of grazing boars. They were the pups from the season prior and were still shy adolescents. As they ran off a surprised squeal behind them alerted them to the adult of the brood. The boar charged out on their scent. It was a large adult with a low long lean body. At its shoulder, the beast was a little more than knee height on the tall woman.

Metacari stood aloof as Kaarthen and Marcos cleared her sides stepping back. She drew her sword from overhead slowly and calmly. She dashed in and jumped up as the boar came in to gore her. From over it, she slashed down at its head. The sharp new sword cleaved up across its snout between the eyes. A hideous squeal of pain almost deafened them as the boar turned around. It was obviously done with the fight. Facing Metacari, it prepared one last charge to get it past her and back into its burrow.

It didn't get the chance. She charged it in a blur and swiped down across it again as it prepared to gore her. Where the two cuts connected a chunk of flesh flicked out from its ruined face. In shock, it stood still as Metacari came around to face it. After studying the beast, she thrust into it on the ruined side under the chin and into its heart. The boar stayed frozen in shock.

After a moment, she jammed the butt of the blade with the heel of her hand twice to make sure. The boar sagged and fell into the sword rolling to the side. Finally, she stood and flicked her blade.

Kaarthen and Marcos stepped in. Marcos walked over and stood next to her looking at the boar. "Wow, you did that..." Marcos looked the boar over closer then finally looked at her quizzically. "How did you... How did those men catch you?"

Metacari beamed at him and her pale blue eyes flashed. "It was mostly the sword. You'd be surprised what a new one can do."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Back in the ravine, the two women grew anxious.

The bear wasn't responding to their attempts to draw it out.

Vieona ventured the obvious. "Maybe we could take another look?"

Darkenma turned to her skeptically. "And by 'we' you mean me?"

Vieona shrugged. "I went in. The bear is dead. This one is yours."

Darkenma brightened. "...How about... bait?"

Vieona shook her head. "Like what?"

"What about a fire?"

Vieona thought about the structure of the cave. "I guess...It would vent, but how does it get out?" They would look stupid explaining their kill from smoke inhalation.

"Okay..." Darkenma pondered the problem. "What about burning poison saple at the entrance?"

Vieona turned. "It'll come out?"

The young Amazon split off while Vieona watched the cave. Darkenma returned with a tangled vine of poison saple wound around the end of a spear.

Vieona turned to Darkenma. "It's up to you."

Darkenma nodded. "Okay..."

Darkenma started a fire and smoldered the end of Vieona's half spear.

Vieona watched her as she scrolled the vine from one spear onto the other. "Now stay out of the smoke. It'll swell your face like a piece of rotten fruit if you catch it."

"Good that'll make the hide bigger." Darkenma remarked.

She quickly danced over and tossed the stick in. The brief exposure she got made her cheeks and ears tingle from the acrid smoke.

For a minute nothing happened, then, a colossal roar was heard from within the cave.

"The longer it stays in there the easier it'll be. If we're lucky it'll be blind by the time it gets out." Darkenma said quietly.

After a few minutes, that's exactly what they got. The blinded furious bear came out. Its head was swollen like a pumpkin. The bear's mouth was agape as it fought for breathe in wheezes. The creature was fat and had grown its shaggy winter coat already. Like a drunken lout, it weaved on its feet and tried to keep an eye on them.

Darkenma drew her sword as she stared at the creature struggle for breath.

Vieona cheered her on. "Stab it good so you don't have to wear tatters."

Darkenma was able to side up next to the beast as it stood still. She easily slit its throat with a slash. After the beast fell with hardly more than a gurgle, she turned to Vieona. "Was that fair?"

Vieona snorted. "I don't know. Why didn't you give the bear a sword if you were so worried?"

Darkenma shook her head. "I just feel..."

Vieona walked over and grabbed her hands. "You killed it."

Darkenma wasn't convinced. "My first boar hunt was harder."

"Mine too." Vieona shrugged. "But look. If you feel bad, and want another one, we still got several hours of light left."

Darkenma shivered. "No I don't think..."

"Great!" Vieona jumped and grabbed her shoulders. "Look, I'll tell them whatever story you want. I think you did a great job."

Darkenma shrugged finally. "Ya just hope that poison saple doesn't stain the hide."

Vieona chuckled with her. "That would be a problem."

"You won't tell?"

Vieona walked over to a rock and turned back to sit with her legs open. Her hairless slit was easily visible as her short robe framed it. "I could be persuaded..."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

The next day the women stretched out their coveted pelts on the drying rack. The animal meat was sold for a profit. The boar was not nearly as expensive as bear meat. The processes the women used were ritualized. By the next morning, they were tired but done.

They group boarded the vessel late in the morning. The sober grey sky and light fog subdued the landscape around them. The Warrioresses curled up into their pelts and stroked them lovingly. Metacari had bought a cloak that was grayish blue green. She draped her pelt over the shoulders like a mantle and crossed the limbs of the over the front. Vieona did something similar with her pelt and bunched it up so the fur created a high collar framing her face and grey hair.

Darkenma experimented and wore the bears head as a hood and the front paws as sleeves. Marcos remarked how she looked like a shaman from Munklin.

Back on ship through the voyage back, Kaarthen setup Metacari with weapons if she needed them. She used a rings for a short spear, obsidian javelins similar to her dagger, a three quarter length curved specialty sword. She also gave her a similar gauntlet and buckler for her left arm.

Because of the confined nature of the ship, she used the materials far away around them. A hybrid style of magic allowed her to pull the pieces out of distant farm equipment, and village supply stores as they traveled. Kaarthen appeared to sleep peacefully laying against Metacari as they pulled the dust of the needed essences for actuation from far off barns and storerooms. Marcos also slumbered for most of the journey. Mara and Rinis lay under his arm. The women fell asleep in the bottoms of the boat tangled and curled into each other.

#########

Two days later, the group was antsy. They were on the border of the sprawl of towns that bordered into Mavvus. Their ship had just pulled in for the night at one of the docks. Marcos' anxious energy was contagious as they sat in the stuffed serving area of an inn.

The two dozen people in the group filled the large half-empty rooms benches at two tables in an L shape in the corner. Like most inns, the serving are was on the first floor and was the first room people entered as someone came in the door and passed the front bar. This one had a large window along the side of the wall.

At six and half feet tall, with heavily muscular proportions, white braided hair, full dark purple grey lips, and pale skin with odd dark under tones in the shadows Kaarthen was impressive and exotic in a region full of small, tan, dark haired southern women.

Her overripe breasts the size of a man's head threatened to come out of her open sided knee length black robe. The robe's light silky shell hid within it armor padding, poisoned daggers, and throwing darts. The split in the front showed some of the deep cleavage of her rounded lactating udders. Under her robe, she wore thigh high soft leather black boots and a loincloth. The shiny jewelry of her rings, bracelet, hip chain, and necklace flashed in the light. Though her luminous pale skin took away some of their shine. Her attractive though oversized curvy figure, weapon, and shiny elegant jewelry, stopped most people from noticing her eyes had no whites, just two black voids with floating discs of quicksilver vertically slit like cat.

She had the ability thanks to the Goddess 'Dark Mother' who was a passenger in her mind. The divine tourist was really after Marcos, her Champion. Sometime over the tens of thousands of years, that they knew each other, the Goddess of Death, Fertility, and Femininity had swooned over the man Kaarthen charitably considered to be a very prolific, and very lethal, misogynist of the first order.

Her twisted kind of love was expressed and had been imprinted on Kaarthen to keep things less complicated. Now as a vessel for a divine passenger in love, she too swooned over the man. It wasn't hard, what the Goddess' literally mind-blowing emotions didn't do, the figuratively mind-blowing sex had.

As his 'Companion', the Goddess had all the access she wanted to him through Kaarthen. Kaarthen had learned a lot from the satisfied deity. She controlled more directly the urges of the people around her as it related to combat, sex, or fertility. Recently, she found she could see into the hearts and minds of people like clear water. She could directly manipulate the basic nature of things by re writing their definitions written in the elegant language of the gods.