The Change in Melissa Ch. 05

Story Info
Married woman has affairs.
6k words
3.81
35.6k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling fresh and strangely, reborn, I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from the clinic. I looked at my watch -- I still had 90 minutes before I had to be at the bus stop to pick up my daughters from school. What an experience! Did it really happen? I know it did. Tina brought me to one of the most powerful orgasms I have ever experienced. Smiling, I thought, she sure is sexy -- such a hot turn on. I wonder why I did not notice how sexy she was sooner? I recalled that I had been with my share of women -- mostly in college. Thinking some more, there have been others. I remembered my girlfriend Amy, the one I set up with Jim. About a year ago after a bottle of wine -- but that was mostly kissing. After almost running over a little old man with my grocery cart, I snapped back to life.

"Oh excuse me, I wasn't looking where I was going." I apologized to the man. He looked at me and scowled, then he did a double take. Looking at my 34D boobs and not my brown eyes, he smiled and said, "oh that's OK Missy -- don't give it another thought." I smiled back.

As I walked up the frozen aisle, I remembered I needed to speak to my sister. I had to tell her about my appointment and ask Robin if she experienced the same "therapy" as I did. As I opened my bag to get my phone, I felt a smack across my ass. I dropped my phone in my bag and turned around. It was the little old man that I almost ran over in with my shopping cart. He was smiling and he said, "Sorry Missy but I wanted to get your attention!" I stared at him is disbelief. Did this, I'm not sure, maybe 70 year old man just slap my ass in the frozen food aisle in Waldbaums?

He said, "Sorry Missy, my name is Sam and you are about the sexiest woman I have ever seen. And I am 74 years old. Missy, I have seen women all over the world. I was in Paris in . . ." I did not really hear everything he was saying to me -- I was still shocked. As Sam was talking he pulled his wallet out and took out a hundred dollar bill. I heard him speaking again, "I have one hundred dollars for you if you come to my house for an hour!"

Was this man offering to pay me for sex? Suddenly my cell rang and I turned around and took it out of my bag. "Hello?" I said a little harried.

"Melissa?" It was my sister Robin. What a coincidence -- and what perfect timing. "I left a message for you about an hour ago, but you must still have been in your appointment. So Mel, did it help at all?"

I giggled a little and asked Robin if she could meet me for coffee after dinner. "Robin, I have so much to tell you, it was such an awakening. I feel so -- well I cannot describe it," I said.

Robin told me that she was showing houses this afternoon but she should be finished by dinnertime. She wanted to have dinner with her family but she could probably have coffee at about 7:30 or so.

I hung up and put my cell back in my pocketbook. I heard some noise behind me. The old man -- I almost forgot about him. I turned around and I saw Sam getting yelled at by a little old woman. Probably his wife. She was pretty -- for an older woman. These older men -- they always want younger pussy. Whenever I feel stray hands across my boobs or ass -- it is usually an older man with a wedding ring on. Oh well.

I felt so wonderful that afternoon. I picked up my girls, they did their homework as I made dinner. We talked and laughed. I felt so lucky. A wonderful family. A loving husband and two beautiful daughters. Today I felt like I would begin to have some control over this change in me. I felt so relieved.

After dinner, my daughters helped me clean up and I asked my husband if it was OK if I met my sister for coffee at the diner. He said it was fine then when my daughters left the kitchen my husband come up to me and held me close. He kissed my ear and said I looked so beautiful. He nibbled my earlobe and told me not to be too long at the diner if he knew what he meant. I did -- his semi-hard cock was pushing against my tummy.

I smiled and told him I would be worth the wait tonight -- to make sure he was ready for me -- to get the girls in the bath and in bed before I got home -- probably around 8:45 or 9:00. He did not even reply. The girls would be in bed.

I called my sister and there not answer -- it went right to voice mail. I got in the car and drove to the diner. My sister's phone was not working too well. Also, she would not take my call if she was showing a house. She would call if there was a delay. Besides, I was looking forward to a piece of their cheesecake.

As I pulled into the parking lot, my cell rang -- it was Robin. She was going to be a little late I bet. I answered, "Hi Robin."

I heard her say in a low and hurried voice, "I need you to do something for me -- just do it please. I was with you tonight OK? I was showing you a couple of new listings -- just me and you. Near Northport. Then we went to the diner for coffee. Rob (Robin's husband -- weird I know) is going to call you and ask about it. Just do it OK?"

I giggled, "Ok Robin -- sure. Oh wait, when is Rob going to call?"

Robin interrupted me, "I have to go Mel, bye." She hung up. That was odd. What was this all about? Oh well, I need some cheesecake.

Three hours earlier - Northport, NY

Robin has been showing this couple houses all afternoon. Every house the husband likes, the wife cannot stand. She does not have to be so bitchy about it. I mean -- if you do not like the house -- keep looking. Why does she have to humiliate her husband? Robin had met quite a few wives like this. This one was nice most of the day. She was pretty and much younger that her husband. She was maybe late 20s, neat blond hair, slim and sexy. Her husband was closer to Robin's age, mid 40s. Robin thought it was probably his second, maybe third wife. The sexy young wife will get whatever she wants -- Robin had seen couples like this many times before.

About 5 in the afternoon the pretty young wife said she had a session with her personal trainer and she had to go. She told her husband if he promised not to buy any "wrong" houses, he should look at a few more and call her after her workout. The pretty young wife kissed her husband and got in their car and left.

Robin took the husband, Chris, in her car. On the way to the next house, they stopped for a cup of coffee at a diner near the neighborhood. Robin saw that he was attractive and very nice. Chris apologized for his wife's behavior. They were recently married and he needed a house not too far from his first' wife's house where his two children lived. The pretty young wife, Leah, wanted to live in Connecticut but Chris insisted that they live near his children.

Robin listened carefully. This was part of her job. Listen and find out who the decision maker was. Although Robin was sure it was the pretty young wife in this case, it was clear that Chris, staying on Long Island to be near his children, was going to make this decision.

Robin also noticed how attractive Chris was as they had their coffee. Even -- well very sexy. Robin could feel a stirring in her flesh. She actually closed her legs tight to control this obvious sexual desire. He is such a nice man and such a caring father. Robin could feel a wetness now. Tonight? No not tonight. Robin still had to be home to make dinner and meet Melissa for coffee later on. Melissa had her first therapy session and would need to talk about it.

Wait -- Robin probably did not have to worry. This man was married to a sexy blonde woman almost 20 years younger than him. Robin was 44 years old and married with three daughters.

Robin looked and listened to Chris. Robin was wearing a black Pierre Cardin suit with a simple loose flowing skirt and a white silk blouse under the jacket. She had to be careful covering her 36DD boobs when she was around married couples. Once, when Robin was starting out in real estate 15 years ago, she figured her boobs, one of her best assets, would help house sales. What man would not want to buy from a woman with a sexy smile and big boobs? Men always lived in the fantasy that they could somehow sleep with her. Well -- this was before Robin started to experience the change about 8 years ago.

Robin realized that women were not happy that their husbands spent most of the time flirting with her and staring at her huge boobs. This probably cost many sales. Robin found that when she showed houses to couples, less cleavage was better.

Robin heard a buzzing coming from her pocketbook. She heard it again. She said to Chris, "do you hear something? That buzzing noise?" Chris smiled and said he did. Robin looked in her bag and took out her cell. She picked it up, "Hello? Hello?"

"Robin?" a voice came over the phone -- it was her husband, Rob. Her husband told her that she did not disconnect after the last call, that he could hear her and was trying to get her attention that she was still connected.

Robin said, "Sorry honey, this phone keeps doing that. I better get a new one. One of these days, I am going to stay connected with a potential buyer and he will hear what I really think about him." Robin smiled at Chris and nodded her head kiddingly. She told her husband that she had a few more houses to show and she would be home later. Robin hung up and checked her phone -- it was definitely disconnected.

Robin and Chris looked at two more houses. In the first house, when they were in the master bedroom, Robin could feel that Chris was standing closer to her than before. In the second house, she felt hat his hands "accidently" grazed across her ass two or three times. This started to get Robin really excited. But what would this man, with a 20 something skinny blonde wife at home want with her?

On the way to the next house, Robin called her husband to tell him that this would be the last house and she would be home soon. A car horn startled her and Robin realized she had a green light. She put her cell in her bag and said to Chris, "Sorry, this is why using a cell while driving is dangerous."

Robin and Chris walked the rooms in the house and went upstairs to the master suite. Wow, Robin thought. A fireplace and a wine refrigerator in the bedroom? Naked statues - and -- a mirror on the ceiling? This couple must really enjoy themselves up here. Robin put her bag down on the dresser and took her cell out to call her husband again.

Suddenly Robin heard Chris call out, "Oh no -- I can't believe this!"

Robin told her husband that she had to go and would call back. She put her phone on the dresser and went to see what happened.

Robin walked in to the bathroom and saw Chris with the shower on and a soaked shirt and most of his pants wet. Chris said, "I can't believe this, I wanted to test the water pressure, and this side jet came on. I'm so embarrassed!"

Robin told Chris not to worry. The owners were in Europe and she would throw his clothes in the dryer. They would be dry in 45 minutes. Robin went in the bedroom and came out with a silk robe with a Japanese art design on it. Robin said "This happens more that you think. Change and put this robe on. Call your wife and tell her you will be home in an hour. But -- maybe you should not tell her what happened." She smiled.

Chris changed and Robin took the clothes to the basement and in the dryer. Robin came back upstairs and saw Chris sitting in a chair in the master bedroom. He was opening a bottle of wine and pouring a glass. "Will you join me while we wait for my clothes to dry?" He asked.

Robin smiled, "Sure -- why not." And she thought, a glass or two of wine might just sell this house. Robin walked over to Chris, took a glass and sat on the foot of the bed. As she looked around the room, Robin began to think that this room was practically a shrine to sex. The statues, the mirrors, the fireplace. Yes -- a man with a young trophy wife would love a house with a master bedroom like this. Robin was beginning to feel carried away with the wine and the sexuality from this love nest.

Chris asked, "Are you OK Robin?"

Robin came back to life and looked at him. She took another sip of her wine and smiled. "Yes -- sorry -- I kind of drifted away for a minute. So, Chris, do you think this is the right house for you and your new wife?"

Chris stated that this was the best house he had seen all day. He felt really comfortable here -- especially in this bedroom. He felt like it was his house already.

To pass the time, Robin asked Chris how he met his new wife. He told her that his marriage was practically over anyway and then he met Leah -- she was a friend of one of the girls who worked in his office. She was young and exciting. She could talk about so many subjects. Chris found a light inside of him that had for so long been turned off. His wife, was really only filling his bed and not any other interest in his life. But Leah -- W-O-W -- he felt 20 years younger.

Robin listened and finished her wine. Chris was a very interesting man and a very good storyteller. Robin laid her empty glass on the bedside table and decided to lay down on the bed. She had forgotten about the mirrored ceiling. She smiled as she looked up and saw herself in her black skirt and white silk blouse. Her long hair splayed across the bed. She smiled -- she felt naughty.

Chris saw Robin smiling and walked over to the bed. He filled Robin's glass some more and said, "I bet you think I'm a crazy old fool right? Falling for some young hot thing and leaving my wife?"

Robin looked up and knew better than to answer a question like that. Chris was a nice man and -- well quite sexy -- but there was a 3% commission on the line. The wrong answer could hurt her livelihood.

Robin got up a little on her side and said, "It is not my place to judge -- do you love your ex-wife?"

Chris said, "With all of my heart, I just could not live that life any more -- it was hurting both of us. We actually get along much better now than the last five years we were married."

Robin smiled and said, "Well, then you are a lucky man -- you have the best of both. A great relationship with the mother of your son and a sexy young woman to - well . . " Robin winked. She was feeling a little drunk and very playful.

Chris said he was glad he got this chance to talk with Robin. Chris confided that as sexy as Leah was, he was really attracted to his ex wife. She may not be as young, but she was a woman -- the kind of woman that really excited him deep inside.

As Robin listened and stared at Chris, she thought she saw the robe open. Yes -- the robe was open! As Robin listened, she could see the cut of his body, his pubic hair just above the horizon of the mattress. Robin could feel a vibration stirring between her legs. She just stared at Chris and nearly tried to will him closer.

Then Robin tried to remember when she told her husband she would be home. She looked at her cell phone two feet away on the night table. I wonder what time it is right now?

Chris looked at Robin for a few seconds. Look at her --he thought. This is a real woman. Look at those huge tits, laying on a bed right in front of him. As his eyes moved up and down her body, he found his excitement rising. His open robe was now exposing a hard on that was pointing straight up.

As Robin was watching the open robe, lying on her side, she did not miss Chris' excitement. As he became aroused, the head of his cock became visible. Robin was a gonner now. She knew that it would only be a matter of time before this client of hers, this man married to a 25 year old hottie, would be fucking her. Robin had had this same thought so many times just before it happened. And how many times had it happened in the last seven or eight years? She could not think right now. All she could focus on was how to make this man feel pleasure with her body.

Chris broke her thoughts by saying that he was a little embarrassed that his excitement was so quick and obvious, but he would not apologize for how he was feeling right now. He told Robin that he has watched her ass walking up stairs in front of him all day. Now that he was nearly naked in a robe with her lying on the bed so close to him, that either he had to fuck her or masturbate right now.

Robin looked up at Chris's eyes, then down to his cock. Back up to his eyes and back to his cock.

Chris found this erotic -- this woman with these curves moving her face with indecision. He stepped closer until his cock was practically brushing against her lips.

Robin knew what he wanted -- what all men wanted. She opened her lips, looked up at Chris and slowly licked her lips a few times. Then she took her tongue and licked the soft underside of his cock. She moved her head and ran her tongue up to the firm and soft head then down just where his cock met his balls. When she moved her tongue up again, her eyes met Chris's. Robin kissed the tip and asked him, "Is this what you want?"

Chris smiled and moaned, "Yessss Robin, from the moment I saw your moist lips a few days ago, I wanted to feel them around my cock. I was really hoping that I would be fucking your face soon."

With that said, Robin opened her lips and took the tip in her mouth. She ran her tongue under his cock as she opened her mouth wider and encouraged Chris to move in and out of her mouth.

As Chris began to slowly move his hips, he began to unbutton Robin's blouse. Each button at a time of this soft silk blouse and then the treasures were visible. Two DDs being held by a white lace bra. Chris began to move his cock in and out of Robin's mouth faster as he started to massage Robin's massive boobs. They were so heavy in his hands. Chris thought, "Now this is a real woman. This is a woman made for sex. A woman made to give a man pleasure. Look at this body, these huge tits, these legs, this ass -- oh my god, I can't wait to get my hands on her ass." Chris was imagining what pleasure awaited them as he watched his cock move in and out of Robin's moist sexy lips.

Then Chris thought he heard a TV or something on -- short audio bursts. He could not think about that right now.

As Robin took more and more of Chris's cock in her mouth she thought she heard the same TV somewhere in the house. Was a radio on? Who cared. Chris' touch on Robin's boobs and his cock moving in and out of her mouth was making her very excited. Her panties were soaked and she parted her legs as she felt Chris's hands unbuttoning and unzipping her skirt. Robin gave her ass a lift as Chris slowly pulled her skirt off. She kind of wiggled her ass as Chris's hands removed her skirt and panties from her body.

As Chris pulled his hard cock free from Robin's lips, it almost made a popping sound, like a tight seal was broken. Chris let the robe slide off and climbed on the bed in this room celebrating human sexuality. He pulled Robin up and looked into her eyes. She looked so sexy and dizzy -- so lost in excitement. He kissed her and their mouths became one mass of moisture. Their hands moved all over each other's body. Chris's hands found Robin's ass -- it was better than he imagined all day. He could not wait until he was behind her and holding this sexy ass as he fucked her from behind.

Their hot sexually charged bodies became entangled. Touching, feeling, probing, wet warm entanglement. They moved as one back and forth with no thought or plan -- only gravity and their lust moving them all over the bed. The sound of their sexuality was primal. The two bodies were moaning, whispering, giggling, sucking, and slurping. The only sound that was not primal was the static sound coming from somewhere in the house. It sounded clear, then distant. Possibly the sound was, Heyyyyyy, heloooooooo." Then at times maybe, "Robinnnnnn? Heloooooo?" But it made no difference. These two bodies were in heat like two animals caught in mating.

12