The Chance Meeting

Story Info
Two strangers meet at a black jack table.
1.6k words
3.93
11.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a lucky session at the blackjack table, you've led me to a secluded area of the casino...my panties on the floor where you dropped them after tearing them off...

I'm up against the wall as you kiss my neck...your right hand under my skirt caressing my ass...

We hear laughter and talking as another couple walks around the corner, obviously looking for a little privacy also...as they walk by the gentleman winks at you whispering "you dropped something" as he points to my ripped panties lying on the floor...you reach down to pick them up, bringing them up to your nose before placing them in your pocket...

Without saying a word, you grab my hand and lead me toward the hotel part of the casino asking what floor only when we reach the elevator...

In the elevator you don't press the button immediately, you lean me against the wall kissing me again, pressing against me I can feel your excitement, you are rock hard...reaching under my skirt with your right hand you can feel my excitement as well...your left hand is on my breast, your thumb rubbing my nipple to attention...

Once we're at my room, we stand outside the door kissing...you pull the strap of my dress off my shoulder and begin kissing...slowly moving to my chest...all the while I fumble in my hand bag for my key card and I place it in your hand...

In the room you edge me towards the bed...as I sit you gently push me back climbing over me...kissing me...not a word has been said at this point...my heart is racing and my breathing is very shallow...

you take my straps down off my shoulders exposing my breasts...you move your way down to them with your tongue...my nipples are erect as you lick and suck them...I'm running my fingers through the back of your hair, softly moaning, breathing deeply...the way that you work them could bring me to orgasm...

You are now up on your knees...I arch my back up as you tug on my dress, slipping it down off of me...there I lay in front of you, naked except for a garter belt and thigh highs...you undo each stocking, massaging my legs as you remove them...you lick and kiss the inside of my thighs on your way back up...teasing as you never touch my pussy which on fire right now...

You kiss my stomache, stopping to tease my bellybutton...as you come back up to kiss me I pull at your shirt asking you to take it off...mmmmmm I run my hands over your chest, up over your shoulders...running my nails lightly down your arms...I hear a slight moan from you...

one hand reaches down between my legs, your fingers exploring my flesh...you stroke my clit...its hard and I shiver with each stroke...

you place a finger in me, moving it in and out...curling your finger forward with every move inward...

You look at me and say that you want to taste those juices that are flowing...once between my legs, you part my lips exposing my clit...oh you lick and suck it like you did my nipples...my moans fill the room...oh this feels so good!...your tongue explores every inch of my pussy...that gottee feels wonderful against my closely shaved pussy...you start to finger me as you lick and suck me...

You take your finger out and begin to run it along my ass...I moan with delight...

now you are up on your knees again, undoing your belt, unzipping your khakis...I can see your pubic hairs as you expose your pelvis...I can't wait to see that beautiful cock for real...

you take off your pants and climb back on me...your stroking it as you straddle my stomache...leaning forward you rub your cock on my chest, I squeeze my tits around it as you pump them slowly...

I can see precum glistening off the tip of your cock...I run my fingers over it and lick that sweet sticky juice off of my fingers...

You straddle higher as you move your cock to my face...I lick your shaft moaning as I grab your ass, digging my finger nails in gently...

your knees are on either side of my head as you hang onto the headboard...your cock filling my mouth...you pump it in and out of my mouth as I suck it...

one hand slips down between your legs and I fondle your balls, massaging the area between your balls and your ass...your body becomes rigid as you scream my name...

Yes Carole suck my cock just like that!...I'm gonna fucken cum Carole!...You're gonna make me fucken cum Carole!

you throw your head back, letting out a loud moan and a yell as you release your load right down my throat...I lick you clean as you lean back climbing off of me...

but it doesnt stop there...

You are just covered with sweat after that awesome performance...laying next to me you start to fondle my nipple while kissing me...you wrap one of your legs around mine and I can feel you against my thigh, you’re slowly getting another erection...

You reach down between my legs and start to rub my clit and finger me which makes me moan...you shift to your knees, spreading my legs you pull me towards you...picking my ass up off the bed...

Your cock finds my pussy which is just aching to be fucked...gently you push yourself into me...slowly easing in and back out again...teasing me, making me moan...MMMMMMMMMMMMMM, oh yeah...I open my eyes and you look me square in the face, smiling as you go a little deeper...back out again...

Now your in, fucking me slowly...cradling my legs, dipping into my hips...oh, it feels sooo good...MMMMMMMMM I don't want you to stop and you tell me that you won't until I'm satisfied...

You are rock solid and I'm fully enjoying you...you just keep pumping me...you put my legs down and lean forward over me up on your hands...you lick and suck my nipples as you continue to fuck me...I run my hands over your shoulders and down your arms...I can feel the muscles in your arms, tense...

I am loving this...I'm in ecstasy and I can feel that I'm going to just explode...I'm asking you not to stop...it feels so good and I'm going to cum...we're just rocking away, our bodies moving together...I bring my knees up and I grab your ass, pulling you into me...

I scream to you that I'm cuming...oooohhhh I'm cuming...oooohhhhh...my body is just twitching uncontrollably...you continue to fuck me until my body relaxes...my arms go limp and I am breathing very heavy...

You don't pull out of me but lean to kiss me asking if that felt good...I kiss you back saying that was incredible...

Although you are still hard, you stop fucking me...you offer that massage that we talked about earlier and have me lay on my stomache...

You brush my hair to the side, moving it off of my neck...your hands begin by gently massaging my neck, moving slowly to my shoulders...my shoulders and my upper back are very tense and you mention that and concentrate on that area...you rub your hands down my arms...

Making your way to my lower back I moan and tell you how good this feels...you part my legs and kneel between them...you run your hands from my lower back, down my hips and around to the backs of my thighs...you move to my calves, finally reaching my feet...

You slowly run your fingers up the back of my leg until you reach my ass and repeat that with the other leg...this whole time I let out moans with your every touch...

You start to kneed my ass cheeks...kissing them...nibbling them...your making me lift my ass up off the bed just a little...

Your hand slips down between my legs...I am fully aroused, I am so wet...you place your hands on my hips and pull back so that I'm on my knees...your start to lick my pussy from behind, fingering me as I get up on my hands...

You position yourself behind me...with one hand on my ass, you guide your cock into me...I gasp, it catches me off guard as I feel both pain and pleasure...my moans are coming from deep inside, I sound like a wild animal...

You hang onto my hips as we rock together are bodies colliding...you are moaning as well...the sound of our voices fills the room...

As I feel that I could come again, I pull away from you...I kneel in front of you and we start to kiss...your running your hands over me...I can feel your cock against my stomach and I want to feel you inside of me again...

You sit back against the headboard and I straddle you...spreading my pussy with one hand and guide you in with the other...we both let out a deep sigh as I take you in...I start to move up and down...your playing with my tits, licking and sucking my nipples...I have my arms around your neck as I keep moving up and down just a little faster...

Now you have your hands on my hips, guiding my pace...faster as I start to rock back and forth...

Oh you are going to fucken make me cum again...MMMMMMM, I move up and down faster...you tell me that you are going to cum too...you tell me not to hold back...we kiss passionately as our bodies rock together...

Oh man...oh I'm going to come...you tell me to let it go, not to hold back...I scream as an incredible feeling takes over my body...your hands are guiding my hips and you lean into me and cum at the same time...our moans and groans of ecstacy fill the room again...

Trying to catch our breath, we hold each other...exhausted we sit in each others arms...you tell me that Lady Luck has never smiled on you like this before...

I knew I came here alone for a reason this weekend...my luck I was able to meet a handsome stranger at the Black Jack table...