The Championship Baseball Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young pitcher took a big gulp and returned his attention to the batter. I wasn't kidding with him either. I rather fancied him. He was good looking and reputed to have a prick as long as his pitching arm.

The three runners danced off their respective bases. Our pitcher peered in to get his sign from the catcher, but everyone realized it was all for show. Bobby was going to throw nothing, but high heat.

When you're in this kind of situation, you either win or go down with your best pitch. When Bobby started his full windup, because it was very doubtful that the other team was going to attempt to steal home in such a situation with two outs in the ninth, I began to finger my pussy lips. Then as the thrown ball was rapidly approaching the plate, I used both hands and pulled my labia wide open.

"Strike!" the ump called out, as Bobby's pitch split the plate.

Charles was really mad now. He shouted out at me. "Sara, knock it off right now or I'll have you banned from the rec center."

Charles dug in at the plate and then motioned to Bobby to bring it. This time when the young pitcher flung the ball, I jammed three fingers up my twat and began to work them in and out. Naturally enough, not being dead, Charles was watching me and not the pitch as it floated across for a called strike three!

Bedlam broke out all over the field. The crowd went wild in applause and screaming its approval. Charles' team didn't act disappointed in the least, but rather they raced on the field to congratulate us and also to stay and gawk at the nude and near nude young women, while the bolder ones stayed to chat and ask for dates.

As soon as I saw the umpire's arm go up calling the third strike, I took off running into center field and then hopped the low fence loping towards the rec center, because I knew Charles was gonna start out after me.

As I ran along, I managed to turn my head and sure enough there was Charles about a hundred feet behind me. He was screaming obscenities at me and still waving that big bat. Now I know you would expect that a young athletic black man in the prime of his life could catch a eighteen year old girl.

Well, that would ordinarily be true, but in this case I had fear on my side and it can be a big motivator, besides producing much needed adrenaline.

I managed to pound into the rec center before him and ran right to his office. I didn't have enough time to get the door locked before Charles came crashing through the door. I was relieved to see he had lost the bat somewhere.

"Sara!" Charles shouted, "Aha, I've caught you."

I could see he was just a teensy weensy wound up, so I stepped past him and closed and locked the door. As he turned toward me with a perplexed look on his chocolate features, I reached out and slipped my left hand down into those little gym shorts he was wearing. I immediately grabbed a hold of something that felt as large as small child's arm making a fist. Geez! This guy was huge.

Charles protested, "Sara, now stop that this instant!"

He did seem sincere in his request, unlike a lot of men I had truck with previously, but in this case like always I paid no attention. I pulled his gym shorts down along with his jock strap. He wasn't wearing any underwear. Good God! His prick looked to be over eight-inches. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Mwahaha!

"Sara," the young man. "I can't do this. I would hurt you."

I stood up on my tiptoes in answer rubbing my already distended labia against the tip of his huge penis while I began to kiss him, tentatively at first and then more when he appeared to return the favor more passionately.

He suddenly gathered me up in his huge arms and embraced me so fiercely if I hadn't known better I would have thought he was trying to crush the life right out of me. As it was, I almost fainted from the intensity of the entire situation. God, it was so romantic. He began to passionately kiss me all over my body, almost hyperactively, and I wanted to tell him to slow down, but I found I was unable to speak I was so swept away.

As Charles had moved down and was kissing me gently and lovingly all around my twat, I gripped his behind with both of my hands and pulling him towards me, I rammed four of my fingers up his asshole and began to move them in and out.

"Sara!" he cried out, in extreme pleasure.

I was practically creaming myself and I think he was going to cum any minute and I wanted to feel him inside of me. I took him by the hand and led him to the couch in his office and laid down on it with my knees bent and my labia laying wide open in invitation of his big cock.

Man, I was so hot he had barely pushed the tip of that monster into me and I was cumming! But it was alright, I was going off the entire time he was riding me.

"Oh God damn!" Charles was shouting, I guess because I seemed so tight to him compared to a grown woman.

'Good grief,' I thought. 'Good thing I locked the door.'

As the young man continued to plunge into me, I lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist and joined them at the ankles, pulling him even closer to me and also tightening my pussy even more around his prick.

That did it! Charles began to shoot his load of hot cum into me. It felt as though it had been delivered by a high pressure fire hose. When he finally stopped he just collapsed on top of me and we lay intertwined like that for a quarter of an hour completely exhausted between the exertion of the game and the ecstasy of our love making.

Charles finally disengaged his prick from my pussy and I'll tell ya – it still looked plenty big to me. I could tell he was suddenly less than thrilled to have a stark naked eighteen year old white girl in his locked office, but he just seemed unable to concentrate at the moment for some reason. Mwahaha!

The young black man suddenly pulled his shorts on and went to the door and called his assistant, who had been the umpire for the game, into his office. She was a quite attractive young woman with curly short brown hair, stood about five feet, five and had a really nice figure.

Her face displayed no surprise when she saw me sitting naked on his couch, because I'm sure she had figured out that I was in there after watching Charles chase after me when the game was over.

But her pretty features did take on a look of alarm at the next thing she heard from Charles, when he declared, "Rachelle, Take off your blouse and jeans."

Man, I could tell she was pissed. "What?!" she sputtered, "In your dreams, buddy!"

Charles angrily spoke, "This whole shit with this girl sitting in here stark naked is your fault. If you would have thrown her out of the game when you should have, none of this would have happened. Now she needs to go home and I need to not get lynched. We live in Florida, you know."

Rachelle argued, "I can't go out there around those kids for the rest of my shift wearing only my bra and panties and I absolutely refuse!"

Charles looked in my direction and flashed me a glance, while he said to Rachelle, "I guess you're right. We'll think of something else."

I nodded at Charles that I had understood his unspoken signal. As Rachelle turned to leave the office, he leaped forward and held her by the arms with his iron grip. I began to quickly strip her down.

"Stop!" she screamed.

I just laughed and stripped off her underwear too. Mwahaha! She didn't want to be in her bra and panties – see how she liked that! God, she was really beautiful beneath those clothes and when I saw Charles' eyes widen at the sight of her, I knew he would be busy for the next hour or so. I dressed quickly and told Charles, as he was bent around the beautiful nude young woman that we would expect our dinner on the next evening. He waved at me in agreement, when I skipped out of his office. Mwahaha!

The End of Part Ten

12