The Chaos Blade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers

Her analogy baffled Yamara, but the context was enough for her to reason it out. Yamara wondered at how she could have let herself get in over her head enough to take and survive the dangerous trek she claimed she had.

"I'm from a boring world with a lot of technology but no real beauty or magic. Mankind has all but killed nature there, and even humans grow docile and tame in spite of trying to kill each other over stupid reasons," Alesha explained.

"Humans always find stupid reasons to kill each other," Yamara offered. It was true enough. After all, she had even done her share of killing for no good reason. Yamara shivered and hoped that she had washed her hands of it. Then she gritted her teeth and vowed that she was finished with it. There were better ways to live and she owed it to myself, to Brina, and to Evart to find those ways.

"I suppose they do," Alesha agreed. "But anyhow, some magic spell went wrong and summoned me from my bathtub to Viconia. The wizard ended up dead thanks to the two I mentioned, and they took me under their wing and helped me out. I had to learn how to do everything in a new world, it was scary and exhilarating. Till we got separated and one of my protectors was hurt and I had to make myself useful."

Yamara nodded, it was an interesting story and other then her being helpless and useless, not terribly different from Yamara's own world-hopping. She even felt that she knew how she had gone down the "wrong" path. "So you made a deal with a demon to help your friend out?"

She nodded, sighing slightly and looking out over the water of the lagoon. "Long time ago, 80 years or so now, I've lost count."

Yamara's eyes widened. "80 years? That's a long time to be stuck in one place. Especially to look as young as you do."

She smirked. "Yes, immortality is a blessing and a curse. Do you have any idea how boring this place can be after a while? I've done it all here: fights in the arena, served beer and food in the tavern, even spent my time in the brothel as both customer and employee. It gets boring quick when you know the walls of your prison."

"Immortality?" Yamara asked carefully. Only very powerful beings that dealt in magic made claims such as that. Elves, though long lived, still had the decency to die at some point.

"Yes, my gift left me untouched by age."

Yamara glanced around. It seemed large and filled with places to explore, but she knew better. She nodded her head after a moment, signaling her understanding to Alesha. The raven haired beauty smiled sadly.

"I haven't seen my jailer in years now either, at least 20 or 30. I wonder if he has forgotten me." Alesha's voice caught in her throat a little at the end and she looked away again. If nothing else, it fit with her story about loving the men she had journeyed with. Obviously the man or men who had imprisoned her here were one and the same.

"That long, perhaps the worst has happened... perhaps he has died?"

She chuckled, still looking away. Her hand brushed her face, certainly wiping tears away, before she looked back. She had a wry smile on her face. "No, he's an elf, and no ordinary one. I don't think he can be killed, at least not by anything Viconia has to offer."

Viconia was clearly the world she spoke of. Another one Yamara had never heard of. And apparently the elf she spoke of was far from ordinary himself. "Even elves can die of old age, but 20 years is not so long to them."

Alesha nodded. "On Viconia elves do not die of old age. I thought all elves the same, but if you know otherwise then I will take you at your word. Kelnozz was around 5000 years old when I last saw him. I hate to admit, after all this time, but I miss him still."

"And without his pardon you can not leave here?" Yamara asked her. Alesha looked at her and shrugged. "I think your love is misplaced, but I am no expert in affairs of the heart."

Alesha shrugged again. "So then, that is my story. You sound as though you have one to tell as well.

Yamara looked at her, studying her carefully. They met each others gaze, not challenging either but also not backing down either. Yamara nodded after a long moment. "Alright, I suppose you've earned it."

And so she told her. Not all of it, but enough for her to understand. From the beginning to the present, including the sordid details of her relationship with Brina. Yamara tried to shock her a few times, but to her own surprise Alesha was nonplussed by any of it. Even her meeting with Dagrazt, the Dark Lord of Malatoria, did little in the way of putting Alesha off balance. Yamara learned more about Alesha in the telling of her tale then she did when she had told Yamara hers. Yamara also learned that she had an old soul and had seen far more she had. Alesha had trafficked with great things, greater then Yamara had imagined, and she thought she had seen it all.

It was only a matter of time, really. After the great disclosure they had both made, though Yamara's seemed far greater to her, they were both feeling a little open and vulnerable. Before Yamara's story was even finished Alesha was holding her hand. Shortly after, their lips were together. Thing progressed naturally then, and for the first time in a very long time, Yamara knew the pleasure of the release that only another women can give. And again and again. It was easily the next day before they returned to the beach where Yamara's clothing remained on the sand.

The two girls spent much time together, becoming fast friends quickly. They both had their mood swings, but they helped one another forget about them and move on and survive in their harsh but beautiful surroundings. During one of Alesha's she again expressed her desire to escape the abandoned paradise, but did not think she had the strength alone. Leery, Yamara nevertheless asked her for details.

Alesha told Yamara of her sword then. Of how with it she had managed incredible amounts of power, using the sword as an antenna or conduit to tap into the magic around her. With her sword she felt she would have power enough to escape and be able to command strength enough to be left alone wherever she chose to go. Viconia was forbidden to her, that much she knew, but other worlds existed. Other worlds where her past would be unknown. Other worlds where she could live as she wanted and be left alone. It made Yamara think of returning to Evart, but she dashed the thought quickly, such a thing was not possible.

Yamara could empathize with her, all she had ever wanted was enough power to be left alone. The abandoned Eden they were in would be perfect for her except she now found she craved the occasional contact with other sentient beings. Kelnozz had told Alesha she was forbidden to leave the world without his pardon, but no such thing had happened to Yamara. Yamara had taken so much from so many people she felt it was time she gave something back. She offered to do her this favor, to retrieve her sword for her.

Alesha told her then of her world and of who had it when last she knew, as well as how to find him. The rest was left to Yamara. A new quest and a new stairway in life to climb, Yamara left soon thereafter, stepping through a magical gate that Alesha opened for a brief period of time with her magic.

She appeared in the dark again, though the smell of rotting garbage and the noises of the bad sections of a city assaulted her and reminded her of her childhood. She shook her head and glanced around, immediately unfamiliar with her surroundings. Even the buildings looked different to her. They were made out of small rectangular red stones that she had never seen before. Nearby was a green bin forged of steel that was the source of the worst of the smells that assailed her. She shook her head again at the oddity of it all and moved down the alley cautiously into the new world beyond.

Chapter 2

All he ever asked for in life was for help in trying to prove that money alone could not make him happy. Thus far, he had failed miserably to prove that simple truth. It was a common myth middle and lower class people told each other and themselves, though deep down nearly all of them yearned for it. It had taken Eric many years of hard work to accomplish it, but now that he had enough to live his lifestyle quite comfortably, he had no intentions of ever losing it.

Originally a computer geek with an athletic side and a passion for motorcycles, he had turned his knowledge of computer lore towards programming. Designing systems able to outperform those in place, Eric's software package acquired first a single state contract, then others followed as soon as they were able to do so. The purpose of the software was running the lottery games for the states that were his customers. Now, some 7 years into it, Gamers, Inc. possessed 39 state lottery contracts and was looked at very favorably by the remaining 11 when their current contracts ran out. Even other countries around the world had expressed interest, a fact which caused more then a few ulcers to the managing staff of the other big fish in the international lottery pond.

At the age of 34, Mr. Hunt could have retired if he chose. He chose instead to continue working, an ethic he instilled into himself less then 10 years past, but one that had served him well. It was this work ethic applied in other areas that kept him in top shape, regularly playing tennis and hockey, as well as lifting weights and eating healthy. Perhaps his greatest accomplishment, were any to ask him, was that he had managed to remain single throughout his life, in spite of a couple of close run-ins with ring-crazy women.

Speaking of crazy women, he glanced over at the one lying beside him. After a particularly fulfilling bout of totally raunchy and obscene sexual acts, they had collapsed on the bed. Eric thought that the girl had dozed off, but he was not sure. His own mind had wandered, going over everything from the upcoming roller hockey game his team was supposed to play in a few days to the board meeting he had planned early next week at work. Now he took a chance to admire the woman laying beside him.

They had met at a club, one of the many he occasionally frequented when he was in the mood for some companionship. Neither one showed any interest in the dance floor, instead she merely slid into the seat across the table from him and looked at him challengingly. Eric had been surprised at her audacity. Then, meeting her gaze, he had been more surprised at how she radiated raw sensuality. It was only a matter of time then. She showed no interest for the usual fencing match that most women played when it came to finding a bed partner. Instead she took the offensive and before he knew it, they were back at his place.

Now her short blond hair was tussled by their lovemaking. Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened a slight bit as she breathed regularly. Taller then most women at 5 and a half feet, her green eyes had pierced him earlier that night with an intensity that had surprised him. He guessed her at being in her early to mid 20's by appearances, but after having spent some time with her, he suspected she was older then he had first guessed. Nonetheless, her skin was soft and smooth and nicely rounded. Being a reasonably charming and attractive man himself when he put his mind to it, Eric had dated better looking women, but there was something about this one that attracted him to her. 'C' cup breasts and a waist that was perhaps 30 inches, he had to remind himself to keep this one at a distance. As much as he felt himself drawn to her, he felt something was strange about her other then her accent (which he was unable to place). He had learned years ago to trust his instinct.

It was years ago indeed that a great many things had changed for him. He had met first two men that had claimed to come from another world. One a mountain of a man named Garrick who possessed the strength and ability to do things that Eric was reasonably certain were impossible. The other was a very tall black man by the name of Kelnozz, who was no slouch when it came to muscle tone either. Both seemed largely ignorant of technology, and to back up their stories they wielded medieval weapons with a proficiency that Eric was certain no one else on the Earth could match. Garrick had claimed to be a former God of the world they insisted they had come from and Kelnozz a dark elf.

Eric had gone with them on their mission, being their transportation and guide to America. They had quickly learned the English language and had even taught him a bit of theirs, though both claimed skill in many languages native to their world, Viconia. More importantly, they had taught Eric some great lessons about being a warrior. Not merely a sword or gun wielding soldier, but a person who did whatever was necessary to succeed in life. Being a warrior had only a little to do with being armed and taking the life of another. Instead it had to do with having the desire and the ability to fight for what was necessary.

In what seemed a short time they had accomplished their goal, which was to capture an ungodly beautiful woman that had come from their world to Earth in an effort to raise an army of followers and conquer not only the Earth, but also to return and rule Viconia. As part of the terms of her capture, she had been forced to release her followers from the magical thralldom in which she held many of them. Magic, on Earth. Had Eric not seen it with his own eyes and felt its effects he would never believed it. The thoughts of Alesha still haunted his dreams. Nightmares really, the eroticism of some of them frightened him anymore, for they always ended in death and worse.

But triumph they had. In addition to the occasional training sessions Garrick or Kelnozz gave Eric, they also gave him Alesha's sword. The sword was priceless in and of itself. The crosspiece was made of ornately carved ivory and trimmed with a metal that Kelnozz had told him was mithril. Having no idea what mithril was beyond that in popular Tolkien fiction, Eric just shrugged and accepted the explanation. The blade was black, though not merely a fire tempered black iron, but made from some metal that he had never seen before. It shined brightly whenever light hit it, yet when you stared into the blade it seemed as if you were looking into a void. A fuller ran along the length of it, adding rigidity and allowing it to be withdrawn from a body with greater ease. The final thing of interest about the short sword was the leather hide that was wrapped about the ivory hilt. Eric had never seen it's like before, and Kelnozz had assured him it was griffin hide. He had accepted it as well as anything he had encountered then, for the thought of a giant beast with the body of a lion and the wings and head of an eagle were no stranger then anything else he had seen at the time.

Kelnozz had also claimed it was a very powerful magical weapon, and that he should take care with it. Other then going through katas with the sword, Eric had never found any use for it, save as a beautiful decoration piece. According to his one time companions, many beings were trapped within the sword, including a powerful demon that Eric had seen them banish. Sometimes he caught himself daydreaming, wondering if any of that had really happened or if he was really crazy and had dreamed it up. He knew such was not the case deep down in his bones, but that did not stop him from wondering.

Picturing Alesha, the self appointed high priestess of the cult they had put an end to, Eric felt himself growing aroused again. The woman possessed a dark beauty that was so intense he felt as though he would cut himself upon her. Well toned but not overly muscular, she had nonetheless impressed upon him in the very short time he had seen her that her strength was not to be underestimated. Of course, her strength was the least of her weapons. Trained to a level of expertise with the sword he now owned by Kelnozz himself before she had been seduced by evil forces and coerced into abandoning the dark elf, she was almost as deadly with a blade as Kelnozz or Garrick. But even worse was her magic. She possessed incredible powers, seemingly able to shape the forces of nature and magic around her as she wished. Smiling ruefully, Eric imagined her most dangerous weapon of all was her simple beauty, able to enslave men by their hormones with a simple smile or flash of her skin.

Eric rolled over then looked back at the woman sharing his bed that night. Yes, definitely a keeper for a sportsman that wanted to keep what he caught. Eric regretted having to tell the girl in the morning that a relationship between them was not to be. The things she had done in bed that night had truly blown him away, both literally and figuratively. He had never known anyone more skilled, though he suspected Alesha might have given her a run for her money. Another thing that he found strangely unique and captivating about her was her name, Yamara.

Eric's eyes trailed down her body in the dim light let in by the large windows that made up one of the walls in his bedroom. He had run into her at a popular nightclub. At first he had dismissed how quickly they had hooked up as mere coincidence and perhaps his own charisma, but the more he thought about it, the more it seemed to him like she was the aggressor. In the few hours he had known her, he had yet to see her with the benefit of a full light. Still, he suspected perhaps that was for the best. Dim lighting and beer goggles, both helped men and women alike in their nocturnal pursuits of companionship.

Not as voluptuous as he would have preferred, she was nonetheless endowed correctly and in all the places that it mattered. Eric's hand reached out and gently slid along the curve of her thigh and along her trim belly. She woke instantly, her eyes focusing on him with an uncanny alertness. His hand stopped and he was about to withdraw it when she smiled faintly at him and glanced down to see his hardness. Her smile grew then and she rolled towards him onto her side. Unlike him, she possessed a single item of clothing still, a thin silver chain about her neck upon which hung a good sized ruby shaped like a teardrop.

Eric opened his mouth to say something but she stopped him from talking by placing her fingers over his lips. Her piercing green eyes bored into his, a twinkle of amusement in them. She slid down the bed then, pulling her fingers away from his mouth and lightly scraping her nails across his chest. All to soon and not soon enough she arrived at her destination. Eric felt her hot breath blowing lightly across his manhood, teasing him to greater heights. Then her soft lips brushed against him, just rubbing along his length lightly. Eric groaned. He did not know what it was about this woman, it had been years since he had been as active in a single night as what she had coaxed out of him, yet here she was again driving him to a pleasant distraction.

Her lips sank lower, kissing lightly now along the base of his shaft and then the fleshy pouch below that housed his sensitive and overworked balls. He sucked in his breath as her mouth opened and her tongue began to lightly lick him. A little suction from her mouth and Eric found himself clenching the sheets with his hands. He wanted desperately to drive himself into her mouth, but even more he wanted her to continue the delightful torture.

Yamara licked all the way up to the tip of his cock then, a string of pre-cum attaching her lips to him when she pulled away. She dropped her head back to him and swirled her tongue around his head, agonizing Eric further. Then, in a moment of rapture for him, she sunk his titanium phallus into her mouth until the tip of it bumped against the back of her throat. Fighting the natural urge, she swallowed repeatedly to further stimulate him. Eric groaned and felt his hips unconsciously buck up at her. She looked up at him and smiled around the raging cock in her mouth, with over an inch and a half of him still not covered by her hot lips.

Phineas
Phineas
746 Followers