The Chase 07: The Plan

Story Info
Julia and Mike set a trap for the hunters.
1.4k words
4.62
11.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Plan

Julia and Mike watched as a group of armed people proceeded into the room they had just vacated.

"I would love to know how they keep being able to find us," growled Mike.

"Come on. Let's get out of here," said Julia. 'God damn it, even his voice arouses me,' thought Julia as her body flushed with aroused heat.

Mike groaned and moved away from her as his body began reacting to her scent.

"I don't know how we are going to deal with this when we are in our wolf form tomorrow night," worried Julia.

"We'll think of something. We just need to get away from here," said Mike.

Hurrying away from the motel, Julia remembered her hand sliding across something that felt slightly rough on Mike's back. Thinking of how easily they kept being able to track them down, she called out to Mike, "I think I know how they have been able to find us so easily."

"How?" asked Mike.

"They have a tracking device on you Mike."

"I've already checked everything," said Mike.

"Well not in the only place you can't reach to check. I think they have a tracking chip in your back," said Julia. "Take your shirt off. I'll get it out of you."

Mike sighed as he pulled his shirt off. "Ok, are you sure you can do this?"

"You are such a wuss Mike. Of course I can do this," sighed Julia.

Mike scowled at her and turned his back on her, his breathing growing ragged as Julia's hands touched his back, searching for what she had found earlier. Mike shuddered and moaned in pleasure as Julia dug her nails gently into his back.

"I found it. It's something hard, so it's most likely our tracking device," said Julia huskily.

Mike grunted in pain and tensed while Julia dug her nails in, trying to dig it out of his back.

"I'm sorry Mike, it's being a bit difficult to get out," apologized Julia.

Mike winced and gasped in pain as Julia dug her fingernails deeper into his back. "Ah, got it. It won't be a sec Mike," said Julia as she got her nails under the chip.

Mike roared in pain as Julia ripped the chip from his back. Mike swore and dropped to the ground. "Are you ok?" asked Julia.

"No," groaned Mike. "You just ripped my shoulder open. Of course I'm not alright."

"Stop being such a wuss Mike," taunted Julia.

"Stop calling me that," growled Mike.

"Only teasing."

"Well stop it ok?" Mike grunted as his shoulder tensed.

"Now we can do something about this chip," said Julia.

"Yeah, destroy it so they can't keep tracking us," grumbled Mike.

"I have a better idea. We need to send them a message, or they'll never leave us alone," said Julia.

"Ok, how do you plan to do such a thing?" grunted Mike as he struggled to put his shirt back on.

"We find a nice place for an ambush. With this chip, we can draw them out somewhere and send them a message to take back to Tyler. He's my ex-boss," said Julia.

"Ok, but we need to do it soon. I want to get these people off our back," said Mike.

---

"Sir, the desk clerk at the motel said that a woman matching Julia's description checked in with the man we're hunting," said Mitchell.

"So she's with him?" asked Tyler.

"It would seem so. There were some sweat-stained clothes on the floor of the room, so it seems they were together. I think Julia is with him willingly," said Mitchell.

"So, it was Julia who hacked the system," said Tyler.

"I'm sorry sir, it looks that way. I think that she's like him, because what other reason would she have to do all that?" asked Mitchell.

"You're right. Well, it looks like when we finally catch them, we'll have two," said Tyler.

"Yeah, I'd suggest pulling back for a few days. Dean told me that when a male werewolf is with a female werewolf, they'll fight to protect their mate, so he'll be more dangerous until the moon cycle is over," said Mitchell.

"Ok we'll hold back tomorrow, since it's the full moon.

"Yes sir."

---

"Well it doesn't seem like anybody is coming Julia. We need to go soon. I can feel the wolf wanting to come out," said Mike.

"I know. They probably think you're too dangerous to go after tonight," said Julia.

"Probably. We need to find a place to put our clothes before we change," said Mike.

"We'll come back here tomorrow then," said Julia.

"Yeah, I want this over," said Mike.

---

"We don't know what he is doing sir. He seems to have stayed in the one position," said Mitchell.

"I don't know. They might be planning something. Let's go in there and get them. Be prepared, though, and don't shoot him again - hit him with the dart," said Tyler.

"Yes, sir," said Mitchell, then called out to the assembled group, "Alright, let's go people! We have a prize to bring home." ---

"If we just wait here, they'll come. Tyler is very predictable. He wants what he thinks is his," said Julia.

Mike growled. "I won't be owned by anybody. I'm not an animal to keep in some cage."

"Well, I will stop that from happening Mike. I don't like the thought of being locked in a cage, either. From here, we can get the drop on them. We need to send them a message or they'll never leave us alone," said Julia.

"We'll stop them, but I wish they'd just hurry up and get here. I'm tired of waiting," grumbled Mike.

"Patience Mike. We'll get them, and then hopefully we won't have to worry about them anymore, considering they won't be able to track us any longer," sighed Julia.

Mike growled then and leaned against the wall of the building they were camping in.

---

"They should be in there," said Kyle.

"Hopefully we can actually find them this time," said Mitchell.

"We have more support this time. We won't fail," said Kyle.

"Hopefully not," said Mitchell.

"Darts are ready. Remember - only shoot them once or we could kill them," said Sheryl as she handed out the darts.

---

"Get ready Mike. They have darts, so be careful. I don't really want to have to carry you out of here," whispered Julia.

Mike scowled and whispered harshly, "Look after yourself. I don't need it. We'll get them, and then we won't have to worry about this crap any longer."

Mike and Julia watched from the rafter beams of the building as the people walking around the lower level searched for them.

"They're not down here. They must be up on the second level. We'll stay down here in case they come down," said Mitchell.

Mike scowled, remembering the man who had shot him. Julia looked at him cautioning, and he rolled his eyes, leaning back against the wall again.

"Kyle, you go that way. I'll check that overhang," said a voice.

"Ok Jeff," said Kyle.

As Jeff got closer to them, Julia tensed, ready to spring.

Jeff looked up as he heard a creak from above him, and before he could call out, Julia jumped on him and knocked him out.

Mike jumped from the rafter through the space in the floor and landed on top of Mitchell, knocking him out, and then took out Sheryl before she had a chance to react.

"Jeff?" called Kyle as he heard the noise from below.

"Not here," purred Julia.

Kyle whipped his gun around. "Where are you? Show yourself!"

"Oh please. You were always really pathetic at this Kyle," scoffed Julia as crept up behind him. Kyle cried out in surprise as Julia grabbed the gun, tossed it across the room, and jumped on his back.

"Mike! Where are you?" called Julia.

"Right here," growled Mike as he neared them, coming out of the shadows.

Kyle let loose a whimper. "We won't hurt you too badly. We need you," said Julia.

"For what?" asked Kyle, bordering on hysterics.

"You need to tell Tyler to stop hunting us like wild animals. We don't care for it. You leave us alone and we'll leave you alone," growled Mike darkly.

Kyle gulped and Julia said, "Can you do that Kyle? Or is it too hard? Do I have to wake up Mitchell to pass along the message?"

"No...no...I can do it," stuttered Kyle.

"Good," snarled Mike before he bashed Kyle over the head with his gun.

"Let's get out of here," said Julia, placing the tracking device in Kyle's hand.

"Ok, so where to? I, for one, would like a long rest," said Mike.

"A motel would be good, we can get clean again and have a good rest," said Julia.

---

"Tyler is not going to like this," sighed Mitchell.

"No he won't," said Sheryl.