The Changing Room Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
332 Followers

As much as they had to be aware of my presence, I didn't want it to stop, so I tried to keep hidden as much as possible. Jeff then pulled away from her thighs and placed his hand on top of hers, pressing her to his huge penis. Amanda stared down at it as he did. Her top slid away from her breast and his fingers caressed the swollen nipple. Jeff's hands then moved from her and went to his belt. Her hand stayed on top of his dick until he unbuckled and unzipped his pants. Jeff then stood in front of Amanda and slowly pulled down his pants and boxers, until his thick cock fell out and hung low between his legs. Amanda's eyes widened as it emerged and darted from his face to his cock several times.

She sat there unsure of what to do next, until he stepped closer to her and started stroking his long, thick, uncut penis. She leaned forward slightly her eyes darted around the room looking for me. I moved my head back around the wall so she wouldn't see. I heard a soft moan, so I poked my head back around and saw only his ass and what appeared to be Amanda sucking his cock. "Yeah, honey, that is. God, that feels good," he said to her. Her fingers wrapped around his hips. This went on for a few minutes until Jeff stepped back from her. He took her hand and she stood up. As she reached her feet, they kissed deeply, her hands wrapped around his back and shoulders. He then picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and walked toward the bedroom.

They continued to kiss as he walked and as he crossed the threshold into her room, the door closed behind them. I heard him put her down as I approached the door. I got down on the floor so I could peek under the door and I saw them standing before each other. Her skirt and top suddenly hit the floor and her panties as well. They panted and rubbed each other, but I could only see from the knee down. Finally, he lifted her up again and she fell onto the bed. Jeff stepped up to her and as they were farther from the door, I could see her reclining on the bed and him drop to his knees. He pulled her hips closer to him and started to kiss her swollen labia. She sighed deeply as he touched her and her hands caressed his head. He started sucking on her clit and he began to moan, louder and louder until panting and bucking her hips wildly.

"Oh God, oh God, I'm gonna cum!" she said, and he pulled her pussy tight to his mouth. She wailed and her body shook before him. Then Jeff stood, holding his thick cock before her. The foreskin fell away from the heavy mushroom head and he pulled it back and forth along its shaft. Her eyes tracked it as it moved closer to her.

"Are you ready for this, honey?" he asked rhetorically. He then knelt onto the bed and slid his fat tool into her wet, slick cunt. I had a perfect view of the lips of her labia parting and stretching around to accommodate his girth. She gasped as his head entered her and he only gently applied pressure to allow the head to enter her. He was teasing her.

"Oh God," she said. "It's so big."

He still only moved the head in and out of her slowly. She started to move her hips under him. She stared at him as he teased her. "You want this dick, baby?" he asked.

"Yes, please," she said. "I want to feel it. It's so big...please." She was trying to move her hips higher to accommodate him, but he resisted the urge.

"Alright honey," he said, and he pushed more of his thick tool inside of her, splitting her pussy wider. She cried out as he entered her. Her legs moved up around his back, trying to pull him deeper.

"Oh my God, my God, it's so big." She looked at his fat cock as he moved more of it into her. I opened my pants and pulled out my hard cock so I could stroke it.

"Do you want more, baby? Do you want more of this big cock?" he asked, hovering over her.

"Yes, please! Please give it to me," she cried. Her hands went to his hips and were trying to pull him on to her, but still he resisted.

"Tell me whose dick you want, honey. Your boyfriend's or mine?" he asked.

Her eyes stared directly at his stiff tool entering her. "I want your cock," she said.

"Look at me and say it. Tell me whose cock you want. Mine or his?" he said again.

She turned to stare at his eyes and looked at him longingly. "Yours. It's so much bigger. Please give me your cock."

Jeff then said, "Ok, baby. That's better. Here you go." He plunged his thick tool all the way inside her and grinded his hips into hers. She screamed as he slammed into her cunt and then again as he withdrew its length and slammed it home again. Then his pace increased to a piston-like rhythm. His balls slapped her ass as he fucked her ravenously. She cried out with each thrust and he pulled his cock nearly all the way out each time, before pushing it back in.

"Oh God! Oh my God! It's so big, baby! Fuck me with that cock!" she cried.

"You want this cock, baby?" he shouted. "You want this dick? Tell me how bad you want it!"

"I need your cock! Oh God, I love it!" she screamed.

"Is it better than your boyfriend's?" he asked. "You like this one better, don't you?"

"Yes! I like your cock! I love it!" she said, staring into his eyes. He continued to plow into her wet pussy, the slapping sound of his hips slamming home echoed across the house. I stroked my hard cock as I watched under the door.

"You don't want that little boy's dick, do you honey? You need a man's cock, don't you? You need a real cock to fill you up!"

Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out of her dripping pussy. Appalled, I saw him quickly walk to the door and wrench it open. There I was, on the ground like a child trying to peek under his parents' door to catch the sight of them having sex. "Well, what do we have here?" Jeff said, standing over me. "Getting a good eye-full, are you?"

I looked at Amanda, lying in bed. She stared at me, mouth agape as if she had figured I had gone home for the night. "What the hell are you doing?!" she said.

"I think he's taking notes, honey. He wants to see what a real man does to a woman." I stood, with my hard cock in my hand. "I want you to feel your boyfriend's cock. I want you to know the difference." He stepped away and motioned for me to step up. Amanda still looked surprised, but lust was in her eyes and her hand moved down to her wet pussy. I quickly yanked off my pants and underwear and lay between her legs. My cock slipped easily into her.

She stared at me as I entered her. She sighed lightly as I moved back and forth inside her. She felt loose and slick. I tried to push deep into her, but she appeared unimpressed. She smiled at me with an evil grin as I tried to push deep into her. "Come on honey," she said. "Put it all the way in me...fuck me. Put it all the way in me," she said. She knew I was as far in as I could go. I tried to fuck her harder and ground my hips into hers, but her pussy felt loose around my much smaller dick. "Is that it, honey? Is that all you have? Did you like watching his cock stretch me out, baby?" she asked. Jeff laughed behind me and then walked around to the side, stroking his hard, massive cock.

"How does that feel?" Jeff asked. "Does it feel as good as this cock does, baby?"

"No, I need yours," she said. She looked into my eyes. "I want to feel his cock, baby. I need his cock inside me."

"I think you've both got a little penis envy, don't you?" he said. He pulled my shoulder and I fell out of her pussy. He then pushed my down to me knees and walked up to me. "Why don't you show your girlfriend how we first met? Show her what we did when you invited me into the back of your store." He said. I was appalled...I glanced at Amanda and she looked shocked. I looked back at Jeff and he grabbed my head and forced it down on his slick penis. I took him into my mouth and started moving it in and out of me. "Yeah, boy. Suck that dick. You didn't know this, did you, honey? You didn't know your boyfriend likes dick, too!" I made him suck my cock at his store after closing one night. I made him take me load all over his face, didn't I? I'll bet he knew that you needed this that very night." He said. Then he pulled away, leaving me on my knees.

"Let me show you what a real man's cock does to her," he said. Amanda stared at me as he held her legs close to him and shoved his cock back inside her. "There, baby, is that better?" he said.

"Oh yes! Oh yeah! God, fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Jeff! Oh God, I'm going to cum!!" she shouted. Her body shook under him and she cried out as he continued to pound her relentlessly. "Oh God, it's so big! Give it to me!" She looked at me as he impaled her on the bed.

"You don't want that little dick, do you? You want this real man's cock, don't you? You want this big cock to stretch out that little pussy!"

"Yes! Stretch out my pussy!" she said. The words seemed to drive her crazy. Jeff suddenly pulled out of her and flipped her over on her stomach. She was panting on the bed. He then turned her so she faced me and pulled her ass up so that she was on all fours and got on the bed behind her. His massive cock glistened with juice from her cunt. He then shoved it back inside her stretched out vagina and began plowing her again.

"That's right! Take this dick! Fill up your pussy! Tell him all about it, honey. Tell him what you need!"

"Oh God, yes! I want your big fucking cock. God, fuck my ass! That's a real cock, baby!" she said. Then she looked up and stared at me, sweat beading on her face. "Do you see this, honey? Do you see what he's doing to me? He's giving me a real cock! It's so much bigger than yours! He's stretching out my pussy!" I was jacking my own, less substantial dick as I watched the incredible display in front of me. "I need his dick, honey! I have to have his big, fat cock inside me. Do you see how he's stretching me out?"

"That's it, baby," he said. "Tell him whose pussy this is, now. Tell him that your pussy belongs to me now. Tell him I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy whenever I want."

"Oh God, oh God! I'm going to let him fuck me whenever he wants, honey! My pussy belongs to him now! I need his big cock! Yes! I'm coming again!!" she screamed. Her body shook again with another massive orgasm and her face fell to the bed. Jeff continued to split her pussy with his huge tool.

Amanda pulled her head up and cried out as tears ran down her face, "My GOD it's so GOOD! I can't get enough of it!"

"God, I'm gonna cum, baby," Jeff said. "I need you on your knees, honey. You need to take my cum!"

With that, he pulled out and got off the bed. Amanda quickly jumped down to the floor on her knees, right next to me, and Jeff walked up to her, holding his thick, angry cock in front of her face. She took it into her mouth greedily. "Yeah, honey. Suck that cock. Make me cum on your face! I'm gonna cum!"

He pulled his dick out of her mouth and gripped the shaft hard. Amanda held her mouth open and suddenly huge ropes of semen shot out at her into her open mouth and across her face. Cum dripped down her chin onto her heaving breasts. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked the remaining drops of cum out of him. I couldn't take any more and I suddenly shot my own cum into the air right next to them The sight was too much for me. It was a paltry amount compared to what Jeff had just shot, but I didn't care. She was clearly satisfied and that was good enough for me.

Jeff pulled away from her and walked past me, grabbing a towel from the rack and proceeded to clean himself off. He then walked back into the room and grabbed his clothes, putting them on. "That was wonderful, honey," he said to Amanda and kissed her lips -- semen still dripping from them. "Give me a call when you need to see me again."

Amanda got up and stood shakily with cum still dripping from her face. She walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel from the wall. I followed her in. "I'm sorry you had to see that, honey. I guess I really needed that, though. I guess I really need a big one like that sometimes. Are you going to be ok with that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I mean...of course," I stammered.

"I didn't know you liked to suck cock," she said, matter-of-factly. "Is his the only one you've done?"

"Yeah, it just kind of happened at work one night," I said.

"You'll have to tell me about it later. Right now, I have to lie down. I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?"

"Yeah, ok. Love you," I said as she walked past me and lay in the disheveled bed.

"Mmm," was all she could muster before pulling the covers over herself.

I was sure that the spectacle I had just witnessed was sure to repeat itself soon, and I knew that I was going to have to get used to it if I planned on staying with Amanda, provided she allow that. I would have to assume my new role as cuckold. Jeff was right, we both had penis envy. His. And I would take it.

velokev
velokev
332 Followers
12