The Change

Story Info
Man helps his Asian wife come out of her shell.
1.5k words
4.07
49k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hawk19
Hawk19
1 Followers

Overall I am probably just your average guy, with a slightly above average sex drive. I am married to an absolutely wonderful Korean lady. My wife stands about 5' 2" and is very petite. After close to 19 years of marriage and 2 great kids, I still think she is a knockout. Probably because of her oriental background with generations of women being treated as nothing more than domestic help with physical benefits, my wife is very restrained when it comes to dealing with her sexuality. I have spent years trying to find the secret key that I had hoped would open up her hidden desires. I have tried everything from toys (she does enjoy this on occasion), porno movies (waste of time), and taking pictures (she halfheartedly poses occasionally). I had pretty much resigned myself to a mediocre sex life at best. Imagine my surprise when the following happened.

We had recently remodeled our bathroom. The remodeling job was your typical home improvement project, over budget and twice as long as planned. Regardless of the troubles that we had though, we were ecstatic with the way it turned out. We were celebrating the grand opening and wife had a couple of beers. I found that we needed to go Home Depot to get a few finishing touches. As normal, I asked my honey if she wanted to go along to which she readily agreed. She was wearing a very light summer dress, buttoned up the front, with no bra. During the drive I halfheartedly suggested that she would be a little cooler if she removed her panties. My jaw dropped far enough to hit the steering wheel when without batting an eye she lifted her skirt and slid her panties off and slipped the in the glove box. Just knowing that she was completely naked under the thin dress immediately sent extra blood to my groin. I couldn't believe that that my sexually repressed wife would actually do that. I couldn't help but keep looking over to try to get a brief glimpse of something. It amazed me that after seeing my wife naked for 19 years, here I was trying to get a peek like a teenager who had never gotten any! I decided to try to up the ante a little. She never acts like this and I wanted to take as much advantage of the situation as I could.

" I bet you don't dare to lift your skirt to your waist!" I teased her.

"You really want someone else to see me?" She asked.

"I don't think you need to worry about anyone seeing you" We were in her minivan, which sits higher than the majority of the cars around us.

She looked at me with that sly smile that I see all too rarely and slowly lifted her dress higher and higher. I was torn between watching one of the sexiest shows I had ever seen and maintaining control of the van! She must have been reading my mind when she warned me that if we had an accident then the show would be over! I resigned myself to stealing glances over at her. She noticed this and would spread her legs a little further apart each time I looked. While this was happening I pulled out to pass a truck. I slowed down slightly as we pulled alongside to see what my sweety would do. Without batting an eye she looked over at me and slid her hands up and down her thighs, spreading them further apart in the process.

"Are you enjoying this or are you putting the show on for me?" I asked. With that she reached over and guided my hand to her smoothly shaved love nest. (I digress for a moment here. My sweetheart agreed to start shaving a couple of years ago when I suggested that it wouldn't tickle nose so much when I was doing what she loves best, using my tongue to bring her to several orgasms! She will vary from a small patch to completely smooth.) When she put my hand between her legs I was startled to find how wet she was. This amazed me. My honey rarely gets spontaneously wet. It normally takes a couple of minutes with my tongue to get her to this point. I didn't want to push my luck so I accelerated past the truck and all too quickly we were pulling into the parking lot.

As we were walking across the parking lot I couldn't resist sliding my hand down to feel my wife's panty-less bottom. She looked over at me and smiled.

"You like that, don't you" She said.

"To tell you the truth honey, I get turned on by you being turned on" I truthfully answered. To me there is nothing more erotic than a woman who is truly turned on. The fact that my wife was dripping wet with virtually no physical contact was enough to prove to me that she was revved up. I was curious find out if this was going to go any further. I didn't have to wait long to find out. We were down in the bathroom fixtures area and I mentioned that I couldn't really tell if she had panties or not. My sweetheart responded by undoing about seven buttons up from the bottom of her dress one at a time, Sliding her legs apart a little further with each button. When she had finished, her dress was unbuttoned up to about 4 inches below her pussy. She bent down to inspect a towel hangar on the bottom shelf and she pivoted towards me and spread her knees about a foot. I couldn't believe that I was in Home Depot staring at my wife's dripping love nest. I wasn't the least embarrassed by the fact that I had a raging erection pushing out the front of my shorts. I was so turned on that if my wife had made one stroke up and down it I would have shot off immediately. Suddenly my sweetheart stood up and walked quickly over to me and whispered' "Honey, there is a guy on the other side of the aisle and I think he saw me!"

I told her, "Don't worry honey, can you really blame him for staring at a gorgeous woman's exposed pussy? Besides, I'm here with you so you don't have to worry about anything"

"I'm not worried that he will do anything, I know that you are here to take care of me, the amazing thing was when I realized he was looking at me, I had a mini orgasm right there!"

I responded by telling her that she needed to check that towel rack again, I wasn't positive that it would match the décor. She looked at me with the second sly grin of the day and knelt back down to "look" at the rack again. As she did this she spread her legs apart and slid her hand from her knee up to her pussy. I could tell from her actions that the guy was still there. I maneuvered behind her to let the guy know that she was definitely accompanied by someone. As I stood behind her I could see that her face was hidden from the guy by packages on the shelf. I looked down and saw my wife furiously alternating her hand between her soaking wet pussy and her clit. She felt me behind her and leaned back slightly to maintain her balance. I was totally enraptured by the unbelievable show right at my feet. She leaned back a little further and her head brushed up against my 7" tool (when at Home Depot it pays to speak the lingo!). She undid my zipper and with a little difficulty managed to free my woody from my shorts. Less than one second later her mouth was halfway down my dick! I can normally last as long as it takes for my wife to cum. But today I would not have been able to hold back if my life depended on it. Since my wife normally doesn't let me cum in her mouth I gave her the signal that I was about to explode. This only caused her to work her mouth faster and deeper. I groaned as quietly as I could given the present location and immediately exploded down her throat. This triggered her own response and her hand froze on her clit as she shuddered in her own orgasm. We stayed in that position for what seemed like five minutes but in reality was about 30 seconds and she slipped me out of her mouth and back into my shorts.

She looked up at me and said: " I think I found what we were looking for!"

We grabbed the towel rack and quickly headed for the checkout counter. We thought we saw one guy looking at us a little too but that could have been our imagination. We ran out to the van laughing like a couple of teenagers! On the way home my wife laid the seat back so her face was covered by the smoked glass of the sliding door window, spread her feet on the dash and brought herself to another orgasm during the 15 minute ride home. As soon as we arrived we ran upstairs and christened our new shower by screwing our brains out under the warm spray! I am hoping this is an indicator of a change in her sexual self-confidence, I'll keep you posted!

Hawk19
Hawk19
1 Followers