The Change Pt. 02

Story Info
The further sexploits of Jerry and Lita.
2.2k words
4.71
26.4k
30

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
100 Followers

- 3 -

As the weekend was nearing an end, the young couple determined that they needed more time to deal with this new development, as well as explore it further. Both of them called in to their respective jobs and requested a family emergency leave of absence for a week. Saying that Lita had a sudden medical issue "cum up" wasn't entirely an exaggeration, so Jerry and Lita got to stay home sick.

Although Lita's body was the one undergoing extreme changes, Jerry was noticing things too. Primarily, before the sex that kick started the whole event, Jerry would never have found himself aroused by anything as phallic has his wife's cock. And the fact that he willingly, happily, and hungrily swallowed load after load after load of his wife's cum would be impossible for past-Jerry to fathom.

The first day of the week went a lot like the weekend, with fucking nearly non-stop. Whatever was changing in Lita have her a near endless stamina for sex, and every time Jerry swallowed a load of Lita's cum, he was re-invigorated for the next round. The young couple fucked all day until their bed was damp and smelled of sweat and cum. The main thing they noticed early in the fuck-session of that day was that both Jerry and Lita seemed to stop growing between their legs. They both became aware that regardless of the amount of cum they took in, Lita's cock stayed around the 9" range with an average girth, and Jerry's cock had grown to almost a foot in length, and was thick around as Jerry's muscular forearm. Lita's breasts had also swollen up from a 38C cup to a 38GG cup, heaving beautifully off of her chest. Jerry loved this change as well, and he would curl up against Lita's heaving bosoms and suckle during their downtime between orgasms. Lita found the stimulation deeply arousing, and it was often the impulse to start the next round of fucking and sucking.

The second day of the week started as both of the lover's expected. They were laying side by side in bed, and looking at the sheets over their waists, watching their blanket lifted like a carnival tent on two sturdy posts as their engorged cocks supported the structure, an occasional shift in the blanket as their cocks pumped hard full of blood.

Lita groaned and stretched, "Is this going to be every morning from here on out?"

Jerry stretched as well and laughed, "Probably. It's kind of a penis thing. They don't call it 'Morning Wood' for nothing..."

Lita flipped the blanket off of the two of them to expose the enormous members standing next to each other. Lita poked a finger at the shaft of her beautiful cock and rocked it back and forth. "You're kind of annoying first thing in the morning" Lita said to her dick. "Come on, beat it!"

Lita looked at Jerry, and the two connected the pun at the same time, made a knowing "Ahhhhh!" to each other, and erupted in laughter.

Lita hopped out of bed to use the bathroom. As she walked, she flicked her cock and watched it bounce back and forth like a door stopper. Watching this, Jerry called to her, "Are you ever going to get tired of doing that?"

Lita, not realizing she was being watched while she played with herself, turned around in a cute hop to give Jerry a full frontal, and said, "Probably not." And with that, Lita began swinging her hips in a gyrating motion, and begun making her cock swing in large vertical circles.

Jerry began snickering, trying not to laugh out loud, because he knew that as soon as he did, Lita would laugh as well and lose her rhythm. Lita made it about 10 seconds before breaking down in a fit of laughter as her hard cock swung to a stop. "Enough of that" Lita laughed, "I have to pee now."

Lita got to the toilet and sat down. Although her cock looked like a male penis, and ejaculated like a male penis, she was still urinating like a woman up until today. As she sat, she released her bladder, and instead of shooting down into the toilet, the urine stream erupted up and forward out her still erect cock.

"Oh!" she cried as she began to piss across the bathroom onto the wall. The muscles and sensation of urinating through her dick was so new she did not yet have the capacity to "clamp it off."

Jerry, hearing his beautiful wife cry out in alarm, rushed headlong into the bathroom to see what terrible thing had caused such an outburst. Typically, it's spiders. Occasionally, some other bug. Jerry was not prepared for what he saw when he entered the bathroom.

Lita, in a panic, had stood up, and was still pissing onto the wall, now in arcing streams, as she was shifting back and forth looking for something to stop the flow with. When Lita saw Jerry, she turned toward him, and gestured at her cock saying, "How do I make it stop?!" Then a look of horror came over Lita's face as she realized what she had done.

Jerry was now being soaked with urine as his wife emptied her bladder directly at his chest. He was so shocked by the development, he didn't even have a chance to get out of the way. He just stood there as his wife showered him in piss.

As Lita's stream subsided, she rushed over to Jerry apologetically saying, "Jerry, I am SOOOO sorry. I didn't know what to do, and I froze! Are you mad at me? Please don't be mad at me! I didn't mean to!"

Jerry, looking down at his wife's cock and his own cock, both still rock hard, looked up at Lita's breasts, and then up to her worried eyes and said, "Do you have any idea what that felt like? To be pissed on by your own wife?"

"Honey, I'm so sorry, I..." was all Lita could get out before she was struck in the stomach by a thin stream which splashed on to the underside of her breasts, and warmed everywhere it landed.

"Ah... Oh!" Lita stammered, as Jerry directed his own stream of urine downward on to Lita's throbbing cock, and then back up to her bulging breasts. As Jerry was shooting back and forth between Lita's breasts, Lita bent her knees in a small dip, which put her face and mouth at firing level. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and followed the flow so she would get as much of the stream in her mouth as possible. She was able to gulp down a mouthful before the stream subsided.

"That was... nice..." Lita stated. "Salty... but nice." Lita went over the kissed her husband full on the mouth, the two of them reeking of piss. Locked in the embrace, the young couple's cocks brushed tenderly against one another. "But now we need to get cleaned up, otherwise we'll smell like dogs that marked each other all day!"

"Well... let's take a shower... together." Jerry suggested. Although the two of them had taken showers together in the past, it was not typically a very productive thing, and it consisted of mostly soapy groping, and ended in sticky creampies, which never left Lita feeling "clean" after the shower.

Lita's cock gave a twitch as she thought about it. "Yea, why not, we've got all day." And the couple stepped into the shower.

As they turned the water on, the couple locked in another long and passionate kiss. As they did, the two lovers both grabbed for their partners' cocks. They continued to kiss as they began to get lost in the tinkling massage of the falling water paired with the stroking of each other's cocks. Contented little hums and moans came from the couple as they continued to stay lip-locked.

When they finally separated their mouths, Lita seductively cooed, "Fuck me Jerry... Fill me full..."

Jerry, just as aroused as his wife was, obliged her and, lifting her up, skewered Lita's wet pussy with his enormous shaft. After Jerry got the head in, it took a couple seconds before Lita could unclench to allow the rest of the member to slide into her. Lita made a slow moan as she slid into place around the cock. Their bodies tingled with the arousal of the moment, and the spattering of the shower as it splashed in tiny bursts all over their bodies.

Lita's cock began to ooze out a drop of precum as she was being filled by her husband's enormous dick. Jerry expertly held Lita up as he stood in the shower, her legs wrapped around him now, and he leaned back and bent forward to slurp the precum off of the tip of Lita's dick, and give a few loving sucks to the head of her cock. As Jerry looked back up at his wife, she thrust forward and kissed him again, tongues lashing about as they shared the small bit of precum.

As Lita pulled away from the kiss, she looked down to see another blob of precum beginning to ooze out the tip of her cock. Following Jerry's lead, Lita leaned back and bent forward to get the head of her own cock in her mouth. Having a small frame, Lita was very flexible, which was good, since she was almost not able to bend for this with the increased size of her breasts.

As Lita began sucking her own cock, she let forth a series of lustful moans. As she began that, Jerry started lifting and releasing Lita onto his cock more and more. Jerry, knowing that it was a dream of his own to try and suck himself off, decided to let Lita have this load and finish herself off. He was fucking her deep as it was, so he was getting quite the ride out of the situation anyways.

As Lita continued to suck her cock, her pace quickened, and became more forceful. She had gone from a slow, loving fellatio to an all-out face fucking, even trying to thrust her hips in her skewered and suspended state. The image of this beautiful woman sucking herself into a fuck machine was more than Jerry could handle.

"Lita, I'm gonna cum!" Jerry yelled as his large, droopy balls contracted almost inside of his pelvis as he pumped cum directly into his wife's pussy.

As Jerry began filling his wife with seed, Lita's grunting fuck-noised began to change into quick squeals, which ended in contented moans as Jerry watched Lita's urethra swell and shrink from the loads of cum her cock was pumping into her mouth. Jerry watched Lita's throat as she gulped shot after shot of her own sticky goo down. Lita released her mouth off of her cock with a gasp, and fell limp on to Jerry's chest and shoulders. Jerry could feel the sticky warmth of Lita shooting a few last loads on to Jerry's chest and stomach, as well as the undersides of her own breasts.

"So that's what it feels like to be dripping with cum after a shower." Jerry mused.

"Yea, but I'm still the one that has to feel it dripping out of me all day now." Lita responded between exhausted gasps.

Jerry slowly and carefully slid Lita off of his cock, and gently brought her down to where she could stand in the shower again. Ever since Lita's cock stopped growing, her pussy no longer absorbed the cum the way it used to. She was back to having it inside her like normal, able to have it drip out over everything.

Lita gave a little squeal as she felt the cum sliding toward the opening of her pussy. In an instant, Jerry got down on his knees, and backed Lita against one of the walls in the shower, and began licking Lita's cum filled pussy. As he did, ropes of his own cum mixed with the pussy juices of his wife slid out of his wife, and on to his tongue, where Jerry made a little slide for the cum to flow into his mouth as he continued to lick. The position Jerry was in was bending Lita's cock upward off of Jerry's head. Lita let out a little more precum as she felt more globs of her husband's spunk drip out of her into his mouth. Jerry never considered himself gay, but he did enjoy the taste of his own cum, and getting it from his wife was always a pleasurable way to acquire it.

As Jerry stood back up, Lita bent over where both their cocks were standing at attention, heads almost touching, and proceeded to clean the cum off of both cocks with a few long sucks.

"Come on, honey" Jerry said. "If we keep sucking here, we'll use up all the water in the city!" Lita laughed, and the two rinsed off and cleaned up - for real this time - with great effort, as their cocks again became hard, and threatened to fill the shower with lust. Keeping on focus, the couple made it out of the shower, and into the living room.

Miah_H
Miah_H
100 Followers