The Changing of the Prude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers

I thought to each his own. When we got to her parents house we went inside. I was expecting to be given the third degree but what I got was a warm welcome from two (for their age) good looking people. And it didn't seem to bother them that Tatem was going to live with me who they barely new.

As her father and I went to load my van from the garage Tatem and her mother started bring out her suitcases. Most of her stuff was in boxes except for three footlockers which were locked .She didn't have much to move no furniture thank god I don't know where we would put it

Once back at my house Tatem and I unload the van I asked about the footlockers she said

"Oh just but them in the bedroom I'll get to them later. The rest of the boxes can go -down the basement till I can get to them "

My bed room furniture was bought as a set. So I had a dresser and a chest of draws the dresser I never used. I gave that to her and over halve the walk in closet she had a lot of cloths. I kept looking at footlockers

She finally said, " Do you want to see what's in them.

"Why do you ask" I said

"Because you keep staring at them" she said taking her keys she open the first one saying "I think you'll like this one the most "

It was full of cassette tapes some with professional labels some with hand written ones I assumed they where all porn movies from reading a few titles she had a big collection bigger than mine that's for sure. Then she open another locker now this one was a shock it was full of dildoes, vibrators and some other thing I wasn't sure what they where for.

Then opening the last one she said "These are for when I really feel kinky "

In side where leather corsets and leather body suits a few whips and paddles, ball gages, hoods and, other s&m peripheral. " Your into some kinky stuff I hope I don't disappoint you "

She took my face in her hands and looking into my eyes saying " have you ever played with toys before "

I said "No not at all I never licked an ass hole before yesterday either."

" Well you did that pretty well and I'll bet you never fucked an ass before yesterday either." she said. " well since you liked that and that finger up your ass maybe you would like to try some of these things too "

I said "we'll see what happens but take it slow at first "

" All you have to do is say so, Mike and I'll stop ok"

"Ok " I said.

She moved her mouth to mine and kissed me sticking her tongue in as far as it would go I think she was trying to put it down my throat I fought back with my own but she won the battle pulling back She said

"Mike we still have on our cloths "

Which she stared to pull off of me and I her jeans, that she put on back at her folks house before bringing her suitcases to the van, They were so tight they were like a second skin her crop top sweater was also tight and it showed off her stomach and navel ring to perfection.

After we were naked again she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her hand and placing the head to her lips kissing the tip then licking up and down the shaft a few times stopping to lick my hairy balls. Moving back up to the head of my cock again she placed it in her mouth and slowly sucked it in to her mouth till it reached the back of her mouth then plunged it down her throat, God this girl knows how to suck a dick.

Working her throat muscles on the head sent chills up and down my spine. Moving back up the shaft to catch her breath I could feel her tongue moving around the shaft then bobbing her head up and down the shaft. She started massaging my asshole with a finger and I started to rock my hip in a fucking motion. Just as I was about to cum she clamped her lips around the head and pushed her finger up my ass. I came like gang buster pumping two loads in her mouth. Then pulling my dick out of her mouth she pumped several more onto her tits. Standing up she reached for my head pulling it down to her mouth for a kiss and a tasted of my own cum I pushed my tongue in and got out most of the cum and swallowed it.

Bending over even more I started licking off the cum on her tits getting all I could in my mouth I kissed her again feeding my cum to her. She pushed some back and swallowed the rest. She pulled back, she looked up at me saying,

" I think you really like the taste of cum now don't you " All I could do is blush and smile

She then looked over at the clock on the night stand. Realizing the time she said

"Dam its time to get dressed for dinner, and I need a shower "

I'll join you" I said.

She said "No if you get in there with me we'll be late for sure "

"Don't you trust me " I said smiling.

"I don't trust my self I didn't cum yet and I'm horny" she said

So into the shower she went. Waiting for her to get out I started looking though her toy boxes I skip over the tapes thinking they were normal porn tape I moved to the one with the toys.

There was quite an assortment of vibrators and dildos in all different sizes and colors some were almost clear and some were flesh color and there were black ones and red ones. There were these belt things with straps on the sides and it looked like hole in the front. There were some funny shaped dildos they didn't look like a penis they started off small and got larger till they narrowed at the bottom.

Startling me she asked, "Do you see any thing you would like to try."

Standing I said " I don't know what some of them are but the rest look like things a girl would use on herself or another girl, not on a guy "

Looking at me with a twinkle in her eye she said "Don't worry lover you will see that most can be used on you as well as me "

It was my turn for the shower. Getting in I started thinking to my self did I know what I was getting in to. No I didn't. Did I want to continue? That took a lot longer to answer, but yes I think so.I like Tatem a lot and I think it maybe the beginnings of love. I didn't want her to leave me that was for sure. And what we did so far was exciting. So the answer was yes I did want to continue.

Stepping out of the shower and drying off I shaved. Then walked in to the bedroom sitting on the bed was Tatem dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt she was deep in thought. I asked her what was she thinking about.

She said, "I was just thinking about love. I was wondering if I was in love with you. I'm not sure what love is I have never been in love. I know I feel something I never felt for any one else "

" I know what you mean I was thinking the same thing in the shower" I said.

"And what did you come up with " she asked.

"I know I don't 't want you to leave me that's all I could say for now but you are the only one that's ever made me think about it before "

She said " that's a start. Now get dressed so we can leave."

Reaching into my underwear draw I pulled out a pair of white cotton briefs. Tatem said, "Do you have any other kind of underwear ".

"NO that's all I own "

"Well I take care of that, " She said.

I let that ride thinking well see what she comes up with. After getting dressed we left for Pam and Paul's house.

We arrived a Paul and Pam's house around five to seven. Pam met us at the door kissing Tatem firmly on the lips. A couple of days ago I would have thought it strange but not after what these two did to each other in collage it wasn't strange any more.

Then Pam looked at me and said, "You owe me stud "

Now her calling me stud that was strange she never called me anything but Mike. A couple of times she called me asshole for keeping Paul out too late or for teasing her about some thing or other.

So I said "What do I owe you for "

She said "For getting you two together "

"Well after you missed with all those others you had to get it right sooner or later. " I said "

"Well for you information I set you up with those air heads waiting for Tatem to come back home." was Her response.

At which point Tatem but in "If you two don't stop this bickering I'll go back to California, "

Which caused both Pam and I to burst out laughing .Pam said "Tatem don't get your panties in a knot we always kid like this "

"Yea except when she's pissed at me. Which happens from time to time." I said.

"Like when you keep my husband out late drinking and watching fuck flicks "

Tatem cut in with "Since when don't you like fuck flicks Pam"

"Oh I like them put when he's drinking he can get it up and he falls a sleep while I'm blowing him. Next time you can get him hard for me" She said looking at me

"Well I guess there won't be a next time " I said in return Which got us all laughing Tatem and Pam didn't laugh as hard as I did.

Paul called to us from out side "If you three are done having a good time with out me the steaks are done "

The three of us when outside to the pool area to sit and eat

Pam said to Paul "We just made an agreement that the next time You and Mike get drunk and watch porn flicks he has to blow you to get you hard for me "

Paul said "Oh sounds like a winner to me Mike "

"Well Paul there's no more drinking allowed at my house sorry bud "

"no problem Mike, Pam get me a beer "

Pam said "Sorry hon. it only counts if you're at his house "

"Dam I never get lucky " Paul said.

Tatem put her hand on my lap and said to me "do you guys always talk like this "

" how do you mean " I asked

"Well about you and Paul watching porn movies and you blowing him "

"No this is the first time that was ever said. Normally Pam is pretty tense around us I never seen her so relaxed"

Pam then asked Tatem to help her with desert and they both left for the kitchen Paul then said to me "I hope you didn't get offended by that little banter before but Pam was in a good mood and I didn't want to spoil it"

"I know what you mean she did seem pretty relaxed tonight "

"yea" Paul said "Her and Tatem are old friends and you and I are old friends and I think Pam was jelouse of our friendship now that you and Tatem are together things should work ok from now on "

I asked him "what makes you think Me and Tatem will work out "

" Well she's all ready living with you which is a first for you and you never took any one on a second date as far as I know so she has to be one of a kind "

"that she is " I said.

We talked for another 5 min then I said "I wonder what's keeping them "

" Paul said "Knowing Pam she's got her tongue down Tatem's throat out in the kitchen " now that statement floored me

"Mike does it bother you to know that there making out" he asked

" No not really its just that you seem to take it so calmly. "

"Hey bud she married me, Pam says girls are nice, but she needs my hard cock to complete her and I understand what she means "

"You mean you fuck around on her too "

"Look bud we don't fuck around on each other I let her know when I get some and she let me know when she gets some. We don't cheat, we share, ourselves with others "

This put a new light on our friendship I thought I knew Paul like the back of my hand now I wasn't so sure I asked him "How come you never told me about this before now "

"Pam didn't want to you to know she didn't think you could handle it besides we don't tell everyone. Pam's work depends on us being model citizens"

Well that I could understand, about her job that is. Being a lawyer in a big firm does require certain ethics and two days ago I don't know how I would have reacted. My views where definitely changing.

Just then the girls came back out with desert. Tatem sat next to me and put her hand in my lap feeling my cock at the same time.

After desert was over Pam said "Mike did you enjoy your desert as much as yesterdays "

Which got me thinking. What did I have for desert at the restaurant? Then I remembered we didn't have desert there. I looked at Tatem who was blushing a beet red, I looked at Pam with what must have been a confused look then she said "You know the fudge pie "

In that split second I knew Pam was looking for the shock effect response from me of ether babbling or of denial but what she got was

"Your right it wasn't as good as that maybe next time you'll serve something more tasty "

She got shock alright she sat there mouth agape and her eyes twice her normal size

Paul burst out laughing saying "he got you babe you have to admit defeat on that one "

Tatem was totally quiet her hand had stopped stroking my cock And I knew she thought I was upset with her which I wasn't .I leaned back in my seat and looked at Pam waiting for her next move she cleared her throat and said

"I concede victory this time but the battles not over "

I wanted to leave I had some thinking to do. Standing I said "well that was fun I don't win to many from Pam and on that I think its time to go "

Tatem stood as well I wish I could tell her I wasn't upset with her but my mind was going in other directions that had to be sorted out before we got home. We said our good byes at the door. Tatem and I got in the car and drove off.

In the car as we drove home I kept trying to understand why my best friend and his wife tried to hide the fact that they had an open marriage from me. I always thought I had an open mind. I couldn't understand it. Tatem was trying to talk to me but I wasn't listening to her, which she interpreted to mean I was upset with her. When we got back to my house, which was only about ten miles from Paul's house, we went in side Tatem when straight to the bathroom I stayed in the living room and sat on the couch. Ten minutes later Tatem came out in nude and sat across from me.

I asked "Can you put on a robe or something "

She asked "Are you that made at me should I pack my things and leave."

"Hell no " I said "I need to talk to you about some things and I can't do it with you looking so lovely "

She smiled and got up left the room coming back moments later in a silk green robe that that made her even more tempting.

She said. "There is this better "

"No " I said "put you would most likely look sexy in a flour sack"

Which got a smile out of her "well what do you want to talk about " she asked

"I was wondering why my best friend someone who I've been friends with since we where in the first grade can't confided in me that he and his wife were swingers or at lest they had a open marriage did you know that"

She looked at me and said "Yes I knew, and I know why they didn't tell you. It was because you seemed so straight that you might stop being there friend if you knew about it. Pam likes you allot did you know that."

"No 'I said, "She never seemed to care for me."

"Well she does a lot she really wants to fuck you but she doesn't want to loose you as a friend "

"Well she never showed it "

"Oh yes she has if she didn't like you she'd ignored you as if you didn't existed, she can be very hard on someone she doesn't like."

"Why would they think I was so closed minded "

She said "Pam told me of a time when you and Paul were watching some porn movies and he took out his cock and started beating off. Do you remember?"

"Yea " I said " I got him a towel and said tell me when your done and left the room "

"Well why didn't you stay in the room with him and watch the movie."

" Thought it better to let him have some privacy " I told her

"Well that says you didn't want anything to do with it and you didn't want to be around him while he did it."

"You mean he wanted me to be in the same room with while beat his own meat " I asked

"No he wanted you to do it for him "

I was shocked by her answer " You mean to tell me they think I'm gay"

"No sweetheart they know you like girls. But sometimes friends help each other get off baby it's just being friendly"

I was completely confused at this point and it must have shown on my face, because Tatem then said

"Mike have you ever touched someone else's cock."

" No I never even saw one except when he pulled his out that one time and in movies of cause"

"You poor dear sweet man this is all new to you isn't it " she asked.

"Oh yea " I said "Then why are they telling me now about their lifestyle."

"Well after I told Pam about what we did together they thought you would be more open to sexual relation with them "

"You mean Pam wants me and Paul wants you "

"Well Paul wants me but so does Pam and I want her are you ok with that "

" yea " I said "I don't mind it"

She had that twinkle in her eye again "do you think you want Paul "

"What do you mean do I want Paul " I asked I was pretty sure what was come but I had to ask.

"Would you like to have sex with Paul "

"I'm sure I love Paul, I would do any thing for him. That I'm sure of but to have sex with him that's a different story"

Now Tatem looked upset "Why is it different you love him you would do any thing for him why not make him feel good, let him know that you love him "

"Well that's something I'm going to have to think about"

"Here's something else you need to think about. I love sex, I can't be monogamous it's not in my nature I'm sorry but that just the way it is "

"Well I knew that was coming you are too wild, too much like a wild horse one can get a ride put you could never be fence in."

"Well I have never heard anyone describe me like that but your right if you don't let me have some freedom I'll bolt."

Then she walked over to me sat on my lap put her arms around my shoulders and said "sweetheart you can ride me anytime " and then neighed like a horse. We both laughed our heads off

After we both stopped laughing she asked, "sweetheart tomorrow's a holiday do you have to work."

"No" I said "I have to go in on Tuesday to check out the network Paul and I installed and if it's working ok then we have three weeks till our next job."

"Great we can play tonight."

"How so " I asked.

"You'll see sweet cheeks now lets get you out of these cloths and into bed "

"Sounds like a plan to me."

We got up off the couch went to bedroom stripping as we went. She didn't have much to strip off. Tatem Went over to her toy boxes and got a few things out as I laid down

"What are you getting I asked

"Do you trust me Love'"

"Yes" I said and I meant it.

"Good then put your hands above your head"

Which I did. Using some fur lined hand cuff she secured my hands to the head board then taking a blindfold covered my eyes Then asked " Are you ok with this "

"Yes Its scary put exciting"

"I can tell your excited " She said as she grabbed my cock." Your cock is so hard "

After she let go of me I felt a shifting of the bed then I felt her pussy touch my mouth. I reached up with my tongue and scooped up some of her sweet nectar she tasted so good that sweet juice

"Come on suck my clit I want to cum and you owe me one "

I felt for her clit with my tongue finding it I griped it with my lips and flicked it with my tongue.

"Suck it, suck it like a dick"

It was big but not that big clasping it with my teeth I sucked hard

"Ahh yes suck it make me cum. YEEEEE yes yes suck it hard I'm almost there"

Working harder on her bud biting it slightly she came drenching my face

"don't stop I feel another cum coming keep going oh yes suck it "

She screamed rocking her hips as if trying to fuck my face I never let up my attack on her clit sucking it steadily flicking it with my tongue and nipping it with my teeth

" ahyeeee here it comes again I'm cummmmming "

And cum she did. Her cum pouring out of her drenching my face neck and chest I continued to suck till she pulled her pussy from my mouth saying

"enough I can't take much more"

She moved down my body she started licking up her cum from my face and neck When she was sure she got it all she moved to my chest and stared playing with my nipples first licking them then sucking them making them stand up then moving over to the other one and doing the same, god it felt good, then biting down on it I felt a jolt straight to my cock how I didn't cum I don't know she said

Scribler
Scribler
1,246 Followers