The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers

For the past six months I'd been enjoying the best sex of my life and I was sure that she was all mine. "Ryan Honey, what are we going to do when the baby comes?" she asked. "With the boys in what WAS the guest room and Haley in her room, we either need to expand the house or someone is going to have to give up their home office for a while."

I really didn't care. My wife was pregnant, our marriage was strong and I was madly in love with her. Despite all of the bullshit we went through with the Rhonda and Jim affair, I knew that good had come out of it. I was happier and back to being my same old, too nice self. My wife loved me as a nice guy. I didn't need to push anybody around or prove anything.

Our sex life is better than any couple's we know. That whole liking it rough thing is gone. It left with Jim. We are now both died in the wool romantics. We just love being together but we've discovered other ways of adding spice. We check into hotels or do it in my office sometimes but that's all we need.

The phone rang and my wife picked it up. "Thanks," she said. "We're not doing anything unusual," she added. "Yep, we're in bed. He forces me to do it every night. You know how tough he can be."

Then she handed me the phone. "Ryan Honey, it's Rhonda. Don't talk too long, baby. I want you to do that to me again." Even while I was talking to Rhonda on the phone, my wife STARLA started nibbling on the end of my dick. I got off the phone in record time.

Rhonda and I truly are friends now and Starla is okay with it. She knows I love her far too much to ever cheat on her. She and I are simply not that breed. She also knows that Rhonda will never be more than a friend to me. The hurt of what she did cut me too deeply to ever allow us to be together again. But the three of us get along for Haley's sake.

Things didn't simply fall into place for Starla and me either at first. It took a while and we had a few hurdles to jump over on the path to true love. Jim never divorced her. That evening when he ran out of the parking lot after his tantrum, he disappeared and only came back a few weeks ago. When he found out that I'd married Starla he left again and we haven't seen him since.

Starla just laughed when we saw him. As he sputtered and hissed, he still doesn't speak quite correctly yet, she cut him off. "You did say that we deserved each other, didn't you?"

The hardest part of things was dating Starla. We'd both felt an attraction to each other from the first moment we met so it was natural that we'd be drawn together. We also needed each other. I needed someone to watch and care for my daughter. Starla needed a husband and a father for her sons.

We both wanted to wait until we got married before we had sex, especially since it had been sex that had ended our previous marriages. It was even harder since very soon after Rhonda left, Starla moved into my house. We both knew that we belonged together and wanted to be together, but that first move was for practicality's sake. Without Jim's income, Starla couldn't afford their house. So we sold it and put the money into the college fund for all three kids.

As I said before, dating Starla was torture. She is simply too sexy not to...Well you know what I mean. It was awful. We'd go out on a date then come home together and change into something more comfortable. Starla would innocently or maybe not so innocently, start rubbing herself up against me as we'd watch TV.

We were comfortable with each other from the beginning and we wanted each other too. Starla does not have the kind of body that allows her to walk around the house in revealing outfits. She is simply too tempting. She almost got raped several times. I did find out later that she'd planned it. By the time her court ordered divorce from Jim was finally granted, I was ready to pop and so was she. We never made it home. There's still a stain on the leather of my Mustang's back seat that we laugh about whenever we see it.

Our sex life may not be wild or kinky, but it's intense, it's passionate and it's full. There are very few days that we don't engage. It's also filled with love and genuine longing for each other. Besides being the sexiest thing God ever made, Starla is my best friend. We are very happy. I adopted her sons, she adopted Haley and we're all one big happy family with three sets of grandparents. You should see us at Christmas time it's awesome.

It looks like the nice guy actually finished first for once.

The end.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,851 Followers