The Changing Room Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

"Yes." I said, stroking my own cock.

"Why don't you come and get inside her for a minute. See what her pussy feels like when it's been stretched out from a real man's dick." He said, pulling out of her. Amanda was panting and moaning rhythmically. I approached her and slid my cock in. There was virtually no resistance, and my cock slid in to the hilt immediately. I noticed she felt incredibly wet, but also loose – exactly what I would have expected to feel after having a much larger cock inside her. "Does her pussy feel loose now?"

"Yes, it does." I said.

Amanda wasn't moaning like she had been with Jeff inside of her. In fact, she began pleading, "Please, put it all the way back in. Give it to me, baby."

Jeff said, "Is it not deep enough for you, baby?"

"No. I need it all the way in me, baby."

Jeff then pushed me aside and I fell out of her wet, slippery vagina. He "You don't want that little thing, do you, honey? You want a man's dick. Isn't that right?" he asked my girlfriend.

"Yes, baby. Give it to me," she responded.

"You need to beg for it. I've got a real man's cock right here for you, but you have to show me you want it," he demanded.

"Please, please give it to me, baby. I want your cock," she pleaded.

"That's not good enough. Do you want your boyfriend's little dick or would you like this big, fat man's cock right here? You need to tell me, honey," he said.

"I want your big cock, baby. Please give me your cock. Put it inside me!" she said. I was humiliated, but turned on at the same time. He looked at me and smirked, knowingly.

"That's better. Here you go, baby. Here comes a real dick," he said, and then pushed his purple cock head against her shining pussy lips and entered her. She gasped and then he started pushing deeper with each slow stroke. "You love this cock, don't you? You don't want that little boyfriend's cock, you need this big fat dick, don't you? Tell him you love this dick!"

"Yes! I love this cock! Oh god, it's so big! Fuck me baby!" she started repeating.

"Whose pussy is this, bitch? Who owns this pussy now?" he barked at her. His pace began increasing, and his cock looked hard enough to cut diamonds. His huge testicles repetitively slapped against her buttocks as he rammed away in her sopping cunt.

"This is your pussy! This is your pussy! Fuck me, baby!" she cried. Her legs were completely wrapped around him and her hands were on his barrel chest. I could see the sweat dripping off his chin and chest onto her body. It was all I could do to keep from cumming on the spot. She shook with orgasm after rippling orgasm, all the while telling him to keep fucking her.

"Tell your boyfriend who owns your pussy now, bitch! Tell him whose cock you really want!" He shouted.

"You own my pussy! I love your cock! Don't stop, baby! Oh god, I'm coming!" she cried, and shook with yet another orgasm. With that, I knelt next to her face and stroked my cock next to her. I immediately felt the surge from my balls and grunted with a huge orgasm of my own, and loosed my cum across the side of her face.

"Oh, you don't want that little thing, do you, honey? I'll show you how a real man cums. You want my taste my load, baby?" he asked.

"Yeah baby! Give my your cum!" she pleaded.

"Oh yeah, baby, here it comes!" he shouted, and he pulled out of her spent pussy, quickly straddling her chest and semen starting leaking from his bulbous mushroom head. Just then, he grunted loudly, and ropes of his cum shot onto Amanda's face and chest, further adding to my insignificant cumshot. Jeff panted and gripped his cock tightly, squeezing all his semen out onto her heaving chest. She lay there, covered with cum, completely spent. She was still panting, but appeared otherwise asleep. Jeff stepped off the bed, dismounting her heaving chest. He then walked to the bathroom to clean up. I lay down next to my girlfriend, still in shock of what I'd just seen.

Jeff emerged from the bathroom and pulled on his clothes from the floor. "I'll see you kids later...probably sooner than later!" he said, chuckling to himself. I heard the front door close. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I grabbed a warm washcloth and started to contain the massive amounts of sperm all over Amanda's face and chest. There was some in her hair as well. I pulled the covers over her in bed, and she seemed far away.

For my part, I got dressed, put away beer bottles and glasses and attempted to hide any evidence of the preceding activities. My only hope was that she was truly amnesic from whatever Jeff gave her. I didn't find this hope very assuring.

I decided to let myself out rather than spend the night. I didn't have a concrete reason for this, only that she and I both probably needed to be alone. She, because she's passed out and hopefully not remembering anything, and me because I needed to clear my head. I'd traversed down a slippery path and couldn't say where it led, nor where it might go if I slipped more than I already had.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12