The Changing Room

Story Info
Heather Finds Ecstasy in the Changing Room of Her Store
1.8k words
4.06
42.6k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2Ready05
2Ready05
22 Followers

Heather felt the heat in her pussy moments before the wetness began. Elaine was trying to pick her up – there could be little doubt of that now. When she was in town, Elaine was a frequent visitor to Heather's dress shop. Tonight, however, Elaine wasn't wearing a dress. She sat at the bar of the restaurant clad in a fur coat that extended below her knees. The coat was buttoned up against the cold outside, but it was clear that Elaine was now feeling quite warm. Heather realized now that Elaine had been flirting with her when she had been at her dress shop earlier in the day. Now she had tracked Heather down in one of her favorite bars, situated just a few doors away from the dress shop. But Elaine really didn't need to visit a bar – it was clear to Heather that she'd been drinking. The flirting was much stronger now, and at one point Elaine leaned over to whisper in her ear and instead delicately inserted her tongue before saying "Why don't we go somewhere?"

Heather was intrigued by this powerful woman coming onto her so strongly. Elaine's aggressive sexuality struck a chord with Heather's submissive streak. Telling herself she needed to get Elaine out of the bar before she made a scene, Heather agreed to take her back to the dress shop... but the heat and moisture between her legs had noticeably increased.

Arm in arm under the streetlights, Heather and Elaine walked through the cold night air from the bar to the dress shop, Heather helping to steady Elaine, who was blaming her wobbling walk on her high-heeled leather boots. When they got to the shop Heather unlocked the door and ushered Elaine inside. Elaine made for the check-out counter and the mini-fridge where Heather kept her wine, while Heather locked the door. A low-light came from the scattered lights that remained on when the store was closed, and ambient light from the streetlights penetrated the shops floor to ceiling windows.

As Heather approached the counter, Elaine turned and, placing a bottle of wine on the counter, proceeded to unbutton and then shed her fur coat. It fell to the floor quietly, and Elaine stepped from the mound it created – she was naked under the coat, and walked toward Heather wearing only her high-heeled boots and a pearl necklace.

Heather was stunned, trying to take in the sight of Elaine's body as Elaine approached, and then took Heather in her arms and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Unbeknownst to Elaine, Heather was bisexual and had had lady lovers before, so she did not shrink from Elaine's kiss. She was surprised to have Elaine's mouth on hers, true... and it took a second before she began to press back against her and return the kiss. But then she stopped suddenly – they were in full view of the street through the store's front windows... "No, not here," Heather whispered. "Back here," she said and led Elaine to the large changing room at the back of the store.

A small light burned in the changing room, illuminating a space about 6x6, with a small bench lining one side of the wall. Once inside the room, Elaine pushed Heather to the left, up against a wall, and began to kiss her again. Heather's hands began to roam over Elaine's body, feeling her large tits and hard nipples, tracing her sides and the curves of her hips and ass, feeling for her trimmed pussy... Elaine was kissing Heather's neck above the collar of her mandarin jacket, and soon was pushing the jacket back off of Heather's shoulders, then pushing Heather's slacks down until they dropped of their own accord to the floor. She moaned into Heather's mouth and her tongue became more energetic when she discovered Heather wasn't wearing any panties. Heather's shirt was unbuttoned in a rush of fumbling fingers and her bra was on the floor seconds later.

Elaine began running her hands over Heather's body as she kissed her hard. Squeezing and kneading her large breasts and then dropping her mouth to Heather's hard nipples. Then she pulled Heather around to the right and pushed her down so that her body lay on the floor. Elaine was on top of her in an instant, kissing her lips and neck while rubbing her heavy tits against Heather's, and pushing her mound against Heather's pussy as if she wore a phantom cock and was fucking her with it. Slowly, Elaine worked her way down Heather's body, Heather's moans persuading her to linger over her tits, pinching one nipple while she sucked the other breast deep into her mouth and then let it slip out so she could bite the nipple. Heather was moaning loudly now, finding Elaine's aggressiveness incredibly erotic and arousing – she realized that Elaine was the master of the situation, and her own submission turned her on even more.

Elaine was between her legs now, pushing them wide apart and attacking her pussy with her mouth. Heather's hands pulled her own legs wide apart to give Elaine's amazing mouth deeper access to her cunt. Now that Heather was spreading her own legs, Elaine's hands went to Heather's pussy and began to spread her lips so Elaine's tongue could begin its work. "Oh God, you taste so good... you're so wet!"Elaine whispered throatily. She put a finger against the lips of Heather's pussy and slowly began to insert it as Heather's moans increased in pitch. Elaine's tongue found Heather's clit and began to bear down on it, licking it over and over again. Heather could feel the pressure rising, and when Elaine pushed a second finger into her pussy, shoving two fingers deep inside her, Heather came with an explosion of sound and cum. Elaine kept fucking her with her fingers as she licked harder and harder, drinking deep of Heather's juices. Heather begged her to stop and tried for a second to push her head away, but Elaine wouldn't stop, and Heather found herself with her hands on both sides of Elaine's head, trying to pull her tongue deeper into Heather's pleasure...

Heather felt semi-conscious when Elaine stopped and rose up onto her knees. Then the absence of Elaine's tongue registered and she came back to the changing room and saw Elaine sitting back on her haunches in front of her prostrate body, her arms pressing down on her knees and framing – pushing – Elaine's full tits together. Suddenly, Heather wanted Elaine more than anything she'd wanted before. She rose up to her knees and began to kiss Elaine, savoring the taste of her pussy on Elaine's lips and running the fingers of one hand through Elaine's luxurious hair while the other hand pressed the small of Elaine's back, just above her beautiful ass, and pulled Elaine's tits into her own. Heather felt Elaine's hard nipples grazing her breasts and it drove her crazy – she quickly bent down and began to suck on one of Elaine's breasts, savoring the hard nipple as it passed her lips.

Elaine pushed her away for a moment and moved to sit on the bench. "This is better," she said, and she pulled Heather toward her. Elaine's breasts were right at face-level now, and Heather leaned forward and began to suck on them, taking turns teasing the nipples until they became incredibly hard and then biting and licking them before taking as much tit into her mouth as she possible could. All the while, Elaine was stroking her hair and moaning, pulling her head into her breast when Heather began to suck hard.

After several minutes of licking and sucking, Heather pulled away from Elaine's breasts and looked up at her with a smile on her face. Elaine said "You know what I'm going to do the next time you come to visit me at my office? I'm going to strip you naked and put you under my desk where no one can see you, and you'll eat my pussy whenever I command it. How would you like that?"

"I would love that!" Heather gasped, her eyes shining with desire.

"Then show me what you can do," said Elaine, and with one hand she guided Heather's head down between her legs. Heather was on all fours now, like a dog, and her face was in Elaine's pussy. Elaine had one hand on the back of her head, pulling her face into her cunt, and another hand on her own leg, pulling it back to give Heather deeper access...

Heather buried her face in Elaine's snatch, inhaling the smell of her sex, licking deeply and parting Elaine's lips with her nose as she delved deeper and deeper with each lick of her pussy. She closed her mouth over Elaine's clit and began to suck it away from her body, nibbling and licking as Elaine moaned above her. She managed to raise one arm and insert a finger in Elaine's pussy, pushing it in and out, feeling and caressing the inner walls of her pussy, wondering if she would find Elaine's g-spot. Losing her balance, she withdrew her finger and began licking deep and hard against Elaine's pussy, ending each upstroke with a quick flick of Elaine's clit, and each downstroke with a swirling of her tongue around Elaine's rosebud. Elaine squirmed and moaned loudly now. "They're going to hear that on the streets," Heather thought, and then Elaine was pushing her head deep into her pussy and shouting "Eat me, bitch! Oh God! Eat me now!" and Heather responded with a flurry of licks and bites and sucking that caused Elaine to stiffen for a moment and then scream as her juices began to flood from her pussy. Heather licked and sucked and drank deep but the cum was soon flowing over her lips and across her chin... She kept licking and sucking until Elaine sounded as though she were whimpering, and then she stopped and looked up at her from between her legs, cum glistening from her lips and chin, her eyes signaling that she was, from this night forward, Elaine's slave.

Elaine pulled Heather up to her knees and then leaned over and kissed her gently, tasting her cum on Heather's lips and tongue, licking the cum from her chin. She stood up and pulled Heather up with her and then put her arms around her and kissed her again. There was no wall to support Heather now, only Elaine, and she leaned into her and their bodies molded together, tits against tits, pussy against pussy, lips against lips. Their arms wrapped them together, hands traveling from soft buttock to small of the back and upwards, fingers caressing skin, becoming entangled in hair, as their lips met and tongues moved slowly against each other. Entwined like two lovers in a Greek statue, they lost each other in a tenderness that now seemed inevitable after the passion and lust they had only recently experienced. In a brief space when ecstasy paused for a breath, Heather thought to herself – "The changing room – what a perfect name for this place..."

2Ready05
2Ready05
22 Followers