The Charming Wife

Story Info
An outdoor encounter at her husband's boss's party.
3.3k words
4.16
157.5k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The party was being hosted by my husband's new boss. Kevin had recently taken a new position in his company, and this was the first time we were going to socialize anyone with the new gang. I wasn't looking particularly forward to it, but I can do the "Isn't your wife charming?" routine when I need to.

I wore one of my favorite dresses – it's sleeveless and ankle-length, and has buttons from the high collar to the hem. I knew Kevin would enjoy our game of having me unbutton a button every time we got stopped at a red light. Underneath I wore the bra and panties he had gotten me for Mother's Day. He loved getting me something "maternal" from the kids and something decidedly non-motherly from him. The bra was black, but extremely sheer. The matching thong was equally flimsy. I love getting dressed in front of Kevin so he knows exactly what he'll uncover later on. I made a point to play with my nipples a little so they stood out clearly through my dress, the almost non-existent fabric of the bra doing little to mask them. On the way over, he couldn't keep his hands off my breasts, and I just leaned my head back against the headrest with my eyes closed and enjoyed. He was rolling one of my nipples between his thumb and finger, and I was squirming and moaning when I opened my eyes to see a particularly evil grin on my husband's face. We were pulling to the curb a few houses down from our destination, plenty of cars lining both sides of the road. Looked like there was going to be a pretty good-sized crowd.

"I think those panties are probably pretty wet," he said.

"I think they probably are," I answered agreeably.

"It's not a good idea to wear wet clothes," he said. "Why don't you give them to me."

I grinned back, and sliding my hands up under my dress, lifting my hips and wriggled out of the tiny strip of black fabric. I handed them over and he sniffed appreciatively before tucking them in the pocket of his jacket.

"Maybe I should see how wet you are?"

"See or feel?" I asked.

"Both."

The skirt of my dress was soon up around my waist and I waited for him to slide his thick fingers inside my pussy and perhaps relieve this arousal he had created. He just sat there.

"Put a finger in," he said after a moment. "Two, if you want." I was horny and happy to oblige. I slid forward in my seat, and started the finger-fuck myself. I was getting close when he said, "That's enough." I couldn't believe it. He took my wrist and guided my hand to his mouth, and slowly sucked my fingers, his tongue sliding between, reminding me of other experiences I'd enjoyed with that tongue. He was not doing much to make the situation better for me. I thought about rubbing my clit furiously with my other hand, seeing if I could cum quickly, but two things stopped. First, and primarily, he had said "that's enough" and my submissive nature understood an order when I'd heard one. The other was more practical – I was probably going to be shaking hands with is boss in a few moments, and it stuck me that a hand covered by pussy juice was probably not one to offer. I thought irreverently about how inYoung Frankenstein, Gene Wilder and his fiancée rubbed elbows, but thought his boss might not get that reference. At any rate, thinking of Marty Feldman is usually a pretty good way to get your libido under control, so I was calm and breathing normally when we got out of the car a minute later.

When we arrived, I dutifully met the new boss, Gene, and his wife, Paula, who seemed genuinely friendly. I would have been a wreck with so many people in my house, but I guess when you can afford to hire a caterer, your worry level is considerably less. I went into "charming" mode and the abbreviated interlude in the car was (mostly) out of my mind as we circulated and I was introduced and we made small talk.

It seems that often at these things, the women tend to congregate in the kitchen or living room, while the men migrate elsewhere. That night, there was a college game on, and Gene apparently had quite the man-cave, with a flat panel TV and the sports package on cable. Since I genuinely like football, I stayed with my husband as we first got ourselves a second drink (another vodka for him, another bottle of beer for me) and got an update on the score.

I was watching the game intently, my hands on the back of the couch, not realizing that in that position, I was accidentally enhancing my cleavage. The dress was not exactly low-cut (it was a business party, after all), but it had a V-neck. I hadn't realized that as I leaned forward to watch a particularly impressive throw (and illegal hit afterwards), my arms were pressing my 40Ds together so that I was nearly over flowing. Not everyone in the room was as intent on the game as I was, however, because after seeing the replay of the throw (and the hit that led to the roughing the passer penalty afterwards) twice, I looked around to see a man looking intently at me – and not exactly making eye contact.

I noticed the direction of his stare and looked down myself, and, startled, dropped my hands and stood up straight. His moved his gaze up and he did make eye contact, but without any sign of shame. He was, I guessed, in his 50s, and had an air of quiet power and containment that I found extremely sexy. He was wearing the uniform the evening – blazer over polo shirt with Dockers-style pants, but his looked more expensive. He had closely cut salt-and-pepper hair, still mostly pepper, and rimless glasses that made him look intelligent. No, that wasn't right. His eyes were intelligent. The glasses were just a prop. Smartandsexy. I was intrigued. I realized that Kevin had left my side and remembered he'd murmured something about finding the bathroom. I turned my head to look out through the door to see if I could see him, but my husband was nowhere in sight. As I turned back to the TV, I saw Mr. Salt-and-Pepper making his way toward me.

I weighed my options. Stay here and engage in flirty banter with a man who, with each passing second, I thought I would screw in a heartbeat, or flee. I'm a great flirt, but not when I genuinely want someone. In those cases, I prefer to just be honest. My husband and I have a relationship that would actually have supported either option, as long as he got all the details later, but in his new boss's house, I didn't think honesty would be the best policy, so I chose flight. I looked him once more in the eye, and then slipped out the door. Not sure where I was going, I headed down the hallway, and found myself at door that led outside. I thought the cool night air might cool me down some, so I opened the door and stepped outside. I found myself on a small patio – to the left and up couple steps was their large wooden deck. Light from the kitchen window was streaming out onto the deck, but it was where I was standing. I leaned back against the wall of the house and took a long drink from my beer. Then the door I'd just come through opened.

He acted with quiet efficiency, in keeping with the character I'd imagined. First his drink was set on the deck, then his glasses were folded and slipped into the breast pocket of his jacket. He looked at me, quietly watching him, and still without a word, took my bottle, and set it on the deck next to his. Then he stood facing me. He wasn't asking permission, but he was clearly giving me my last chance for an out. I could have chosen the flirt option at this point, and we could have pretended it was just in fun. I looked up at him, and involuntarily licked my lips.

His placed one hand on either side of my face, and tipped my head up, then one hand slipped down to rest against my throat—no doubt feeling my racing pulse—while the other slipped around the back of my head, tangling in my hair. He was clearly naturally dominant.Did he act that way with everyone he wanted,I wondered. I didn't have time to think after that.

His kiss was completely demanding. The placement of his hands completely determined the position of my head, and he was devouring me. His tongue moved in my mouth as though he owned me, and his hand tightened in my hair, pulling slightly. I love this, and moaned. In response, he pulled harder and somehow kissed me even harder, deeper. My arms, until this point simply at my sides, slipped around his waist, drawing his hips into mine. For a briefest moment, I was able to get a sense of his level of interest in this encounter as well – and it was a long, hard interest.

He stopped kissing me, and straightened up. He took a wrist in each hand and detached them from him, and then brought them around my back, squeezing them gently to give the order that they were to remain there.

He unbuttoned the top two buttons of my dress, his lips and tongue swirling over the newly exposed flesh before making his way up to my neck. In fact, my neck is the most erogenous spot on my body. As his mouth pressed into that particularly sensitive spot that betrays me every time, I jumped. He laughed softly, and returned his hand to my hair, not at all gently this time, and tilted my head to the side to give himself better access.

He and I both knew that he had complete possession of my body at that point. My brain was just along for the ride. He stopped once again to look me in the eyes, this time to make it clear he was going to do whatever he damned well felt like. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he slowly opened the next few buttons of my dress, and then suddenly yanked the shoulders down, pinning my arms and exposing my tits.

His mouth closed over my left nipple and I felt teeth. I winced. My nipples are extremely sensitive and for a moment I regretted how sheer the fabric of my bra was. He moved his mouth to my right tit, and sucked what was now a rock-hard nipple, while he squeezed by left tit, pinching it hard. I tensed, and my moan was a mix of pleasure and pain. He relented, and moved his mouth back for another one of those soul-claiming kisses.

He grabbed a fistful of my dress in each hand, telescoping the fabric up and up until it barely hung below my waist. His slid his hand under the dress and his fingers met my bare, very wet pussy. I had succeeded in surprising him. The skirt of my dress fell back down to my ankles.

He spoke to me for the first time, a sensuous whisper in my ear, "Wherever are your panties, you naughty girl?"

"In my husband's jacket pocket," I whispered back.

"You're even more interesting than I had guessed," he replied, his breath hot in my ear, pausing to run his tongue down my neck before continuing, "And what would he think if he knew what you were letting me do to you right now? If he knew what you were doing... and so obviously enjoying?"

"I'm suspect he'd be sorry to have missed it. He enjoys seeing such vivid displays of my nature."

"Hold your dress up for me. I want to be able to see." I gathered up my dress, holding the hem bunched in my hands, just at my waist. In the moonlight, he couldn't really see that well, but enough to see my closely shaved pussy, and, based on how wet I was, perhaps a glint of moisture, as well.

"Spread your legs further apart." I complied, and was rewarded with two fingers slipped deep inside me, easily sliding in thanks to my arousal.

"What's gotten you so wet, you little slut?" he asked rhetorically. "You like having a stranger play with you, tease you, finger you?" He was working my pussy hard, not plunging in and not, but flexing and pressing against my wall rhythmically. It felt fucking fantastic.

I was panting, my head thrown back, my eyes closed. He started massaging my clit with this thumb and I moaned loudly.

He withdrew his fingers suddenly and slapped my exposed pussy sharply, twice. My head snapped forward and I looked at him with a "what thefuck" look in my eye. I usually love that as part of foreplay, but not once I'm that far along.

"I asked you a question and you chose not to answer. That makes you a disobedient, naughty slut. If you were my slut, you'd be punished quite a bit more for not responding to a question."

"I'm sorry – I missed the question. Please, repeat it." I was desperate to feel his fingers back inside me.

"I asked," he said with exaggerated patience, "whether you like having a stranger play with you..." he pinched my nipples, "...tease you..." he inserted just the tip of one finger inside me and it was all I could do to not hump it, "...finger you?" and he gave me one quick thrust, in and out. God, I was so hot, I needed more.

"Yes, I do," I whispered.

"Sorry, I can't hear you," he said back in a normal tone, he tongue again on that spot on my neck that me weak in the knees.

"Yes, I do," I said more loudly this time.

"Yes, you do what?" he taunted, pressing his thumb on my swollen clit and nipping lightly on my neck.

"Yes, I do like the way you were fingering me. Please – let me have it again." I was desperate.

"I think I may have left a mark on your neck," he said conversationally. "What will your husband think about that?" Then without warning, three fingers were jammed back inside me dripping cunt. But he just left them there – no flexing, no thrusting. It was all I could do to not grab his arm and rub myself on him in a frenzy to get off.

"Neither of us mind marks on me. PLEASE!" I wasn't sure how much more I could stand as he continued to nip and suck on the side of my neck, his fingers deep inside me but doing nothing to satisfy my desperate state.

"Please what?"

"God! Please finger me again like you were. Please... my cunt needs to be filled." I didn't care what I sounded like any longer. I just needed him to resume what he'd been doing.

He began to massage my clit with his thumb again. It was a good complement to the fingers in my pussy, but still not enough.

"What would you really like me to fill it with?" he was back to whispering. "You want me to finger you to orgasm? Or would you like some nice, hot cock in that nice, hot cunt?" Finally, he began to slide his fingers in and out, but agonizingly slowly.

"Cock," I panted. "Please. I want to feel your cock."

"Normally, I'd want to feel your mouth on me first," he replied, "but you've got me pretty hot. I think I'm ready to use this sweet, hot pussy for some relief of my own."

He put his hands on my waist and turned me to face the deck, the floor of which was just lower than waist-height from where I stood, and pressed gently but firmly on my back to bend me over. With a quick movement, he flipped the back of my dress up, and I dropped the front so I could brace myself on the deck. I heard the sound of a foil packet being ripped open, and moment later, felt the tip of a rock hard cock pressing against my pussy.

"Ask nicely," he said, although I could hear the arousal in his own voice by now. I knew he wanted it as badly as I did, and I briefly considered a bratty response instead of simply doing what I knew would get me what I so desperately wanted. I waited to long, and was rewarded with two hard slaps on my ass.

"You are undisciplined, aren't you?" Smack, SMACK! Two more, balancing out the sting. "Much as I'd enjoy a lovely session with you over my knee, I think we both have a more pressing need to attend to. Now are you going to ask nicely, or not?" Two more blistering smacks followed.

"Fuck!" I said. They really stung! No erotic spanking, this. He meant business.

"That's hardly asking nicely, and I'm losing patience." He hard cock was still pressing against my pussy, and I thought just grinding back against him.

I felt him raise his hand again and I quickly responded. "Please. Please fuck me. I'm asking nicely. Please! I need it."

He entered me with such force that if I hadn't braced myself on the deck, I would have stumbled forward.

"Nice," he said. "You have a very nice, hot cunt here. I'm going to enjoy masturbating in it." He proceeded to simply pound into me, hard, rough – exactly how I like it. Knowing there was a party in full swing on the other side of the wall – and knowing that anyone who came out onto the deck would get an eyeful – I tried to keep my volume down. If we'd been in my bedroom, I would have been screaming.

If possible, his rhythm got even faster, and I could hear a change in his breathing. "Do it!" I hissed. "Jerk off in me. Use that hot cunt to make yourself cum. Let me feel it!"

With a groan and final jerk, he came, hard, then leaned over me, both of us breathing hard, and kissed the back of my neck.

We straightened up, and he carefully wrapped the condom in his handkerchief. "Not the sort of thing we want Paula to find in the morning," he said.

He rearranged himself, and looked at me, still breathing hard. "You okay?"

I nodded. "More than okay."

He carefully buttoned up my dress and fixed my collar, then kissed me on the forehead. His glasses back on, he retrieved both of our drinks, and handed mine to me, and then clinked his glass with my bottle. Then he took my hand and led me off the patio and up the steps to the deck. We sat on one of the benches, silently sipping our drinks, my hear rate returning to normal

Within only a few minutes, Kevin and another man walked out on the deck.

"Oh, there you are!" he said when he saw me. "I thought I'd lost you." Then he noticed my companion. "Paul! I thought I saw you when we stopped in the den. Hon," he said to me, "Paul is my new vice president." He grinned, "So I hope you've been being nice to him."

"Oh, she's been very nice," said my new friend. "Your wife is charming!"