The Change Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers

"I thought you did." Jerry replied.

"No. You didn't give me a chance." Lita said. Lita reached down, and although Jerry's ass was already full of her cock, she managed to slip a finger in Jerry's ass without effort.

Lita gave a couple of thrusts to fuck deeper into Jerry's ass, and said, "Everything is all nice and moist. Maybe your ass is self-lubricating now, like a pussy."

Jerry, lost in the lust of riding on his wife's cock, kept bouncing his ass against Lita's hips and said, "As long as you keep fucking me... I don't care why it's working.

The couple fucked for about five minutes before Lita, still not used to the feeling of Jerry's ass squeezing her cock, felt her balls give a buck as she hurriedly gasped, "Jerry! I'm cumming!"

Jerry, on this cue, dropped his hips and took Lita's cock all the way into his ass as she started cumming. Jerry moaned a lustful moan as he felt his wife start to flood his ass with cum. Lita grunted out moans in time with the spurts her cock was spraying. For a solid thirty seconds, Lita's balls pumped forth gobs of sticky cum into her husband. As the cum hit Jerry's insides, his own cock began spewing forth a fountain of cum from its resting point on Lita's stomach. Jerry's balls contracted as he pumped streams of cum out forward, plastering the undersides of Lita's breasts, as well as her stomach with his own sticky goo.

Lita held Jerry in place by holding him by the hips until she stopped cumming and caught her breath. As soon as she had, she spread her legs and sat up while pushing Jerry over onto his back. He rolled easily, as he wasn't expecting it at all. Lita, in one swift motion, slipped her cock out of Jerry's ass, flipped to her knees, grabbed Jerry's ankles and pushed until his ass, leaking a small stream of cum, went into the air where Lita trailed the bead of cum with her tongue back to Jerry's ass hole, where she thrust in, causing a small blob of her cum to rush out, which she quickly lapped up and swallowed.

The sudden sensation of Lita's tongue on his ass amidst all the movement left Jerry's head spinning. Jerry, in his confusion and arousal, shot another couple spurts of cum, which, at his new angle, shot on to his chest. As Lita rimmed Jerry's ass, Jerry rubbed his cum around his chest, paying particular attention to his big nipples.

After Lita was finished playing with Jerry's ass, she let Jerry's legs down, and started licking her way up Jerry's body. She started by cleaning off his cock with her mouth, and trailed up his abdomen with her tongue, licking clean any spots of cum Jerry squirted on himself. As Lita continued up, she got to Jerry's cum-smeared chest. Lita licked much of the cum off, and stopped to pay special attention to Jerry's nipples, getting an audible gasp from him as she started to latch on and suck. Lita flitted her tongue about the swollen nipple, feeling that although it was puffy, it was erect. Lita also noticed that the hairs that usually adorned the outer edge of Jerry's nipples was absent, and Jerry's chest in general seemed smoother than usual.

After coaxing several aroused moans and whimpers from Jerry, Lita travelled further up, where she kissed about Jerry's neck, and finally culminated by making out with him.

As the couple broke from their embrace, Lita reached between her legs and fingered behind her balls at her sopping wet pussy. She brought her hand up, and licked the juices off of it and said, "That was really good, but I need a proper fucking now. Fill me with cum Jerry!"

Jerry, already getting hard again, was happy to oblige. As Jerry sat up, he felt a light slosh as the cum his wife had lovingly filled him with moved around inside of him a little. Jerry felt a wave of warmth wash over him as the cum splashed against his insides. As Lita laid on her back and spread her legs, Jerry noticed that Lita's balls were now so big and sagging that they completely covered her pussy while laying on her back. Jerry bent down and pulled up Lita's ballsack like a flap to expose her sopping wet pussy. Jerry gave a few licks to clean up the outside of the pussy, and then lightly sucked Lita's ballsack into his mouth, one ball at a time to clean the pussy juices off of it as well. Lita moaned as the lust in her eyes continued to build. "Enough with your mouth honey, stick your dick in me and fuck." The command was stern, but not rude.

"Turn over, your... girls... are in the way." Jerry replied. Lita rolled to one side, and got up to her hands and knees. Her cock, getting hard again, hung at an angle, as her balls sagged down away from her pussy. Jerry crawled up behind Lita and slid is dick all the way into Lita's pussy on the first thrust. Lita let out a moan as their pelvises slapped against each other. Jerry contoured his body to Lita's, reaching around her body to hold on to her breasts as he pumped away with his cock deep in his wife's pussy.

Lita was now rock-hard again from the sensation of being filled by Jerry. Lita's breasts and balls swayed heavily to the rhythm of the fucking. "Mark me as yours, Jerry! Fill me full!" Lita dropped from her hands to her elbows, so that her ass was jutting higher in the air in a seductive pose. Jerry's pace quickened as he furiously thrust harder into his wife. Lita reached down and began stroking her cock as her pussy pulsed and quivered around Jerry's immense dick.

Jerry felt the familiar feeling that he was about to cum. His breathing quickened further, and Lita caught the hint that Jerry was there. Lita began stroking her cock faster, and said, "Do it! Shoot it all in me!" Both Jerry and Lita begun thrusting against each other in synchronized thrusts, making large slapping sounds when their bodies collided. Jerry gave a moan, and grabbed Lita's waist as he thrust, and held her against him as he began to release a heavy stream of cum into Lita. Lita, in response to the feeling of the warm cum hitting her insides, started cumming herself. Her cock splashed streams of cum forward against her stomach and breasts.

Jerry pumped heavy streams of cum into his wife for a solid half-minute, which was a longer-than-average orgasm for Jerry. He held fast, letting his dick just sit inside of Lita for a couple minutes, waiting for the little spurts to stop, and his cock to limply fall out of his wife. Although he did stop cumming, Jerry did not feel the usual exhaustion he felt after a big orgasm, and his cock stayed firm. After realizing this, Jerry also noticed that he was subconsciously beginning to move his hips again, rubbing the inside of Lita's pussy with a slow and delicate pace.

Lita, catching her breath as well, began to feel as Jerry began to stir up her insides again. "Did you not go soft?" Lita asked, smiling as the waves of pleasure began to hit her again.

"Apparently not." Jerry stated, sounding almost as surprised as Lita. "I feel up for another round." Jerry's thrusts began to increase in length and intensity.

Lita, in one quick motion, spun around on Jerry's cock, spinning herself on to her back, where she spread her legs, and reached down to lift up her balls to expose her wet and filled pussy. "Then fuck me more, and fill me again!"

Jerry and Lita fucked again, twice more in fact, without Jerry losing his erection. From her back, Lita orgasmed straight up into the air, and splashed herself with her blasts of cum as Jerry kept filling Lita's pussy with loads much bigger than his usual ones. Jerry was quick to lap up as much of Lita's fountains of cum as he could, not wanting any of it to go to waste. The couple, locked in their embrace, laid together reveling in the afterglow of their lovemaking. The couple had fucked through the morning, and begun resting for an afternoon nap together.

- Later that afternoon. -

Jerry and Lita were awoken by the sound of a phone ringing. Groggy from their nap, Jerry fumbled about looking for the phone, and missed the call. A minute later, "1 New Voicemail" pops up on the screen, and Jerry clicked in to play it on speaker:

"Jerry, this is Dr. Schwartz's office calling with results on the sample assessment we did. Please call us back at your earliest convenience to discuss the results."

Jerry and Lita looked at each other as the message came to a close.

Jerry hit the call button to redial the office.

Miah_H
Miah_H
101 Followers
12