The Change in Melissa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa felt like she was going to cum - she was so excited! As she continued the massage of his balls, she saw the cock swell and actually grow a little. She moved her face back to Joe's stomach just a few inches from the tip of his cock. Melissa was so taken with the work she was doing that she did not hear Joe moan and growl, "ooh yesssssssssss yessssssss oooooooo Melisssssaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

Just as she gave one last squeeze to his balls, with her face three inches from the tip of Joe's cock, she watched the first shot of cum leave this cock. The first stream hit her just below her nose. She was startled and shocked. Then almost as in slow motion, she continued to massage his swelling balls with her small hand and the next strand of cum left his cock. This was more than a shot of warmth. This was like a little spray of hot, wet, and salty cum hitting her nose, cheek, and lips. Her mouth was open in awe as some of his cum landed in her mouth. As this onset of orgasm continued to leave Joe's cock, she felt his balls flexing and moving in her hand.

Melissa suddenly snapped out of the slow moving dream and she could hear Joe moaning as his climax passed over him. She moved her hand from his balls and took this beautiful and awesome cock and slowly stroked it. Melissa again realized that a man, a human, was attached to these sex organs. She – Melissa – had given this man pleasure. Such pleasure that he was still moaning and she could see tiny amounts of seman still leaving the tip of his cock.

She discreetly spit the cum that landed in her mouth on Joe's thigh. She never liked cum in her mouth. Her husband was considerate and always pulled out of her mouth, but strangers would not be as caring. Joe would not notice. He was still softly moaning.

After a minute of really looking at his cock – watching it soften and shine from the cum, Melissa lifted her face and smiled. Then she felt the cum and remembered her face was probably covered with it. She found Joe's sweat pants and wiped her face.

Smiling, she said, "I hope you don't mind," cleaning her face.

Joe, still moaning a little, "of course not – please help yourself." Then he said, "Melissa, that was so nice – I mean I have never cum like that. What did you do?"

Melissa just smiled. There was no need trying to explain to this man the miracle of excitement. Then Joe started to put his hands on her ass telling her that this was just the beginning. He had a long night of fucking in mind.

"Melissa," Joe said, "I have been thinking about your ass since you were young. I have wanted to fuck you since the time your mom . . ." and then he stopped suddenly.

Melissa was a little startled and surprised by Joe bringing up her mom, and the fact that Joe stopped talking. She told Joe that she had to get home – that her husband was expecting her. She was just going to the diner to meet her sister. She just could not spend the next two hours screwing him. Although as she was speaking, she was moving closer to orgasm just thinking about it.

Melissa said maybe some other time – and it would be very very special. Joe was a little disappointed, but accepted it. Melissa lightly touched his shoulder and smiled. They said bye and Melissa opened the door and climbed out. As Melissa unlocked her car door, she noticed that more cars were in the parking lot. And just as she noticed before, they were parked in pairs, but spread over different parts of the parking lot. There must have been 14 pairs of cars now.

Melissa started the car and looked at her watch; She smiled. The handjob had only taken 15 minutes. She would be home early. Her husband better be ready for an excited horny wife. She was so close to cumming in Joe's car. Her husband will not know what hit him.

As she drove home she felt nice and tingly. And she thought, "Why did Joe bring up my mom?"

12