The Chase 01: The Chase

Story Info
Two werewolves meet under the full moon.
1.2k words
4.42
28.2k
20

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

As she sat in the bar, contemplating her drink, she sighed and thought, 'None of these humans will do. They are too weak, too sleazy, or too drunk for me. I'll have to take care of this myself.'

She was a werewolf in desperate need of release. She paid for her drinks and got off her stool, brushing past a large man as she walked out of the door, not noticing who, or what, he was .

He caught the scent of her arousal, the deep rich musky scent of a female werewolf, and followed her discreetly out the door. She decided to blow off some steam before heading home, and walked toward the open areas of her favorite hunting spot. She headed towards the park that faced onto the forest, and upon leaving the town center, she caught the heavy, enticing scent of an aroused male werewolf. She was surprised, as the other werewolves she knew of kept to the inner parts of New York.

Excited by this prospect, her inner-wolf encouraged her to increase her pace as the pursuing wolf's scent became stronger. She suddenly stopped and turned, catching a glimpse of the man following her. She caught his dark gaze for a moment before racing off into the forest. Seeing her race off sent a thrill through his body.His wolf urged him to chase her, and he raced down the path and into the trees where she had gone, trying to catch her scent among the trees. She had spread her scent over a wide area, so it was hard to distinguish which direction she had actually gone. His erection now painfully hard, he raised his head to take another sampling of the forest air.

Catching her scent even stronger than before, he followed this new trail until he heard breaking twigs. He raced behind a tree and watched the woman he was pursuing dart between the trees ahead.

She surveyed the area, looking for the presence of the pursuing male; she smelled his rich, intoxicating scent but was unable to find him. Her ears perked as a twig snapped not far from her. Her wolf senses took over, and she raced away as she saw her pursuer charging out from behind a large tree. The chase was on.

As he raced through the steadily thickening trees, he tracked her sprinting shape, the scent of her arousal hanging thick in the air. A growl simmered low in his throat as he pursued her, and he wolf- howled as she vanished from sight. He increased his speed, wanting to find her again, the amount of light steadily decreasing as the thickening trees blocked out the light of the pearly almost-full moon.

Hoping to corner him, she turned in a wide arc, hoping to surprise him, preferring to be the predator, rather than the prey. A growl rose up in her throat as she caught the heavy scent of her target's arousal. She heard his howl again, this time she replied. She stood as still as possible as she heard the thick growth of the trees being pushed aside. A rush of desire slivered through her as a wave of his deeply masculine scent washed over her.

Scanning the trees, he looked for her shape. He knew she was close by. He could smell her scent that hung thickly in the air around him. He let out a loose growl as he stalked through the bushes, her scent becoming steadily stronger. He came across an opening in the canopy, and at that moment, the moon rose over the trees at just the right angle. A beam of bright moonlight shot through the gap in the canopy, illuminating the ground he stood on.

The moon revealed her quarry to her moments before she would have been discovered. Using this temporary distraction, she sprang from the tree and crashed into him. Wrestling him to the ground, she ripped at his shirt, but he growled at her and threw her off. His shirt hung off him, the moonlight glistening on his partially-exposed chest

Desire flooded through her senses as the moon illuminated the man's body. She rolled out of the way as he charged at her. Grabbing hold of his shirt, she tore it away from him as he lunged at her. She grasped his back and dislodged him after he pinned her under him.

She growled at him and nipped his neck; he growled back and tackled her. He nipped her neck in return as she squirmed under him. He slid her shirt up and yanked it over her head. Her breasts lay exposed to him, but before he could touch her, she flipped him on his back and pushed her hands over his wrists, making it harder for him to battle her.

She leaned down over him and scraped her teeth over his neck, as he growled and struggled against her. She pressed her waist into his and ground into his very strained hardness, forcing a moan from him. He wrapped his legs around hers, flipping her onto her back again. Not wanting to give up her power, she struggled against him, grinding against his erection.

He growled at her, forcing her against the ground, and claiming her mouth in an intense brutal kiss. Their hands traveling down each others bodies, and she unbuttoned his pants and drew down the zipper. He broke the kiss and rolled off her, tugging at her pants and pulling them off. He then grasped her panties and tore them away from her.

He growled as her rich musky scent increased in strength Using his momentary distraction, she grasped his pants and pulled them off, before tearing away his boxers, exposing his thick hardness to her. She growled deeply as his strong masculine scent increased. He grasped her shoulders intending to push her on her back, but she placed her hands on his muscular chest and pushed him on his back.

She mounted him, slamming him deep inside of her. They moaned in pleasure at the contact, and she began sliding him out of her. He grasped her shoulders and flipped them over, overpowering her and pushing her into the ground as he began thrusting deeply into her. She wrapped her legs around his and thrust up to him as he thrusted down, and they both growled with pleasure.

She dug her nails into his back as he brought her, screaming in pleasure as her orgasm slammed through her. He kept pounding into her as his control slid away, his transformed wolf eyes staring into her own amber wolf eyes as his release slammed through him. He howled in pleasure as her second orgasm clamped over him, and she howled with him as her nails dug into his back.

He rolled off her and lay to her side as the sweat on their bodies cooled and they regained their breath. After lying next to each other for some time, regaining their strength, a familiar scent blew through the air.

He got up and grinned at her, she grinned back as his body began convulsing. Shifting into his wolf form, he waited while she shifted. He licked her muzzle and then raced off with her following him. They quickly found the trail of their prey.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers