The Changing Booth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do even better than a picture. Using my phone, I start shooting a video of us in the mirror. I don't think I look great, leaning over her from behind like I am devouring her, but Anna looks spectacular with one foot up on the bench while I screw her. Her breasts jiggle every time I thrust into her and it looks awesome. She reaches back and puts a hand on my hip.

"Fuck me ... fuck me harder, Jason," she moans, starting to perform for the camera.

I do as I'm told and sound of our flesh slapping together rivals her growing moans. Anna's not quiet in bed, but she is only like this when she is close to climax, and even then she's rarely this crazy. She loves the dirty talk when we are indulging our fantasies, but this time she's really going overboard, repeating, "Fuck Me! Fuck Me!"

"Baby, everyone is going to hear you. Shhh ... "

"I don't care. I don't care who catches us ... ohhhhhh ... Jaaassoonnn ... fuck meeeee ... "

"Annnaaa ... I can't hold out ..." I cry. It's a miracle I last as long as I do. Fucking my hot girlfriend in a changing booth is about all I can handle. I find the danger exciting too, though probably not as much as she does.

"Keep shooting," she orders as she pushes me back and sits back on the bench.

Anna pulls me closer and takes my wet cock back in her mouth. This is something brand new. For one thing, I don't usually have the willpower to stop before I cum, and second of all she usually doesn't go down on me after I've been inside her. I know she is totally doing this because the camera has her turned on. I keep shooting video as she sucks me hard, almost taking my whole shaft in her mouth. I pan from her face to the mirror so I can see that she's playing with her pussy while she sucks on me. I feel the cum boiling up in my balls.

"Fuck Anna, I'm gonna cum ... "

She just sucks harder and my thick load shoots into her warm, hungry mouth. Muffled squeals escape her lips and I can tell she's cumming too as she rubs her clit. I keep the video close on her face as white cum leaks from the corner of her mouth. Anna doesn't finish me with her mouth often, but when she does she swallows, even though she can't usually get it all. My cum runs down and drips from her chin. She keeps sucking until I grow soft and then I step back so I can get one last shot of her body before I turn off the camera.

"Baby, that was incredible," I say.

"I don't know what came over me," she replies. Even though she's flushed from the sex I can tell she's also blushing. "We'd better get out of here before we get in trouble."

"Good idea."

I pull up my shorts and Anna finds a tissue in her purse to clean up her face. She's fastening her bra when we both freeze at the saleswoman's voice.

"Are you still back here? I didn't see your boyfriend standing out there."

"I ... uhm ... I'm here. He must have wandered off."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm good."

We both hold our breath until we're sure she's gone and then we can hardly control our laughter. I don't believe she didn't know I was in there with Anna and I wonder just how long she was out there. Maybe it was her nice way of letting us know we'd better clear out.

After we're dressed Anna just wants to slip out of the store as quietly as possible, but she also really wants that strapless dress for the wedding, so I let her leave while I pay for the dress. I also buy that little gold party dress hoping to convince her to wear it out sometime. The saleswoman's smile tells me she knows exactly what we were doing back in the changing booth. I blush a little and I know Anna would have just died on the spot. We practically sprint to the car, where I tell her about the saleswoman.

"Oh my God! I can never go back there again!" Anna howls.

"I don't think she disapproved."

"She must think I'm some kind of crazy slut!"

"You were kinda crazy. I have the proof."

Anna's eyes light up and she holds out her hand, saying, "Let me see." It's not easy to dig the phone out of my side pocket, but I manage and then pull up the video at a red light. The screen on my phone is big enough to see everything that's happening. She watches it silently, with her mouth hanging open. It looks like she can't believe it's her. By the time she's blowing me toward the end she's got her legs spread in the car and she's rubbing herself through her jeans.

"You really like that, don't you?"

"Mmmhmm. It's hot," she murmurs.

"You'd better watch it or someone will see you playing with yourself," I warn, knowing it will get her going even more. I drive a little sports coupe and anyone in an SUV can look right down into my car.

Anna's eyes flick out to look at the traffic around us, but then she goes back to watching our video. By the time we get home her nipples are rock hard and poking through both her t-shirt and bra. We hurry upstairs and quickly strip for round two while I think about what other fun we might have with a video camera.

end

12