The Change

Story Info
Just a taste of what the change can do.
890 words
3
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The change always came naturally for her. Even now, as she lathered her body with soap and stood under the burning rush of water flowing over her, she was changing. Discarding her previous self, releasing her inhibitions and embracing her alter ego. Deep breaths echoed in the steaming bathroom, as the scalding water stung against her skin, making it come alive. The nerve endings in her body were screaming, her pulse was loud and thudded hard in her chest.

Awakening from her silent transformation trance that had overtaken her, she turned the water off and sighed loudly as she stretched her body upwards. Extending her hands over her head, the last of the water ran off her large round breasts. Twisting her long black hair over her shoulder she stepped out of the shower onto the soft fur rug.

With one hand she wiped across the large mirror in front of her, smearing a clear spot in the fog. Looking at the reflection in front of her, she almost expected to recognize the face looking back at her this time, but like so many times before...she did not. She stared at the person in the mirror and reveled in her glory. There was no weakness here, there was no shame here, there was only power.

She toweled herself off quickly, the anticipation beginning to mount. As she pulled her cloak from the hook over the door and wrapped it around her body, the transformation was nearly complete. Wrapped in crushed black velvet, every move was exhilarating, every touch against her skin luscious. With a quick toss of her head her long wet hair fanned out across her shoulders, lying across her bare breasts and falling messily against her face. She pulled the hood up over her head and let it slide just over her piercing green eyes. With a deep breath inward she sat down on the edge of the bathtub and slid on her leather boots. Slowly lacing them up to her thighs her thoughts echoed like a sacred mantra in her head. I am master of all that I desire, I am strength, I AM power - this brought a sinister grin to her face as she stood up.

When the click of the doorknob sounded, it stopped his heart for just a second. He was unable to breath, unable to move. It amazed him that she still had this effect on him, after all he was no stranger to this game. Yet somehow, no matter how many times they had played out this scenario, it still filled him with nervous excitement and sent chills down his spine.

As he watched this dark apparition emerge from the steam beyond the bathroom door his heart began thudding loud in his head. She was stunning, her black velvet cloak flowing behind her revealing her voluptuous curves as she walked toward him. Her stride was powerful and deliberate yet it was if she walked on air, seeing her like this always put a lump in his throat, she commanded such power, such lust.

He was still in position, just as commanded. His naked body tense, on all fours at the foot of the bed staring at her. His eyes were deep and submissive, incredibly enticing. He had been in that position for nearly an hour and his loyalty thrilled her to no end. He was a beautiful creature, strong and muscular. His long blond hair splashed across his face and shoulders.

She walked across the floor and stood in front of him. Instinctively he bowed his head down and looked to the floor, his heart beating fast. Crouching down in front of him, she slowly slid two fingers under his chin and pulled his head up, locking her eyes on his.

Her sweet aroma filled his lungs. He could smell her passion, smell her sex, it was liable to make him insane. It took all of his will to not leap up, push her down and take her now. Her eyes radiated with heat and never left his, she looked through him and deep inside of him. As her hot lips touched his, he could feel his cock begin to harden underneath him.

Her lips covered his in softness and heat. He parted his lips slowly and inhaled her hot breath into the back of his throat. He longed to taste her, to slide his tongue along the delicious crevices of her mouth but he did not dare. She was master, she was in control and he knew that he must obey and wait for command.

The throbbing in his cock was increasing as she began to trace his lips with her tongue, soaking them in her sweet wetness. She darted her tongue into his mouth deep and fast, and as he met it with his own trying to intertwine the two, he suddenly felt immense pain.

She bit down hard on his lower lip drawing out a tiny trickle of blood. He whimpered into her mouth but did not try to pull away. Releasing his lip she stood up "Did I tell you to kiss me?" she asked him calmly.

"No" he replied, never letting his eyes drop from hers.

"No what?" she asked raising her voice slightly as she licked a drop of blood from her lips.

"No.....Master."