The Chase 04: The Burning Ache

Story Info
Mike is observed while his change occurs.
1.2k words
4.61
15.8k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
374 Followers

Growling softly as she closed the door behind her, Julia stalked over to her couch and sat down on it. It had been a month since the last full moon and not once had she thought of another. But now, she couldn't seem to stop thinking about him. It was starting to become annoying and worrisome. 'I knew there was something different about the last cycle,' thought Julia.

She groaned in frustration when her mind again flashed back to the sight of Mike's well-muscled body. "I will not give into this urge. Damn fever hasn't beaten me yet. I don't intend to let it rule my life. I'll just find a good- looking guy to sate these damnable urges," Julia muttered to herself.

---

"Damn that woman!" cursed Mike as he flashed again on Julia's perfect body, moonlight sparkling on her skin. He had been painfully hard the last two days and had been unable to get the thoughts and images of Julia's body out of his head.

"Had to be now when I got a job to do," muttered Mike as he cleaned his rifle. "Even that hot werewolf chick last night didn't help one bit, especially when I have an important contract up."

He got up and groaned as his uncomfortable hardness brushed against his zipper. He cursed the moon and picked up his bag as he walked out the door, thinking that if could get this job done quickly, he'd be able to go and find some relief.

He pulled a folder out of his bag and looked at the target again.

Artifacts merchant Thomas Johnson poses a threat to our operation. We require that he be eliminated. He has top level security in his mansion. We want the best for this job, Mike, so it will be your usual fee plus extra.

Mike sighed and pushed the folder back in his duffel and thought, 'He was warned so many times but he just kept doing it, those artifacts he kept getting under suspicious circumstances have certainly come back to bite him hard.' He pushed open the doors of the hotel and gasped when an intense wave of heat slammed into him and he saw himself driving into Julia's writhing body.

"Oh now that has got to stop," growled Mike as he walked away from the hotel. "Last time I accept a job from Peters on the moon period," muttered Mike as he pulled his duffel over his shoulder.

---

Julia groaned as she slumped over the couch in her lounge. 'These damn visions are driving me crazy,' she thought as she returned from seeing Mike's sweat-drenched body glistening with moonlight as she straddled him, driving him into her.

"That football player didn't help one bit. I'm still so hot, and I feel as though I'm going to combust," muttered Julia.

Her phone rang and she went over to pick it up.

"Hello?"

"Julia hi, I know you take these days off, but we really need your help with something," said the voice from the phone.

"I'm really sorry Sheryl. I can't unless it won't take any more than a few hours," said Julia.

"That isn't a problem. It probably isn't going to take any longer than an hour. We just need your opinion on this ornament we are trying to catalogue. Mitchell is taking me out to dinner if I'm right," said Sheryl.

"Ok, I'll be right over," said Julia.

"Ok guys, she's coming," said Sheryl.

"Good, we need her expert opinion on this," said Mitchell as he held up an intricately-designed crystal.

---

Julia sighed as she picked up her keys. She knew going into work when she was still so hot and bothered over Mike with the images still persisting on flashing through her mind.

If she just got in there and dealt with whatever drama Sheryl had caused, she'd be able to come back home and drench herself in a cold shower.

---

"This is an ornament that was owned by Queen Isabella of Spain," said Julia.

"Ha, Mitchell! See, I was right," crowed Julia bit back a groan as the full weight of the moon fever began beating onto her. She suddenly became aware of all the males in the office, especially Mitchell, who was standing next to Sheryl.

"Damn, then I guess I owe you dinner," said Mitchell grinning.

"Are you ok Julia? You look a bit flushed," said Sheryl.

"Yeah I'll be fine. So is that all you needed me for guys?" asked Julia.

"Yeah. You can go home and rest now Julia. It's a slow day today, anyway. Tina and Ryan have the afternoon off to prepare for the stakeout of Mr. Johnson's manor," said Sheryl.

Mitchell placed his hand on Julia's forehead and immediately pulled back. "You're totally burning up Julia. Maybe you need to see a doctor."

"Yeah I was going to," said Julia, fighting back the urge to jump Mitchell there in the middle of the office.

"Well go and get yourself checked out," said Sheryl.

"Ok, I will," Julia said as she quickly got out of there as fast as she could. As she walked through the rest of the office, she had to fight off her urges, as she could smell all the men in the office and tell if they were single or with a partner.

'Now I know why it's best to stay away from here during the heat cycle,' thought Julia as she hurried out of the office.

---

Mike looked though his rifle scope, searching for his target through the thick glass of the mansion windows. He groaned when he felt the fire of the moon on his back when it came out from the clouds. Searching through the windows, he finally found his target, but just as he was about to fire, screeching alarms blared and the startled target raced from the room.

Mike cursed and began quickly disassembling his rifle. He shoved the pieces in the bag and quickly made for the building fire exit. Racing outside, he clutched at his chest in agony as he felt his wolf come to the surface. "How could have I been so stupid?" groaned Mike as he pulled at his clothes.

---

"Tina, look over there!" shouted Ryan.

"Crap. What is that?" asked Tina, pointing a camera at Mike, who had just pulled off his boots and was forced to the ground as his thick coat of ebony fur burst through his skin.

"Wow, let's go now. Dean is going to love this," said Ryan, securing what they took from the mansion.

"Oh yeah. He's been trying to prove they exist for ages," said Tina as she watched Mike complete his transformation into the giant ebony wolf.

---

"Mission successful sir, and we also have some extra on the side that you might find rather interesting," said Tina into her phone.

"Excellent. Bring it in, and I'll see to it tonight."

"Of course sir," said Tina.

---

"That's very impressive, I want to know who this man is and how we can make use of this information," said Tyler as he watched Mike transform on camera.

"Yes sir, I'll get right on it," said Tina.

"Oh, and show this to Dean. He will love this," said Tyler.

"Right away sir," said Tina.

Acal
Acal
374 Followers