The Change Ch. 03: Primal Hunger Pt. 01

Story Info
Destiny experiences weird dreams...
1.3k words
4.36
3.9k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Destiny jolts upright, awake. She mentally cursed. Ever since she sat down with Felix and had their first conversation; she couldn't seem to get him out of her head. Vivid dreams about him stalked her unconscious mind. These rated R dreams plagued her every night, leaving nearly every pair of underwear she owned, soaked by morning.

Destiny sighed heavily and headed for the shower, she needed to wash up. However, as with every morning since her encounter, her mind swam in her own questions. She thought over and over about her dream, holding on to as many details as she could.

The dream seemed to repeat it's self every time Destiny drifted into 'dreamland'. The beginning starts with a heated make-out session, topped off with a great deal of unrestrained groping. Neither acted like they wanted to resist any action. This particular scene would end with clothes quite literally ripped off and teetering on the edge of their climaxes. And right when Destiny thought their peak arrived, the scene would abruptly change.

This next scene perplexed Destiny. She went from a sensual porno, starring herself and her intriguing acquaintance whom she finds attractive, to a picturesque scene in the forest, with stars plastered in the sky. She could hear a thumping sound, similar to how horses frolicked about, but it was different. Destiny turned around and saw two giant wolves chasing each other, in a wide clearing. It looked almost like a game of tag. Neither one looked at Destiny. The biggest one was a shiny black color, dominance radiated from his thick coat. Destiny almost felt smothered at this moment.

The smaller wolf was a magnificent blonde/ tan color, all around its fur were flecks of white. It pranced around the black one, seemingly taunting the gigantic beast. In the next moment, the air changed so fast, Destiny couldn't put it in perspective. It wasn't scary, but it wasn't nice either, it was indescribable.

The black wolf lunged at the blonde, latching its humongous jaws in the space between the neck and the shoulder of the smaller wolf. In the split second after, Destiny swore she could see several beaming eyes in the trees, but she blinked and then they were gone. And just like that, every morning, the dream came to an end.

Destiny turned the shower on as hot as she could stand it, she had already been undressed. She decided to sleep naked until her dreams slowed down or she understood what it meant. Her husky, Lily barked at her as she slipped into the shower "hold on girl, let me take a shower". Lily had been her best friend for the last three years, and Lily ever the sweetheart, always tried cheering Destiny up. They both understood each other on a deeper level than human and dog. They had their own language.

Destiny smiled and quickly washed up. She stepped out of the shower and patted herself dry with a towel. Lily continued staring at Destiny, most likely begging to be fed. Destiny wrapped the towel around her and sauntered over to her mini kitchen, she bent over, pulling the dog food out from under the cabinet. Her apartment was cozy. It was a studio, big enough for her and her dog, and nice enough to call home. She didn't have many friends, just a couple co-workers, and Barney, so she didn't need anything big. If they were to get together to hang out it would be at the café, bar, or out to eat. She never got too close to anyone.

Pouring some dog food into Lilys food dish, Destiny briefly thought about her best friend, but quickly shook the thought away. She was trying to stay in at least a semi-good mood. Lily, of course, ran over and started gobbling up her food. "alright Lil's we have 15 minutes to go on a walk, I have to get back home and get ready for work."

Destiny laughed when the only reply she got back was a half-hearted snort. Turning around, Destiny got dressed in her running gear, not that she was actually gonna run, she enjoyed the scenery way too much. She slipped her shoes on, picked up Lily's leash, a bottle of water, and her phone. "Come on girl, let's go" Lily perked up and darted to the door. Destiny opened the door and left everything she had been thinking about behind.

-------------------

When Destiny came home, she was mentally drained. She thought that her brief escape on the exquisite running trail would efface the images of her ever returning dream and the thoughts that came with it. Destiny sighed, this was her last day to work and then she would be able to go camping. Destiny hoped it would help with her stresses.

Pulling out her uniform from her dresser, a pair of black pants, an elegant, half sleeve, white button-up shirt, and a white tank top to put under her shirt. The image of Felix taking her clothes off manifested itself in her mind. Destiny sat down on her downy comforter, then slipped neatly out of her running attire, allowing everything to hit the floor. Laying back, she ran her right hand slowly over her stomach. Thoughts and images continuously flowed into Destinys pent up mind. She imagined Felix running his hands all over her smooth skin. Her breath hitched as her hand traveled down into her panties. Destiny bit her lip, as she slid her fingers in between her wet folds. A muted moan filled the room.

Suddenly, a shrill ring emitted from Destinys phone. "Jesus Christ" Destiny clutched her chest, trying to slow her racing heart. Retracting her hand, she reached for her phone, answering the call.

"Hello? Becca? What is it?" Becca is one of Destiny's co-workers

"Hey girl, your boyfriend is here, I tried to serve him but he specifically requested you. What a hottie by the way!" Destiny could almost see Becca wink. She had bright red curly hair, and always wore red lipstick including a full face of makeup. Becca was a cute bubbly person, who seemed to never get mad or frustrated.

"Who are you talking about Becca? I don't have a boyfriend" though internally her heart was twisted and tied.

"You serve him every time he comes in, the guy with black hair," she said sarcastic annoyance laced in her tone.

Destiny laughed, "Felix is not my boyfriend Bec, he's just a friend. I was getting dressed to come in for my shift anyway" although Destiny liked the idea of it, she would never admit it, to Becca at least.

"Mhm" click.

Destiny carefully pulled the tank top over her head, followed by the button up shirt. Destiny folded the collar down but left the half sleeve unbuttoned. She threw her hair up into a messy bun, and put her shoes on quickly then ran out the door for work.

Upon arriving at the café, Becca was right about one thing. Felix was there, sitting the same booth he usually does; excluding the last two days. He was reading his newspaper as usual. Destiny silently walls up behind him "hi stranger!" she laughs when he jumps and struggles to compose himself. "Jesus, do you need to scare me like that? If I had coffee in my hand I would've spilled it all over myself!" Felix says in between his fit of laughter.

"One cup of coffee coming right up, let me clock in first" Destiny walked to the back of the store, over to the time clock. She quickly punched in her ID number and her pin number.

----------------------

It was nearing the end of her shift, Felix still sat in the same booth as usual. He had called her over after she had clocked out at 9 pm, so they just sat and made small talk.

"I'm going to be leaving to go back home," Felix said suddenly.

Destiny was taken aback by the abrupt comment. She didn't reply.

"It would be a shame if I couldn't have the pleasure of getting to know you before I left. Destiny, would you accompany me to the bar tonight? It's not formal at all, but eventually, I would like to receive the to give you something more formal"

"Umm, sure"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun dun duh! What happens next? Any guesses?