The Change

Story Info
sub takes control for once to please her Dom.
1k words
13.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers

It was just like any ordinary day. Kira woke up beside her husband. He was snoring, as usual. She sighed in irritation and sat up. She shed her teddy and dorm shorts, going to the bathroom to take a shower. Some of Dennis's little habits drove Kira crazy, but she loved him all the same. He was a dominant type man. He always had to have his way and be the boss in absolutely everything from what groceries were bought, to what meals Kira cooked for supper, to what he wanted in bed. Kira obeyed him, as she was a natural submissive. She didn't have much of a say as to what went on around the house either. Dennis would have friends over every Sunday and Monday during football season and Fridays during hockey. Kira would always be the one to make the ordeurves, the meals, serve the men their beer etc. Though she hated it, she did it all the same to keep Dennis happy. Kira would always avoid her husband as much as possible after his friends were gone on those nights. Dennis was a beast in bed as it was. With alcohol in his system, he got to the point where he'd end up hurting her accidentally.

Kira smiled as she looked upon her sleeping lover, water still trickling over her skin from the shower. It was at the times Dennis was asleep that he seemed innocent. He was a large man; stood at 6'2'', broad shoulders and chest, great build. He was quite lovely to look at.

Slowly Kira moved to the bed and sat on the edge beside Dennis. The tie in the towel covering her loosened at her breasts, falling open a little. Gently Kira reached toward her husband, running her fingers lovingly through his tousled sleep-tangled hair. With a soft snort Dennis rolled toward her, almost purring. Subconsciously his hand snuck out of under the blanket and reached for his wife, grasping her upper thigh to squeeze affectionately. "Mornin' doll." He rolled over onto his back and his eyes opened just slightly. Suddenly Kira's heart leaped, something changed in her mind. Something savage and lustful. Before Dennis had awaken completely, Kira was atop him, her thighs wrapped around his waist, her towels having fallen off somewhere in the move from the edge of the bed to where she was now. With a surprised gasp Dennis looked up at her and before he could speak, he was silenced by a savage passionate kiss. All he could do was murmur. His hands reached up to grasp the woman's hips, squeezing and feeling her affectionately.

It wasn't every day his wife woke him and aroused him without his say-so. In fact... it was the first time. It was quite a pleasant feeling actually. When Kira's hand groped his balls, he let out a low muffled moan and broke away from her kiss. "Kira... what...?"

Kira only smiled down at her husband, feeling him up as his manhood tightened quite nicely in her hand, stroking him softly. Her voice was soft and passion-ridden. "Nothing, baby..." she leaned down to kiss him, biting his lower lip softly, tugging in play. "Just relax."

With a low sigh, Dennis did as he was told, laying beneath the woman placidly, letting her have control for once. Kira had always been good in bed. She knew what she was doing and in the three years they had been married, the girl had learned all his hot spots. She taunted him now, her lips and teeth working over his chest, nipples and stomach. He praised her and only urged her on with his moans and sounds of pleasure.

Presently Kira nibbled along his flank, up to his neck and back down the other side. Her hips rocked into him to give him the rhythm to focus on. His cock throbbed with desire, twitching every now and then as her hand kept working at him. She was wet, he could feel her heat as she rocked into him. "Damn Kira..." his words were taken with another groan. Kira's lips had found the head of his cock, nibbling at him.

Dennis didn't know how many times he had ordered Kira to give him head. It was uncountable. But damn did it feel good when she just did it, rather than being told to. He had never felt something from her so savage and needful. He may have married a submissive woman due to his own dominant preference, but he was a man. Though he hadn't known it, he liked his woman to have control once in awhile. It felt good.

Dennis was panting now, his fingers entwined in Kira's hair as she gave him the blowjob, but he didn't hold her or control her. He let her have control, just stroking the back of her head and neck lovingly. "Oh God Kira..." he groaned again, shuddering as he felt the head of his cock touch the back of Kira's throat. Kira's fingers wrapped around his sack, toying with him, making him quake. "Oh... oh Kira... I'm... I'm gonna cum, baby."

Kira just smiled as she heard her husband's voice and breathless panting above. She stroked his inner things and squeezed sensually, toying with his balls every now and then, torturing her husband as only she was allowed to.

Dennis's breathing deepened, getting more and more desperate as he moaned. Suddenly his large cock jerked inside Kira's mouth as he came hard. Kira moaned and closed her eyes, swallowing the hot seed. It was usually at this point she would let go and crawl onto the bed into whatever position Dennis wanted her in. But now she just kept suckling on him, keeping him at his peak. Dennis's fingers tightened in her hair and he groaned, his hips rising. "Baby... oh Kira..." his voice was weak and passion-laden.

After only a few more moments of utter torture, Dennis came again, screaming in pleasure. Kira presently licked him clean, knowing full well her husband would be spent for a little while. She crawled up to lay beside him, snuggling into his warm, loving arms and layed her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat and breathing as he came down off his high.

She felt complete.

LadyRoscoe
LadyRoscoe
223 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Don't Mess With Texas Husband deals with cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Payback's A Bitch Will a marriage survive a revenge plot.in Loving Wives
Vengeance in a DVD A wife decides to get back on her cheating hubby.in Group Sex
Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 01 A wife lives out her fantasy with another man.in Loving Wives
Kathy Kathy is a cheating wife who loves anal.in Anal
More Stories