The Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran her hand down the arm of the girl and to her breast, tweaking the dark nipple stiff in the bubbling water. Both the guys were watching what she was doing.

My sister tried to get my excited shaft inside her, but the water had washed all her lubrication away and we couldn’t seem to make things fit. So she stood up and stepped out of the tub. We both heard one of the guys let out a yell and looked around to see what happened. The guy at the girl’s head had he head tilted back and I could see a ring of white around his shaft where the girl was sucking on him.

Pulling my hand, my sister ran back with me into the house, both of us naked, and we rushed down a hallway, stopping at each door and looking inside. The first two rooms were occupied; one with two couples the girls on their knees facing each other kissing while the guys were behind them pounding away, in the next was a couple locked faces to crotch. The third room was empty and we slipped inside.

The room my sister and I found empty had a king-size bed with a thick comforter. Laughing, we ran over and jumped on top. We were like two little kids with no one to tell us what we could not do. My sister flopped on the bed pulling me down next to her.

Seeing those two guys being fucked and sucked by the mysterious beauty in the hot tub had us in sexual overdrive. My sister pulled me to her and gave me a very wet kiss, then asked me to use my tongue on her other lips.

I turned around and lay next to her, pulling her hips to me and bringing her over my upturned face. We were both wet from the tub and getting the comforter wet, but I was far more interested in the wetness between her legs. I sucked her lips into my mouth and ran my tongue over every part of them. She quickly changed flavor as her own natural juices replaced the water as I drew it away.

She rolled the rest of the way onto me and hugged my shaft to her cheek pressing it there with her hand caressing me from ball to tip. I was so ready to cum, I was afraid I couldn’t hold back if she put me into her mouth again. She seemed to sense this too, and kept her handling gentle, cooing to me as I sucked and nibbled on her.

Almost as soon as I began to flail her little nub with my tongue, she got up from me and turned back around. We kissed deeply, her naked body pressed against mine, trapping my shaft painfully between us. I squirmed, trying to free myself, or at least find a more comfortable position.

She pulled my hands up to the sides of her breasts then took my face in her hands, still lying on top of me and we kept kissing. It was wonderful and torturous at the same time. I wanted her so much, just the desire hurt, and I could not stop kissing her.

Finally she slipped up my body enough that I could feel her wet trail across my shaft before it sprang clear of the trap between us. Once free, she got up on her knees and pulled me in line with her hole, and then sat down on me.

There are innumerable mysteries in the delights of sex. This moment remained one I would never get used to, nor ever fail to be in awe of the power and love felt in such an intimate exchange. It was like we were transported into a place where time actually stood still. Every time I remember being inside my sister, I can recall every feeling along the length of my shaft; her velvety warm wetness, the rippling of her muscles along me, the feel of her soft buttocks resting on my thighs, her hands on my ribs, even the soles of her feet tucked under the backs of my legs.

She slowly raised and lowered herself on me, my hips trying to move with her, creating a syncopated rhythm that caused an electric friction between us. I don’t know how long this went on or why I did not spend myself in her. I simply rode along on this trip that was better than any drug.

I almost didn’t feel the shift on the bed, but somehow focused long enough to watch the beautiful naked body of my sister’s friend from the apartment crawl up next to us.

This girl’s breasts were larger than my sisters, swaying for a moment, until my sister reached across to hold them. As she fondled those soft orbs, they began to kiss.

Every time I opened my eyes at this party, I saw a new and wonderful surprise. I don’t think other people there knew it was my sister whose pussy I was embedded in to the hilt. And I don’t think the girl who was kissing my sister cared at the moment.

Everything about her seemed just a little bigger than my sister. Her lips were fuller and easy to compare, being pressed and nipped by my sister’s lips. Her breasts were larger, one pressed against my sister and the other being massaged by my sister’s hand. Her butt was also larger, wider and fuller, making my sister’s athletic build seem skinny. But what really got my attention was her pussy.

My sister had a beautiful smooth pussy with just a little trimmed patch in the shape of a heart above the top of her slit. It’s lips clung to my shaft, trailing like a wet dress as she raised her body and then pursed like it was hungry as it swallowed me on the way down. But the other girl’s pussy looked larger without anything pushed inside. Her light pubic hair was hard to see. It had no particular shape to it, but it seemed to occupy little more space than my sister’s trimmed hair. The lips were what were so amazing. They looked like a separate set of muscles that had been developed for one purpose only; a purpose I surely might like to experience later.

Since she was just in front of my sister, I reached over and brushed the inside of her thigh to see if she would react. She did, with a smile. She asked if I wanted a taste. I’m sure my eyes got as big as quarters as I licked my lips. My sister giggled and I looked at her. She told me to go ahead. I was confused. I knew I would be jealous if some other guy wanted some of my sister’s attention.

The other girl started to scoot her rear towards my shoulders, and I thought she expected me to reach for her again. But when she brushed my shaft as my sister exposed it on her way up, I lost my train of thought. My sister’s reaction was more powerful as the teasing hand continued up across her clit. Her eyes sparkled and she seemed to grip me harder with her cunt, pulling on me and making it hard for me to hold back.

I looked over at the pussy near my head, thinking I needed to return some of the sensations to our new playmate. She was wet and I could see her inner lips trying to peek out. I had to find out what it felt like; it was just too close and too tempting. I cupped it with my hand bent back like I was ready to lift her. It was warm and strong and wet.

Then I felt something wet run up against my shaft and I looked back down to see the girl’s head buried where my sister and I came together. My sister’s eyes were squeezed shut and her head tilted back as she started to bounce herself faster on my manhood.

The feel of a tongue traveling up and down my shaft with momentary absences got to me the same time as my sister and we both yelled out, bucking through our orgasm while the girl pushed back against my hand, rubbing her own clit against the bottom of my palm. I tried to keep the pressure against her, but the rockets going off inside my head blinded me, as my sister continued to clench and bend me to her will, gasping for air and thrashing against me and against the other girl.

As my sister tried to collapse on top of me, the girl pushed her over next to me on the bed. She then dove between my sister’s legs and started making slurping sounds as she licked and sucked on the pussy that had to be dripping with my cum. I sat up on one elbow to watch what she was doing.

My sister arched her back and ground her pussy into the girl’s face. Sweat dripped from her face onto the comforter. When she lifted her slick face and smiled at me, I thought she was done. But instead, she gulped my hard cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. At first, it had no effect. My sister’s kisses did more.

I’ve heard that as I get older, it will take more time between cumming and getting hard again without the aid of medicine. At that moment, I only wondered if I would survive the night. The girl who was straddling me seemed to think I was ready to go again.

I felt like I was in a surreal dream. My sister was lying naked next to me on a king-size bed, kissing and touching my face and chest. And a girl I’d never met before tonight was lowering herself slowly onto my almost numb, but stiff cock.

With her eyes squeezed shut, her face wore an expression half way between a grimace and a smile as she stuffed me inside her pussy. I could not believe that such a large pussy could feel so tight. My cock felt like a very hungry throat was gobbling it.

The lower she sank onto me, the lower my sister’s hand wandered down my front, over my chest and belly, finally meeting the girl’s pussy lips pressed firmly into my pubic hair. The two of us stayed still while my sister rubbed and played with us, poking her finger between the two fleshy lips and running along the base of my shaft.

The girl lifted herself up just a little and fell forward onto her outstretched hands. My hands automatically went to her swaying breasts. My sister’s breasts are firm and pointy with conical nipples that always seem to stick out. This girl’s breasts were full and soft with large flat areola and stiff little nipples about the size of pencil erasers. Of course, the cause of their stiffness was our coupling and how my thumbs were roughly flicking back and forth across them.

She kissed me briefly, and then started moving herself up and down, her breasts swaying close to my mouth. I had to taste them, just to see how different they would be from my sister’s. The next time she swayed forward, I grabbed one and put a nipple in my mouth. At the same time, my sister started to kiss her and for a couple of minutes all I could hear was the wet movement of mouths and the accompaniment of satisfied moans.

Then the girl sat back up and smiled at me as she held my ribs and started to bounce like my sister had been doing when she came in and joined us. My sister kissed me and I asked her if I could taste her again. She quickly got on her knees and straddled my face. Just before I pressed my mouth against her pussy, I saw her kiss the girl.

My sister was no longer just wet; she was soaked. Between the sights we’d seen, and my ministrations and our friend’s additional oral assistance, she was practically dripping when I hugged her to my face. She was so slick; I was able to press my nose into the beginning of her tunnel. If I could have breathed in her rich musk all night, I would have, but the temptation of her taste was too much to pass by.

I opened my mouth and tasted as much of her wet flesh as I could press my tongue against. She responded by wriggling back and forth against my face. I acted like a man dying in the desert, trying to satisfy my thirst for her juices.

Over and over I sucked on her, drinking in the nourishment of her body’s response to our lovemaking. Each time I opened my mouth I grabbed fresh oxygen, and then closed my lips on hers. Nothing else in my mind could possibly compare to the intoxicating sensations I was experiencing. The slow grind of her friend’s pussy on my cock, the slick sweetness of my sister’s pussy, nirvana was lost on earth, and I had found it.

At some point I must have gone on autopilot because I was not even aware of the passage of time until I came, and then I think I passed out. All I knew was these two goddesses had crawled off me and were cuddling with each other.

My sister said it was time to leave. She asked me to go out to the hot tub for our clothes and to the car for her bag. With great pleasure, I hurried to my task. After all that she, my dearest sister, had done for me, it was an easy thing to do.

I collected our clothes and slipped my pants on. I went around back toward the car because I figured it was a short-cut. As I rounded the corner of the house, I noticed our car was the only one left at the curb by the end of the property, and police cars were pulling into the driveway with flashing lights.

After the all the night’s excitement, we were ready to go. But the unexpected visit by the cops put us in danger of getting caught. I ran back into the house and grabbed her. The other girl who’d been having fun with us was no where to be seen. We raced out back without my sister stopping to throw on her little black dress.

Once we were clear of the house, we headed straight for the property line. Somehow, on the way, my sister slipped the dress over her head. There was a little ditch, and we ducked into it and made our way back to the car. As quietly as possible, we got into the car and I started it without turning the lights on, and backed down the road until we came to a side street. My sister started laughing hysterically over what had just happened. I had to admit it was quite a rush, not only the intense debauchery, but the fright of someone finding out had given us the adrenaline to get out of there so fast.

I headed for the interstate and a rest stop that was open 24 hours. My sister grabber her bag, and we headed for the restrooms. She changed, and both of us tried to clean up a little.

When we got home, I shut the lights off to keep from disturbing our father and stepmother. As promised, the door was locked. We got into the camper and found the mattress already pulled out. We flung ourselves down in exhaustion on the bed and snuggled against each other. The last thing I saw was the alarm clock – it was 4:00 in the morning.

We were awakened by a bang on the door, and the sound of our dad telling us it was time to get up or we’d find ourselves at a horse show. Neither of us wanted to be stuck at one of those dust-a-thons, and I didn’t have any shoes. Mine were still at the house where we’d partied last night, hopefully.

We scrambled out of the camper, headed towards the house just as our stepmother was locking the door. That stopped us. She asked where my shoes were. I lied and said they were in the car. Our father asked if I kept my sister out of trouble. I told him yes, remembering our narrow escape. After all, wasn’t that the job of a chaperone?

Epilogue

We watched them pull away just after 6:00 in the morning, two horses loaded behind the camper, on their way to a horse show upstate. They’d be gone the rest of the weekend, and our wicked stepmother had locked us out of the house.

Fortunately our father had converted the garage into a rumpus room, complete with a toilet and shower. No walls separated the bath area from the rest of the room, but since we were now used to seeing each other naked, it didn’t stop me from using the facility while my sister was there.

She stripped and started the shower. I had seen and done so much with her last night that I was no longer embarrassed to see her body. Seeing her though did have an effect on me, one that she readily pointed out by running her hand along the length of my erection. Gripping me, she led me to the shower. We certainly needed to wash, and I was ready for anything else she had in mind.

But she only wanted to tease for now. With the rest of the weekend ahead of us, she thought we might go visiting, and even go to the beach. I still needed my shoes, so we planned a trip that would take us back to where we’d been the night before; to get my shoes, to make sure that the girl, whom my sister called, Audrey, hadn’t gotten into trouble, and to see the girl my sister knew I was intrigued with. I’d met a girl in the kitchen with the most unique coloring to her secret places, and then we’d watched her having sex with two guys, getting us so tensed, it had led to our own threesome with Audrie. The girl I wanted to see again was called Mercy. If my luck held, maybe I’d have some Mercy after all.

The End – for now.

if you like this story, please remember to vote for it and watch for Mercy, coming soon.

12