The Champion's Companion Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come along, you're clean enough." Marcos growled. Leaving the water, Janis was again treated to a look at Marcos' nude form. Paes was also naked although she still had shreds of clothes around her neck and arms.

Pulling Paes to the grass, Marcos stepped behind her and cut her ponytail freeing her arms.

"I thought I would be nice. Just answer my question and don't try to escape unless you honestly think you can mak-" Marcos was cut short as Paes launched herself at him.

Marcos caught the tiny woman easily and used her momentum to throw her into the ground. Like Janis had been, Paes was determined and got up a few times. Unlike Janis and even Garec, Marcos didn't throw her up or off to the side. Instead, he guided her energy into the ground at angles steep enough to make her bounce of the mud a few times.

It was as educational as it was cold hearted to watch this woman's futile struggle. Even after the shock and surprise had worn off Paes still struggled to her feet only to be swept off them.

'Stop!' Janis cried out from her ethereal form unable to watch anymore. Marcos looked around then took a jerky step forward but Paes, who lay flat, stayed on the ground. 'Just tell him what he wants.' Janis instructed.

Paes got up onto her hands and knees and stopped. Marcos stood in front of her, and he had come so close that she had to stay low in order to keep his groin out of her face. He kneeled down and pulled her head up once it was clear she wasn't going to move further.

Keeping one hand on her head, Marcos reached back to run his hands over her body. His cock had hardened and now stood from his groin like the spear tip of a charger's lance. The wide flared head poked her in the side. Janis could see Paes under him trying to twist herself away from it.

"So tell me girl, are you alone? Is anyone going to rescue you, or are you going to have your dreams come true right her right now in this forest?"

Janis watched how as he spoke to her, his cock rubbed her skin to skin. His hips seemed to thrust it into her repeatedly to drive in whatever point he was trying to make.

'Just tell him.' Janis pleaded louder.

"Do you hear that now? That whisper compelling you?" Marcos said in a low voice leaning in and pulling Paes in so he could crouch over her further. "Speak girl! You look too scared to talk. All of your training and yet you've be reduced to a naked wench shaking in fear!" Marcos shouted suddenly and pushed her head into the mud.

He held her down firmly as she started than eventually stopped fighting him. She whimpered as he rolled her over on her back. Clean streaks were cut through the mud as she cried quietly. Marcos moved over her, slapped her thighs apart so he could settle between them, and her crying picked up.

"You think I'm gonna rape you? You think I'm gonna abuse you as a woman? You quit fighting so you must want this don't you?!" He leaned over her and rubbed handfuls of mud into her face and hair. His long cock pushed up along her cleft as he covered her body with his. Her body was heating and starting to moisten under him. "I wouldn't waste my time with a dirty amateur like you. You would only make weak children only good for getting wet on someone's sword. I bet you think that's why you're here. What a slut you become when fighting isn't an option."

Compelled to stay still and completely petrified of Marcos, Paes could only shiver as he grabbed at her throat and raised himself over her so his cock pushed against her so insistently that it started to part the puffy lips of her sex. As she got frantic and clawed at his hands it slipped down under her crotch.

"You are nothing without your little knives. You aren't even a decent woman who would bite their tongue. You're just a scared little coward. Just a dirty little thing in the mud now aren't you?" Under him, Paes gurgled as her air was cutoff.

Giving one last squeeze, he backed off and stood up looking over his shoulder towards Janis with a cryptic grin. Under him, Janis saw Paes had fainted with her legs still spread obscenely. "Well you're just bait now anyway."

********

"So he didn't...?" Ein asked slowly.

"No." Princess Nossin retorted.

"I'm more surprised he hasn't tried Janis yet." Kaarthen said thoughtfully.

"What would make a man stop?" Princess Ruegin asked rhetorically before adding. "He could have by all rights taken that Paes girl then and there. Did he hold back because of Janis? Why didn't he do it infront of Janis?"

******

The group of dragon hunters left moving north the next day. Saliss drove Marcos to be sure they followed them, if not for the dragon than for more of the winnings they left behind with her. For several days, they traveled along the road going through the forests along the sides of the mountains to the east. The temperate environment started to cool as they also ascended in elevation. Marcos's attention became firmly fixed on Paes much to Saliss and Janis's irritation. He constantly hounded the small woman's every action.

In order to keep Paes compliant, Marcos kept her naked body binded with ropes and her mind binded in a fog of arousal. Since her capture, Marcos had kept Paes' arms bound behind her by the elbows and kept a braided leather cord though her mouth resembling a horse bit. She had to use her teeth to fetch utensils for cooking, bathing, and anything else at camp. She was kept naked and vulnerable as Marcos thought of the things he would do to her.

Numerous times throughout the day, Marcos would 'reward' her by massaging her nearly to an orgasm before stopping. He never touched her like he did the first night, Saliss had made him promise not too, but still he found other ways to harass her further. So she could help him when he polished and sharpened the blades at night, Marcos had made her take the whole handle of his swords into her ass.

Janis had awoken at night a few times to see Marcos get up from where he slept with Saliss to crouch over Paes and shoot his sticky load out onto her face as she slept. In the morning he made sure his cum stayed on her face the whole day till it dried.

Paes was changing before the group's eyes. She was never very feisty, but now she seemed slow and lethargic. She was sweating constantly now and had started to drool like a dog. Marcos noted when Saliss asked what was happening, that Paes' 'hormones were being adjusted'. She didn't fight the 'rewards' Marcos gave her anymore in fact she cried and mewled when it was over. Marcos was getting to her and the transformation was unnerving for the other women to see.

The two women tried to ignore the happenings of their mentally absent bodyguard, and trainer but they found little else to discuss as the monotonous days of travel went by.

In the quiet late morning light, the group was on the road surrounded by thick grey fog that had come down from the mountains. As they made their way to the next large town along the road, Saliss decided to voice her thoughts and remove Paes, the source of her irritation, from the group.

Slowing to speak to Marcos as he tugged the small woman along by a short leash, she spoke in a casual buttery voice that belied the cold note of her simmering anger.

"Marcos, you have been going on about your poor little slave for a while now. I think your attention is not being spread equitably. Our dearest Janis is not being trained. I no longer feel protected. The poor little dear Paes hasn't even made us a dirty coin despite how you've been dangling her nude ass in front of the host party." She gestured to the larger group of 'Dragonslayers' strung out before them. "How long will you keep her? I think it best if you or I killed the poor little thing here and now."

"She hasn't answered any questions yet." Marcos said calmly despite his acute awareness of Saliss's murderous attentions toward his 'poor little' pet. "There have been two people following us," Paes gasped at his words and looked back to search for them in the mist before Marcos tugged her. "They may not be everyone. I don't wish to allow you to learn the stress of being stalked, so allow me to take care of this my own way."

Saliss opened her mouth but closed. After taking a slow breath to collect herself she put forward her idea. "How about this, we'll be in a large town by tonight. Assuming these 'dragon hunters' stay there for two days to rest as they have done before, can you handle all this before we leave?" Saliss offered.

"If they come into town," Marcos nodded. "Yes, but they are unusually timid."

"Well get it done." Saliss grumbled and sped up to walk with Janis.

By mid-afternoon, they entered a town twice as large as the last. This city was dedicated to the minerals mined in the mountains. It was built into the saddle of the mountain and a large hill. After setting up camp on the hill, the 'Dragonslayers' went in to recruit, and have some fun. Marcos found a small patch of grass for the group on the backside of the hill.

Janis, and Saliss went in town to find a swordsmith or armor as Marcos tied up Paes and busied himself setting up camp and cooking.

One of the armories had a good selection of weapons for Warrioresses. Though the armor and clothes were skimpy, Janis found a good sword, a helmet, a decent set of metal arm and leg bracers, shin guards, and a molded armor chest plate that fit over her large breasts comfortably. Saliss paid a fortune for the equipment but didn't complain since she was happy to be away from Marcos .

"Well now you look like you got some skills." Saliss remarked dryly as they left. "I think we passed a few taverns. I'm going to go make my money back." She said and walked away as Janis headed back out to the camp.

Finding her way back, Janis found Paes tied to a tree as Marcos cooked meat and beans in a small pot over the fire. Dropping her armor and taking a seat, she set about adjusting it for a comfortable fit while watching him.

"It seems you're ready for another fight. Was there something you wanted to say? Or perhaps..." Marcos said suddenly. "Did you want to challenge Paes to a death match too."

Janis scoffed at the idea. "No Marcos I'm not that angry. I am glad to have your attention though. I think Saliss liked it when you doted on her. She just feels neglected that's all. I'm sure you two are close. She doesn't let you see how much she thinks of you. She really values your attention. I mean we both do. Saliss just wants it how it was..."

Marcos grunted and went back to cooking. "Saliss wants what Saliss wants. Those bastards better hurry up though." He muttered quietly.

Later that evening as the sun fell Saliss finally returned reeking of strong liqour. She sat quietly on her stool and leaned back as much as she could to enjoy the breeze. A man came bustling in not long after. He waddled a bit and seemed a couple pounds overweight under his simple tunic. His face was red in the cheeks, and Janis could detect the smell of beer about him.

"Oi! Oi ladies." He called as he entered the clearing. "I heard some ah, some warm company was hiding over here. I...I have me some change. I wanted to have some comfort for it."

Janis, Marcos, and Saliss ignored the man as he tried to get anyone's attention he could. "Take the small one." Saliss said finally nodding to the tree where Paes had been tied without opening her eyes.

"Oh? May I?" He said hopefully as he walked over to stand in front of Paes. She took one look at him and let the man paw her meekly.

Saliss nodded and waved to nearby cooking bucket. "Leave your money there if you would like to buy some time off her. When you come back, we can talk about selling her."

Janis looked to Marcos who seemed to ignore everything. The man untied Paes and paid with her in tow on his way out. They had almost entered the brush when Marcos stood.

"Are you her master, her brother, or some foolish husband of hers?" Marcos inquired. "It was silly letting her go out with that level of skill."

Saliss' shot up in her seat. Janis couldn't figure out what he was talking about.

"I am a 'brother' to her," The man said turning to face them. His once smiling warm face had dropped to a blank expression that made him seem bland, and yet very dangerous. "Perhaps you're right. I didn't think it was something I had to attend to personally. I am the 'Master of styles' in the principalities. All of them." He announced with a touch of arrogance. "I didn't think you worth the effort."

"Oh?" Marcos grunted approvingly as he stepped forward around the cooking pot. The camp took most of the space in the clearing, and he stopped once he was a few paces from them. "What those cities call you means nothing, I am from Menthino."

Drawing the long, straight, single edged, black blade of Menthino's heavy infantry, Marcos reversed his grip to use the back of the blade, and held it low across his body. "Sorry Janis, I'm going to taste this man myself." Saliss' bodyguard said airily.

The man looked around the enclosed campsite and nodded. "Perhaps you want to fight up on the hill? I will want this fight to be witnessed. Meet me atop the hill by the road and we shall let our weapons talk. I won't spare your life for what you've done to." He paused looking over at Paes then added in a low voice. "You evil death worshippers must be punished."

The pair backed out of the clearing as the three watched.

"This is excellent." Marcos quipped after the man slunk away with Paes. He looked at Janis and Saliss with a giddy grin. "This is rare. I think it's worth coming up north for this. A real master level fight is rare. I'm gonna make sure he goes all out for this." As he spoke, he rustled in his robe emptying pockets, and looking over what he had.

Janis finally asked what all the fuss was about. "What's a 'master of styles'? Is that good?"

Saliss calmly answered after Marcos showed he wasn't paying any attention. "There are many people who wield weapons. Masters are those who have true skill. They command a high price because they are usually the best in any group they join. Since most people master swords, they have another level of mastery. 'Master of Arts' is what they call it. It's for each school, or style of swordplay. There are as many 'Master of Arts' unfortunately as there are 'schools', or 'styles'.

"Each country has a festival to find the best of these from within their borders. The one who wins is the 'Blade Master'. Usually people who master spears, staffs, and bows compete also. However, for people like them, after 'Master' there is only 'Master of style' which is also called sometimes 'Master of Arts'. I don't understand it but it really depends on what weapon the person has-"

"He has the sycthe and chain," Marcos spoke up after getting prepared. "Commonly called a chain-sickle, it's a very formidable weapon and common for the Mestapins. A Master with a staff may defeat a Master swordsman or two. A Master with a chain-sickle should be able to defeat a whole group of them. It's a very good weapon for offense and defense, cheap to produce, and extremely versatile. This will be a unique fight so make sure you watch closely."

Marcos had stripped down and now wore his robe stripped of most of its bulk. A tight black leather tunic carried a few throwing darts in the sleeves. His straight sword he wore at his waist, and he carried a shiny curved specialty sword in his hand.

Starting up the hill, Janis and Saliss followed quietly. They arrived to find most of the dragon slayers standing around a makeshift sparring ground at the top of the hill. In the center, the man had his scythe out and spun the weighted chain around his body while stepping around it. The sickle was a foot long stick with a small crescent blade sticking out the side of one end. The sturdy looking chain was as thick as two fingers and attached to the bottom of the sickle. On the other end of the chain was a small weight the size of a wine cork.

Janis marveled at the control he displayed. He swung and thrust the weighted end by kicking out his arms and legs to interfere with its spinning. The weapon's long reach allowed him to control the cleared area almost to the edges.

The two women pushed up to the opposite end of the grounds. Saliss dropped her stool and sat back bored. Janis stood near her suddenly feeling ridiculous in the armor that still left most of her body exposed. After putting it on, she found that only her upper chest was armored, her limbs also were also minimally protected. Full Warrioress armor was heavier, but only mismatched partial sets had been offered. Despite looking purely decorative this set was better than the incomplete sets.

Marcos made a show of stretching as more and more people from the town, and camp showed up. Finally, the man finished his movements and stood ready. Marcos advanced after leaving his curved sword with Saliss. Ambling over slowly, he stopped and formally introduced himself.

"I am Sir Lord Marcos Panthi. The First Knight of Menthino. I wield the black sword of Menthino, and a specialty sword. My styles are too many to mention and I include yours among them."

He stepped back a pace and stood relaxed but ready to draw. The next man stepped forward and addressed the crowd.

"I am Mios of the militant family of Caes, formerly the first family of the Mestapins Clan. I fight today for the honor of those who were slaughtered for the greed of the death worshippers. My weapon is the chain-sickle. I am a 'Master of Style' in the principalities. I have waited a lifetime for this fight. Today I shall have my vengeance." The crowd murmured loudly around them as he spoke.

"Such beggars." Saliss snickered. She leaned over to Janis. "Would you like a wager? Ask around and see if anyone will take bets." She caught something out of the corner of her eye and straightened smoothing her dress before she waved over a surly looking old man with a balding head and a bushy beard.

"Hello Saliss, you look like the queen of this place. Decent folk shouldn't be around this mess. A few travelers say they have seen this one fight before, they say this match will be bloody. But, if you are here for some coin then tell me if you're betting on the Master from the Principalities? I was favoring him myself."

"No Mister Oggbe," Saliss shook her head. "Though that might be best, I want to bet on the other guy. He travels with me and I'd like to think he has a chance."

Janis had to wonder when she heard Saliss sigh in exasperation. "I know he's not the crowd favorite but what odds will you give me?" The blonde inquired as her blue eyes started looking over Oggbe and the men he came with. "Is it just you six?"

Janis lost interest as Saliss worked the old man up to high numbers with only a few flutters of the eyelashes.

"If you lose this, both of you two flowers will be under someone's...thumb." Oggbe said walking off to find a seat. He talked with the men sitting near him and collected money, bets, and some lighthearted slaps on the back.

"Don't worry," Saliss said turning to Janis. "Marcos won't lose. Each year one of his daughters wins the title of 'Blade Master' in Menthino. He trains all of them, and usually by the quarter finals no outsiders are in the competition anymore."

Around them, the crowd hushed as the two fighters in the circle tensed. Moving quickly, Mios yanked his chain and spun the weighted end overhead. He stepped forward and released it straight as an arrow at Marcos.

Janis had to focus to keep an eye on it as the chain crossed over to shoot past Marcos's shoulder. He didn't even flinch as it bolted past him. He just ducked down and waited. Janis crinkled a brow but then saw the chain's straight path start to arc back and curl up over Marcos' head.

In Mios' hands, the chain had come alive like a serpent searching for its prey. The weight on the end came up high into the air as the chain created a large loop behind it. All at once, Mios pulled his end back to retract the chain and collapse the loops over Marcos.

1...456789