The Chaos Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I love you Joshua Greening, you are so, so..."

"Ordinary?"

"No! you're gorgeous and caring and funny and attentive and sexy and you make me laugh and feel alive."

Impulsively Bill swung round and kissed him on the lips, his arms came round her and he held her fiercely tight though she pulled him even tighter to her. As they parted he brought his hand to her face.

"Oh God! Bill please forgive me, I have fallen head over heels for you, I can't bear to be apart from you, you're so life giving, so full of fun and love."

he tenderly stroked her face and kissed her lips gently. She pulled into him and tears formed in her eyes.

"Josh, I love you, I want you around all the time, I can't get you out of my head, you make my life worthwhile."

Smiling he stepped back slightly.

"Well old thing, this is a nice muddle isn't it, we are silly, aren't we? Can't trust us not to fall deeply in love in minutes, God you're beautiful."

"Do you really love me Josh?"

"Yes I do very much, you light up my rather dull and drab existence, yes I love you so very much."

"Hmmm, whatever happened to that shy British reserve you're all so proud of."

"Oh, I've adopted the attitude of my American cousins and have decided to be 'Way out Front' with my emotions."

"The hell you have, now kiss me."

"My pleasure."

"and mine...mmmmm"

They held each other and kissed, holding it for an age, then just held each other, foreheads just touching.

"Prof. enjoyable as this is, it's nearly pumpkin time, we gotta go, Issy will have phoned every hospital and the police by now."

"Oh, I take it Geoff's loading his shotgun, ready to fill my arse full of buckshot?"

"Probably, he is very, very protective you know."

"Should I leave you at the door, ring the bell and run away."

"Probably, but I'd like you to stay."

"Well perhaps a cup of tea or a glass of squash then."

"No Prof. I mean I want you to stay with me, in my room, overnight, in my bed, naked."

"I say old fruit, Issy would lash me to within an inch of my life is she caught us, God knows what Geoff would do, but I think I'd end up singing falsetto."

Bill laughed and slipped her arm in his.

"I think you'll would find no objections from Issy or Geoff, trust me on this Prof."

"I might act strong and silent, but I'm tightening every sphincter possible at the moment. "

"Cut yourself some slack Prof. your not on any shit list at our house."

"OK, I trust you, lead on McDuff, lead on."

They arrived back and Bill used her key to let them in. They kissed and giggled, then Bill led him into the lounge. In the lounge Issy lay across Geoff in the armchair, running her hands over his chest as he stroked her legs idly.

"Hi Guys, we're back, everything OK."

"Fine, good evening?"

"Yes thanks, food was marvelously indifferent, but yes, it was very pleasant thank you."

"Tea, Coffee, Milk..."

"Are you going to say Cookies?"

"No but we have some if you want."

"No it's okay, thanks." Josh took his jacket off and dropped it onto the sofa, watching as it slid off onto the floor.

"That was going so well," he said as he sat down and pulled his jacket onto his lap.

"Okay, well we'll leave you to it, see you,"

Issy moved off of Geoff and kissed Bill on the cheek, then moved towards Josh who stood and recieved Issy's kiss and cuddled her into his arms, returning the kiss on her cheek.

"Look after my little sister, be gentle with her, I know you will, but remember she's pretty fragile." Issy whispered in his ear.

"Like Porcelain Issy, I promise." He returned, stepping back smiling.

Geoff ambled up and shook Josh's hand,

"See you soon mate, take care."

He kissed Bill tenderly and ran his hand up and down her back.

"G'night sweetheart, sleep well see you in the morning."

He disappeared out the door and they heard he and Issy going upstairs. Then they heard Geoff's rumbling laugh,

"Oh is he, really, OK..."

The rest was lost as they reached the upper floor.

"Sit down, do you want a drink or anything?"

"No, I'm fine, perhaps a glass of water.. at bedtime."

She laughed and reached for his hands. He gripped her fingers and looked in her eyes.

"Bill, there's something you should know, I'm a virgin, if we, err, make love you will be my first."

"Hmmm, do you see that as a problem?"

"Well I assume, that you may have more experience with the world than I do. Not that that is intended to imply you give your favours generously, but I should think that you have a relatively good, err, sex life."

"Ouch! Well to be honest, I have had a few fumbles in the past; but to be perfectly candid, most guys never got past first base before I panicked and ran home to Mom and Dad."

"Really, well this should be a first for both of us then, wait, what about protection?"

"Are you suggesting we keep our socks on, that's pretty weird and wild Prof."

"No you know what I mean, I don't have any condoms, I wouldn't even know where to start buying them. Come to think of it the widow hand and her five daughters never required me to don one, so that may be a new entry in the annals of..."

"Josh shut up you're rambling! Look don't worry, I've been on the pill since I was fourteen, problem periods etc."

"Oh poor thing, are you okay now?"

"Thank you for your concern, and yes I've kept on with them and I have no problems."

"Well that's good then isn't it, well done."

"Oh God Prof. you're driving me insane, for heavens sake let's just go to bed and enjoy whatever happens, OK?"

"OK, lead..."

"If you say 'Lead on McDuff' again I will hit you."

"Lips are sealed, quiet, silent, schtum."

Josh placed his finger to his lips. Bill laughed and took his hand, turning the lights off they headed to the stairs.

In Bill's room, she put on the bedside lamp and drew the curtains.

"If you intend to stand there all night, sex will be pretty difficult Prof. I don't bite, well not on the first time, after that it's up to you."

Josh smiled and slipped his shoes off, turning his back he unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it free of his trousers.

"Hey Prof., look at me, I want to see you undress, don't you want to see me?"

"I thought you might want some privacy."

"You're shitting me? we are about to have the most basic of human interaction and you want me to have some privacy?"

Bill giggled which became a guffaw, then a full blown snorting laugh, her body shaking, which caused Josh's dick to crowd it's prison. He joined her laughing and they stood facing each other tears falling. Finally they slowed and walked towards each other. Wrapping their arms round each other they kissed, holding each other tightly.

For many minutes they kissed and their tongues tangoed around each others mouths. Finally gasping they separated and held each other loosely.

"I'm going to undress and put on my robe, go clean my teeth and wash up. Wait for me."

"OK"

Steeling herself Bill slipped off her blouse and then skirt, her slip followed, leaving her in bra and panties. She smiled and uncinched her bra strap, it fell away from her and she opened her arms letting it fall to the floor. She watched Josh's eyes, saw his pupils enlarge and his face change from a worried frown to utter delight.

"Ok I'm guessing you like these puppies,"

she touched her small pert breasts briefly, feeling her nipples tightening, before sliding her hands into her panties. Holding her breath she slid them over her hips and let them slide down her legs before trying to step out of them. Josh's eyes bugged out and he stared in open desire and lust as she stood naked before him.

"Pass my robe please."

"No, wait just stand there for a minute, I want to remember this moment for ever."

Slowly he tore his eyes from her and reached for her robe. Holding it out he opened it and folded it over her shoulders. Gratefully she slipped her arms in and pulled it together. Josh cupped her chin and kissed her lips lightly.

"You are truly beautiful, like a Raphael painting or a Rodin statue, I can't believe I'm here with you, if this is a dream please do not wake me up, ever."

"Silly, give me five minutes, get undressed and sit on the bed."

"OK, be quick."

"I will, now go on undress."

She swept out and Josh undressed and sat nervously on the end of the bed. Shortly Bill came back and slipped the robe off.

"Do you need to, you know, and if you want to use my electric toothbrush, there's a spare head in the cabinet."

"Thanks, won't be long." He picked up her discarded robe and slipped it on.

Bill sat on the bed, then heard the scream and shouts, then laughter, fighting her giggles, she pulled on the skirt and a sweater lying on her bedroom chair.

On the landing, the door to Issy and Geoff's bedroom was open and the light was on, she could hear them laughing and giggling and Josh's stammering apology. She rushed in giggling. Issy was sat up in bed and despite her red face she was crying tears of laughter, Geoff sat open mouthed. Josh embarrassed stood trying to explain, the robe wide open and displaying his body to them.

"For God's sake Josh do the robe up," Bill cried trying to get round him to assist.

"Oh! so sorry, I didn't really tie it up tight. I seem to have fucked up again."

Issy looked at his semi erect dick and wiped tears from her eyes. Geoff was holding his sides as his aching ribs protested. Suddenly Issy seemed to realise that the cover had fallen away leaving her breasts in full view. This set her off again and instead of covering herself she lay back and screamed with laughter, her breasts rolling and bouncing on her chest. Josh tried not to look, but the movement fascinated him. Geoff looked down and saw that the semi had become full and his tears increased as he laughed louder still.

"Josh!" said Issy as she saw his erect dick waving at her. "Please put that thing away, before it goes off or has my eye out."

"Oh God!" said Bill as she attempted to close the too small robe around him. Her thigh caught his cock and Josh jumped back a step.

"I am so, so sorry, I really am, Issy I apologise for staring, it is so rude and Geoff there is no offence intended. Issy is a magnificently endowed lady but I'm sure you already know that..."

"Josh how deep do you want to dig this hole?" Bill said calmly.

She dragged him away and showed him the bathroom and the cabinet, leaving him to finish on his own.

As she passed Issy and Geoff's room, through the closed door she heard whispers and giggles, then a slap and more giggles. She smiled and walked to her room, leaving the door open as a guide for when Josh left the bathroom. Several minutes later he returned and slipped the robe off, hanging it back on the hook behind the door.

His dick was still semi erect, and as she slipped out of the skirt and cardigan, she was pleased to see it begin to fill out and harden. She smiled, so I can interest a man, she thought as she held her arms out to him. he moved to her and they kissed open mouthed, she adjusted herself so his erection slid up between their stomachs. Finally his hands moved and he began to explore her body. She shuddered as his gentle but firm hands found her hips her back, her bottom, finally he returned his hands to her shoulders as he held her tightly.

Pausing she stepped back to the bed and again held her arms out to him. She lay back as he stepped between her opening legs and moved down to her.

His hands found her small breasts and his fingers spread over them , feeling the firm nipples and rolling them in his fingers. She sighed and opened her legs more. He knelt before her and lowered his face to her stomach, kissing it, then down to her groin, all the time his hands played a melody on her breasts. She gasped as he kissed her bare mound, then slid his tongue down the slit, slyly prising the lips apart, his mouth kissing one then the other. She writhed and twisting enjoying the sensation of another human touching her most private and sensitive places.

Pausing he moved his hands down and prised her lips apart, pushing his tongue into her folds. She cried in pleasure as her found her vagina and licked her there, his tongue gently probing her entrance. Moving back up he gently licked and sucked on the folds of her clitoral hood. She pushed back against him. She felt his finger enter her, she stretched wider giving him better access. Soon she felt her orgasm building, heating her body until a wave of pleasure burst through her and she jerked and twitched on his fingers and tongue.

"Oh My God, where did you learn to do that?" she said,

"Nowhere it just all looked so delicious I thought this was what one did."

"Come here and make love to me, please Josh, now."

He moved over her, bringing his mouth to hers and his hand to her breast. She found his erect dick and caressed and massaged it before pointing it at her sex, rubbing it along her slit gently until it was coated in her juices. Slowly she fed her hungry vagina, feeling him fill her up. He moved slowly, delicately and she felt the heat again. Slowly they increased the rhythm until she could hold back no longer, her muscles pulling tightly against his dick, pulling him in as deeply as she could. Josh cried out and he discharged into her copious streams of seed.They lay back, she half on his chest, her leg over his.

"Well I don't know about you, but I found that totally awesome."

"Bill, that was the most breathtaking moment of my life, are you ok?"

"I'm OK, that was mind blowing, and no fuck ups, if get my drift."

"Yes we seem to fit together easily. I love you my darling, more than you will ever know and I will prove it to you every day we are together."

"You have nothing to prove to me Prof, I know you love me as much as I do you."

He stroked her hair from her face and kissed her gently. Soon he heard the gentle purr of her sleeping and closing his eyes he to fell asleep.

The light and the alarm combined to wake them, they looked at each other and smiled. She ran her hand over his chest.

"Hi Prof."

"Hello Ms Gates, did you sleep well."

"Oh Yeah, you?"

"Perfectly"

The bedroom door echoed to a knock.

"Hi Guys Bathrooms free, do want a drink?"

"Hi Issy. we'll shower and be down."

"OK, plenty of hot water, and it's big enough."

"What is?"

"The shower in their room, it takes two."

"You mean.."

"Hell yes, come on Prof. bath time."

"wait, I'm naked, and.."

"Hey Prof. ain't nothing you got we ain't seen already."

Bill dragged the struggling Josh out onto the landing and into Issy and Geoff's bedroom. She circled him and pushed him in the shower. Pushing the power button they gasped as cold water hit them full on.

"Bastard! Geoff's pushed the lever to cold water only, hang on."

They shivered until the water reached a warmer temperature.

"Hotter?"

"Just a little."

"Better?"

"Oh yes."

"Hmm, mini you's disappeared."

"Can you blame him, don't worry he'll be back."

"Sure hope so, I miss that little fellah."

"Not so much of the little please, he's very worried about his stature."

"Felt okay to me."

"Really?"

"Girl Scouts Honour."

She raised her fingers in salute.

"Thanks."

"Welcome."

"That word is rapidly becoming my favourites."

"Oh! I was hoping it was 'again'"

She giggled and he lunged for her, pulling her to him, kissing her gently but firmly. They touched each other intimately, slowly lovingly, finally they washed and stepped out of the shower. Seeing Issy had left two large fluffy towels for them they dried each other with exaggerated care.

"That thing okay, or is it loaded and ready to fire?"

"Safety's on and it'll turn itself off in a few minutes."

"Good, because getting that in your pants looks like a tricky old number."

"Oh my God, I'm going to have to look the other way, do you know how divine you look bent over like that?"

"Think pure thoughts Prof."

"Not easy when you look so temptingly delicious."

"Think Rhino, or Hippo,"

"I'm thinking, lips or tongues at the moment."

"Later big boy, wow it is big isn't it." she half turned to him, seeing him gazing at her wonderingly.

"Earth to Prof. time to dress, breakfast in ten. move it."

"You are so cruel and heartless, tearing a man aware from the beauty of a perfect woman to the the mundane tasks of a working morning."

"Blow it out your ass and get a move on slowpoke."

They held hands as they bounced downstairs, Issy and Geoff were in the kitchen.

"Morning Prof. Sleep well?"

Issy asked, kissing his cheek in passing.

"Ahh! yes thanks Issy, very well thank you. Yourself?"

"Oh you know so-so."

"Josh, tea or coffee? also we have various cereals, bread, croissants or fruit, or any combination."

"Tea please, I'll find some cereal, what can I make you?"

"Well you make me happy already, but you can fix me a couple of croissants please."

Issy held out a bag of croissants and pointed to the oven. Eyeing it, Josh took two croissants and slipped them onto a shelf, set the temperature and turned to the table. Finding the muesli he poured a bowl.

"Yoghurt or milk in the fridge," said Geoff as he popped a piece of toast in his mouth.

"So Prof. busy day?"

Geoff opened his newspaper and glanced at the headlines.

"Tutorial at ten thirty, heads of department meeting at two, a quiet afternoon, probably marking some papers."

"Can I see you tonight?"

"Of course, hey look, why don't you come to High Table with me. It's fairly formal, even if it is only sausage and mash. I have to wear a cap and gown, as do all the Staff, but you can sit with me, the high table's never full. We sit about a foot higher than the students facing them. It's a wonderful tradition."

"Oh that would be awesome Prof. Is my little black number okay?"

"Well I suppose so, if you have a degree and your robes with you, you could wear them."

"Oh damn, I forgot to pack them when I left home, how could I be so stupid."

"Sadly, I don't think the local outfitters run to..?"

"Caltech."

"You were at Caltech?"

"Majored in Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics."

"Bugger me!"

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing, you talk normally, well American normal, no geekspeak."

"You seem surprised Professor?"

"No I'm gobsmacked, you my dear are probably a genius, and you are so hot."

"Oh Oh, hormone alert!!" Issy grinned.

"Hey Prof. any sign of those croissants yet?"

"Coming right up genius, now plates?"

Geoff pointed at a cupboard to Josh's left without looking up from his newspaper.

Josh took a plate from the cupboard and opened the oven, flipped the croissants onto it and put it down on the table.

"OK people, Geoff is leaving the building, goodbye dear friends."

Geoff kissed Bills cheek, grabbed Issy bent her back and gave her a full on french kiss. Lifting her deftly back up, he patted Josh on the shoulder and left. Issy, licked her lips and tried to straighten her hair and clothing.

"I hate it when he does that." she said grinning, they all laughed.

"Come on Prof. time to go, hut, hut, hut."

"I haven't finished my tea.."

"Out! go, leave, goodbye, see you later alligator."

"I'm going too, I'll give you a lift Josh, see you later Bill."

With that Josh found himself in the driveway climbing into Issy's runabout.

"Belt up Prof. time to hit the road."

"Locked and loaded, let's go."

Bill waved as they left, then skipped inside.

Issy drove steadily into town, settling into the rhythm of the traffic and following her normal route.

"So Josh, how are you and Bill getting on?"

"We're fine, well better than fine actually, this is so great, right outside any of my usual girlfriend scenarios, not that there have been that many really."

"Well from my part I haven't seen Bill so lively and happy for... well since we were kids really."