The Change in Melissa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 20 minutes of sexual entanglement, Robin was on her back and Chris was on top of her. He kissed his way down her chin and back up to her cheek. Chris ran his tongue along Robin's lower lip and then probed his tongue into Robin's warm mouth.

As Chris kissed how way down Robin's neck, her body started to slowly spasm and she moaned slowly getting louder and louder. Chris kissed how way down to Robin's sensitive 36DD boobs. He kissed one, then the other. Robin's nipples were stiff and hard from the action of his lips. Chris began to suck on one of her nipples and Robin spread her legs wider to accept his body.

Robin was all too familiar with this feeling. Her body was in spasms and her lower spine was feeling estatic. As Chris kissed and mouthed her sensitive nipples, Robin's sexually charged body reacted. She was very close -- so very close to orgasm. Robing moved her fingers to Chris's hair and moaned louder and louder, "Oh Chris, that's so nice -- sooooo nice -- oh my godddd yessss." And again, Robin could hear the TV in the distance, "Heyyyyyyyy Helloooooooooo." Robin felt as good as she could remember right now.

Chris kissed his way down Robin's body and probed his tongue into her belly-button. Robin's ass lept up at that moment. It was like she received an electric charge. Chris kissed his way down her tummy until his lips, then his nose found her pubic hair.

Robin spread her legs and a dream like wave washed over her. Chris's hands moved under her ass and lifted her a little. Then he softly kissed Robin's wetness. He kissed her and moved away slightly. He kissed her wetness again then lightly blew his warm breath against her pussy. Shock waves charged up and down her spine and ended up in her thighs where Chris's cheeks were now resting. Robin spread her legs wider allowing Chris's tongue to enter her swollen pussy.

Chris moved his tongue slowly up and down Robin's wet slit. He kept thinking, "This is a woman, not the thin Barbie that I am married to. This is a woman who has the body and passion to make a man feel like a man!"

Chris began to move his tongue deeper into Robin's warmth. He entered, twisted his tongue and slowly pulled back. Then he entered again and pushed his tongue as far as it could reach inside of her. What a woman -- what a pussy!. Just as Chris began to get as excited as he could remember, he felt Robin's pussy clench his tongue. Her ass started to wiggle and move side to side. He felt her thighs press against his cheeks and let go. Then he heard this sexy warm woman . . .

Robin felt Chris's tongue work magic inside of her pussy for as long as she could take. Robin felt pleasure wash over her body from her neck slowly down to her toes. She began to cum on Chris's tongue. At first she moaned then she realized she was nearly screaming with pleasure, "Oh myyyyyyy yessssssss Chris honey -- oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssss baby that oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Suddenly Robin was speechless. Her orgasm was still swallowing her and she could feel Chris's tongue moving into her wetness. As her climax was subsiding, she began to feel a new wave of excitement centering between her legs. Then she heard nearby, "Robin, helllllooooo Robin!" She smiled at hearing her name during this passion.

Chris feeling her orgasm on his tongue moved his tongue out and kissed her wet pussy a few times. Then he moved his face and then his body up. He had had as much as he could take. He had to fuck this sexy woman that had been driving him crazy he realized for three days.

He moved his body up and looked down at Robin. She smiled such an inviting smile. Her smile said, "Are you ready to fuck this hot woman?" Chris positioned himself and felt his cock bump against her post-orgasmic pussy. He knew this was going to be the best fuck of his life. Robin smiled, and licked her lips. Chris began to slowly enter her.

Robin looked up at this man. His eyes -- she had seen that look from so many men over the last five years. That look of animal lust just before their cocks entered her pussy. She was out of control. What were they thinking? She had seen the same look from men she just met at the store or from neighbors at gatherings. Some had wound up fucking her.

Robin could feel Chris's cock moving in and out of her now. So perfect. She knew it would happen -- it always did. As Robin looked up into Chris's eyes, she could see that her body -- her married pussy, was giving this man pleasure like he had never experienced. Was this really such a bad thing?

Then Robin looked up at the ceiling. The mirrored ceiling! Although she could see her flushed face, the picture reflecting on the ceiling was Chris fucking her. She watched the firmness of his back and saw his ass bobbing up and down. With each thrust, his cock was entering her and giving her immense pleasure. Look at him fucking me.

As Chris started to fuck Robin faster, he realized that this woman -- his own age, has a firm tight pussy like younger women he had spent the last seven years fucking. As he fucked her, he watched her huge tits sway and move. Look at those melons moving up and down to the rhythm of their fucking. Look at Robin's face as she receives this pleasure from my cock.

Robin was on the edge again and wrapped her legs around Chris's hips, almost imprisoning him to keep his cock deep inside of her. She saw herself in the mirror above her. She was going to cum again and very soon. So close, so close. She began to moan again -- a low guttural animal like moan. Robin could feel it deep inside of her.

Chris could sense her climax building as well as his own. He was not going to last much longer. He pulled out and quickly rolled Robin over on to her stomach. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up. Robin quickly read the plan and got up on her hands and knees. She could feel Chris behind her.

Chris moved against Robin's inviting ass and took his cock with his hand and rubbed it against Robin's pussy. He placed the tip against her and slowly pushed in. He took ahold of her perfect sexy ass and began to slowly fuck her from behind. Looking at Robin on her hands and knees, he stood up on his knees and began to slowly fuck this prize of a woman. Yes -- this is a woman like my ex-wife -- a real fuck!

As Chris fucked her, as his hands were all over her ass, Robin felt her orgasm wash over her again. With her ass up and on all fours, she began to cum. Again and again, she moaned and begged Chris to fuck her, "Yessssssss fuck meeeeee now fuckkkkkkk ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss!"

As her orgasm passed over her, Robin could hear the TV noise again. She heard it more clearly now, "Robin!!!!! Robinnnnnn!!! Pick Up. Helllllooooooooo? Pick up." Now Robin could see it was not a TV at all. As Chris was fucking her from behind, she now had a clear view of her cell phone sitting on the bed side table. The sound was not Chris nor the TV -- her cell was still connected. It was her husband telling her that she was not disconnected. What had he heard? Oh my . . . .

Suddenly Chris began to pick up the pace. His orgasm was building. His balls were telling him that this was it -- this would be the most increbible orgasm that he ever felt. As he fucked Robin faster and faster he slowly moaned, "ooohhhhh Robinnnnn yessssss what a womannnnnnn Robin oh fuckkkkk yesssssss." Before he realized, his hands were firmly holding Robin's perfect ass and he was screaming her name. His balls responded. He could feel his cum slowly releasing from his balls and moving through his cock. He held Robin's hips and moved his cock deep into her. He began to shoot his cum deep inside of her. He was yelling now, "oh god Robin, what a womannnnn yessssssssssss the cummmmmmmm oooh yesssssssssss sooooooo gooddddddddddd." Chris could feel his cum shooting and shooting into this woman. Had he ever shot so much cum into a woman before? He was not sure.

As Chris was cumming and screaming her name, Robin was staring at her cell and knowing that her husband was listening to a stranger cum into his wife. How long had he been listening? Did he hear everything? If so, could she explain this? But at that moment, one final time, Robin started to cum. She fought her need to moan and scream. She buried her face into the pillow as the feeling of Chris's sperm shooting into her was enough for her to cum one more time.

Slowly, Robin released herself from being on her hands and knees and laid flat on her tummy with Chris still inside of her. As Chris was lying on top of her, Robin managed to reach her cell and click on the button to end the call. The call ended time read 97 minutes. As she felt Chris's cock softening inside of her pussy, she thought, "Did my husband listen to the entire session?"

Chris eventually pulled out and the lusty couple lay next to each other and kissed a little and let their hands explore the other one more time. Chris did not want to stop, but Robin softly reminded him that she was a married woman and she told her husband that she would be home an hour ago.

Chris smiled and said, "Why are you so late?"

They both smiled and assured each other that this could not be the only time. As they got dressed, Chris said he would most certainly put an offer on this house. He could envision good use from this bedroom for a very long time.

Robin drove Chris back to the diner and he said his wife would come pick him up an a few minutes. He kissed Robin goodbye and got out of the car. Just like that. Another man's cum in my pussy. She thought, " What is it with me? My family? My mom? And now my sister Melissa?"

Then Robin remembered -- her husband and the cell phone. What did he hear? If he confronted her -- it would be easy to know. But what if he was only suspicious? How could she get out of this mess. Robin began to think. Think, think, think.

Robin decided to test the waters and see how much her husband may have heard. She called him. No answer. Then her cell rang and it was her husband. She answered.

"Robin, where have you been -- you were supposed to be home two hours ago," her husband said.

Robin said, "I was showing two more houses, this damn cell of mine -- I really need to get a new one -- it keeps going in and out."

Her husband responded, "Is that right Robin? I just heard you for over an hour and it was obvious that you were having an affair with someone -- now don't deny it -- I heard you -you fucking slut!"

Robin was now sure that he heard everything. Quickly, Robin said, "Hello? Rob, are you there? I can't hear you, hello????? I think we have a bad connection. I will call you back." She heard her husband yelling into the phone and broke the connection. Robin checked the cell to make sure it was hung up.

"Now what to do -- how do I get out of this?" Robin thought.

It was 7:30. Robin called her sister who was supposed to meet her for coffee 15 minutes ago.

Melissa answered, "Hello Robin."

Robin said in a low and hurried voice, "I need you to do something for me -- just do it please. I was with you tonight OK? I was showing you a couple of new listings -- just me and you. Near Northport. Then we went to the diner for coffee. Rob is going to call you and ask about it. Just do it OK?"

Melissa said she would and Robin hung up. She drove to the diner to have coffee, sort things out, and maybe confess to Melissa that this change in her might have gotten her into some very big trouble. They were both smart women. Once they talked it over, they would come up with a fool proof plan. Robin felt better and pulled into a spot in the parking lot.

12