The Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

A number of the swim suits had moved from bodies to a clothes line stretched between a couple trees. Some of those were replaced with shorts and t-shirts, others, well, I'm not sure exactly what was under the t-shirts. A few of the girls seemed to be wearing nothing under the shirts, based on the amount of nipple that was showing and tit wiggling. Again it seemed to be directed at teasing me. One of the girls bent over stiff legged to pick something up, her shirt pulling up enough to show the bare globes of her ass and her bare and very wet pussy.

"It seems like some of the girls are trying to tease you again." Marlene whispered after she sat down next to me, her tiny suit now replaced by a long t-shirt.

"Seems that way." I answered, hoping she didn't notice how hard I had become watching the bouncing boobies.

"Glad you're enjoying it. I expect they'll keep it up all night. I heard enough bits and pieces to figure that it's a game. The goal is to get you teased to the max and then try to get you to show it off to one of them."

"I see. I don't think that's going to happen."

"Oh, I'm not so sure you shouldn't. It might put an end to it."

"I'm not going to get myself into trouble by flashing one of these girls."

"And I'm not suggesting you should." She said with a grin. "I have a much better idea."

"Oh?"

"yeah. Come with me." She said getting up and walking out of the camp toward the bathrooms. I got up and followed her, catching up quickly.

"So what's this idea you have?"

"Well, it's clear the girls want a look. They've been teasing the hell out of you. Why not give them a look. When it's bed time, you'll go to bed long before they will. Why don't you just leave the windows open a bit and the lantern on. It'll give them an eyeful."

"I'm not sure this is a really good idea."

"Unless you come up with a better one, you're going to have to put up with them ratcheting up the level until you do, and it may end up being a whole lot more than you want to deal with. Some of these girls are not afraid to openly seduce you, given the chance."

"I'm not sure I want that."

"Good, then do what I ask, and we'll put an end to this, ok?"

"I'll think about it." I answered as I walked next to her. I was of a mixed mind. I hadn't ever exposed myself to such a large group, yet at the same time it seemed like a kind of exciting idea. My wish was that I could see some of their bodies at the same time. I was so lost in thought when we finally got to the bathrooms that I almost followed Marlene into the ladies room.

"Hmmm a bit distracted?" she asked with a giggle. "The men's room is over there."

"So it is." I said with a crooked grin as I turned and headed to the men's room. I got done before Marlene and I waited outside for her.

"Waited for me, huh? That was nice."

"Yes I did." I said as I fell in beside her. "wait for you I mean. I have a question. How many of these girls want to see me naked?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe three quarters. Maybe all of them, except your daughter of course. I'm not sure she knows about any of this."

"How many do you think would be willing to be naked to get that look?"

"Hmmmm I bet at least a quarter, maybe a bit more."

"The way I see it, fair is fair. I don't mind showing off, but I'd prefer that it be a two way street."

"I see where you're going, but how are you going to get there?"

"Simple. I want you to get with one of the ring leaders. Have them organize a midnight swim. After the swim it'll be towels only. If they start a tug of towel game, all the girls who want to see me naked will have to let their towels be pulled before they pull mine. Sound good?"

"You are devious."

"I guess so. Can you arrange it?"

"Oh yes. It'd be my pleasure!"

"Good. Thanks Marlene."

"And when I sneak into your tent later tonight and ride that dick of yours, I want to feel you squirt all that cum you're going to be saving up into me."

"deal."

Dinner was good, with the girls falling all over themselves to serve me and make sure I was well taken care of. That continued all evening, but with the added twist that as it got darker, the level of clothing seemed to go down with the sun. Many of the girls were wearing nothing but towels around their waists and their bikini tops. Obviously the midnight swim had started to take on a life, and as the nearly full moon took over for the sun, the view I had of many of the girls kept getting better. As it got darker and the moon actually threw shadows, the girls were bathed in a soft blue light. The darkness did allow my almost perpetual hardon t be a bit less obvious in the towel I had wrapped around my waist. I had decided some time ago to make sure they had a good opportunity to de-towel me, and changed from my swim suit to just the towel that was all I now wore. I watched my daughter and two other girls head toward the shower building just a few minutes before one of the girls came up to stand in front of me.

"Mister Michales, would you like to like to come down for a late night swim?" She asked as she stood before me, a towel wrapped around her body, but no sign of swim suit straps.

"Sure, it might be fun."

"Great!" she said pulling me up from my chair.

"Let me get my suit on." I said, trying to pull back toward my tent.

"Oh, you won't need that." She said with a grin, pulling her towel off, revealing that she was wearing nothing but a pair of flip-flops.

"Aren't you missing something if you're going swimming?" I asked her as my eyes took in her slim body and small firm breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, and standing out proudly, making her orange sized tits almost cone shaped. As she stood with one hand in mine to pull me toward the water and her other holding her towel, she was giving me the perfect view of her whole body, including the small brown tuft of hair on her mound. I couldn't keep my dick from twitching as I took in the sight.

"No more than you." She said, reaching with the hand that held her towel for mine, pulling it off and freeing my dick. "Looks like Mister M is a bit excited about something!"

"Just all you girls teasing the hell out of me all day."

"Oh?" she asked as she stepped toward me until her body was pressing against mine, her hard nipples in my chest and my dick trapped between our naked bodies. "Did our half naked bodies get you a bit turned on?"

"Just a bit."

"Hmmm. Well I wonder what seeing our completely naked bodies is going to do then?"

"Oh? Am I going to see a few of you as naked as you are now?"

"You could say that." She said as she lifted herself on her tip toes and brushed her lips against mine seductively. "My name is Jenny. If you decide you need to put that some place, just let me know. I have a hot wet pussy just aching to be filled with your big fat dick." She whispered breathlessly.

"You know I can't have sex with you. I'm supposed to be chaperoning you."

"I know, but just in case anyway..." she replied as she stepped back and started drawing me down toward the lake. I allowed her to lead me down to the lake where nearly all the girls were clustered around, their towels wrapped around them. "Here he is girls!" Jenny announced proudly. The girls gave their enthusiastic if somewhat quite approval before the first of them stepped in front of me. She pulled her towel off and tossed it on the shore next to me before reaching out and giving my dick a stroke with her small hand. She looked as if she were going to burst and then quickly turned and half ran into the water, her creamy white ass tinted blue in the moonlight.

The parade started, and continued, each of the girls stripping their towel off for me, and then either touching me or pulling one or more of my hands to someplace on them. In the few minutes it took for them to each have a turn, I touched and squeezed a wide variety of sexy tits, from the small, orange sized A cuppers, to the larger melon sized. Even a few of the heavier set girls were there. The last, seemed a bit more timid, and I presumed because of her size. She was far from slim, but had a large chest. I remembered that she wore one of the most modest of one piece suits and even though she was here, I got the feeling she wasn't sure she wanted to do this.

"You don't have to do this." I whispered to her as she stepped up.

"Yes I do."

"Why?"

"Because that was the deal. We all did it or no one did it."

"Well, you don't have to, no one is forcing you to do anything you don't want to."

"I know. I'm just not sure you'll find me all that attractive."

"Well, why don't I be the judge of that." I said, reaching out for her towel. I hooked my finger in the material between her breasts and gently pulled, allowing the towel to untie and fall from her body. She was a bit plumper than the thinner girls, but her roundness appeared to be anything but fat. She had a pair of beautifull tits that were the size of small melons, each topped with a rock hard nipple the size of a small cherry set in a dark areola that covered nearly a quarter of her large breast. I reached out and stroked her stomach, finding her body to be firm and trembling. While she was not slender, there did not appear to be any fat on her. I allowed my fingers to stroke slowly down to her dark bush, twirling my fingers in her hair momentarily before allowing them to slide farther down and press between her legs. My fingers felt her wetness, not only on her lips, but coating her thighs as well.

"I think you're turned on a bit." I whispered as I stepped closer to her.

"Uh huh."

"I think you're actually quite good looking. Why are you ashamed of your body?"

"I'm not thin like the other girls, but I can't seem to get any thinner, no matter how hard I try." She answered breathlessly as I slide my finger in and out of her wet lips.

"Some women aren't supposed to be thin." I said as I knelt down in front of her. I leaned my head toward her and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, rolling and flicking it with my tongue as she pulled my head tighter to her chest. I felt her legs spread slightly as she stepped her feet apart, and I allowed my finger to find her hard clit and gently stroke it. She lasted less than a minute, her body already so turned on by the anticipation that it took almost no physical contact to push her over the edge. Her body shook as she gently groaned, her pussy gushing more cum onto my fingers as her orgasm washed over her.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck" she whispered as I wrapped an arm around her and held her tight, my other hand squeezing her firm ass while I continued to stroke her hard clit.

I felt her body start to soften, the bulk of the orgasm past, and moved my stroking from her clit to just around her lips, occasionally dipping slightly into her tunnel.

"That was fantastic." She whispered. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I said as I released her tit and stood up. I led her into the water, wondering what kind of trouble I had just started for myself by not thinking before doing that. "I hope I didn't expose more than I was supposed to."

"Oh, you didn't. Part of our initiation is to ride on the Siberian till we cum, so we've all seen each other cum, except for you of course." She said, stopping when the water was up to my thighs. "even Marlene rode it once!"

"I see." Quickly realizing that I had been quite thoroughly maneuvered.

"But now it's your turn." She continued, stepping behind me and reaching around for my dick. She pressed her tits into my back and whispered to me as she began stroking me.

"Just look at all those naked girl bodies. Wouldn't you like to cum all over them?"

The girls had indeed moved closer, making as semi-circle around me, many stroking either their pussies or tits as they watched my dick being wanked in front of them. The hand around my dick disappeared and was replaced with a slightly larger hand, the tits pressing into my back changing to a pair I recognized. Marlene now had control of the situation.

"Now girls," Marlene said from behind me. "Why don't you give him something to keep his hands busy."

Two of the girls with fairly good sized chests moved forward, one on each side of me and pulled a hand to their large tits.

"That's it. We know how much you enjoy a pair of tits to squeeze. Go ahead and enjoy yourself while I stroke your nice hard dick. Just think about squirting your cum for all these sexy girls!"

I groaned as both her hands stroked me closer to climax by the second, one of her hands rolling over the head of my dick with each stroke.

"Oh god." I gasped as I watched hands rub pussies in time with the strokes of my dick, the girls getting seriously into the action at hand. My body was quickly pushed to the point of no return and with a groan my dick spurted a huge jet of white cum out into the moonlight, most of it landing in the water, but some splashing on the girl directly in front of me. My body jerked and squirted shot after shot of cum until all that was left was a drool oozing out the end and across Marlene's hand.

"That's my stud." Marlene whispered.

"God Mister M. That was sooo fucking cool." One of the girls standing next to me said quietly as she reached out and ran a finger across the head of my dick, making it twitch slightly.

"Enjoyed that did you?" I asked as my body struggled for breath, my hand still massaging her big tit and rock hard nipple.

"Hell yes. Never really saw one squirt like that before. Hell, I bet you shot at least five feet."

"Well, that's what happens when you're really turned on. You girls did a hell of a job teasing me. I just hope it's not the last time I get to see your gorgeous bodies."

"Oh I bet it's not." Marlene said from behind me. "But for now girls, it's time to fall it a night."

Some of the girls gave a quiet moan, but quickly lined up to give me a quick hug and kiss as they filed past to walk out of the water, picking up their towels and heading up to the camp site. Finally only Marlene and I were left in the water.

"So now what?" I asked.

"Well, the girls decided that you should be an honorary sorority girl... so to speak. So, now you are. What happens after this? Who knows. For now though I think we should go back up, don't you?"

"I suppose so." I agreed, following her up out of the water. She wrapped her towel around her petite body and handed me mine, which quickly went around my waist so I could follow her. By the time we got back into the camp site, most of the girls had some form of clothes back on, and to my surprise, my daughter was back from the showers, sitting around the fire with the other girls.

"Well, did my sisters keep you entertained while I was gone?" She asked me.

"I guess you could say that." I said, suddenly worried about just exactly what she knew. She got up and stepped over to where I was standing. "Don't worry daddy. I know all about it." She whispered as she gave me a hug. "I'm sure mom will enjoy the story!"

"Huh?" I asked, shocked at her comment.

"You think I haven't heard you and mom through the bedroom door? I know all about your little games, and the great sex you have when you tell the stories. He'll I've masturbated to them lots of times outside your room."

"Oh shit!" I muttered.

"Don't worry daddy. Mom already knows I know. I asked her to put you up to this trip."

I looked at her stunned while she stood smiling at me, and then at the faces of a number of other girls that were sitting around the fire, their faces illuminated by the flickering orange light. I was at a loss for words, and my daughter knew it. "I don't know what to say."

"Nothing to say. Just enjoy!" She said with a shrug as she turned and walked off toward her tent.

I felt Marlene reach around me and gently squeeze my dick through my towel as she whispered. "Surprise."

It certainly was that, and with another night and most of a day to go I wondered what other surprises they had in store for me.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers