The Changing Room Ch. 03

Story Info
His girlfriend meets a real man.
4.7k words
4.4
99.6k
45

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/04/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

The next two days I wasn't working so I had time to reflect on what had transpired at the store. I still couldn't believe these things had happened to me, nor could I excuse the fact that, although this guy was dominating and forcing me to do things I otherwise wouldn't, I was allowing it to happen in a sense. The more time I had to clear my head, I began to become more confident that I would put a stop to it. It would help that I would be with my girlfriend tonight.

I wasn't about to tell her about what happened, of course. There's no way she'd see me the same again. We had been together for nearly three years. She worked in a local hospital and had recently had her first foray into management. This allowed her to buy her first house, which she was very proud of. I still was in my little studio apartment. I'd never had a problem with my place until I saw what she was capable of getting into. Now there was a bit of jealousy, although there were hints of her wanting me to move in with her. I didn't want to impose on her. Nor did I want to ride on her coat tails.

Mandy was always a fun girl and since she'd gotten her own home, her confidence had skyrocketed in general. She wasn't bossy, but she was quick to point out any shortcomings of mine. She wanted me to continue school, which I'd persistently put off, get a better job, save my money better. She clearly loved me, but wanted more out of me. It was even evident in the bedroom. I seldom spent the night, but when I did, the sex was great-for me, anyway. Since becoming a homeowner and getting into the new job, she became increasingly demanding in bed, almost like she needed more. It made me worry, but afterward she would always curl up next to me, seemingly satiated.

The previous day, I placed a card on her doorstep. There was no particular occasion; I just liked to surprise her once in a while. In it, I told her I loved her and that I wanted her to meet me at a local restaurant the next evening after work. She called me after she was home.

"What's the occasion?" she asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to take you out," I responded.

"You're not trying to wine me up and take advantage, are you?" She asked, coy.

"No! I just thought we haven't been going out much lately since your new job, so I thought I'd get you to blow off some steam."

She almost sounded disappointed, "Oh, well ok. Sure. I'll meet you there." It never failed that if I was trying to be romantic, she wanted something more fun.

The night came and I met her at the restaurant. She looked great. It wasn't anything too upscale. Just enough to put her face on. She was already sitting down at the table when I arrived. I took her in as she waved at me. She had on a summer dress which accented her great breasts. They were about 35C and full. When she moved, they moved a half second later.

I saw down with her and she proceeded to tell me about her day at work. I listened as intently as I could, but much of what she said went over my head anyway.

"Thanks for the card, by the way. That was sweet," she said.

"Oh, you know. I like to be spontaneous sometimes." I responded.

"So, why don't you let me get this tonight? I just got paid yesterday and I know you're trying to save up," she said.

"No, no. Tonight it's all on me. You've been working too hard lately," I quipped.

"Honey, I appreciate it, but you're trying to save, remember? I can afford it. I appreciate the sentiment, you know I do. Look, when you move up in the ranks at work, take me out. Until then, let me handle it. I really don't mind," she said. Now I felt about three feet tall.

I'm sure she saw my face fall. "I'm going to run to the bathroom," I said, trying to cut her off. "I'll be right back."

I usually tried to avoid confrontations like this. I rose, and turned toward the back of the restaurant. Then a chill went up my spine. I saw him. Two tables away, in a small table for two he sat, looking dead at me. He loosed a knowing smirk as our eyes met. I stutter-stepped for a second and then corrected myself and made a bee-line for the bathroom. As I entered, put my hands on the sink and stared into the mirror. How did he know I was here? Panicked thoughts flew through me head. Just then, he walked in behind me and I spun around to see him.

"Well, fancy meeting you here, and with that lovely girlfriend of yours. I can see why you were in such a hurry to leave the other night. She looks great!" he said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, my voice nearly cracking.

"Oh, I was just in the area. I wanted to be a little spontaneous, I guess." He winked at me as he said the words.

That last line was almost verbatim for what I had written in Mandy's card. The hairs on the back of my neck stood at rapt attention. I responded angrily, "Did you read the card I left her?!"

"Oh, don't be cross like that," he said coolly. "I was doing some work on her pipes that day and happened to come across it." I looked at him inquisitively. "Oh, you didn't hear? Yeah, Amanda was having some leaking faucets under the sink. She must have heard about me, so she called and I came over to fix everything. It probably helped that I put my business card in her door. Quite a coincidence, don't you think?" he said, chuckling.

"What, are you stalking her or something?" I shot back. I was now fuming.

"Well, you were so forthcoming about her during our last meeting, that I just had to get to know her. You know, you should probably get back out there. She'll be wondering what you're doing in here with some random guy," he mentioned. I stared hard at him, and stormed out. I cannot believe this is happening, I thought. I regained my outward composure as I got back to the table.

"Sorry about that. There was a bit of a line," I said.

"It's ok. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I just want you to get out of this rut you seem to be in. You're a smart guy. You can be successful, you know?" she said.

"What? Oh, yeah. I know. You're right. Listen, whatever you want tonight. This is about you," I said. I had completely forgotten about our disagreement. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him return to his table.

"Good," she said. "It's settled, then. I had a pretty long day at work, so can we just had back to the house after dinner?" she asked.

"Sure. That's fine. Whatever you want," I said.

My mind was racing. This guy had now been in her house. What a piece of work he was. I began to think he must have gotten in there at some point to mess with the plumbing so that she would see the leak. If he was capable of that, what else could he potentially do?

As if reading my mind, she said, "So, the other day I noticed this leak from under the sink. It almost seemed like it was from behind the wall or something. Anyway, that same day there was a business card on my door for a local plumber. Isn't that weird?"

"Yeah, pretty coincidental," I said. You've got to be kidding me, I thought. "So what happened?" I asked.

"Well, this guy came over, real nice. He said he had been out in the neighborhood trying to drum up some business. I told him he had perfect timing. Anyway, he checked out the problem and fixed it. He didn't even charge me for it! I mean, what a nice guy." she said. If I hadn't been trying as hard as I can to seem unfazed, I would have slapped myself in the forehead.

"So, he didn't want anything?" I asked.

"No, he really didn't. All he said was, 'I'd like to be real helpful in the community, and the business will come.' So, I insisted he have a beer and we just chatted for a few. You just don't come across guys like that every day," she said.

"No, you certainly don't," I said. Just then, her phone buzzed. She answered it, putting her other hand to her free ear. She excused herself and got up to go outside. The hospital kept her busy even at home sometimes. I glanced over to the table where the bastard was, and it was empty. I quickly glanced around, still not finding him. I was just about to get up and check on my girlfriend, when he came out of nowhere and sat down in her seat.

"You bastard. You leave her alone!" I said, trying to keep my voice down.

"Hey, I just helped her fix her plumbing. It would be terrible for that water damage to get into her walls. Nice girl you've got there," he said. "I didn't even charge her for it. How could I after the services I've gotten from her boyfriend? She's got a nice little place over there. Those pipes might need some work from time to time, though."

"Look, just get out of here before she comes back," I said. I glanced around nervously.

He got up, and said, "Just relax! You want her to have a good time, right?" winking again. He strolled back to his table. A moment later, Mandy came back to the table and I composed myself yet again.

"Sorry!" she said. "That was work about some staffing issues. God, I'm starving." We ordered our food and ate without further incident. Halfway through dinner, I saw the plumber heading toward our table. I was mortified and tried to ignore him. As he was passing by, I heard Mandy say, "Jeff? Is that you?"

He stopped, and said, "Hey! Amanda, right? Wow, we just keep running into each other! Good to see you!"

"You too! How's business coming along?" she asked.

"Pretty good, actually. It's getting there," he said, then turned to me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your dinner."

My girlfriend piped in, "Oh, I'm sorry. Jeff, this is my boyfriend, David. David, this is Jeff, the guy I was just telling you about."

He extended his hand to me, "You were talking about me? How nice! Good to meet you, David. Great girl you've got here," he said.

"Thanks. I appreciate you helping her out like that," I said. Now I had to compliment him. Unbelievable.

"No problem. Being helpful goes a long way, I find." He winked at me.

"So, what brings you here?" Amanda asked.

"Oh, I just come here alone sometimes. I like this place," he said.

"You're alone? Well, why don't you join us!" she said. I glared at Amanda. She shot me an angry look back and kicked me under the table.

"Sure, please, join us," I said, sighing under my breath.

"Well, I'd hate to impose on you two..." he started. Mandy cut him off.

"No, no, please we'd love to have you," she insisted.

Jeff pulled up a chair and he sat with us. He and Amanda chatted for a while, and we finished our dinner. I scarcely said a word, as the conversation was clearly between the two of them. I would offer a word or two in edgewise, but I was largely out of it. I was stewing in my seat the whole time. Even here, I had no control over what he was doing.

The bills were paid, and I said, "Are we about ready to get out of here, Mandy?" She was shaken out of her conversation with Jeff.

"Oh, what's the rush? Let's get a couple drinks! Jeff, are you going to join us?" she asked.

"Well, sure! That would be great," he said.

"Mandy, didn't you say you had to get home early tonight?" I pressed.

"Oh, well, I just have to be up a little early is all. I know, why don't we all go over to the house and get a drink!" she suggested.

Before I could respond, Jeff quickly said, "That would be great! I'll check out your pipes while I'm there!" They both laughed as my heart went into my throat. I couldn't say anything without seeming rude, so I went along with it. She insisted he follow us in case he forgot how to get there. I was pretty sure that wouldn't be a problem. "You're not upset are you? He's a really nice guy who needs some support in the community. It must be hard starting up a business from scratch like that," she said as we walked to our respective cars.

"No, of course not. I'll meet you there," I said. As soon as I got in the car, I punched the steering wheel. "How does this keep happening?" I said out loud. The drive to her house felt like a funeral procession. We crammed into her tiny driveway and entered the house. She went to the kitchen, and I said quietly, "You are imposing, you know. One drink and it's time to leave."

"Relax, Dave. Have a drink. You seem tense!" He slapped me on the shoulder. "You have a great little place here, Amanda!" He said out loud.

"Thanks, Jeff! I'm happy with it," she said, and came out of the kitchen with three beers. Jeff held his glass up in cheer toward Amanda and I, and said, "To new friends." Amanda repeated the refrain, and they clinked glasses, and then mine. I feebly returned the gesture. She took him by the arm and showed him around the house, leaving me in the living room. I heard them laughing in the back of the small house, and in no time they had returned.

We adjourned into the living room, placing the beers on coasters around the coffee table. Jeff sat next to Amanda. "You guys are so great to invite me over like this. I don't get out too much," he said.

"Well, we love having you over, don't we, David?" she said, turning to me.

"Oh yeah, definitely," I said. She smiled at me and squeezed my hand. She excused herself to go to the bathroom. When she departed, Jeff spoke, "Boy, she's cute. What's she, about 25?"

"Yes, 25," I said, and glared back at him. "Look, you really need to get going. I was planning on spending time with her alone tonight," I said.

"Leave? But we're just loosening up! Look, let's all just take a breath here. Everyone's relaxing, having a drink, enjoying the company" he said, settling into the couch and reaching into his pocket. He pulled out a tiny vial of clear liquid. It looked like a bottle of Visine, but had not label on it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, just a little something to liven up the party." He quickly squeezed a few drops into Mandy's beer. It happened so fast, I didn't have to react.

"What the hell was that?! Stop that!" I said, reaching over to grab the vial from his hand.

He grabbed my hand and said in a low tone, "Relax, Dave. You wouldn't want your sweet little girlfriend to find out about what you've been doing after work, do you? We're all just having fun. Enjoy." We glared at each other. I heard the toilet flush and the sink run, and Amanda came out into the living room again. They resumed their conversation, as they sipped their beers. After a few minutes, Amanda started clearly loosening up a bit. She was laughing a little too loudly at Jeff's jokes, was increasingly unaware of her already short dress rising up her thigh as she shifted around on the couch.

"Mandy, are you alright? You seem a little tired." I said, hoping that she would realize it.

"No, I'm fine." She said a little too flamboyantly. "I feel great! Let me get everyone another one!" She got up, stumbling a bit, and sauntered off to the kitchen. I glared hard at Jeff. Amanda came back in the room with the beers. Her shoulder strap was slipping off her left shoulder, and as she bent over to hand out the beers, she clearly showed her left breast. "Oh, god! Sorry!!" she said, laughing, and quickly pulled the thin spaghetti strap back in place. Jeff responded, "Oh, hey! Don't let me stop you!" They both laughed heartily. I sank into the couch, feeling helpless.

The conversation kept going, and Amanda was visibly becoming sleepier. She finally put her head on my shoulder as she was talking, and suddenly appeared to be asleep. "Boy, she sure seems relaxed!" Jeff said. "You could probably do anything you wanted to her now. What do you think about that?"

"I think it's time to go, Jeff. I'm going to put her to bed now," I said. I started to pick her up. "Let me help you," he said.

"No, I've got it. You know the way out" I said. I lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. He followed me and stood in the doorway.

"Boy, she looks great. You know, I could have sworn I saw her looking at my crotch when I was here the other day. I'll bet she wonders what it's like to have a real man inside her. What do you think? Do you think she'd like to have a man's cock?" he asked, rubbing his crotch.

"Ok, look this has gone far enough. She's passed out." she shifted in bed on her back, and let out a soft moan. The bottom of her dress was hiked up and showing the triangle of her panties.

"I don't know, I'll bet she actually wants this. I'd hate to disappoint her. Especially since we've gotten along so well tonight," he said. He began to unbuckle his belt, and unzip his fly, walking toward me.

I held my hand up and said, "No! You're not doing this!" He grabbed my wrists, and said, "Relax. She doesn't have to know about you and how you love sucking my cock, and getting this big dick in your ass. Let's just enjoy. Maybe you can get in on this, too!"

I watched him pull off his jeans and his huge cock popped out. As before, I was mesmerized by it. Suddenly I felt my own cock stirring in my pants. I felt powerless to do anything. "Come here. I want you to watch what a real cock does to her," he said, and pulled her panties off. The motion made her breasts bounce on her chest, thinly concealed by the loose fabric. He then pulled off her dress, freeing them. She looked gorgeous lying there on the bed, and appeared to be relaxed, but not really asleep.

"She won't remember this. You will, but she won't. God, what a gorgeous little pussy," he said.

She let out a soft moan again and said, "Mmm, Dave." Jeff said, "See? I'm doing you a favor. She'll think this is you doing it to her."

He lay between her legs, and stroked his slowly stiffening cock. The foreskin was moving back and forth over his mushroom-like cock head. He pulled her legs slowly around him, and pushed his thick cock against her slit, rubbing it up and down. "Mmm, baby..." she moaned.

"That's right, baby. How's that feel?" he asked. She moaned softly in response. He started pushing his cock inside her pussy, and she started to softly moan with each stroke. I could see her pussy lips parting in response to the intruding penis. Now that I was watching his cock enter her I appreciated the size difference between us. He had to be about two inches longer than I and significantly thicker. He pushed his fat cock further into her pussy and she slowly moved her pelvis to meet him. Finally, he made one great thrust into her and she gasped. Her eyes opened for a moment, looking toward the ceiling, and her hands grasped the sheets of the bed, but she never looked directly at either of us. I had never seen her react this way. I started to unconsciously rub my own cock, watching my girlfriend being penetrated by the same huge cock that had penetrated me only days before. The same cock that shot all that cum on my face and in my mouth.

"That's right, baby. Take this cock. Does it feel good, baby?" he said.

"Yes, oh yes. God, you feel good, baby!" she moaned. Her soft breasts bounced up and down on her chest with each thrust of his massive cock. I took out my dick and started stroking it, watching the display. Jeff saw me and said, "Go stick your dick in her mouth." I walked to the head of the bed and abandoning reason, I pulled off my clothes and knelt next to her head, my cock resting next to her cheek. "Yeah, that's it. Give it to her!"

As my penis touched her lips, they parted, and she began sucking it greedily. Her head began moving back and forth, taking it in her mouth, and she moaned harder as Jeff began to pick up his pace. Her legs were up high on his chest now, and he was really thrusting his dick inside her. I was in rapture watching this action. I pulled out of her mouth to keep from coming too soon, and he pulled out of her wet, slick pussy. He turned her over, and quickly stuffed his glistening cock back into her pussy. She lifted her round ass and I watched his balls slap against her as he continued fucking her. He was sweating in droves now.

I was amazed how whatever drug it was that he gave her was able to make her so submissive and seemingly oblivious to the ravaging of her body, yet leave her at least somewhat conscious enough to appear to enjoy what was being done to her. Mandy's ass was slightly elevated and moaning loudly with each slow thrust of Jeff's huge penis. It was clear that she loved this and that his cock was making her do things that mine could never do. As if realizing this, Jeff said, "How do you like watching your girlfriend getting fucked by a real cock? I think she loves it, don't you?"

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12