The Changing Room

Story Info
Three do more than try on clothes.
997 words
3.76
44.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2O
N2O
1 Followers

Here’s a fantasy for you derived from an experience I had today. I have long had an unrealized desire to have sex in a department store dressing room. I had occasion to remember this today. The weather has turned suddenly hot and I went to a small neighborhood clothing store to buy a pair of shorts. The increasing warmth of spring already has made me feeling a bit horny these days. The dressing room was a tiny stall right off the main floor area. There was only a curtain separating me from the rest of the store and it didn’t even reach the floor. Anyone could see me remove my pants one leg at a time.

Removing my jeans and hanging them up left me with only my socks and tee shirt on. I glanced in the mirror and was pleased to see how the warm weather had relaxed my cock and scrotum so it gave the appearance of me being particularly well endowed. My cock even engorged slightly as I briefly considered masturbating right there in the stall. Of course I didn’t since I was with friends and thought it would be rude to keep them waiting.

Had those friends been you and your husband, an entirely different scenario could have played out:

You and your husband already knew of my fantasy. When I went into the stall, you whispered to your husband and he silently nodded with a growing grin on his face. You gave me a minute or two to remove my pants, watching with increasing excitement, as you knew I was standing behind the curtain almost entirely naked. Your husband grabbed a couple of items to supposedly try on and the two of you came over to the stall. Looking around the store, you saw no one watching and quickly slid into my dressing room.

You caught me entirely by surprise as the two of you stood before me smiling. I knew immediately what was up and my cock began to respond. Your husband’s eyes strayed to my changing condition to register its response as he quickly began undressing you. I had been watching you all morning, wondering if you had on any panties. I couldn’t make out any panty line and your ass moved so nicely under your light cotton summer dress. By the time he slid it over your head, I was rock hard. You pressed the entire length of your body up against me and locked your mouth onto mine. As we kissed, your husband pressed against you from behind. You could feel his excitement even through his pants.

As we continued to kiss and caress, your husband whispered to both of us what he wanted next. He then lifted you entirely off the ground and swung you up so I could take your legs and place them on my shoulders. My hands braced your bottom, which was already slick with vaginal wetness. My one thumb slid along the crack of you ass and pressed up against you anus. As you relaxed and let me enter you, my mouth found your sopping wet cunt. I simultaneously buried both my tongue and thumb in their respective orifices. A shudder rippled through you body.

Your husband moaned in response. He was so turned on he was unconsciously thrusting his hips in a dry hump. Balancing your butt on the hand with my thumb thrusting in and out of your ass, I reached down with the other and could just reach the zipper of your husband’s pants. It was so nice finding that he was without underwear as well. His cock, already oozing precum sprang out. I grabbed his penis with my hand which was wet with your juices and slowly jerked him off. He met my efforts with more hip thrusts.

Now it was your turn to suggest a change of positions. You said your were getting jealous of us and wanted to have some cock too. We eased you to the floor and you immediately bent down to take my cock in your hot mouth. Gripping my balls in your one hand, your other grabbed my ass and pulled me to you so the entire length of my cock was down your throat. Seeing this inflamed your husband beyond control. He roughly grabbed your hips and with one thrust, buried his cock in your engorged cunt. Your pussy was so wet his cock displaced a copious flood of juices that ran down your legs.

I loved watching as he rammed his cock into you repeatedly with increasing speed. I reached down and slid my hand over your butt until my splayed fingers were either side of his thrusting meat. In this way I could increase the friction on his cock and at the same time cop a feel of his penis. Incredibly my cock grew even harder in response. You sucked on me mercilessly. I almost couldn’t stand up at this point, the sensation of your mouth and tongue combined with watching your husband fuck you, had me spiraling toward a huge orgasm. At the first taste of my cum about to erupt, you began to spasm. A chain reaction of orgasm followed as your husband plowed a full load into your cunt. Your legs nearly buckled as you came in waves, sucking hungrily to swallow every drop of my sweet viscous load.

Somehow the three of us managed to not scream out. We stood there in the small changing room, breathlessly holding onto each other for support. Then we drew into a three-way embrace and exchanged a silent recognition of what had just occurred. We were beaming.

We carefully rearranged our clothing, barely stifling our giggles. We took one moment to share our new intimacy with an exchange of smiles and stepped from the fitting room. There was one clerk across the store that met our eyes when we emerged. What was that look of his? What did he know?

N2O
N2O
1 Followers