The Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Groade
Groade
59 Followers

"Wait, take me this way," she said and with their bodies slick and wet, Sifania easily rotated completely around in his arms, never breaking their coupling as she turned until she was facing away from him, her toes brushing the ground while he wrapped his around her slim waist to support her. The sharp, short spines along her back added new cuts onto his chest, but he ignored them and pushed them both onto the mattress.

Sifania went onto her hands and knees and Lindsay took hold of her hips. She peered back over her shoulder at him, a strand of wet hair falling across her inhuman face.

"Now, do it now!AHHHH!!" she both ordered and pleaded, her words turning into a gasp of ecstacy as Lindsay immediately started to thrust himself into her. Their wet bodies made a loud smacking sound in the bedroom, and small, clear droplets of water flew from Sifania's silvery-white hair and pale skin as Lindsay's pounding rapdily increased in vigor.

He kept at her for long minutes, not knowing if it was water from the shower or anguished tears streaming down his face as he let himself stab away a Sifania's lovely, nude body. The hideous pain was still there, but the pleasure was rapidly matching it, not making the torment go away, only making it impossible to stop no matter how much it hurt.

"AH! Yes, that's it!! That's it, Lindsaayy!!" Sifania shouted his name again as he drove her to her orgasm.

As if the Sidhe's intense climax was the key, Lindsay felt the telltale pressure build within him and this time nothing halted it as he finally climaxed into her eager, willing body. It was like a dozen climaxes combined, and the shocking, welcome pleasure assaulted his resolve, crashing against his will, trying to overwhelm him and attempting to completely put him under Sifania's absolute sway.

They both collapsed together onto the bed as their simultaneous orgasms stunned them both. The spines along Sifania slender back dug into his skin as he fell on top of her, but he did not care, the relief of finally climaxing and being freed of his hideous torment was the only thing that mattered to him at that moment.

He let himself go limp and relax on top of her limp, wetly slick form, listening to her murmur and moan beneath him. He brought his hands up to caress her soft skin. Kissing her lightly behind her ear, Lindsay gently stroked Sifania's wet hair, bringing new, drowsy murmurs of pleasure to her lips. He continued his tender, delicate touches until she finally dozed off into sleep in his arms.

Sifania awoke to the sound of a siren. She lay in the dimness of the tiny motel room, the sky outside the curtained window growing steadily lighter with the approaching dawn. She was sprawled face down across the old, worn bed, the sheets still damp with the water they had brought from the shower.

With a luxurious and satiated moan, she pushed her naked form up, her entire body suffused with sweet memories of the delights she had tasted the previous night. The last time with Lindsay had been the most fulfilling by far for her, nothing could ever satisfy a Sidhe like a willing lover.

But he had not been completely willing, and Sifania now realized he was gone. His clothes and duffle bag were missing, he had fled the same way he had fled every time they had spent the night together.

The chase had been entertaining for her up until now, but Sifania was beginning to tire of it. Lindsay was the one she had chosen to take as her lover and he could not escape her, no matter where in the world he fled.

She rose up and quickly dressed herself. She would need to find a safer place to wait through the day when her powers would be gone. It would give Lindsay time to run away from her, but not enough time that she could not catch up to him again once the night fell again.

Before she left, Sifania reached into her purse and left a few coins of faerie gold for the old manager of the motel who had told her which room Lindsay taken. The coins would bring more wealth to themselves if the manager chose to keep them, and like all faerie gifts, they would either make him rich or ruin him with greed.

Humans often suffered from such magical gifts, though the faerie felt humans brought such dooms upon themselves. Lindsay was the same way. The fear and horror that were plaguing him as he fled from her would destroy him, maybe even kill him if he did not eventually realize the simple truth.

He was the one torturing himself, he was the one who was choosing to ignore what he knew was so obvious but could not accept. It was the reason was why Sifania was able to find him no matter where he went, the reason that drew him irresistible to her. Not the result of any mystical spell she had cast but a magic far more powerful, that precious human magic of the heart which the faerie coveted more than anything in the world and which Sifania hungered from Lindsay.

She never once felt the horrible torture Lindsay suffered from her passions was the result of her, with the guiltless emotions of a Sidhe, Sifania always felt his torment was caused by himself. All faerie gifts were that way, even pleasures of the bed, humans had to choose what they would do with the gifts they were given. It was always a choice.

Sifania was sure Lindsay would make the right choice. She had merely to convince him to abandon his reluctance and accept what she offered him, to accept her with all his heart. Until then, the chase would go on.

Groade
Groade
59 Followers
12