The Change Ch. 4

Story Info
She finds that she has given herself to Him.
1k words
3.92
16k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was racing, i still wasn’t completely back to reality yet, but i could taste myself on His fingers, i hungrily cleaned them, sucked them dry. He pulled His fingers from my mouth and stepped back looking at me, looking at the angry red welts that were coming up on my body, i was sweating and the sweat trickling down my back made me flinch as it hit the welts, the salt making them sting, the sting making me moan.

“you do mark very well My dear, very well indeed…. I will always be able to see my work upon the canvas that is Your skin.” He said stepping close to me and running a finger over one of the more larger, sensitive welts making me pull against my restraints again and moan. “And I bet they stay sensitive for a very long time too" i could almost see Him grinning.

“Ye…yes Sir, thank You Sir for the com…complement.” i said coming back to reality.

He leaned in close, i could feel His body pressing hard against my back, His hardness pressing hard against me, the pressure on the welts causing me to moan loudly. He began to whisper in and nibble on my ear, making me more and more aroused.

He stepped back and looked at me, eyeing me as i trembled before Him. “Would you like to rest for a bit my dear? Would you like me to take you down from there for a while?”

i pondered this for a bit, but not too long, for i did not want to anger Him by taking too long to answer.

“Ye..yes Sir, this girl would like to be taken down so she may rest for a bit, but she will stay as she is if Sir wishes to use her more.”

“Ah, very nice, and for asking so nicely and considering Me, I believe I will allow you to rest a bit.” He said waling over to me and kissing me on the forehead. He kneeled down and undid my ankles then my wrists, i almost collapsed when i was allowed to be under my own power. He caught me and helped me to my knees. “Are you ok? Would You care for something more to drink?”

“Yes…yes Sir, this girl is fine, just a little light headed, and she thanks You for Your concern, and she would like something to drink, but only if Sir will allow her to bring Him something to drink as well.”

“Hmm…ok then, yes I would like some coffee, just bring Me what is left in the cup over there….I shall be sitting in the chair across the room, and when you bring the coffee go a head and bring your drink as well my dear.” He said walking to His chair across the room.

i crawled semi-slowly to the table, regaining my strength. i obtained the coffee cup and the orange juice from the table and crawled on my knees only to Him, kneeling before Him. my drink on the floor between my knees and His in my up stretched arms.

“Here is Your coffee Sir, this girl hopes You like it.”

“Thank You slut, “ He said touching my cheek lightly, “you may drink your drink now as well, also if you need, you may lay your head upon my knee.”

i glanced up at Him in surprise, i had not expected this, although i did hope for it, but still…..i began to sip on the glass of orange juice now in my hands, slowly sipping for i was trembling very much.

“Dear girl, I have a question for you.” He said looking down at me, stroking my cheek softly.

“Yes Sir, this girl will answer what You ask Sir.”

“I know she will,” He said smiling softly at me, “I wish to know what you desire my dear girl, what you want, what you wish to have happen.”

i had to think about this for a bit, i knew what i wanted, but to put it into words, to speak them to Him, i was not sure i could do it.

“Come on girl, ‘tis ok, tell Me what You desire….what You want from me, to do for me”

“i…i want to serve You Sir, to have You use me anyway You see fit…to make me Yours, and no one else’s unless You say, to be with You, serving You, pleasing You, and in return all i ask is that You allow me to do this.” i said before i knew what was coming out of my mouth….it seemed that the part of my mind that filtered what i said was gone, and now everything He wanted to know, i said, no matter what the answer.

“Hmmm…my dear girl, “ He said cupping my chin in His hand and lifting it, although i kept my eyes to the floor, “look at me girl!” i did as i was told i looked up at Him, into His eyes. i was like a deer in headlights, but i was not frightened any more. All thoughts of my family and friends worries slipped from my mind, all i could think about was Him, what He wanted, what He needed, i felt a tear slip down my cheek, from what i did not know.

“Poor girl, a young submissive with a romantic streak...a prisoner of her own fantasies...” He said shaking His head and wiping away the tear and sitting back in His chair.

i couldn’t help it, i needed to be even nearer to Him, i leaned forward and laid my head on His knee and closed my eyes and more tears welled up inside me, and finally i knew from where they came, partially from the realization of what i had told Him, and partially from the happiness of finally letting go of my control and giving it to another.

i felt His hand on my head, lightly stroking my hair. “Poor girl, but do not worry, everything shall be fine, as long as you are true to what you have told me and what you feel.”